- SeaShore Resort.(Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort. Stay no 2
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2014
Price: from 1.300 PHP
Staff service: Good
Room type: Superior suite
Standard rooms: OK need some pa Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Go Hotels TaclobanHotel/Resort name: Go Hotels
Location: Tacloban, Leyte
Booking year: 2014
Stars: *** (3)
Price from: 1.288 PHP
Staff service: Very good in every way
Room type: Single bed.
Standard rooms: rooms are small but Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Catalina Hotel and resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: Villa Catalina Manor & Beach Resort
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 850 php
Staff service: OK very helpful and nice
Room type: double bed room
Standard rooms: OK Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- The Sparks of Fire "Batangas, the next to Baguio in terms of its known climate and temperature. This is exiting. And not far from Batangas lies the Taal Lake, I wish I could catch a glimpse of the smallest volcano in the world." I Posted by electricace21 in A Paradise of Fire and Warmth | Oct 7, 2014
- De Nice BoraCAI Boracay is considered as one of the most popular islands in the world. It lies at the heart of the Philippine archipelago. Particularly, it is found in the province of Aklan that is Posted by Denice Cai in wAnderEr | Sep 30, 2014
- Windy Paradise of the South [float=right][/float]Tagaytay City, known as Second Summer Capital of the Philippines, is a city in the province of Cavite . According to TravBuddy, a travel website, it is the 6th most Posted by Dj_Razs in Paradise in the Orient | Oct 6, 2014
- Hopping on the Galleon PortPuerto Galera may not be as popular as Boracay, but it is definitely one of the most accessible getaways for those who are settled in or near Metro Manila. This beauty is located at the northwestern tip of Oriental Mindoro, Posted by kimtheexplorer in Where She Went | Oct 5, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 2Day 13.
Checking out of [[http://hotelreview.travellerspoint.com/14/|Prince Plaza ll]] in Makati today and take a taxi to Manila Airport terminal 4. We have a flight 11:00 from Manila to Kalibo whit AirAsia. The flight was li Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 1, 2014
- Dear Roomie ... Dear Roomie,
Halos tatlong linggo palang tayo magkakilala, pero parang ang dami ko na'ng alam tungkol sayo. Mula sa eating habits, sex life, love life at hanggang sa movie choices mo. Pa'no ko ba naman hindi malalaman, eh dinig na Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Oct 1, 2014
- Volunteer VacationsI recently went on my own version of Elizabeth Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love".
There was definitely a lot of Eating (border-line gluttony), a little bit of Praying, but more importantly an abundant amount of Loving.
Don’t get excited…I didn’t fall Posted by meeshyme17 in Meeshy's Mochila | Sep 26, 2014
- Forum updates September 2014===[[http://planespotter.freeforums.org/index.php|Cobra spotter & travel forum]]===
[[http://planespotter1.jimdo.com/|Cobra spotter & travel Club homepage]]
[b] Posted by Odd-Arne in Forum updates | Sep 15, 2014
- My Kish Exit Story: Surviving in Kish Island, IranLike most foreign workers in The UAE, I was required to exit the country while awaiting my work permit. Some are lucky enough to be able to do A to A (airport to airport) wherein all they need is an Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 5, 2014
- Exploring the Island[center]
Yup, that's the remnants of a backboard you can see over there. There is an unprecedented love of basketball in this country.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/529454/large Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 15, 2012
- Beach BummingIn between dives and studying diving, we had some time to bum around on the beach.
White sand beaches!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/529454/large_P8153155-edited.jpg Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 14, 2012
- To Malapascua[center]
It takes a while to get to Malapascua, but we're finally on the last leg of the trip (a short boat ride)!
Firs Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 13, 2012
- ManilaThe Philippines have never aroused any interest in me to visit them, but when I found that the cheapest way to move on (by far - like 50%) was via Manila, I thought it would be interesting to stop over Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Aug 21, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- Camiguin Island,PhilippinesJust got back from Camiguin, using old research data I have done many years ago I missed out that there is now a Cebu Pacific flight from Cebu to Camiguin. That would have been the most convenient way to get Posted by patrickph in Hokkaido ,Japan | Aug 1, 2014
- The Beautiful Province of BatangasBatangas is one of the most popular destinations near Metro Manila, Philippines. The province has many excellent beaches and resorts to visit including Pico de Loro, which has a great resort and beach view, and Anilao, which has a great Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 18, 2014
- The Street Children of The Philippines
ChildHope Asia Philippines is an international, non-profit , non-political, non-sectarian organization whose principal purpose is to advocate for the cause of street children in the Philippine Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 9, 2014
- A Camping Trip I Will Never Forget
If you think camping in America is fun, then you are definitely right. Camping in the Philippines is a whole different story. First of all, it is already hot and humid all yea Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 5, 2014
- Philippines part 2 – (by the seaside and under the sea)We caught a local bus from Cebu City up to the tip of the island, arriving at Maya dock where we were immediately approached and directed towards a boat for the small island of Malapascua, where we were heading. Being Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Jul 4, 2014
- ang a.t.m. ko... bow..Hirap magtrabaho no? Hindi ba pwedeng kumain, matulog, lumaklak at chumorva ka lang maghapon ng hindi ka kakayod?
Nagulat ako dati sa pinapasukan ko, hiring kame ng maintenance crew. Ano yun? Taga tanggal ng ng taeng hindi binuhusan sa kubeta, taga Posted by erichloco in ang makulay na kabaklaan ng diyosa | Jun 26, 2014
- una sa lahat...Tangina!... Napaka inet! tag ulan na pero parang me pahabol pa si summer... lalo akong natutusta sa galit ng tanghaling tapat.. I'm erich. Taray di ba? Artistahin ang dating ng peg.... Erickson sa totoong buhay.. Pang action star ang name. Posted by erichloco in ang makulay na kabaklaan ng diyosa | Jun 24, 2014
- Family Trip is More Fun in the PhilippinesAs promised that once the family car's in the metro I will tour the family around, so Tagaytay was first in line, considering that one, it's adjacent to Metro Manila, two, it's Sunday and the city's places of worship run Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 24, 2014