- Lugar Lang!!!==Day 1==It was my birthday, and I am going on another backpacking travel with Fox that she has arranged months ago, with another dear friend Sugar, to Iloilo. We were excited and a little bit nervous because we are once Posted by josemazn in Ships in the Night | Aug 11, 2012
- Not Your Ordinary Love SongSupposedly may blog entry ako today about sa Habagat.
Pero under construction pa siya.
Nagka aberya lang.
Kase naman, nabasa ang aking DSLR.
Kaya ayun, need ko muna pahanginan sa isang lugar na dust free.
Kaya for now, gusto Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Aug 11, 2012
- The case of the old blog postsGay-ness does not translate to happiness
i had a conversation with a co-worker yesterday about having gay children, which kind of went to the "nature vs nurture" route, and i found myself replying with "it's a difficult situation." i was Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 10, 2012
- my soul's travels: PDL Days 1 and 2surviving the recent nameless catastrophe cemented my grasp of how good the Lord is. others lost lives, properties and what not, but my family made it through. on our trip to SM, i finally got a copy of The Purpose Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 10, 2012
- the case of the stranded siren of the dark seasAugust 6 - i was eating dinner with the family, with the intent of going to work. minutes later, one of my cousins arrived and told us that espana is already flooded. it had been raining the weekend before, but Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 10, 2012
- Poem vomit: bridal thoughtsAs i walk down the aisle with my heartbeat racing, I smile in your direction with everyone else fading
All our years together have come to this moment, with God as our witness, His blessings, we are sent
From our countless "I Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 8, 2012
- The case of the urban beach
I have lived in the Espana area almost all my life. Whenever people ask me where i live and i give them my answer, more often than not they would say, "Isn't that area always flooded?/Bahain dun di ba?"
Yes, our Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 6, 2012
- The Gateway to the PacificOne thing that really makes me proud being a Guiuananon is for the fact that I grew up in a place where people live simply enjoying the bounties of nature which I hope would not be abused. Honestly, I would Posted by andrea_acosta85 in RN Trekker | Aug 6, 2012
- Pearl Island[float=left][center][center][/center]
It's been more or less 5 years since the last time i got here and I'm back. Weeeh!!! Thanks to our ever active organizer - Lindy who made this possible. Posted by andrea_acosta85 in RN Trekker | Aug 6, 2012
- 3 idiots[center]A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. -- Bernard Meltzer.[/center] [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by 3idiots in 3 idiots | Aug 5, 2012
- the cray-cray adventures: the soulful Sundaydays ago, i agreed to go to church with Derrick. i've been hearing about the Victory fellowship for quite some time now, with active members posting about it on facebook. when i was finally asked by someone i knew, i Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 5, 2012
- the case of the future experimentsthis morning, i attended a church service that i have heard from others for a while now. while we were in the middle of the service, i started to think about how i have been for the past few months.
at Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 5, 2012
- the rollercoaster weekmonday - i finally went to the dentist. i had my teeth cleaned for the first time, and the dentist put pasta on two of my molars. next friday, i'll have an xray so we can determine what we can Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Aug 5, 2012
I woke up early to the sound of pigs playing roughly and roosters welcoming the sun. I was glad to wake up still full of that magical feeling that surrounded this remote, Posted by juan y Cindy in Nuestra Luna de Miel | Aug 2, 2012
- the cray-cray adventures: the Sunday slamokay. i had a very boring Saturday. all night i was just at home, sulking. none of my friends were free. the mahjongeras had work, the trio were busy (especially Madam Shugaytay LOL), the absolut folks were not drinking. so Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 30, 2012
- To My BFF...[float=left]Last Friday, nagkita kami ng aking ever dearest BFF. Though we weren't able to spend more time together that night, deep inside us we missed those t Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 28, 2012
- random babbles: the current playlisti'm just sharing the songs that are on repeat in my phone. each song is definitely for someone, or about a moment that happened recently. enjoy.
Dance Again - J.Lo (i'm not a good dancer, but i love dancing. yes, i Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 26, 2012
- Regression?Almost a year ago i posted about Mr. Big leaving for the US, where his fiance is. [[http://coffeesupestah.travellerspoint.com/8/|(Check this post)]] It was bittersweet. Even after a few months, i was still sad. I didn't just blog about him once, but Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 26, 2012
- Foto Gallery-The Infosys WayLast night was the last night of submission of photo entry for our company's Foto Gallery Event. All of entries will displayed tonight on the hallway of the office. One of my teammates told me to submit some pictures from Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 25, 2012
- This is where my story begins...[float=right][/float]
[float=left]Hmmm....How should I start this?
Well, everything starts from scratch.. A simple idea that struck my mind and a sudden rush of feeling that I want to start on writ Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Jul 25, 2012
- PridelessYou, drowning in this ocean of ale
touch me with little inhibition
You, your stare, your glance
leave me powerless, motionless
Me, indulging in a sonic fairy tale
of melodies owned by others
Me, swimming in clouds of smoke
in a moment of lucid ma Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Jul 22, 2012
- Umasta Ayon sa GandaPauwi na kami nina Elaine at Ruth galing Robinson.
As usual inubos na naman ang oras ng araw ng Biyernes sa inuman.
Pero mas maaga kami umuwi kumpara sa mga nagdaang drinking session.
Masama kasi pakiramdam ni Ruth.
Inatake ng asthma simula um Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jul 20, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 2[[http://mytrips1.jimdo.com/|My World Travel]]
It was really hot to day and still no rain it's dark clouds in the sky but no rain so far. We have been walking around a little today to see what's around here.
Sitting and looking Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 20, 2012
- Its All about FaithI was waiting for Pepeg to call last Saturday night.
Lumabas kase kasama mga kaibigan.
It's almost 12 in the morning and i promised na i will wait for her.
While i was trying to fight back my droopy eyes, i decided to Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Jul 16, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 1===Before the trip:===
To day 30.06.2012 Is it just a week left to my trip to Philippines and I beginning to pack a little and see what I am going to take whit me on the trip. Since the suitcase can't Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 9, 2012