- Rain Out in Palawan
So, here it was, an island of natural beauty and stunning seascapes. After the urban ugliness of Manila, I was really looking forward to this part of the trip. Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 11, 2016
The Philippines were a late addition to my SE Asian adventure I'd planned for the summer. Singapore was my first destination of choic Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 10, 2016
- An eventful boat tripWhilst we were on Panglao we decided to book a day out at sea. This meant hiring a bangka boat with crew. Bangkas are the go-to boats for most things in The Philippines it seems. They are usually fitted with Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 17, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- Panglao and BoholNext we set off for the small island of Panglao, just off the south-west coast of a bigger island called Bohol, and a few islands east of Palawan where we had been staying. Our journey involved a flight to the Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 14, 2016
- PalawanAfter our foray in to Manila, we got on a plane south-west bound to Puerto Princesa - the main (capital) city on the provincial island of Palawan. The Philippines is made up of 7,641 islands so it's really quite spread Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 11, 2016
- Manila... not a pretty sightAfter a wildlife bonanza in Borneo we headed off to The Philippines. Our first stop was a couple of nights in Manila, the capital, though some of the time either side was taken up by travelling so we only had Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 10, 2016
- South Korea P2: Travelling outside SEAsia for the first time
Missed Part 1? Click [[http://beyondpassportstamps.travellerspoint.com/1/|HERE]] and read thru my South Korea trip beyond passport stamps.
[center]As a traveler with a third-world passport, it is easy to be discouraged by visa applications. Posted by Phpassport in Beyond passport stamps | Jun 9, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
This was the time of year when holidays were too long: Dec 24 & 25 fell on Thursday and Friday, while Dec 30 & 31 fell on Wednesday and Thursday. There were 2 working days left in December, so Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Celebrating Mother's Day is More Fun in the PhilippinesMama Dulcing turned 70 on July 2, 2015. And so I gave her an unforgettable birthday celebration - a trip to Davao City.
Now that she's a widow, I thought of bringing her along with me i Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Observing Holy Week is More Fun in the PhilippinesSince my immediate family relocated to Manila, our home vacation to Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte is now scheduled every summer. That summer of year 2014, Papa Tantong, Mama Dulcing, and En's family flew to Surigao via Butuan airport a day Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
One memorable Christmas in my life!
My parents were in Manila to Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 7, 2016
- PhilippinesHey! Today is going to be the best day of my life! As I have a Filipino background, and never got to go the the Philippines I will be staying here for a few days before my vacation is complete! Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | Jun 4, 2016
- Beach Beauty TipsWhat to pack?
Leather Bag/Beach Bag
Maxi Dress/Midi Dress
Waterproof gadgets bag
Toiletries: Toothbrush/mouthwash/sham Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 24, 2016
- Travel Beauty TipsDon't forget your passport,toiletries,Scarf or hat ,extra jacket and socks. Avoid drinking alcohol when you are traveling specially in a long flight. Drink water or bring extra water in your bag to avoid dehydration. To be look fresh don't forget Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- The Philippines - Summary We had way too little time. I would take at least a month. The Philippines can be chaotic, messy, noisy and busy like big cities e.g Manila and Cebu, or sleepy and tranquil like so many small town by the Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 15, 2016
- Masbate islandGetting to Masbate turned out to be a bit more tricky than we thought. Because of the upcoming elections, there is a mass movement and everyone has to migrate back to their home town, so our midnight ferry was fully Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 11, 2016
- Virgin IslandFor this year's summer I travelled to Panglao Island of Bohol to visit the so called Virgin Island. It got its name because only few people visit the place and its natural beauty is not yet over explored. The locals Posted by malakat in The Hidden Oasis of Bohol | May 6, 2016
- Cebu and Camotes
From the most underdeveloped airport of Puerto Princessa we arrived in the international airpot of Cebu, got a bus, found a place to sleep and eat, and that was it for the day.
The plan for the next day changed Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 6, 2016
- Port Barton
We decided to leave El Nido as we heard about this sleepy town, which is less busy, but also offers great island hopping, kayaking and spectacular beaches. So far we haven’t been disappointed.
There is a great beach, which is Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- The Philippines - El Nido
We had read so many blog posts about El Nido, how it’s a paradise on earth and how you have all these activities like kayaking, island hopping, snorkelling etc available there. Once we arrived, we were a bit shocked by Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- The Philippines - From Manila to El Nido
We arrived at 5 am, without a clear plan on how to get anywhere. But we packed smart this time. Only hand luggage, no running around with heavy backpacks, and that almost immediately proved to be a blessing. We knew Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 1, 2016
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- Hiking di Batad sawah, FilipinaSaya telah pernah berkata kepada teman perjalanan saya perempuan: "Mari kita menemukan cara hidup masyarakat adat kami dan memiliki akhir pekan yang enak di gunung". Tidak pernah kami berharap bahwa sebagian besar wisatawan akan Batad adalah Eropa! A bena Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Apr 2, 2016