- Góra Ślęża/ WrocławGóra Ślęża/Mount Ślęża
On the way there we came across an interesting church/temple
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Why You Will Never Find Your Soul Mate
Our train rolled passed the old railroad tracks.
Weeds and colorful wildflowers sprout through the rusty rails.
They bloom once again like their ancestors did when the holocaust trains rolled by
carrying thousands and thousands of humans to their Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- UstrońUstroń is a small Mountain village on the Czech boarder.
[i Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Cieszyn/TěšínCieszyn is a small town on the boarder of the Czech Republic split in half, Cieszyn the Polish side and Těšín (pronounced the same) on the Czech side.
At the time I was there, there was a 3 day festival happening Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Katowice & Auschwitz, PolandWe took a train to Katowice, Poland. We stayed in a nice apartment right in the main area near the train station. I don't think we've stayed right in the core of the center before. Conveniences galore.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/716572/apt Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- ŻywiecNext stop was Żywiec
It is a small town not far from Bielsko Biała, we stopped for coffee and just to sight-see a bit.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/large_ Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- European Capital of Culture 2016
Wroclaw Poland was a city we'd never heard of until my friend Gosia suggested it. (Thanks Gosia!) Wroclaw has belonged to different countries, but became part of Poland in 1945, due to bor Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- Mountain trip / górskie wycieczkiA few pictures of Bielsko-Biała
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 23, 2015
- PolandWent to a gold mining town called Złoty Stok meaning golden slope near the Czech boarder.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 16, 2015
- WarsawStarted my day walking through the royal gardens called Park Łazienkowski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/l Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 12, 2015
- Poland / PolskaDay 1
Warsaw Centre / Centrum Warszawa
[img=ht Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 11, 2015
- ZakopaneToday we headed to Zakopane
A beautiful town that is the ski capital of Poland. We arrived at 10.30am.
Some went for a hike. We went swimming.
Had an afternoon nap. Tried to recover from Krakow
Went out for dinner at a cool Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 3, 2015
- Day 3 - Krakow
Both suffering a hangover, one of us worse than the other we got up to meet for our 9.30 walk to get on our bike tour of Krakow. The weather was amazing shorts and tshirts it was. Both of s Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 3, 2015
- Poland - Frank & LindaOur Poland trip started by flying into Frankfurt and then taking an 8-hour train ride through the countryside to Prague in the Czech Republic. We spent two days in Prague before flying to Krakow, Poland to meet up with Posted by Scuba Frank in Frank & Linda Poland | Jun 2, 2015
- KrakowAfter our short time in Zagreb, we grabbed a quick flight over to Krakow, Poland on Monday afternoon. Our walk to the hostel was long, but made it very apparent that we were going to like this city. Krakow was Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | Jun 1, 2015
- Day 2So day 2 of the tour started with some luxury a sleep in till 9am it was great.
Once on the bus we travelled for an hour and forty five minutes and we reached the Czech Republic Polish border, we are Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 1, 2015
- From the Norwegian fjords to the Polish old towns!Gdansk
Last week Monday it was time to pack the backpacks and head off to the airport, which in Molde is only a twentyfive minute walk for us, how convenient can it be! Since we started our trip in Poland and Posted by chantalvdleek in The industrial walkers travel blog | May 5, 2015
- Krakow, PolandHello friends, strangers and acquaintances. I have been on the move again! Thrilling stuff. So much more of Europe to see, not nearly enough time or money to see it all… but I am doing my very best! I decided Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 12, 2015
- Poland - WarsawI was originally thinking of heading into Minsk, the capital of Belarus after Vilnius but due to the time it takes to get a visa as well the cost, I changed my plans and decided to take the 7 hour Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Oct 14, 2014
- Sylwetki Właśnie teraz mógł pozwolić sobie na swoją chwilę słabości, nie musiał być niezniszczalny i nieugięty. Jego szept mieszał się i przenikał z parskaniem koni, a śmiech i szloch zagłuszało radosne i żałosne jednocześnie rżenie. Gdyby go ktoś zapytał, nie pot Posted by metanol22 in CORBY | Dec 1, 2014
- Warsaw - Monday, 15 September 2014I was woken this morning at about 4.45 am with Phil scratching around and then he left the room at 5 am. He came down to the internet centre in the hotel to check our bank statements and pay Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 12, 2014
- Auschwitz and BirkenauWarning: The images are graphic and disturbing.
It is tough to visit these places and I don't feel like I can really do any justice with my writing to convey what one feels or sees here at Auschwitz and Birkenau. Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 12, 2014
- KrakowWe arrived in Krakow in the afternoon and were pretty pooped from a day of driving. The highway from Warsaw to Krakow was very nice and it was a sunny day but we were pretty tired of being in the Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 7, 2014
- Vilnius to Warsaw - Sunday, 14 September 2014Sheraton Warsaw Hotel - Room 427
We left Vilnius at 8.30 am and as everyone was on the bus early, we left 10 minutes early for our long drive to Warsaw, approximately 550 kms.
We made a quick stop before the Polish Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Sep 15, 2014
- Krakow 4Today we went for a tour to the salt mines. They are about an hour and a half drive from Krakow. The tour took almost three hours and we had to walk down over 800 steps to a depth of Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 9, 2014