- a real travel post: any suggestions for my trips? looking at my recent posts, clearly i'm not in the mood for recounting things that happened this weekend. i even forgot to blog about the Lala candy that Derrick gave me last Sunday before church. you see, when i was Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 27, 2012
- Commuting is more Fun in the PhilippinesWhile it is true that I don't have my own car, it does not hinder me from venturing the historic destinations in the nearby province. I do not fear commuting, riding jeepneys, buses, vans, tricycles because riding with other passengers, Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 27, 2012
- the cray-cray adventures: the day i prayed and almost weptSunday, Derrick and i went to GT so i could scope out the place. it was also nice timing since Derrick needed to attend the small group meeting after we ate lunch. the place was nice. it was really cold Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 27, 2012
- the mahjongera sessions: the Makati pigoutso lately, the mahjongeras haven't been hanging out that frequently since Burn changed his days off. last week was a blast, really, so while i was at work for my Friday shift, i asked them and our balasador, Gab, if Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 26, 2012
- Update Update Lang MunaSo as you see, hindi ako masyadong nakakapagblog lately.
Hindi dahil sa tinatamad akong magsulat.
O wala akong alam isulat.
Wala lang talaga akong time para buksan ang laptop at mag internet.
Idagdag mo pa ang mahal ng unlimited service ng sma Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Aug 26, 2012
- RegretAll that i can do is to just look at you
I really wish you knew, that i fell in love with you Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 25, 2012
- Puerto GalleraGradually sloping beaches – with the terrain ranging from powder white sand to grainy dark sand to smooth stones to rough coral rubble – comprise a large chunk of the island’s 25 thousand hectares. And while the Department of Tourism’s Posted by louisebunch in puerto gallera | Aug 24, 2012
- Spelunking is more Fun in the Philippines
I tried spelunking at Buenavista Cave in Surigao City as my first and at Sumaguing Cave in Sagada, Mountain Province. I did it on foot, grasping at stone walls for balance, touching stalagmit Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 23, 2012
- Being Castaways is more Fun in the PhilippinesWe are voluntary castaways. It was that weekend that followed the training-workshop our present Project hosted in Dumaguete that we decided to reach Apo Island in Dauis, primarily due to its proximity to the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 23, 2012
- unfinishedout of sight, out of mind
is something i don't believe in
for no matter how i try
your image keeps appearing
and if i never met you
i'd be free of inner strife
i wish i could forget you
and move on with my life
(unfinished...) Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 23, 2012
- Naging Dagat dahil kay Habagat!Martes.
Alas 7 ng umaga.
Nagising ako sa matinding katok sa pinto.
Akala ko naman hihiram lang ng charger.
Walang kuryente dahil sa sobrang lakas ng ulan.
Pagtapak ko sa sahig para buksan ang pinto, Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Aug 23, 2012
- PUERTO GALERA ECO-ADVENTURE The pioneers of BS Tourism Management in De La Salle Araneta University had their first educational tour together with the BSHRM students and respected professors held Posted by xevie in XGA tours | Aug 23, 2012
- Chocolates as Dessert is more Fun in the PhilippinesWhat I love going back and forth to Bohol is the organized tourism industry. That if you are to visit the province entering through Tagbilaran City, without pre-arranged tour package, you won't get lost. Simply check in a hotel and Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 23, 2012
- Sunbathing is more Fun in the PhilippinesSwimming in the natural pool of Boracay Island is beyond compare. Doing it over and over again is unrelenting. My first experience was simply a sidetrip from an official travel around the Aklan area.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/362803/DSC0019 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 22, 2012
- Island Hopping is more Fun in the PhilippinesA sidetrip after the conduct of workshop for municipal governments with water utilities at Villa Caceres Hotel in Naga City. A respite worthy of note for three busy people: Madam Alma, Ms Doreen and I.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/362803/caramo Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 22, 2012
- Time Travel is more Fun in the PhilippinesLas Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is the right place to take a look at our heritage. For my generation, it would be the best destination to take history and filipino culture way way back in time. Kudos to the creator Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 22, 2012
- my soul's travels: PDL Days 8-13i have been exteremely behind in posting about PDL. last week was exhausting, both physically and emotionally. i have not, for the life of me, been able to blog about PDL because of some emotional turmoil that i went through Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 21, 2012
- my sinful lifeit's time once again for a confessional. all my life i disliked confessing. i remember doing it high school or grade school, because it was a requirement for us to graduate. i admired the efforts of the school, but i Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 21, 2012
- the case of the sleepless and full-stomach weekendLast Friday, i went to work really early because i was supposed to meet Derrick and give him cupcakes, but something happened the day before and well, i did not have cupcakes to give. Derrick went somewhere else instead, and Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 20, 2012
- Far Away==TUGUEGARAO, CAGAYAN VALLEY==
Summer is almost finished and I have not experienced the beach yet. Of course we have a lot of plans but for some reason, a planned travel never really works. At least not for us.
We initially planned to Posted by josemazn in Ships in the Night | Aug 19, 2012
- for youit's funny how with just one second, i almost gave up what i believed in and held on to.
in one moment, i was ready to lose my values and live in a make-believe world with you.
i hold back the Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 16, 2012
- my soul's travels: PDL Days 5, 6 and 7Let's continue with Days 5, 6 and 7 for today. I have not been posting much about PDL, and i don't want to be too behind with what i need to write about.
Day 5 starts by asking: How do you Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 15, 2012
- DIY coron tripMy then fiance, now husband booked this trip months ahead. He got this trip for our anniversary. Thing is when I checked our schedule, we only had 1 full day to see and experience Coron, since we will arrive late Posted by pinaynurse in DIY coron trip | Aug 15, 2012
- Papa JackMy shift usually starts at midnight, and sure enough, when i get into a cab at around 11:15pm to go to work, the cabbie would be listening to a radio program hosted by a certain "papa jack". Papa Jack's program Posted by loraandblu in Ginger's Corner | Aug 14, 2012
- The trio adventures: how are we?I have not written anything about the trio for quite some time. We've all been busy doing our own stuff.
Bratty's wife gave birth months ago to a beautiful baby girl. I haven't seen her yet, but i would love to. Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 14, 2012