- To My BFF...[float=left]Last Friday, nagkita kami ng aking ever dearest BFF. Though we weren't able to spend more time together that night, deep inside us we missed those t Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 28, 2012
- random babbles: the current playlisti'm just sharing the songs that are on repeat in my phone. each song is definitely for someone, or about a moment that happened recently. enjoy.
Dance Again - J.Lo (i'm not a good dancer, but i love dancing. yes, i Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 26, 2012
- Regression?Almost a year ago i posted about Mr. Big leaving for the US, where his fiance is. [[http://coffeesupestah.travellerspoint.com/8/|(Check this post)]] It was bittersweet. Even after a few months, i was still sad. I didn't just blog about him once, but Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 26, 2012
- Foto Gallery-The Infosys WayLast night was the last night of submission of photo entry for our company's Foto Gallery Event. All of entries will displayed tonight on the hallway of the office. One of my teammates told me to submit some pictures from Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 25, 2012
- This is where my story begins...[float=right][/float]
[float=left]Hmmm....How should I start this?
Well, everything starts from scratch.. A simple idea that struck my mind and a sudden rush of feeling that I want to start on writ Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 25, 2012
- PridelessYou, drowning in this ocean of ale
touch me with little inhibition
You, your stare, your glance
leave me powerless, motionless
Me, indulging in a sonic fairy tale
of melodies owned by others
Me, swimming in clouds of smoke
in a moment of lucid ma Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 22, 2012
- Umasta Ayon sa GandaPauwi na kami nina Elaine at Ruth galing Robinson.
As usual inubos na naman ang oras ng araw ng Biyernes sa inuman.
Pero mas maaga kami umuwi kumpara sa mga nagdaang drinking session.
Masama kasi pakiramdam ni Ruth.
Inatake ng asthma simula um Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jul 20, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 2Day 13
It was really hot to day and still no rain it's dark clouds in the sky but no rain so far. We have been walking around a little today to see what's around here.
Sitting and looking at different Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 20, 2012
- Its All about FaithI was waiting for Pepeg to call last Saturday night.
Lumabas kase kasama mga kaibigan.
It's almost 12 in the morning and i promised na i will wait for her.
While i was trying to fight back my droopy eyes, i decided to Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jul 16, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 1===Before the trip:===
To day 30.06.2012 Is it just a week left to my trip to Philippines and I beginning to pack a little and see what I am going to take whit me on the trip. Since the suitcase can't Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 9, 2012
- LAST MESSAGE[center][/center]Wait Till You Know Me Before You Judge Me!
I hate people who judge me because everyone judges me in a bad way because of the bad things that have and are happening in my life, that has made me the Posted by chiquela in chiq'blog | Jul 7, 2012
- Maligayang kaarawan aking kaibigan
Ilang taon na nga ba tayong naging mag-kaibigan? Nakakatuwa kasi kahit hindi pa tayo nagkikita ng personal ay naging tunay tayong magkaibigan. Nag-uusap tayo nang kung ano-anong mga bagay at nag Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Jul 2, 2012
- AngelesSunday 1st July. Our last day in the philippines. Landed at manilla airport from Cebu mid morning. Only a couple of hours sleep in the last two days, due to a big night on the tanduay and several flights/buses. Tired Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jul 2, 2012
- Si Don RobertWalong taon na ang lumipas ng magsimula akong magtrabaho sa aking opisina.
Dahil bago at wala pang kakilala, madalas lang akong nakaupo sa sulok.
Dahil araw araw akong naiiwan sa harap ng computer.
Nakilala ko si Don Robert.
Ang am Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 29, 2012
- Malapascua IslandThursday the 28th. Checked out of the hostel at 9am. We wondered over to pier to catch a short ferry over to malapascua island (80pesos). We had to wait around for 45 minutes as the boat doesn't leave until its Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 29, 2012
- Tribal PhilippinesDay 1
So once again I had to leave Borneo on yet another visa run. Sad to leave Cindy behind I decided to travel to the Coordillera region in North Luzon, Philippines, where I had some of the most Posted by juan y Cindy in Nuestra Luna de Miel | Jun 29, 2012
- BoholTuesday 26th June. 5am start. We caught a jeepney back to whaleshark centre from the hostel with the two guys from belgium. 1000 pesos for over 30 minutes in the water. The sharks were feeding 100mtrs off the beach. A Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 28, 2012
- CebuSaturday 23rd june. We got off the ferry 13hours later in Iloilo, 6am. The usual scene of 20 taxi drivers fussing and helping with our packs leading us to their taxi. Again we had slashed the fare to D mall Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 26, 2012
- Cuyo IslandsMonday 18th june. Nursing a terrible hangover from the night before, we checked out of tree house hostel (boracay) an hour later than scheduled. we caught a tricycle to the pier, 75 pesos. Our boat was just about to leave Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 24, 2012
- BoracayWednesday 13th june. Woke upto alarm clock set for 6.30am, maybe had 20 minutes sleep at most due to the drunkards coming in at 3.30am. Shower and free breakfast put on by the hostel, choice of fresh fruit, toast and Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 23, 2012
- ManillaTuesday 12th june. Arrived in Manilla (philippines) at around 10am, after sleeping in KL airport due to lack of transport to meet our flight times. Tired and just wanting a bed, we negotiated a price with a taxi driver to Posted by dannywebster in South East Asia | Jun 23, 2012
- Just Like the Rainy SeasonThe summer is fading away.
And the rainy season is coming.
What a way to end the summer vacation and to enter another maputik and malabsaw na tag-ulan.
I don't know actually what to do with my career lately.
As a promise to myself, Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 15, 2012
- Bagyo sa Baguio!So i was in Baguio last week to attend the 2nd Level Phil-AHIS seminar.
June 04-06, 2012.
What is Phil-AHIS anyway?
Heto yung mga miyembro ng mga silahis sa Pinas!
PHIL-AHIS or Phil. Animal Health Information System is a pr Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 8, 2012
- Cabgan IslandAt first, i was a bit hesitant as to my ability to maintain a travel blog since i do not have the resources as most of the travel bloggers that i continuously followed has but i said to myself Posted by SandPenz2012 in Manglaag ta.... | Jun 8, 2012
- Sa May Sakayan ng JeepDahil likas akong mapagmasid na tao, madalas akong makakita ng mga pangyayaring nakakatawa sa paligid ko.
Lalo na sa jeep.
Sa jeep ako kadalasan may mga nakakatawang pangyayareng nagaganap.
Dahil madalas punuan ang tema ng mga pampublikong sasaky Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jun 1, 2012