- BoracayEverything in Asia, it seems, runs to own on its own time. The bus that is scheduled for an hour takes 3, your flight that is meant to leave at 1 is delayed by 4 hours, your interview gets rescheduled Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- ManilaAfter a month in Bali and the Gili Islands, we departed for Australia where we spent a lovely Christmas holiday with Tommy’s family; while 40 degree weather is a little different than what I’m used to on Christmas day, we Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- Well Hello Dolly & Miss Robyn - Welcome to PhilippinesMONDAY 13TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 135)
We had another electricity filled day at the hotel. Using internet, watching TV and sitting in the air conditioning. There was no need for us to go out today as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 13, 2014
- A Parisian Valentine's Day in CebuFour years ago, my then-girlfriend-now-wife decided to go out on Valentine's Day. The lines at the movies were traumatic. Any place that served dinner whether it be a fastfood joint or a fancy bistro was jam-packed. The 14th of February Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Feb 13, 2014
- Not all cruises are enjoyable!
SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 133)
Today we are on the big ship from Coron back to Puerto Princessa. Managed to purchase tickets online and just made it to the 2GO Tr Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 12, 2014
- ANOTHER DAY IN CORON ISLAND HOPPING.FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 132)
Another fabulous island hopping boat tour today. Weather was again beautiful and water again clear as! Cost of tour 650 peso = $16 each.
Again pictures are better than my words could every be.
[img=http://phot Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 12, 2014
- A few days in Coron.
TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 129)
The location may have changed but the habits did not. We did not do much today, were we recovering from the boat trip yesterday or ju Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 11, 2014
- 2014 - HAPPY NEW YEAR - SAME SAME BUT SAME[b][u]Hi Folks, I must apologise to any of you that may be interested in the reason for the abrupt end to my blog. I'm afraid the new year came and I seemed to be too busy Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 11, 2014
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- Luxury in paradiseWe were so excited to be heading to Borocay. It was a destination we had only heard good things about, although i can't say we were thrilled with needing a Domestic flight to Kalibo and then a 2 hour Bus Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 2, 2014
- Picture-Run is More Fun in the PhilippinesThe name of the noted place is Corregidor. What more can it be more wonderful than even the name itself? It alone suggests many things: adventures, heritage, and getaway, to name a few.
Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 31, 2014
- It begins, we are off!Manila
Where do we start? After months of planning, many years putting off travel due to work, study and other commitments - we've finally bit the bullet and we're away on an adventure. For me I think the strangest things will Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Jan 30, 2014
- 2011 B4 H & A WORLD CRUISE, XIII - MANILLA
BY-PASSING PULAO, WE PULL UP TO MANILA WHERE THE RECEPTION IS AMAZING,
LOTS OF PEOPLE ON SHORE. BANDS PLAYING. NOISE LIKE CRAZY.
THIS IS THE PHILIPPINES - WHERE A LARGE CHUNK OF CR Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- Even Half-Day Tour is More Fun in the PhilippinesI have been to Iloilo City for so many times starting in the year 2003 when I had an opportunity to do some tours. While it always been my wish to pay even a short visit to Guimaras Island since, Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Wild Riding is More Fun in the PhilippinesThere were plenty of attempts to reach Ilocos Norte province. This is the only point in the country that is not covered in the previous projects I've worked with. So I cannot make a tour in this particular tourist destination Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Journeying the Northest is More Fun in the PhilippinesI started exploring Philippines since my high school. Being so active in curricular and extra-curricular activities, l reached as far as Bicol and Davao then. In my college days, l was able to visit Cagayan De Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- EL NIDO - LAZY DAYS OVER XMAS AND LEADING UP TO THE NEW YEARTuesday 24rd December 2013 (day 115)
Breakfast of bacon, egg and toasted bread from a little restaurant in the street behind our guesthouse called Squidos. No Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 19, 2014
- UGONG ROCK CLIMB AND SUPERMAN ZIPLINE, THEN NORTH TO EL NIDO
Saturday 21st December 2013 (day 112)
We were thinking about moving on today, but had a bit of a problem with Patricks motor bike. He had contentiously put on the steering lock as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 18, 2014
- UNDERGROUND RIVER - SABANGFriday 20th December 2013 (day 111)
After breakfast we decided to go and register for the trip to the underground river. The car park was just about chocka block full of minivans filled with day trippers from Puerto. Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 17, 2014
- GOODBYE BOHOL AND CEBU, HELLO PALAWAN!Tuesday 17th December 2013 (day 108)
Up and at breakfast by 7.30am I must admit I was surprised that Patrick had already arrived from the beach side accommodation. I thought for sure with no one there to wake him up Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 17, 2014
- BEACH TIME ON BOHOLSaturday 14th December 13 (day 105)
Today we had a relax day today at the beach. We had breakfast on the beach at the beach cafe, which consisted of a toasted ham and cheese sandwich - best described as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 17, 2014
- BOHOL TOURIST TRAIL
Friday 13th December 2013 (day 104)
We all had an enjoyable nights sleep at sea! Well we were surrounded by water, rice paddies being on each side of the ship. To our surprise breakfast w Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 4, 2014
- MOTOR BIKING AROUND BOHOL
Wednesday 11th December 13 (day102)
We slept in really late this morning. Not sure why, perhaps after the longish ride yesterday. I remember waking up for the loo at 7.30 thinking it Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 1, 2014
- BANGKOK to MANILA to CEBU to BOHOL
Monday 9th December 13 (day 100)
Our flight from Bangkok to Manila was just over 3 hours long and pretty uneventful. I think I managed a nano nap and was hoping more was to come la Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Dec 31, 2013
- Day twoToday, after getting some much needed rest we headed to the giant SM shopping centre on Manila Bay.
We ate an incredibly huge lunch at a restaurant called TGI Fridays and Jonathon ordered a Posted by enviroman in Manila 2013 | Dec 24, 2013