- AngelesSunday 1st July. Our last day in the philippines. Landed at manilla airport from Cebu mid morning. Only a couple of hours sleep in the last two days, due to a big night on the tanduay and several flights/buses. Tired Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jul 2, 2012
- Si Don RobertWalong taon na ang lumipas ng magsimula akong magtrabaho sa aking opisina.
Dahil bago at wala pang kakilala, madalas lang akong nakaupo sa sulok.
Dahil araw araw akong naiiwan sa harap ng computer.
Nakilala ko si Don Robert.
Ang am Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 29, 2012
- Malapascua IslandThursday the 28th. Checked out of the hostel at 9am. We wondered over to pier to catch a short ferry over to malapascua island (80pesos). We had to wait around for 45 minutes as the boat doesn't leave until its Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 29, 2012
- Tribal PhilippinesDay 1
So once again I had to leave Borneo on yet another visa run. Sad to leave Cindy behind I decided to travel to the Coordillera region in North Luzon, Philippines, where I had some of the most Posted by juan y Cindy in Nuestra Luna de Miel | Jun 29, 2012
- BoholTuesday 26th June. 5am start. We caught a jeepney back to whaleshark centre from the hostel with the two guys from belgium. 1000 pesos for over 30 minutes in the water. The sharks were feeding 100mtrs off the beach. A Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 28, 2012
- CebuSaturday 23rd june. We got off the ferry 13hours later in Iloilo, 6am. The usual scene of 20 taxi drivers fussing and helping with our packs leading us to their taxi. Again we had slashed the fare to D mall Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 26, 2012
- Cuyo IslandsMonday 18th june. Nursing a terrible hangover from the night before, we checked out of tree house hostel (boracay) an hour later than scheduled. we caught a tricycle to the pier, 75 pesos. Our boat was just about to leave Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 24, 2012
- BoracayWednesday 13th june. Woke upto alarm clock set for 6.30am, maybe had 20 minutes sleep at most due to the drunkards coming in at 3.30am. Shower and free breakfast put on by the hostel, choice of fresh fruit, toast and Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 23, 2012
- ManillaTuesday 12th june. Arrived in Manilla (philippines) at around 10am, after sleeping in KL airport due to lack of transport to meet our flight times. Tired and just wanting a bed, we negotiated a price with a taxi driver to Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 23, 2012
- Just Like the Rainy SeasonThe summer is fading away.
And the rainy season is coming.
What a way to end the summer vacation and to enter another maputik and malabsaw na tag-ulan.
I don't know actually what to do with my career lately.
As a promise to myself, Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 15, 2012
- Bagyo sa Baguio!So i was in Baguio last week to attend the 2nd Level Phil-AHIS seminar.
June 04-06, 2012.
What is Phil-AHIS anyway?
Heto yung mga miyembro ng mga silahis sa Pinas!
PHIL-AHIS or Phil. Animal Health Information System is a pr Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 8, 2012
- Cabgan IslandAt first, i was a bit hesitant as to my ability to maintain a travel blog since i do not have the resources as most of the travel bloggers that i continuously followed has but i said to myself Posted by SandPenz2012 in Manglaag ta.... | Jun 8, 2012
- Sa May Sakayan ng JeepDahil likas akong mapagmasid na tao, madalas akong makakita ng mga pangyayaring nakakatawa sa paligid ko.
Lalo na sa jeep.
Sa jeep ako kadalasan may mga nakakatawang pangyayareng nagaganap.
Dahil madalas punuan ang tema ng mga pampublikong sasaky Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 1, 2012
- RelapseToday i cried in the shower, when your comment made me remember,
the words i wished you'd utter,
in my face when you were closer.
Damn you for breaking my heart.
Damn me for playing the part,
of a guy Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | May 31, 2012
- DormancyI was asleep in the twenty one moons that passed;
didn't expect i'd float across your path;
like the undead i wandered around,
indifferent to words, images or sound;
until you came near and i felt a flutter,
a feeling Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | May 30, 2012
- El Nido, PalawanWe just returned to Manila after a wonderful weekend on the island of Palawan. Palawan is the largest and least populated province in the Philippines. The island stretches from the South China Sea and the western edge of Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 29, 2012
- Sweet 16So tapos na nga ang American Idol Season 11.
Tapos na ang singing contest kung saan isang pinoy na naman ang nakapasok sa isang pinakasikat na talent show sa mundo.
Ang dami dami na rin sumaling may dugong Pilipino sa isang Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | May 28, 2012
- A brief visit to the Philippines
Considering how many islands make up the Philippines, we spent a very short time here and would like to come back and spend more time in the future. We spent 24 hours in Manila before headi Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | May 28, 2012
- StrangerI feel like Im a stranger in this blog. I cant believe I have written such and had few subscribers :)
Will be writing soon friends, changed my Job and its so consuming but I am always missing something I love Posted by prettydevil in Heartbreaks and Travels... | May 26, 2012
- UntittledMag-iisang buwan na rin akong hindi nakakapagblog.
Matagal tagal na rin.
Heto na yata ang isa sa mga pinakamatagal na period na hindi ako nakapagsulat.
Madami kasing nangyare sa mga nakalipas na araw.
Hindi nakaya ng powers Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | May 23, 2012
- An authentic Filipino experience: the dentist!Yesterday, I had the most authentic cultural experience in the Philippines yet! I went the the dentist! Ever since I sent MetroDental the first email inquiring about an appointment, they have been very attentive. I've received emails Posted by hollydonovan in Beyond the Cabin | May 21, 2012
- Do it yourself Singapore trip -Part1First thing we did for this trip is to have our Peso changed to Singaporean dollars so that we will no longer look for a money changer once we arrive in singapore. Saves time and money.
we booked our Singapore Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | Dec 26, 2012
- Manila SunriseSunrises in Manila are pretty fantastic. Apparently this has something to do with the pollution, but whatever the reason, mornings are beautiful. We've taken to the schedule of a person well over twice our age-- come to think Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 19, 2012
- Holly Chooses Rice Cakes and Clara Gets DehydratedOur initial plan for this weekend was to head up to the Banauae rice terraces, but after learning that the journey there is substantially longer than we thought, we decided to skip the rice terraces and spend the weekend in Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 19, 2012
- travelling on a budgetMe and my fiancee always loved travelling. Thing is we don't have the luxury of travelling with too many money in our pocket.
We started looking on the internet, and realized there are so may travellers like us, backpackers who Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | May 18, 2012