- Ang Pagbitawtoday, i let go of the string
although it's the only thing
that's linking me to you
fly high up in the air
the wind doesn't play fair
and i guess, so did you
wherever the wind takes you
take care, and as you do
remember i held Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 9, 2012
- Coron to El NidoWe've spent the last 5 days cruising around the islands of northern Palawan on a boat trip organised by Tao Philippines. If anyone is planning on a holiday here we can't recommend them highly enough. Tao Philippines was set up Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Nov 9, 2012
- My soul’s travels: Matthew 6I have two verses that I liked today.
Then no one will notice that you are fasting, except your Father, who knows what you do in private. And your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.
No one can serve Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 7, 2012
- The blank sessions: three days of filmThe mahjongeras have not been together for so long. And since changes are beginning in my life; I have decided to rename our adventures. So far, I can’t think of anything, so I’ll put *blank* for the meantime.
It was the Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 5, 2012
- Bellarocca Resort,Marinduque ,Philippines An escape from the city, a quick 30minute propeller driven plane ride (Zest Air)from Manila Terminal 4 (domestic airport), mind you there are 4 terminals so you better know which airline your flying and where do their flights Posted by patrickph in Hokkaido ,Japan | Nov 4, 2012
- Settle Down
"Ikaw Mart, wala ka bang balak mag-asawa?" tanong ni ate habang binubuga ang usok galing sa sigarilyo
Muntik na akong mabulunan ng marinig ang tanong na yun.
Hindi ako makapagsali Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Nov 3, 2012
- Maguindanao: unexpected paradise [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/533769/DSC01271.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by normzgagarin in Just wondering around | Nov 2, 2012
- My soul’s travels: the new reading planAfter completing Living the Surrendered Life, I wanted to focus a bit on the suggested readings from the results of my spiritual gifts training. However, BJ recommended that reading verses whose meanings have not been already explained to me might Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 1, 2012
- ManilaWe arrived safely in Manila on Tuesday and have spent the last couple of days exploring the city and recovering from jet lag. We were totally wrecked and though we did make it out of the guest house on Tuesday Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Oct 31, 2012
- The case of the catch-up (trio and VG adventures)I wasn’t able to write for a few days. Oh well. I think my mind needed to refresh a bit, hence, I stopped writing. Here are the things I did for the past two weeks:
October 20 – the trio adventurers Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Oct 29, 2012
- Cagayan de OroWe're in Cagayan de Oro now, which means our time in the Philippines is drawing to a close. It doesn't seem possible we've been here nearly a month.
[center][/center] Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 26, 2012
- Turning 30 (in Camiguin)[center]
Learning my Stations of the Cross on the Walkway to the Old Volcano
A forest of palms to one side...
[img Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 24, 2012
- CamiguinCamiguin now. Was it just yesterday we left Anda? Seems a lifetime ago.
Tomorrow I turn 30. It's dreadful to think I will have been alive for three decades. My father: six. He must say to himself sometimes, I'm 60 now, Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 23, 2012
- Leaving Anda[center][/center]
We're always leaving in the morning to sunrises and puffy pink clouds.
[center]* * * * *[/center]
We left Anda without really noticing it. Chris evinced none of his usua Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 22, 2012
- Beach Day[center][/center]
The sand is soft and fine where it's clear of plastic and kelp, twigs and leaves. It sticks to my skin in sheets, like a fine dust. Today we sit on the beach in t Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 20, 2012
- Evening at Anda BeachAnda's all right: long beach, and the water shallow for a good ways, white sand. But it suffers from beachside karaoke, as did White Beach near Moalboal, and all the trash and noise of weekend beachgoers. I picked up three Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 19, 2012
As we came, so we leave[/center]
[center]* * * * *[/center]
Tagbilaran. Not even 10 pm yet, but dizzy with fatigue. It doesn't seem possible that just this morning we were in Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 18, 2012
- Leaving MalapascuaOur last day in Malapascua. As soon as we go, Chris will begin mourning the little crowd around the dive shop, where we spend all our free, non-eating time in sleepy indolence. Usually the French girl Jeanne is there, with Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 17, 2012
- DivingFourth day in Malapascua. Chris is running me ragged with scuba courses again. Nevertheless, it gets better. Out early this morning to see the thresher sharks. This time only caught the silhouette of one before it disappeared into the murk.
[center][im Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 15, 2012
- Last Day in MoalboalOur last day in Moalboal. It's gotten quiet here, though we're in the quiet part of the "beach," so maybe it's no different than usual. Apparently last night someone was stabbed outside our bathroom window. We followed the trail of Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 12, 2012
- Flooding in ManilaIt's been raining every day since we got back to Manila. It hardly ever stops, and sometimes it's so heavy it seems as if I'm standing next to a tropical waterfall. No wonder then that the city is flooding--they say Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 7, 2012
- Back in ManilaSoon Earl will pick us up tot take us to the market. Because it's been raining, the air feels much cooler. None of us even think how the clouds make the world seem dismal--we're too busy feeling grateful for the Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 4, 2012
- poem vomit: (another untitled one)shower me with humility
open my eyes so i can see
that all i have are from You
to You, oh Lord, i surrender
my life You saved from the fire
and all i am is for You
from Your Word i will feed
my faith, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Oct 23, 2012
- poem vomit: (untitled)i don't deserve You
because i hurt You
with the self-inflicted pain
because of sins, i gained
i don't deserve You
Your grace, Your love, too
i pretended to be blind
Your presence i didn't mind
i don't deserve You
or Your Word that rings true
Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Oct 22, 2012
- Philippines Trip Planning[center]
He's a studious one...
...when it comes to having fun![/center] Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 11, 2012