A guy plays a trumpet out of the little window at Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 6, 2015
- PolandOn Tuesday we arrived at Rønne. It is a small town on Bornholm Island and is part of Denmark although it is closer to mainland Sweden. The town was quite cute and small but we still did managed to find Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 5, 2015
- The highs and lows of Poland Krakow
We arrived in Krakow, Poland after an 8 hour overnight bus from Vilnius, Lithuania to Warsaw, Poland and then a 3 hour train from Warsaw to Krakow. On the train we met three happy octogenarians who fed us home made Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Jul 31, 2015
- Jak zawszePrawie spóźniłem się do szkoły a to przez to, iż za bardzo długo myślałem o moich wakacyjnych planach, nie mogę tak działać inaczej minie się to z podstawowym założeniem, inaczej dorobieniem nie tylko na samochód ale przede wszystkim na studia. Posted by katnawal221 in Wakacje | Jul 23, 2015
- Krakow and Warsaw In Krakow we rented an apartment for a couple of nights. It was nice to have space, and a kitchen. George even made french toast.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/716572/krakow_apt Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 15, 2015
- Góra Ślęża/ WrocławGóra Ślęża/Mount Ślęża
On the way there we came across an interesting church/temple
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Why You Will Never Find Your Soul Mate
Our train rolled passed the old railroad tracks.
Weeds and colorful wildflowers sprout through the rusty rails.
They bloom once again like their ancestors did when the holocaust trains rolled by
carrying thousands and thousands of humans to their Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- UstrońUstroń is a small Mountain village on the Czech boarder.
[i Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Cieszyn/TěšínCieszyn is a small town on the boarder of the Czech Republic split in half, Cieszyn the Polish side and Těšín (pronounced the same) on the Czech side.
At the time I was there, there was a 3 day festival happening Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Katowice & Auschwitz, PolandWe took a train to Katowice, Poland. We stayed in a nice apartment right in the main area near the train station. I don't think we've stayed right in the core of the center before. Conveniences galore.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/716572/apt Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- ŻywiecNext stop was Żywiec
It is a small town not far from Bielsko Biała, we stopped for coffee and just to sight-see a bit.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/large_ Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- European Capital of Culture 2016
Wroclaw Poland was a city we'd never heard of until my friend Gosia suggested it. (Thanks Gosia!) Wroclaw has belonged to different countries, but became part of Poland in 1945, due to bor Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- Mountain trip / górskie wycieczkiA few pictures of Bielsko-Biała
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 23, 2015
- PolandWent to a gold mining town called Złoty Stok meaning golden slope near the Czech boarder.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 16, 2015
- WarsawStarted my day walking through the royal gardens called Park Łazienkowski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/l Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 12, 2015
- Poland / PolskaDay 1
Warsaw Centre / Centrum Warszawa
[img=ht Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 11, 2015
- ZakopaneToday we headed to Zakopane
A beautiful town that is the ski capital of Poland. We arrived at 10.30am.
Some went for a hike. We went swimming.
Had an afternoon nap. Tried to recover from Krakow
Went out for dinner at a cool Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 3, 2015
- Day 3 - Krakow
Both suffering a hangover, one of us worse than the other we got up to meet for our 9.30 walk to get on our bike tour of Krakow. The weather was amazing shorts and tshirts it was. Both of s Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 3, 2015
- Poland - Frank & LindaOur Poland trip started by flying into Frankfurt and then taking an 8-hour train ride through the countryside to Prague in the Czech Republic. We spent two days in Prague before flying to Krakow, Poland to meet up with Posted by Scuba Frank in Frank & Linda Poland | Jun 2, 2015
- KrakowAfter our short time in Zagreb, we grabbed a quick flight over to Krakow, Poland on Monday afternoon. Our walk to the hostel was long, but made it very apparent that we were going to like this city. Krakow was Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | Jun 1, 2015
- Day 2So day 2 of the tour started with some luxury a sleep in till 9am it was great.
Once on the bus we travelled for an hour and forty five minutes and we reached the Czech Republic Polish border, we are Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 1, 2015
- Krakow, PolandHello friends, strangers and acquaintances. I have been on the move again! Thrilling stuff. So much more of Europe to see, not nearly enough time or money to see it all… but I am doing my very best! I decided Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 12, 2015
- Poland - WarsawI was originally thinking of heading into Minsk, the capital of Belarus after Vilnius but due to the time it takes to get a visa as well the cost, I changed my plans and decided to take the 7 hour Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Oct 14, 2014
- Warsaw - Monday, 15 September 2014I was woken this morning at about 4.45 am with Phil scratching around and then he left the room at 5 am. He came down to the internet centre in the hotel to check our bank statements and pay Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 12, 2014
- Auschwitz and BirkenauWarning: The images are graphic and disturbing.
It is tough to visit these places and I don't feel like I can really do any justice with my writing to convey what one feels or sees here at Auschwitz and Birkenau. Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 12, 2014