Blog Entries tagged 'Rome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Rome'
- Tuscany and Rome - relaxing and refreshing "She's supposed to be his transitional person. She's not supposed to be the ONE". - Sally, in 'When Harry met Sally'.
I began our holiday already a little bit in love with the idea of France - a soft-focus, Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Dec 17, 2012
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time in six months was definitely strange...I had booked a room at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Milan and when I finally arrived at the desk after hours of sitting in trains, planes Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 1, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIIThe next leg of the European circuit was to the “Boot country”, well that’s how Italy looks on the map anyway! I was super thrilled when we reached Rome as this was the city I was looking forward the most Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- October - Departure Minus 1 - Routes and Roads
“No camel route is long, with good company” - Turkish Proverb
The road since my last travel blog has been a seemingly never-ending stretch of uni assignments, work projects, business trips and assorted other mundane Things To Do. As we Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Oct 20, 2012
- Ephesus - The Capital of Awesome Ruins
Just a short journey away from the Aegean resort of Kusadasi lay the most impressive ruins I have ever seen. ‘Ruins’, at times, is actually misleading, since some of the constructions Posted by lauracerys in Destino Infinito | Oct 12, 2012
- Where are we? Rome or BangladeshWho needs Italian, when you can speak Bengali.
At least that is what I have found here in Rome.
Pretty much all the vendors here are from Bangladesh and if I need directions, well what would you do - ASK.
Gotten into some Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Oct 11, 2012
- Last Night in Rome
So much to do and say and so little time. But here is the synopsis.
The Vatican is a treasure impossible to describe. I couldn't have imagined what would greet me when I went Posted by taboyle in Amazing Adventure 2012: Croatia | Sep 24, 2012
- OK! I Need to Live in Rome
It is true. I may as well just pack up and move. Well maybe I will wait until all the Grandchildren are grown up and on their way. By then maybe one of them will move to Rome, and I Posted by taboyle in Amazing Adventure 2012: Croatia | Sep 23, 2012
- Rome Day 1
It feels like home already. Maybe because the hotel staff are very warm, welcoming and helpful. Maybe it is the location, where I can walk out the door and meander easily for hours without fee Posted by taboyle in Amazing Adventure 2012: Croatia | Sep 22, 2012
- The Eternal City - a mix of modern and ancient in RomeWhile Rome is a huge city, most of the ancient sites, many attractions and Vatican City are pretty centrally located; and perfectly situated smack dab in the middle of this was our hotel: the Hotel Campo De Fiori. But first Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Aug 29, 2012
- Rome is beautiful (and hot!)Air France flight into Rome airport (Fiumicino - Da Vinci) and then the Leonardo Express into Rome was super easy. We bought SIM cards for our phones at the airport and it was probably the b Posted by Wookiewook in Shae & Ramon's Europe Summer 2012 | Aug 4, 2012
- Rome ArrivalThe flight from London was delayed by about an hour which meant our short stopover was nearly 7 hours at Heathrow. The British Airways lounge was very nice thankfully and managed to read all the local papers, get some Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 14, 2012
- Pre-trip BabbleTravel blog.. umm.. okay.. right.. bloody writer’s block, well screw you.. here we go!
I don’t really do this for a living and it’s actually my first brush with “writing” in a long long time – emails at work notwithstanding. So Posted by monisriz in Euro Trippin' 2012 | May 26, 2012
- Too Much Rome, Not Enough Time[img= Posted by mands186 in Mind The Gap | May 8, 2012
- Colosseum, Palatine Hill and ForumThe Forum with Wisteria in bloom.....
Ancient Rome in all its splendour coupled with a glorious spring day.....w Posted by KittyKodak in Italian Adventures | Apr 4, 2012
- Oh RomaFinally I have been able to access working internet. Its now Wednesday.
Arrived in Rome on Sunday and caught a taxi. I read all the books. They said its fixed price fare of 40 Euro Posted by KittyKodak in Italian Adventures | Apr 4, 2012
- March 2012 - Departure Minus 8'A woman must be two things: classy and fabulous' - Coco Chanel
My last month has been filled with writing strategic plans and international management uni text books, leaving very little time to further our planning for our Grand Adventure. Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Mar 22, 2012
- Rome and Vatican City===Rome===
This was the main place i wanted to go to. i wish we couldve stayed longer to enjoy the sights and to really appreciate it but i cant argue with being able to see pretty much everything! we took the Posted by Jenjilla in One country at a time | May 29, 2010
- Rolling around Roma Ah, Rome. Roma. The Eternal City. Known throughout the world for its history, beautiful sights, and some would argue most importantly, its food. I could go into detail about the sights we've already seen (the ancient city), the sights we Posted by bryanschnugg in A Schnugg's Life | Feb 19, 2012
- Thoughts for Super SundayIt’s Sunday. For some it means church, others sleeping in, and for others its another day at work. Those having the day off, we generally appreciate the working stiffs that make our day enjoyable–like say the New York Giants and Posted by rtwitkowski in City Philes | Feb 5, 2012
- January 2004 Rome, Florence, Venesia and back Via Paris to Travel to Europe, from the City of Buenos Aires to Rome, from using T shirts to heavey winter cothes, a great 2004 Trip, .............. enjoyed everyday, only a few photos survived and so I just will up load one! ...............
Travelling Posted by artdealer in Travelling in Argentina, Chile & Uruguay | Feb 1, 2012
- RomaOur first day in Roma was wonderful, crowded, tiring - like the city itself.
We ventured onto the city bus from our rural apartment near the Vatican, and rode it downtown without any particular agenda. We got off Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 2, 2011
The last six months of my life have been a wild roller coaster ride to say the least. I finished my junior year at University of De Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 31, 2011
- Europe and Africa through the Eyes of my iPhoneI've spent the last three and a half months of my life studying abroad through University of Denver's Cherrington Global Scholars program, and a large part of that time has been spent out and about traveling Europe, exploring everything I Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 17, 2011
- My 6 L's to Happiness==Background==
Over 2 years ago in the summer of 2009, I spent 3 weeks in a place called Philmont. For those who aren't familiar with Philmont, it's a Boy Scout high adventure base in New Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 4, 2011