- The Beautiful Province of BatangasBatangas is one of the most popular destinations near Metro Manila, Philippines. The province has many excellent beaches and resorts to visit including Pico de Loro, which has a great resort and beach view, and Anilao, which has a great Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 18, 2014
- The Street Children of The Philippines
ChildHope Asia Philippines is an international, non-profit , non-political, non-sectarian organization whose principal purpose is to advocate for the cause of street children in the Philippine Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 9, 2014
- A Camping Trip I Will Never Forget
If you think camping in America is fun, then you are definitely right. Camping in the Philippines is a whole different story. First of all, it is already hot and humid all yea Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 5, 2014
- Philippines part 2 – (by the seaside and under the sea)We caught a local bus from Cebu City up to the tip of the island, arriving at Maya dock where we were immediately approached and directed towards a boat for the small island of Malapascua, where we were heading. Being Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Jul 4, 2014
- ang a.t.m. ko... bow..Hirap magtrabaho no? Hindi ba pwedeng kumain, matulog, lumaklak at chumorva ka lang maghapon ng hindi ka kakayod?
Nagulat ako dati sa pinapasukan ko, hiring kame ng maintenance crew. Ano yun? Taga tanggal ng ng taeng hindi binuhusan sa kubeta, taga Posted by erichloco in ang makulay na kabaklaan ng diyosa | Jun 26, 2014
- una sa lahat...Tangina!... Napaka inet! tag ulan na pero parang me pahabol pa si summer... lalo akong natutusta sa galit ng tanghaling tapat.. I'm erich. Taray di ba? Artistahin ang dating ng peg.... Erickson sa totoong buhay.. Pang action star ang name. Posted by erichloco in ang makulay na kabaklaan ng diyosa | Jun 24, 2014
- Family Trip is More Fun in the PhilippinesAs promised that once the family car's in the metro I will tour the family around, so Tagaytay was first in line, considering that one, it's adjacent to Metro Manila, two, it's Sunday and the city's places of worship run Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 24, 2014
- Learning Driving is More Fun in the PhilippinesBeing out of work or jobless gave me opportunities to do things I disregarded during busy times. I went home to my birthplace to pass the time while waiting for interview calls. The very first thing in mind was to Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 23, 2014
- Above & Below The Philippines – part 1A lot of folks on the SE Asia backpacker trail miss out the Philippines probably just because it is a bit out of the way; but having heard of its stunning northern mountain scenery and abundance of world-class diving sites, Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Jun 23, 2014
- Cebu-Bohol TripSo this is it, i uploaded some of my pictures on my cebu-bohol trip last November 2010 during my college years.. this is my first fly..my first time to ride an airplane haha...yeah it is... anyway i wanna share some Posted by nejthetraveller in nejthetraveller | Jun 20, 2014
- New here!Heeeyy! yes i am new here.. i am new in blogging.. so why do i wanna do this,,, it is because i wanna treasure more my hobby...my passion to travel and to experience things.. i went to some places already Posted by nejthetraveller in nejthetraveller | Jun 20, 2014
- Travelling from El Nido to Coron[float=left][/float]
===Looking to travel from El Nido to Coron? We wanted to do the same and met a mass of confl Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Jun 12, 2014
- the case of the 30th birthday random babbles1. "Clean fun" only applies to Christian friends.
2. Watches don't have to be expensive.
3. Saving money is the best test of character.
4. Surround yourself with fashionista friends.
5. Family will always be there for you.
6. Kids. You eith Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Jun 2, 2014
- Feeling like Justin Bieber in Vigan
Vigan is a really nice spot; an old and really well preserved colonial town, the architecture a mixture of colonial Spanish and Chinese, with a touch of local Filipino style thrown i Posted by noratheexplorer in Nora The Explorer | May 29, 2014
- "Only one? But where is your companion mam?"A dose of reality is what I wished for, a dose of reality is what I got.
It's four in the morning and I'm on a night bus, sitting wide awake and bolt upright. The lights are on and a violent Posted by noratheexplorer in Nora The Explorer | May 29, 2014
- Philippines, Visayas Teil 3
Meine nächste Station war das Nuts Huts am Loboc River. Seit ich durch Zufall vor einem dreiviertel Jahr in einem Reiseblog von diesem Ort gelesen hatte, war ich ganz beseelt von dem Wuns Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | May 15, 2014
- Tricycling is More Fun in the Philippines
Call of duty, I reached Malvar, Batangas for a week to conduct another set of training-workshops. A week is too long to stay in the training venue, so I googled on the potential tourist Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | May 20, 2014
- Triple Mother's DayI am a lady and still single, looking forward to be a mom soon! For this time, i love spending my time with my mom and 2 sisters in law. I have 4 nieces and 3 nephews; they are the Posted by avvylee in Triple Mother's Day | May 15, 2014
- Philippines, Visayas Teil 2
Ja, nach dem ganzen Trubel war mir sehr nach ein wenig Auszeit in ruhigeren Gefilden und es bot sich an, auf die Taglibaran vorgelagerte Panglao Island zu fahren. Der dortige Alona beach war, wi Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | May 7, 2014
- Philippines, Visayas Teil 1
Anm.: Wow, ich kann es ja nicht glauben, dass sich mal wieder ganz unkompliziert eine Karte einbauen läßt. Dass ich das noch erleben darf....
Bereits in Georgetown, Malaysia, warf ic Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | May 2, 2014
- Volcano trekking in Manila, Philippines.
After thriving in a hot and humid week in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hong-Kong welcomed me with a measly 7 degrees. It was 7pm and reality was biting at my bare skin with the wind, as I scrunched my aching cold Posted by Brighterside in Dealing with Wanderlust. | May 8, 2014
- Following the herd, down to Greece?===It’s been a while since my last blog post but I’ve been somewhat distracted. Having a holiday.===
===We’ve had a holiday from the ‘no flying’ rule; a holiday with great friends and reading books whilst lazing on beaches; a holiday from Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | May 6, 2014
- Beaching is Still Fun in the PhilippinesHeld to be one of the best beach destinations in the world, the Boracay Island hosted for years now millions of tourists, local and foreign alike. Along with this influx of beach goers is the mushrooming of hotels, resorts and Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | May 5, 2014
- Boracay: The Ultimate Tropical Island
Boracay is my all time favorite. My husband and I make it a point to visit at least once a year.
The thing about Boracay is that the beach is so great, the sand so white and so so fine Posted by Kate T. in Itchy Feet | Apr 12, 2013
- PhilippinesWe arrived in Manila in the evening and were rather proud of ourselves for finding a public bus to the MRT (metro) and taking the train to our hostel, for a fraction of the price of a taxi, which would Posted by emjim in Emily and Jimmy Go Global! | Mar 30, 2014