- Warsaw[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/Poland/|Poland photos]]
With a one week break between classes and an exam, I decided to exploit insanely cheap airfares and travel to Poland. I persuaded Australian Andrew to join m Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 28, 2015
- AuschwitzWe spent one of the days on our Poland trip in Auschwitz, the concentration camp about a 1.5 hour drive from Krakow in the town of Oswiecim (when the Germans took over, they "Germanized" the name of the town to Posted by katie.lewis in 3 Mannheimers and a Baby | Nov 24, 2015
- KrakowBefore this past weekend, we have been saying that we couldn't possibly pick a favorite destination we visited here; every weekend trip we've taken has been so enjoyable. But now we have a definite favorite - Krakow, Poland. Posted by katie.lewis in 3 Mannheimers and a Baby | Nov 22, 2015
- Sonic chaos in WarsawYesterday night I was in my first concert here in Warsaw from A Place to Bury Strangers. These guys are probably the loudest band I've ever seen and I think they are one of the most exciting bands of this Posted by ZackFontang in One dream, a thousand ways to get there | Nov 18, 2015
- Polish Roots & AbsoluteApologies for my lack of blogging! I've been swallowed up in a void of drinking, partying, new friends and too many adventures to count! As I'm now over a month behind on my blog entries I will unfortunately have to Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Nov 16, 2015
- 36 Hours in WarsawWarsaw, what a surprise.
We had 36 hours in this city. Like much of Europe, and especially the countries I’ve passed through, it’s hard to escape the past here. We visited the Uprising Museum, which documented how the people of Warsaw Posted by NicHaris in Europe's Roads Less Traveled | Oct 13, 2015
- Sopot[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/large_DSC0 Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Oct 8, 2015
- Places in and around BiałystokSomewhere near Białystok
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Oct 7, 2015
- WarsawAs I landed in Warsaw, I wondered what type of city I'd find. I knew it had been heavily bombed during WWII and was pretty much leveled. However, they still have an Old Town. How? They Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Sep 20, 2015
- Kraków and AuschwitzI try to research my destinations before I get there. I kinda dropped the ball with Kraków. I knew in general what I wanted to see but I hadn't really timed it out properly. So, when I got Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Sep 18, 2015
- BiałystokThe City of Białystok
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Sep 16, 2015
- LublinŁańcut Castle
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7559 Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Sep 12, 2015
A guy plays a trumpet out of the little window at Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 6, 2015
- PolandOn Tuesday we arrived at Rønne. It is a small town on Bornholm Island and is part of Denmark although it is closer to mainland Sweden. The town was quite cute and small but we still did managed to find Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 5, 2015
- The highs and lows of Poland Krakow
We arrived in Krakow, Poland after an 8 hour overnight bus from Vilnius, Lithuania to Warsaw, Poland and then a 3 hour train from Warsaw to Krakow. On the train we met three happy octogenarians who fed us home made Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Jul 31, 2015
- Jak zawszePrawie spóźniłem się do szkoły a to przez to, iż za bardzo długo myślałem o moich wakacyjnych planach, nie mogę tak działać inaczej minie się to z podstawowym założeniem, inaczej dorobieniem nie tylko na samochód ale przede wszystkim na studia. Posted by katnawal221 in Wakacje | Jul 23, 2015
- Krakow and Warsaw In Krakow we rented an apartment for a couple of nights. It was nice to have space, and a kitchen. George even made french toast.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/716572/krakow_apt Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 15, 2015
- Góra Ślęża/ WrocławGóra Ślęża/Mount Ślęża
On the way there we came across an interesting church/temple
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Why You Will Never Find Your Soul Mate
Our train rolled passed the old railroad tracks.
Weeds and colorful wildflowers sprout through the rusty rails.
They bloom once again like their ancestors did when the holocaust trains rolled by
carrying thousands and thousands of humans to their Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- UstrońUstroń is a small Mountain village on the Czech boarder.
[i Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Cieszyn/TěšínCieszyn is a small town on the boarder of the Czech Republic split in half, Cieszyn the Polish side and Těšín (pronounced the same) on the Czech side.
At the time I was there, there was a 3 day festival happening Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Katowice & Auschwitz, PolandWe took a train to Katowice, Poland. We stayed in a nice apartment right in the main area near the train station. I don't think we've stayed right in the core of the center before. Conveniences galore.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/716572/apt Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- ŻywiecNext stop was Żywiec
It is a small town not far from Bielsko Biała, we stopped for coffee and just to sight-see a bit.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/large_ Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- European Capital of Culture 2016
Wroclaw Poland was a city we'd never heard of until my friend Gosia suggested it. (Thanks Gosia!) Wroclaw has belonged to different countries, but became part of Poland in 1945, due to bor Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- Mountain trip / górskie wycieczkiA few pictures of Bielsko-Biała
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 23, 2015