- Kollegiumi estekA lakhatasom az egy kollegiumban volt, ahol sztem jobbara oroszok laknak, olcson. Ez abbol a szempontbol nem volt rossz, hogy ertettem a feliratokat, peldaul a konyhaban, igy teljes joggal formaltam velemenyt srrol a szobarol, amelyik aug elso heteben vol Posted by illaberec in Feszített Víztükör | Aug 25, 2014
31st Jul to 3rd Aug: Our journey to Krakow was not with our usual Busabout bus. We had decided to jump off the loop for a bit and do our own thing. Getting to Krakow involved getting a 7am bus Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Aug 10, 2014
- Last Day in KrakowToday was a relaxing day in Krakow. I started the morning by waking up around 11:00. Jackson woke up around 10:00 and prepared for the day before I even began! Kaela, on the other hand, greatly enjoys her sleep and Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 4, 2014
- Memorable Day at AuschwitzWow...today was a crazy day. We started our morning off bright and early. We woke up at 5:45 am so we could get ready and have breakfast before taking a bus to Auschwitz. Right as I was getting ready to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 3, 2014
- Travel Day: Warsaw to KrakowWe started off our morning around 10:00 am today because we had to finish packing up before we left for the train station. Once we were all ready to go, Blake called us a cab to take us to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 2, 2014
- Another Day in WarsawToday was another relaxing day. We all woke up around 12:00 again because we were out late the night before. Everyone stays up very late here. We went to a little bar and didn’t even leave to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 2, 2014
- Hanging Out In WarsawToday was another very mellow day. We all woke up around 9:30 and started to game plan the day. Blake was at a doctor’s appointment when I woke up. Jackson, Justin, and I decided to walk to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 31, 2014
- Travel Day: Bergamo to WarsawToday was another long travel day! We started off by waking up around 6:00 to finish packing for our early morning flight. I made some Italian coffee for everyone and we shared breakfast before heading out for the day! Our Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 30, 2014
- Poland 2013 Part OneHere is my latest slightly delayed post for a two week trip to Poland I did last October/November.
Day 0: (Travel):
So I left my home town of Nottingham on a National Express Coach to Stansted. I left knowing that my suitcase Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jun 29, 2014
- Poland 2013 Part TwoDay 7: Friday 1st November:
So this morning I had a little later start and left around 10:30am and walked down to the Lazienki Park, it was ridiculously cold on this day and so didn't spend too long here but it Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jun 29, 2014
- Good-bye KrakowOur final day in Krakow started with a misty and cloudy morning. We had a couple of items on our itenerary still and were bound determined to see what we had planned. Leaving our Iraqi bunkmate who had joined us Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 29, 2014
- Auschwitz and BirkenauThere is an erie silence as you enter the gates of a place that although the sunshine is there, is cold and dark all the same. We have driven an hour and a half to get to this sacreds ground Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 28, 2014
- A capital city of the pastSpending the remainder of our day exploring Krakow was the plan for Tuesday and we hit the city shortly after checking in at Atlantis. We began our journey by walking to the Old Town and Main Market Square, areas filled Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 26, 2014
- Ready for KrakowWe rose early this morning, which is easy to do as the sun sets at about 9:30 p.m. and rises at 4:00 a.m. It was a brisk morning and we were excited to get our day going. We had a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 24, 2014
- Do WidzeniaThe first full day in Poland has been incredible so far. The day started with a 5 am jet lag induced wake up at our hostel? Why 5 am? Probably because we laid down to read and write last night Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 24, 2014
- The Auschwitz Halfway House
A compare and contrast film that compares the Nazi death camps with the modern halfway houses and mental hospitals in the United States. Mr. Sanchez was illegally framed up by his own attorne Posted by Carl Sanchez in Paul Reveere Blog | Nov 1, 2013
- Mines of MoriaWe set out on Monday for the Wieliczka salt mines just half an hour away from our Krakow hotel. Managed to catch the 11am English tour, were given radio receivers and earpieces. At first it was 94 vertical metres down Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 22, 2014
- Warsaw/Warschau/Warszawa W is pronounced as a v in both German and Polish
Late morning set out for Warsaw. Long drive there, by the time we got there it was maybe 4? That included a few random petrol, food and wc stops. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 15, 2014
- Auschwitz and the Wieliczka Salt Mine[center]The following are pictures from our visit to the concentration camp Auschwitz. For the most part, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jun 17, 2013
- The Tour BeginsAnd now for a completely different kind of travel: private tour with family.
Statue of Chopin in Łazienki Park. Before this trip, I didn't even know he was from Poland!
[img= Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jun 15, 2013
- Warsaw Uprising[center]
Doner/kebab - sooooo delicious
It's been a while since we've been to a museum. Exhibits sure are different the Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jun 14, 2013
Though we've arrived in nature-tamed Europe, from long habit we're still in search of wildlife. This one looks like a certain wild feline who lives in our house back in the States. Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jun 13, 2013
- TiredI'm tired.
Tired of not having a home,
of people asking if I'm on holiday,
or what my next destination is.
I'm tired of having an answer to that question.
I'm tired of having no place to cook,
and no one to cook for.
Any chance I Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | May 18, 2014
- TRIP ADVISOR and Flipkey -FRAUDI booked apartment in central London via Tripadvisor paying also for their "peace of mind policy" insurance (88 $). I gave visa card number and instead of blocking money on my account they collected it immediately.
I tried to contact the Posted by Jo111 in Rentals, hotels, etc... | May 12, 2014
- WyborowaMoving on! Took a 6 hour bus across Slovakia, haha well I could say I’ve been to Slovakia, but only took a bus and did a cross country trip from the South to the North. Pretty amazing scenery, wish I Posted by flickervertigo in This is WHY. | May 5, 2014