- Travel Beauty TipsDon't forget your passport,toiletries,Scarf or hat ,extra jacket and socks. Avoid drinking alcohol when you are traveling specially in a long flight. Drink water or bring extra water in your bag to avoid dehydration. To be look fresh don't forget Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- The Philippines - Summary We had way too little time. I would take at least a month. The Philippines can be chaotic, messy, noisy and busy like big cities e.g Manila and Cebu, or sleepy and tranquil like so many small town by the Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 15, 2016
- Masbate islandGetting to Masbate turned out to be a bit more tricky than we thought. Because of the upcoming elections, there is a mass movement and everyone has to migrate back to their home town, so our midnight ferry was fully Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 11, 2016
- Virgin IslandFor this year's summer I travelled to Panglao Island of Bohol to visit the so called Virgin Island. It got its name because only few people visit the place and its natural beauty is not yet over explored. The locals Posted by malakat in The Hidden Oasis of Bohol | May 6, 2016
- Cebu and Camotes
From the most underdeveloped airport of Puerto Princessa we arrived in the international airpot of Cebu, got a bus, found a place to sleep and eat, and that was it for the day.
The plan for the next day changed Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 6, 2016
- Port Barton
We decided to leave El Nido as we heard about this sleepy town, which is less busy, but also offers great island hopping, kayaking and spectacular beaches. So far we haven’t been disappointed.
There is a great beach, which is Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- The Philippines - El Nido
We had read so many blog posts about El Nido, how it’s a paradise on earth and how you have all these activities like kayaking, island hopping, snorkelling etc available there. Once we arrived, we were a bit shocked by Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- The Philippines - From Manila to El Nido
We arrived at 5 am, without a clear plan on how to get anywhere. But we packed smart this time. Only hand luggage, no running around with heavy backpacks, and that almost immediately proved to be a blessing. We knew Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- Hiking di Batad sawah, FilipinaSaya telah pernah berkata kepada teman perjalanan saya perempuan: "Mari kita menemukan cara hidup masyarakat adat kami dan memiliki akhir pekan yang enak di gunung". Tidak pernah kami berharap bahwa sebagian besar wisatawan akan Batad adalah Eropa! A bena Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Apr 2, 2016
- 2015 7th MAY - 17th MAY APO ISLAND ~ SIQUIJOUR ISLAND
After a poor night’s sleep, partly due to the barking dogs in the village for Jean, and no fan after 10pm for Graham Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 8, 2016
- 2015 1st MAY - 7th MAY KL ~ PHILIPPINES[b]Philippines, Yogyakarta, Darwin, Bali, Sulawesi, Borneo. 2015 was supposed to be a trip around Ladakh Leh, the Indian Himalayas. We had even considered Kathmandu. Thankfully lack of time to organise this epic adventure meant we had to change our plans. Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 7, 2016
- YES 'MAM!E poi c'è il capodanno cinese e quindi cosa si fa? Si fa un bel viaggetto, quest'anno niente parenti che mi vengono a trovare così la scelta ricade fuori dalla Cina (perché ogni tanto un po' di disintossicazione ci vuole!), Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Mar 4, 2016
- The Calming Seas of San Juan, La UnionSAN JUAN, LA UNION - It's beyond humid but the experience beats it all. The laidbackness during the weekdays is calming yet the liveliness during the weekends is invigorating. San Juan is 5-7 hours bus trip from Manila going to Posted by crystaltan in The Calming Sounds of Strangers | Mar 4, 2016
- Buffet 101Being food lovers that we are, we tried the newest buffet in town -- Buffet 101. Those who have tried it said that they offer more variety than Marco Polo's Cafe Marco. So off we went!
Buffet 101 opens at 11:00 Posted by wandergurl in Ako.Si.Lakwatsera. | Mar 2, 2016
- I'm Alive!So… it’s been over a month since I left home already. Time has flown by, but at the same time I somehow feel like I’ve been traveling for ages. Living out of a 45L bag takes some getting used to, Posted by klorenzooo in Kristian Round the World | Feb 6, 2016
- Week Seven Video SummaryWe really had a great time on our trip. It was worth all the careful planning. We felt very fortunate that nothing major happened.
We did have two financial issues - the first was that our VISA cards were Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Dec 30, 2015
- Kick Your Cold Fast at Silver Spring Urgent CareOne of the most common ailments today is the common cold. Caused mostly by the Rhinovirus, a cold can hit any time and cause general discomfort in the sinuses, throat, headaches, coughs and sneezes. A cold can usually be toughed Posted by silverspring09 in Xpress MedCare | Dec 3, 2015
- Boracay Anecdotes Last minute packing for a 3-day vacation in Boracay, had me both excited and anxious. Excited because after all these years where almost everyone I know old enough to travel, had at one point Posted by spartantravel in Travel For Less In The Philippines | Nov 24, 2015
- Philippines - Palawan Island
[img=http://photos. Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Nov 18, 2015
- Day 2 Hey everyone :D
So, we've been here for two days and it has felt more like a week. We hve done so much!
The flight was long, but bearable, and God brought up safely to the Philippines. Our first van ride Posted by Philippines2015 in Philippines 2015 | Sep 25, 2015
- Bohol and Boracay - Philippines After a short 2 hour ferry ride (on a freezing cold ferry) we arrived in the Province of Bohol. We took a tricycle over to an area called Alona Beach and checked into our Guest House. Soon after we went Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 30, 2015
- Baler, Aurora 102013I started traveling back in 2013 for a reason that a lot of us can relate to, mending a broken heart. I never thought that being outside, traveling, going places, meeting new people, trying new things or just simply living Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 2, 2015
- Palawan - Philippines
Well we had another long day & night of airplanes and airports, having to stay another night in the lovely Singapore airport... At least we could indulge on Subway again! Once we arrived in Manilla we were welcomed with a Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 14, 2015