- DormancyI was asleep in the twenty one moons that passed;
didn't expect i'd float across your path;
like the undead i wandered around,
indifferent to words, images or sound;
until you came near and i felt a flutter,
a feeling Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | May 30, 2012
- El Nido, PalawanWe just returned to Manila after a wonderful weekend on the island of Palawan. Palawan is the largest and least populated province in the Philippines. The island stretches from the South China Sea and the western edge of Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 29, 2012
- Sweet 16So tapos na nga ang American Idol Season 11.
Tapos na ang singing contest kung saan isang pinoy na naman ang nakapasok sa isang pinakasikat na talent show sa mundo.
Ang dami dami na rin sumaling may dugong Pilipino sa isang Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | May 28, 2012
- A brief visit to the Philippines
Considering how many islands make up the Philippines, we spent a very short time here and would like to come back and spend more time in the future. We spent 24 hours in Manila before headi Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | May 28, 2012
- StrangerI feel like Im a stranger in this blog. I cant believe I have written such and had few subscribers :)
Will be writing soon friends, changed my Job and its so consuming but I am always missing something I love Posted by prettydevil in Heartbreaks and Travels... | May 26, 2012
- UntittledMag-iisang buwan na rin akong hindi nakakapagblog.
Matagal tagal na rin.
Heto na yata ang isa sa mga pinakamatagal na period na hindi ako nakapagsulat.
Madami kasing nangyare sa mga nakalipas na araw.
Hindi nakaya ng powers Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | May 23, 2012
- An authentic Filipino experience: the dentist!Yesterday, I had the most authentic cultural experience in the Philippines yet! I went the the dentist! Ever since I sent MetroDental the first email inquiring about an appointment, they have been very attentive. I've received emails Posted by hollydonovan in Beyond the Cabin | May 21, 2012
- Do it yourself Singapore trip -Part1First thing we did for this trip is to have our Peso changed to Singaporean dollars so that we will no longer look for a money changer once we arrive in singapore. Saves time and money.
we booked our Singapore Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | Dec 26, 2012
- Manila SunriseSunrises in Manila are pretty fantastic. Apparently this has something to do with the pollution, but whatever the reason, mornings are beautiful. We've taken to the schedule of a person well over twice our age-- come to think Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 19, 2012
- Holly Chooses Rice Cakes and Clara Gets DehydratedOur initial plan for this weekend was to head up to the Banauae rice terraces, but after learning that the journey there is substantially longer than we thought, we decided to skip the rice terraces and spend the weekend in Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 19, 2012
- travelling on a budgetMe and my fiancee always loved travelling. Thing is we don't have the luxury of travelling with too many money in our pocket.
We started looking on the internet, and realized there are so may travellers like us, backpackers who Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | May 18, 2012
- Vegetarian Sisig and Holly Gets DehydratedIn a city in which [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechon|lechon]] (roasted suckling pig) is among the most popular foods, it is tough to get by as a vegetarian. There are plenty of American food options (KFCs all over the place, pizza, Chili's, TGI Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 18, 2012
- In the Archives: Antique Viewfinder Photos
Looking through old photos is by far the most interesting part of archival research. I saw some great ones yesterday, but the most interesting were a collection of these old viewfi Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 16, 2012
- Fancy Like a 1920s BusinessmanYesterday, while perusing a 1928 issue of the Journal of the American Chamber of Commerce in Manila (being a historian is pretty glamorous), I came upon an advertisement for San Miguel beer. Having tasted my first San Miguel beer Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 15, 2012
- PlatoniaI just found myself kissing your picture. It's a moment i'll always remember. But it's not something that should go further. Coz you're a friend and i should know better. Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | May 14, 2012
- In Which Clara's Taxi Catches on Fire3 pm seemed like a great time to head out of the archives yesterday. I would (1) beat the infamous Manila traffic-- this, I had heard could turn my 7 minute taxi ride into a two hour one-- and Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 14, 2012
- Dispatch from Manila
Good morning from Manila! It's Monday morning here and we're all settled in to a lovely apartment in Quezon City after a few lodging changes to find the right spot. I'm getting ready to head Posted by cjaltman in Beyond the Cabin | May 13, 2012
- Summer FlingHot was the first feeling when I met you. Sunny was part when you’re always around with me. I don’t know but this summer brought a different meaning.
We were fine when we first met. We’re friends. You’re ok and Posted by summerboi in Random Tots | May 13, 2012
- Thailand & The PhilippinesSo I've been really rubbish at updating this... I could come up with a load of excuses, & I have been really busy with work, exploring Shenzhen, travelling when I can & socialising, but to be quite honest I've Posted by Persephoned in Adventures in China | May 10, 2012
- Question!How come my first entry had 84 visit? I did not tell anyone about my blog. hmp. #just wondering. Hope to get a message. Eggciting. Posted by summerboi in Random Tots | May 6, 2012
- Stoopidity.How do you deal on someone's stupidity? Answer. Kill them. Before they multiply. Sooooo annoying. Posted by summerboi in Random Tots | May 6, 2012
- Hundred Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan, Philippines
The view from the highest point on Governor's Island.
Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | May 3, 2012
- Home is where the heart is. Visiting the Philippines Last weekend, I went the Philippines, and I haven't had a chance to post my journal entries until today. Here they are!
April 25th, 2012
On the plane to the Philippines
Writing this on the plane
I can’t believe that I’ll Posted by Korean Journal in MyKoreanJournals | Apr 30, 2012
- El Nido, Part #2Hello dear friends,
We are still in the wonderful El-Nido in the island on Palawan, spending out last night before heading for Puerto Princesa, and from there to Manila and then Hong Kong.
The past few days were so much fun. We Posted by bugok in Noam on the Road | Apr 29, 2012
- Banaue rice terraces
The first time I went to Banaue it was on Good Friday of the Lenten season and it took us 7hrs only to get there by daylight. Road was deserted.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by TouristDriver in Banaue rice terraces | Apr 27, 2012