Blog Entries tagged 'Rome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Rome'
- [TITLE]Xmas Decorations Articles[\TITLE]
Hello there i want your help,im in cyprus now my working visa is even now valid till september2013,now i have fresh company from SURINAME south america,which is they may need visa for issue is that is it possible i can Posted by claranceedmy in initial travel level | May 3, 2016
- Days 11-14 - My napping-adventures through Tuscany!My Roman holiday was over and it was time to move back up to Tuscany! My train was headed for Siena, a beautiful little town outside of Florence, and after taking some wrong stairs, more stairs, up the stairs, across Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 29, 2016
- Day 10: Roman Holiday Part 2 - The VaticanWhen in Rome…you must see The Vatican!
Today was a very special, very early start, on account of having breakfast with the Pope! That’s right, a super-early morning (in the rain) of touring The Vatican museum, Sistene Chapel, and St Peter’s Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 29, 2016
- Day 9: Roman Holiday Part 1- The Colossum When in Rome…you must see the Colosseum! And today was the day. I had bought a guided group tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palantine Hill, lasting several hours and covering quite a lot of ground. The tour guide Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 27, 2016
- When In Rome...It's the end of the first day on our trip, and we are currently in the heart of Rome, Italy. We are exhausted. We've been up since sunrise, when the light streamed through our bedroom window, and returned to the Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | Apr 20, 2016
- We(talian)After a friend's birthday weekend trip to Dusseldorf, Germany, we embarked on what I would consider the best trip yet. Of course, I say that about every trip I go on, but Italy is something special. I've always wanted to Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Mar 30, 2016
- Getting ready for our 25th Wedding AnniversaryWell the big day is rapidly approaching, less than 2 months to go!
Our friend and guide has been kind enough to provide us a list of what we need to take on our trip:
European Travel Tips
Common Costs. Common Posted by ChrisandSoni in Chris & Soni's Italy Trip 2016 | Feb 15, 2016
- Rome, The Eternal CityWhere did we stay? [[http://www.hotelgiotto.eu/|Hotel Giotto]]
Read about my previous visit to Rome here: [[http://exploradoranja.travellerspoint.com/14/|When in Rome....]]
The rolling hills and the beautiful villas of the Italian countryside Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Apr 5, 2015
- RomeWith much trepidation, I start the second entry. I'm cautiously optimistic that, having changed to Firefox, all of my problems are behind me. The reason for my optimism is that when I tried to upload photos, the Travellerspoint program Posted by jackyandgraham in Treat Yo Self | Oct 16, 2015
- In the beginningIt might be delicate in Dune, but in House Burnfield (Hillarys chapter), the start of a holiday is anything but, especially given that this one is for 11 weeks. The usual mad scramble was the go for the weeks leading Posted by jackyandgraham in Treat Yo Self | Sep 28, 2015
- RomeOur flight was delayed last night due to mechanical issues, but two hours and a little stress and we were boarding. We were lucky enough to be able to all sit together, two by two. The flight was Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 8, 2015
- Turkey, Rome, Majorca, Slovenia and SpainDuring the October break, in addition to going to London, Juli went on a trip to Turkey with Jill, a new friend and colleague from Frankfurt. It was a kind of a “Turkey for Tourists” trip but it was Posted by julesandjosh in Juli and Josh's European Adventure | Aug 23, 2015
- 1 August 2015My final full day in Rome. What’s on the agenda? The Vatican. I have a Scavi tour scheduled at 9am, and my admission ticket to the Museum is for noon. The hope was that I’d planned for enough time in Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Aug 21, 2015
- 31 July 2015My first full day in Rome! I bounded out of bed (okay, my heart was bounding... my body was significantly slower) and headed downstairs for a beautiful continental breakfast made all the more beautiful by yet another young Italian godling Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Aug 19, 2015
- 30 July 2015I said my goodbyes to my fellow students early this Thursday morning, then enjoyed efficient, uneventful German travel—a train from Essen to Dusseldorf, then a plane from Dusseldor—to Rome. The minute we landed, however, everything changed.
Rome’s Fiu Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Aug 17, 2015
- ROME, ITALY
I had only one day in Rome, and not even a full day. My train from Naples arrived at 1:30pm, and my flight to Istanbul departed at 9pm. But in between those hours I kept busy sightseei Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 30, 2015
- Rome (if you want to)It's been a busy last couple of days in Rome.
I was taught to make pasta from scratch by an Italian man named Fernando. He is the Gennaro to a well established Italian chef, by which I mean that Posted by europa84 in europa | Jul 1, 2015
- RomeToday, I went on a guided tour of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Our guide was very informative.
The Colosseum was built by slaves in only 8 years, and was given its current name as a nickname. It used Posted by europa84 in europa | Jun 29, 2015
- RomeI am now at the last stop of my Italian tour - Rome.
I am spending this evening figuring out a plan to make sure I see as much as I can while here.
Posted by europa84 in europa | Jun 28, 2015
- Day 1, May 23, 2014, THE LONGEST DAYDay 1 was a long, long travel day. Flew Air France Airbus 380 from SFO to Paris...largest commercial airline in history...two decks...516 passengers. We were in Premium Economy seats which were okay. No sleep for me. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 25, 2015
- [Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/25/|[Rome] When it rains, it pours - Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps]]
It's an early day again as we drag our Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 18, 2015
- [Rome] When it rains, it pours[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/24/|[Rome] Picturesque Piazza Navona]]
On the way to the Trevi Fountain, it started to rain and we had to get Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 17, 2015
- [Rome] Picturesque Piazza NavonaPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/23/|[Rome] The Pantheon, home to tombs of the illustrious dead]]
When we arrived at Piazza Navona, w Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 16, 2015
- [Rome] The Pantheon, home to tombs of the illustrious deadPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/22/|[Rome] Gothic Church Santa Maria Sopra Minerva]]
The Pantheon we see in Rome today is the third version of its original version rebuilt in 126 AD after the first two were burnt down in a fi Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 15, 2015
- [Rome] Gothic Church Santa Maria Sopra Minerva[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/21/|[Rome] Capitoline Hill, Piazza del Campidoglio & Roman Forum]]
Santa Maria Sopra Minerv Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 15, 2015