- ManilaWe arrived in Manila and after a short one hour taxi ride, with a driver who had only a vague idea of where our hotel was located. After directing him to the hotel using the small map in our guide Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Jan 9, 2017
- American Cemetery in Manila, Philippines[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871124/Ame Posted by Balfor in Philippines | Jan 9, 2017
- Philippines==Itinerary and Introduction==
We flew from Seattle to Tokyo, Japan, then onward to Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Elapsed time: 2 days as we also crossed the International Posted by janejoe in Philippines | Dec 16, 2016
- OoHanggang ngayon iniisip ko
Paano kung sinagot ko
Iyong tanong na sinabi mo
Na sa isang kanta'y hinango
Hanggang ngayon ay may marka
Sa isip ko ang iyong mukha
Nung gabing sumagot sana
Na ako'y iyong bihag na
Hanggang ngayon mayroong kirot
Bak Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Dec 7, 2016
- Laatste dagen genietenHallo allemaal!
Daar zijn we weer met de laatste blog.. Het gaat een lange blog worden dus veel lees plezier! :)
Vorige blog eindigde we met dat we ziek waren geworden op het privé eiland, Modessa. Gelukkig duurde dat maar 1 dagje Posted by Martin-Savannah in PhillipinesTravelBlog | Nov 25, 2016
- Sista veckan i FilippinernaAtt komma till Palm Paradise hotellet var en riktig höjdare efter att ha spenderat en härlig men dock väldigt spartansk vecka på Bamboo garden. På Palm Paradise fick vi ett hus gjort i sten och betong där golvet inte Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Nov 24, 2016
- Första veckan i FilippinernaEfter några intensiva veckor så var det skönt att landa lite i Filippinerna. Den första veckan var väldigt lugn och skön med skola, få utflykter och mycket häng. Förutom detta så fick jag och Mimmi världens bästa present och vi Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Nov 17, 2016
- De boot tripNa een paar dagen op een boot te hebben gezeten met slecht bereik, is hier dan eindelijk de volgende blog!
We eindigden de vorige blog met dat we aankwamen in Coron en we een meeting hadden met de crew van Posted by Martin-Savannah in PhillipinesTravelBlog | Nov 16, 2016
- Wat een rust..We are still alive! Haha we hebben net 3 heerlijke dagen achter de rug waar we weinig tot geen WiFi hadden, dus vandaar dat het even stil was.
Maar we beginnen bij de safari! We namen de boot richting Caluit Island, Posted by Martin-Savannah in PhillipinesTravelBlog | Nov 12, 2016
- Where did my weekend go? Hallooo, daar zijn we dan met onze eerste blog!
Ondertussen hebben we de eerste dag op Coron erop zitten! Wat een zaligheid! Maar eerst de vlucht, man dat was een lange zit.. We zijn bijna het hele weekend aan het Posted by Martin-Savannah in PhillipinesTravelBlog | Nov 7, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- NiyebeWalang sinasabi ngunit nagkakaintindihan. Patagilid na tingin lamang, batid na ang nilalaman. Sulyap sabay iwas. Ngiti sa puso, blanko sa labas. Damdaming pilit tinago. Pilit ikinubli. Pilit sinasabing hindi dapat. Hindi siya sapat. Natabunan. Iniwanan. K Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Oct 5, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Malapascua Island, Cebu lovin'People often ask why I'm so into long journeys and tedious rides when I travel. Well besides the adrenaline rush I get by being on the road and the excitement it brings to my core while imagining what's in store Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Rain Out in Palawan
So, here it was, an island of natural beauty and stunning seascapes. After the urban ugliness of Manila, I was really looking forward to this part of the trip. Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 11, 2016
The Philippines were a late addition to my SE Asian adventure I'd planned for the summer. Singapore was my first destination of choic Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 10, 2016
- An eventful boat tripWhilst we were on Panglao we decided to book a day out at sea. This meant hiring a bangka boat with crew. Bangkas are the go-to boats for most things in The Philippines it seems. They are usually fitted with Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 17, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- Panglao and BoholNext we set off for the small island of Panglao, just off the south-west coast of a bigger island called Bohol, and a few islands east of Palawan where we had been staying. Our journey involved a flight to the Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 14, 2016
- PalawanAfter our foray in to Manila, we got on a plane south-west bound to Puerto Princesa - the main (capital) city on the provincial island of Palawan. The Philippines is made up of 7,641 islands so it's really quite spread Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 11, 2016
- Manila... not a pretty sightAfter a wildlife bonanza in Borneo we headed off to The Philippines. Our first stop was a couple of nights in Manila, the capital, though some of the time either side was taken up by travelling so we only had Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 10, 2016
- South Korea P2: Travelling outside SEAsia for the first time
Missed Part 1? Click [[http://beyondpassportstamps.travellerspoint.com/1/|HERE]] and read thru my South Korea trip beyond passport stamps.
[center]As a traveler with a third-world passport, it is easy to be discouraged by visa applications. Posted by Phpassport in Beyond passport stamps | Jun 9, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
This was the time of year when holidays were too long: Dec 24 & 25 fell on Thursday and Friday, while Dec 30 & 31 fell on Wednesday and Thursday. There were 2 working days left in December, so Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Celebrating Mother's Day is More Fun in the PhilippinesMama Dulcing turned 70 on July 2, 2015. And so I gave her an unforgettable birthday celebration - a trip to Davao City.
Now that she's a widow, I thought of bringing her along with me i Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Observing Holy Week is More Fun in the PhilippinesSince my immediate family relocated to Manila, our home vacation to Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte is now scheduled every summer. That summer of year 2014, Papa Tantong, Mama Dulcing, and En's family flew to Surigao via Butuan airport a day Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016