Blog Entries tagged 'Prague'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Prague'
- Prague, City of Music Technically that's not true. I think Vienna is. But that's what Prague was for me! I'll still remember the absolutely gorgeous Altstadt/old town most of all, how could anyone forget that. But coming in a close second were the amazing Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 25, 2014
- The summer wind I got to Prague at 7.30pm on Tuesday. It was an easy walk to the hostel, and then I ate at a recommended place, Lokal. They were out of pork neck so I had roast beef instead, with bread dumplings Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 23, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- 3 Days and CountingSuddenly we look up and the calendar says its the middle of June. Oh my, where has time gone? As we finish the preparations for our European journey, it is time to make the final reservations on airbnb, check all Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 18, 2014
- Eastern European EscapadesAll throughout the year, one of the things that gave me hope and motivation to get through those long hours at work, was my plane ticket booked to Budapest on the 28th Dec.
Initially, in my naiivity I thought that Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 13, 2014
- Czech It Out, It's The Castle!==Prague never lets you go… this dear little mother has sharp claws –Franz Kafka==
===Since we spent most of the day today on the other side of the river at the castle, we were in unknown territory when it came Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 14, 2013
- Have No Fear, It's Czech Beer... You're In The Clear!=="In Prague, pork is king ... Welcome to Porkopolis, the land that vegetables forgot" - Anthony Bourdain==
===After a confident recommendation from our Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 10, 2013
- What's To Eat? Potatoes And Meat!=="If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?" - John Cleese==
===Welcome to the land of pork and potatoes! On first stepp Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 8, 2013
- PragueThe first night we stayed in Prague we saw the reasons why some people don't like the city; masses of tourists, loud British stag groups and tacky souvenir shops.
Our next stay was much better. One of Jessie's friends from Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 27, 2013
- OlomoucAfter booking a bus for the wrong day and eventually getting on a train we left Dresden for Prague.
However, as we had extra time to explore we decided to do a trip to another Czech city to see life Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 21, 2013
- Culinary Experiences[float=right][/float]This morning included a sleep in for all of us, a welcome change to the routine after several busy days. As Ben was needing a rest Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 21, 2013
- Prague in WordsThis morning as we emerged from the Prague subway Muriel asked me for the camera so she could photograph an optical illusion that occurs on the subway escalator. Everyone appears to be leaning backwards at such a preposterous angle that Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 21, 2013
- Prague[float=left][/float]Today was our first day in Prague, so we decided not to make a plan of things to see, but rather just take in more of th Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 21, 2013
- Tursko[float=left][/float]We left the very pleasant city of Olomouc after having a final mid-morning stroll through its Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 19, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Easter trip to Prague, solo for one week. I stayed at Prague Square Hostel which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally located, situated one min Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jul 11, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part TwoDay 5: Wednesday 3rd April 2013:
So yesterday I left the hostel around 9:30am and headed for Namesti Republiky, via Celetna which seems a quite tacky tourist street which is a shame as it is the main street that connects the Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jul 11, 2013
- From Travel to Tennis: The "GrandPiggies" enjoy a new hobbyAs we know, the three little pigs left their rural North Carolina home last year in pursuit of an adventure abroad. Thus far, they've been living the dream.
During this adventure, they spent the majority of their time in Prague, Czech Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Jun 28, 2013
- Day 4 PragueDay Four - Prague
Another good sleep for me which is great. We have another long drive ahead with Ladiva who is purring as we motor on, im sure she's just as excited about getting out of the UK.
Our Posted by Vicky Bailey in Windy500 | Jun 23, 2013
- Czech Us OutToday is mine and Grace's last day in Prague! We have had an amazing time. Prague is one of the only cities that didn't get bombed in World War II so being here is like stepping back in time.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/585805/D98221F82219AC6 Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | Jun 15, 2013
Prague is arguably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe if Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | May 6, 2013
- Democracy Road - Czech Republic
Today we watched “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas” in transit to the Mauthausen concentration camp. As a visual learner, this movie made the experience even more real and emotive before we even arrived. It was then coupled with my Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- Rhapsody Trek- Czech Republic
Day 1: 6 July -. Prague- Olomouc, Czech Republic
I met up with Cara (a fellow trip mate from my Wales tour back in May!) at the Plus Prague hostel and was introduced to Heather who Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- Bohemian Trek- Czech RepublicDay 5: Flash Forward to 10am the next morning and the bus was eerily silent with many sore heads Haha. After spending the day checking out the town of Salzberg while others went on The Sound of Music Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 26, 2013
- Europe 2011[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564012/IMG00070-20110627-1737.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- Kutná HoraThis is a really cute little town about an hour outside of Prague and a really great day trip out of the city. We went with a tour company during our stay in Prague and it was definitely worth it. Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Jan 2, 2013