- Pedro 2.0First day of a new life. I don't know much about that new life. Everyone keeps asking me what I want to do or where I'm going. I guess people are just worrried with me, which is normal. I don't Posted by ZackFontang in One dream, a thousand ways to get there | Oct 1, 2015
- Camper van by Sintra
See this photo? This is what you can see if you go to a city like Sintra. Actually you can go there by bus ir train from Lisbon or everywhere in Spain. The thing is, if you have your own Posted by TravelVanSpain in Van Hire Trip in Spain | Sep 25, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroThis early morning we set sail for Porto, and upon arrival, headed off for a city tour followed by a tour of the Grahams Port Warehouse. Porto is a fantastic city where Harry Potter's JK Rawlins spent much time as Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 23, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroThis morning we did a brief cruise to Regua and toured to the Quinto da Pacheca for a sampling and buffet munchies. This is a wonderful little winery that uses their own grapes and prepares the wine by foot! Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 14, 2015
- shifting reality. an european road trip.[center][/center]
In August 2015 I drove for 30 days around Europe celebrating a decade of friendships and moments. Crossing 14 countries and d Posted by ZackFontang in One dream, a thousand ways to get there | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAfter breakfast today, we boarded our buses for a gorgeous trip into the hills to visit Castelo Rodrigo. It is one of the 12 historic villages of Portugal. Its heritage goes back to the 12th century, and town Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAs has been our tradition in past cruises, we always take a day off. Rather than a 10 hour bus trip, we relaxed on board on the Portuguese border city of Barca D'Alva. The town is very small Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 13, 2015
- Travelling by Camp in PortugalGuauuuuuuu, what a experience and travel I just had with my girlfriend, I think I really love Portugal. I have seen things there that are really amazing and it makes me feel super. I just want you to see those Posted by TravelVanSpain in Van Hire Trip in Spain | Sep 11, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOr morning adventure took us to the lovely town of Lamego. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 11, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroWe got underway this morning for wonderful cruise to Peso de Regua. The highlight of the morning was traversing the largest lift lock in Europe with a lift of 46 meters. It was pretty spectacular. As you Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 11, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroWe left our hotel in Lisbon, and headed north for the three hour journey to Porto where we would embark the AMAVida. On the way we had the honor of visiting one of the three holiest places in Christianity Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 9, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOur excursion today was to the wonderful hillside village of Sintra - about 30 minutes west of Lisbon. Sintra is known for its many 19th-century Romantic architectural monuments, which has resulted in its classification as a UNESCO World Heritage Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 7, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAs we came over a day early, we used today as a jet lag recovery day. Our outing from the Intercontinental hotel was to a nearby department store for a quick purchase of and item I forgot to pack! Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 6, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroWe left the USA today from Charleston to Atlanta and Paris. As it typical in Atlanta there was an afternoon thunderstorm, which delayed our departure by about 50 minutes and ate up much of our layover time in Paris. Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 4, 2015
- Last day in LagosThis morning I arrived for breakfast at 8.20, 40 minutes too early!
Late breakfasts must be a consequence of late dinners and even later nights out.
I then walked the exciting cliff path again.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/670049/D340E0 Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Sep 3, 2015
- More LagosSadly, Sebastian returned home this morning, taking the car back to Lisbon.
The guest house I am in is around 15 minutes walk from the centre, so I wandered into town around noon.
I needed a new set of waterproof headphones as Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Sep 2, 2015
- LagosSebastian and I decided to take a kayak tour this morning.
The coast around Lagos is riddled with cliffs and caves, which we explored.
There were lots of opeople, on our tour, and others, the lazy ones in power boats.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Sep 2, 2015
- Lisbon to LagosMy bags turned up 24 hours after I did, along with a terrible smell.
We had a late dinner (including more Portugese tarts) last night in the old town of Lisbon, catching the number 15 tram each way.
There are larger trams Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 31, 2015
- LisbonGetting into the groove of late dinners from the first day, easy because my body clock is still adjusting.
I woke up this morning at 4.30, thought it was 5.30 & started reading. Fortunately, i got a couple more hours sleep.
A Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 30, 2015
- Arrived28 hours after leaving Melbourne, I'm in Lisbon.
Unfortunately, Etihad delayed the departure of my flight from Abu Dhabi to Paris to wait for some connecting passengers who had been delayed by weather.
45 minutes late taking off and 30 minutes late Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 29, 2015
- The Bottles are Rattling, pt. 3Seville is everything a city should be. It is walkable, bikable, food is incredible, and awesome architecture is everywhere. We spent most of our first day there just exploring the city by bike. We looked up the hop-on/hop-off bus tour, Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Aug 28, 2015
- Portugal producesOur third day started with all of us having to be downstairs at 9.30am for our kayaking trip, while this doesn’t sound that early a lot of people struggled with it as they were either still drunk or the hangover Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 23, 2015
- Our Iberian adventure beginsToday our Iberian Adventure started, it will take us to Portugal and Morocco in Africa. It will keep us busy for the next week. We left at 7.30 am and it is the first time we have been up before Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 22, 2015
- Life as a constellation mapTomorrow I fly to Ljubljana to start my one month roadtrip that represents a celebration for the past decade. Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Germany, Netherlands and/or others too. Thousands of miles to make and Posted by ZackFontang in One dream, a thousand ways to get there | Jul 30, 2015
- PORTUGALFriday we got to skip classes to go to Portugal, and we got on the bus bright and early at 9:30am. The bus ride took upwards of four hours, not accounting for a 30-minute snack break. At the border, they Posted by sierralove95 in Study Abroad 2015- Spain & travels | Jul 21, 2015