Blog Entries tagged 'Rome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Rome'
- 2006 - Rome, Italy
We flew to Rome on Easyjet which required a very early start. The next four days was spent visiting the main tourist attractions of this beautiful city, including St Peter's Basilica, the Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 14, 2006
- The family divides.Breakfast is very crunchy bread/toast topped with Nutella and/or spreadable ricotta cheese ... yummy! Roger wanted the bread and Tracy the Nutella which means we have yogurt and muesli to carry with us on the train to Venice ... change Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 23, 2011
- Rome, ItalyThe group is fed and watered. A load of wash is done, but as I touched the metal counter above the clothes washer and wiped a drip of water from the floor I got a shock that went up both Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 23, 2011
- Rome, Italy day threeTracy and I headed over to the termini to check out tour options. After finally finding an info site we discovered they don't have brochures out and ready for travelers. But we did talk to Guido who works with green Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Rome, Italy day twoHad a great sleep. Slept with the windows open, which allows fresh air, but it is noisy. I guess Rome never sleeps. Breakfast was cheese, crackers, muesli, tea, coffee and yogurt.
It took some time to get everyone organized and out Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Rome and off the ship
The off loading of the ship was easy and our driver was waiting for us. Alex and Roger chatted in the front seat and the drive into Rome was quick and painless. Alex pointed out some of the sites and Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Roma – Where Every Road Leads To It
Rome with all its glamour in the ancient days is filled with famous ancient ruins and relics. Rome is one of the cities in Europe that does not sleep at night. Rome airport was a very far ri Posted by jokermiss in A Beacon Somewhere Around The World | Jul 12, 2011
- A day in ParisToday we leave for Rome. It is an early start, 5:30. The walk to the train is quiet and the air is fresh. The train is on time and we find seats together for our ride to Paris. Paris is Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 10, 2011
- When in Rome...It's Laraine's first day off since I'm here and I'm eternally grateful that I do not have to navigate the massive city of Rome myself. I put on my very catholic bracelet to get into the spirit of Rome and Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Jun 30, 2011
- When in RomeSo on we head from Florence down to Rome….a huge city bursting with life,ruins,people,noise,cars,vespas(!) and cobblestone roads everlywhere.
It takes about 1 ½ hours to get to Rome from Florence and a beautiful train ride down through the hills.We got o Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | May 26, 2011
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Closed SundayWe got up early in order to grab a bite to eat before our 11 am train to Rome. It was about a mile walk to our train station, or we could wait for the bus. Because it was Sunday, Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 24, 2011
- The Travel GrooveMay 14
I am waiting for it to start. The travel groove. Anyone who has ever traveled for more than a few weeks in a row know what I mean... when things begin to just fall into place, you just know Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 14, 2011
- Day 31, Rome
We got up early this morning, with intents to be at St Peter’s Basilica long before the crowds but waves of nausea delayed us. When we did leave we drank our espresso and set off. We r Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 20, 2011
- I'm goin' back!Yeah, there was far too much to see the first time. I was on a whirlwind tour the first time I went to Rome, a few years ago- I visited three cities that time in only six days, first Florence, Posted by skavop in Skavop's Rome Blog | May 19, 2011
- Day 30, Rome
We really slept in today, I was to busy being stressed out last night to sleep. Accommodations are biting me in the butt. We took the busy metro to the Vactican. We zipped right up to Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 19, 2011
- Day 29, Rome
Our morning was quite productive. We printed our boarding passes for our remaining flights and paid the balance on our room here (Barbara let us off the hook for that extra night I had Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 18, 2011
- Day 28, Rome
Nutella doughnuts for breakfast
I awoke with the cold this morning. The curtains dancing in the wind. I got up to close the window and grabbed the computer on the way back. Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 17, 2011
- Day 27, Cinque Terre to Rome
We woke up bright an early this one, well I did. It was dark and windy and the shutters on the outside of the room were crashing and banging against the side of the house. I had left Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 17, 2011
- Hold On Tight! Welcome to our new blog!
Here I am sitting in Newport Beach, California reminiscing about our 8 incredible years as an expat family in Italy and counting the minutes until we can return! We are originally from Southern Posted by gina murray in Europe through Kids' Eyes | May 4, 2011
- When in Rome...
...do as the Romans do. This involved ignoring all the signs saying not to cross the railway tracks and, er, crossing the railway tracks.
Our day in Rome was pretty intense. In something Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | May 4, 2011
- Rome Rome is the capital of Italy and has the country's
largest population with 4.2 million residents.
With the city's history spanning over two and a half
thousand years, there is so much to learn about Rome.
Just walking the streets is Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Apr 13, 2011
- Italy Day 8-10 RomeSince we had been to Rome before we decided to just revisit some of the same sites and just hang out. The last time we were here we somehow missed St. Peters Basilica. We decided to check it out and Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Apr 8, 2011
- Italy Day 7 CivitaOn day 7 our goal was to drive from Siena to Rome, drop the car off at the airport, and get situated in our hotel. We left early on Sunday and decided to stop in the tiny town of Civita. Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Apr 8, 2011
- Euro Travel Plans - Rome[[http://romeitaly.ca/|Rome]] (English pronunciation: /ˈroʊm/; Italian: Roma pronounced [ˈroːma]; Latin: Rōma) is the capital of Italy and the country's largest and most populated city and comune, with over 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km2. The city i Posted by AlexSantosa in journeylism | Mar 17, 2011