- Sylwetki Właśnie teraz mógł pozwolić sobie na swoją chwilę słabości, nie musiał być niezniszczalny i nieugięty. Jego szept mieszał się i przenikał z parskaniem koni, a śmiech i szloch zagłuszało radosne i żałosne jednocześnie rżenie. Gdyby go ktoś zapytał, nie pot Posted by metanol22 in CORBY | Dec 1, 2014
- Warsaw - Monday, 15 September 2014I was woken this morning at about 4.45 am with Phil scratching around and then he left the room at 5 am. He came down to the internet centre in the hotel to check our bank statements and pay Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 12, 2014
- Auschwitz and BirkenauWarning: The images are graphic and disturbing.
It is tough to visit these places and I don't feel like I can really do any justice with my writing to convey what one feels or sees here at Auschwitz and Birkenau. Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 12, 2014
- KrakowWe arrived in Krakow in the afternoon and were pretty pooped from a day of driving. The highway from Warsaw to Krakow was very nice and it was a sunny day but we were pretty tired of being in the Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 7, 2014
- Vilnius to Warsaw - Sunday, 14 September 2014Sheraton Warsaw Hotel - Room 427
We left Vilnius at 8.30 am and as everyone was on the bus early, we left 10 minutes early for our long drive to Warsaw, approximately 550 kms.
We made a quick stop before the Polish Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Sep 15, 2014
- Krakow 4Today we went for a tour to the salt mines. They are about an hour and a half drive from Krakow. The tour took almost three hours and we had to walk down over 800 steps to a depth of Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 9, 2014
- Krakow 3We got up really late this morning. For breakfast we went to a restaurant in the old town square. The restaurant didn’t have anything that we fancied so we just got drinks. My brother and I went down the street Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 7, 2014
- Krakow 2Today we went to the Auschwitz concentration camp. There are two different camps, Auschwitz 1 and Auschwitz 2 also known as Birkenau. First, we went to Birkenau which is where majority of the people went. Once they were there, they Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 7, 2014
- Krakow 1Today we packed our luggage ready to go to Krakow. We wheeled the suit cases down the hill then back up the other side, it was hard work. At the café they ordered the taxi for us which was great Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 5, 2014
- WARSAW, POLANDOn Wednesday 3 September we departed Minsk and traversed the huge plains of Belarus and stopped for lunch at Brest on the Polish frontier. Our stop for tonight was to be Warsaw.
Warsaw is the capital and largest city of Poland. Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Sep 4, 2014
- Warsaw 4This morning we went back to the Vistula river to scatter my Grandad’s ashes. He was Polish and it was his wish to have his ashes scattered in the Vistula at Warsaw. Yesterday night we bought some flowers from a Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 4, 2014
- Warsaw 3My mum woke me up this morning to photograph the sunrise. I ran down stair in my PJ’s to take pictures. It was really pretty! We went back to our regular coffee shop to have breakfast. My brother and I Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 3, 2014
- Warsaw 2We went to a coffee shop for breakfast. My brother and I got hot chocolate with whipped cream. I found that it was really funny because the coffee shop had little blankets on the chairs for when you got cold. Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 2, 2014
- Warsaw 1We left our hotel in Dubai at 4:30am. We ordered breakfast and it came to our room at 3:00am! The plane left at 7:00 and it took 6 hours to get from Dubai to Warsaw. We arrived at 11am Warsaw Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 1, 2014
- Kollegiumi estekA lakhatasom az egy kollegiumban volt, ahol sztem jobbara oroszok laknak, olcson. Ez abbol a szempontbol nem volt rossz, hogy ertettem a feliratokat, peldaul a konyhaban, igy teljes joggal formaltam velemenyt srrol a szobarol, amelyik aug elso heteben vol Posted by illaberec in Feszített Víztükör | Aug 25, 2014
31st Jul to 3rd Aug: Our journey to Krakow was not with our usual Busabout bus. We had decided to jump off the loop for a bit and do our own thing. Getting to Krakow involved getting a 7am bus Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Aug 10, 2014
- Last Day in KrakowToday was a relaxing day in Krakow. I started the morning by waking up around 11:00. Jackson woke up around 10:00 and prepared for the day before I even began! Kaela, on the other hand, greatly enjoys her sleep and Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 4, 2014
- Memorable Day at AuschwitzWow...today was a crazy day. We started our morning off bright and early. We woke up at 5:45 am so we could get ready and have breakfast before taking a bus to Auschwitz. Right as I was getting ready to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 3, 2014
- Travel Day: Warsaw to KrakowWe started off our morning around 10:00 am today because we had to finish packing up before we left for the train station. Once we were all ready to go, Blake called us a cab to take us to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 2, 2014
- Another Day in WarsawToday was another relaxing day. We all woke up around 12:00 again because we were out late the night before. Everyone stays up very late here. We went to a little bar and didn’t even leave to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 2, 2014
- Hanging Out In WarsawToday was another very mellow day. We all woke up around 9:30 and started to game plan the day. Blake was at a doctor’s appointment when I woke up. Jackson, Justin, and I decided to walk to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 31, 2014
- Travel Day: Bergamo to WarsawToday was another long travel day! We started off by waking up around 6:00 to finish packing for our early morning flight. I made some Italian coffee for everyone and we shared breakfast before heading out for the day! Our Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 30, 2014
- Poland 2013 Part OneHere is my latest slightly delayed post for a two week trip to Poland I did last October/November.
Day 0: (Travel):
So I left my home town of Nottingham on a National Express Coach to Stansted. I left knowing that my suitcase Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jun 29, 2014
- Poland 2013 Part TwoDay 7: Friday 1st November:
So this morning I had a little later start and left around 10:30am and walked down to the Lazienki Park, it was ridiculously cold on this day and so didn't spend too long here but it Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jun 29, 2014
- Good-bye KrakowOur final day in Krakow started with a misty and cloudy morning. We had a couple of items on our itenerary still and were bound determined to see what we had planned. Leaving our Iraqi bunkmate who had joined us Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 29, 2014