Blog Entries tagged 'Rome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Rome'
- Time Flies
With so much to talk about, I really don't even know where to begin to write this post, but I guess the title says it all. Time Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 3, 2011
- CIAO! - Roma (part 3/3) It was another early morning in Rome on Sunday and I was finally going to see the Colosseum! We met Tess again for breakfast. This time I got a pastry filled with strawberry jam and some sort of cheese (might Posted by kerryeaton in Explore.Dream.Discover | Nov 15, 2011
- Vatican City - Roma (pt. 2/3) We woke up pretty early on Saturday morning so that we wouldn’t waste the day away. We met our friend Tess for breakfast. We went to a little cafe right near the hotel. It Posted by kerryeaton in Explore.Dream.Discover | Nov 15, 2011
- Bella Roma! part 1/3 Rome was absolutely amazing. I loved (pretty much) everything about the city. The architecture was breath-taking, the weather was perfect, and the food was delicious. I did so much in the three days I was in Rome that this post Posted by kerryeaton in Explore.Dream.Discover | Nov 15, 2011
- 12 Days of Traveling Europe
After my last class for the last two weeks on October 20th, I went home to pack up my backpack for 12 days of travelling across Eur Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 2, 2011
- Roma...Ok I promise the desire to pun is now out of my system.
Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, The Arch of Constantine, The Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, The Spanish Steps, Vatican City, S Posted by sonnoz in MichaelSonia | Oct 26, 2011
- Final days of tour
Florence - not what we expected at all. Very lovely old city with cobblestone alleyways and spectacular marble buildings. Icons walking distance apart. We highly recommend a walking tour with a local tour guide as they are passionate about their Posted by GIJude in The J's Big Adventure | Oct 14, 2011
- The Necropolis Tour Underneath St. Peter's Basilica
This tour is one of Rome’s best-kept secrets, and I found out about it by chance while reading a guidebook on out-of-the-ordinary Rome. This tour takes you into the inner depths of St. Posted by TesoroTreasures in Tesoro's Travel Treasury | Oct 7, 2011
- RomeThere are about a million airlines that fly around Europe so it is not too difficult to get where you want to go, however what you may be saving in convenience you might be losing in quality. We had booked Posted by Ange and Adam in Ange and Adam's European Adventure | Sep 27, 2011
- France UpdateMilan Train Station in Italy
No really significant updates in this entry, just felt the need to write. Thoughts on paper. In an odd sort of way it's a great outlet for me, soothing, and just Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Sep 22, 2011
- When in Rome...
The title of this entry comes from a tshirt that I got in a high school Latin class, and is probably lying around my parent's place in Denver somewhere. It held special significance over thes Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Sep 18, 2011
- Dijon Aujourd'hui, Roma DomaniSo much has happened since I wrote last that it's hard to remember where I left off, so I'll start with Saturday. Saturday I went on a pretty cool wine tour of the Burgundy region. Unfortunately, it was Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Sep 13, 2011
- Rome, finallyWell we got out of Singapore, we had an interesting experience in marketing to finish the stay with. Whilst in the open area of Changi we got a bottle of water for $1:80. However we had to discard this bottle Posted by Gripnostril in How much leave.....? | Sep 4, 2011
- Farewell to Rome
It was another hot and sunny day in Venice when I checked out of the Albergo San Marco, grateful to be rid of that odd and rude little man at the front desk. Posted by rhonwphoto in Will Travel for Photos | Sep 4, 2011
- How to order "non-sparkling" water in ItalyOn my Euro trip to Italy, my parents insisted I translate for them because I took foreign languages in high school.
Me: "Dad, I took espanol in school."
Padre: "Exactly. Now use some of that in Italy."
Me: "Do you even know what Posted by CuriousCaseOf in Action is Character | Aug 31, 2011
- All roads lead to Rome…...or so they say. Visiting Rome was a contrast of fulfilled and disappointed expectations. We arrived from Florence on a Sunday and I had a sore neck from a bad sleep the night before. Not the best way to start Posted by offexploring in A semester in Switzerland | Aug 19, 2011
- First DayAfter a long, crazy, difficult month, we have arrived in Italy at last. We took the overnight airplane trip on Luftansa from Boston to Munich, then Munich to Rome. The flight was uneventful, except the first hour was definitely rough. Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 1, 2011
- 2006 - Rome, Italy
We flew to Rome on Easyjet which required a very early start. The next four days was spent visiting the main tourist attractions of this beautiful city, including St Peter's Basilica, the Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 14, 2006
- The family divides.Breakfast is very crunchy bread/toast topped with Nutella and/or spreadable ricotta cheese ... yummy! Roger wanted the bread and Tracy the Nutella which means we have yogurt and muesli to carry with us on the train to Venice ... change Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 23, 2011
- Rome, ItalyThe group is fed and watered. A load of wash is done, but as I touched the metal counter above the clothes washer and wiped a drip of water from the floor I got a shock that went up both Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 23, 2011
- Rome, Italy day threeTracy and I headed over to the termini to check out tour options. After finally finding an info site we discovered they don't have brochures out and ready for travelers. But we did talk to Guido who works with green Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Rome, Italy day twoHad a great sleep. Slept with the windows open, which allows fresh air, but it is noisy. I guess Rome never sleeps. Breakfast was cheese, crackers, muesli, tea, coffee and yogurt.
It took some time to get everyone organized and out Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Rome and off the ship
The off loading of the ship was easy and our driver was waiting for us. Alex and Roger chatted in the front seat and the drive into Rome was quick and painless. Alex pointed out some of the sites and Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 20, 2011
- Roma – Where Every Road Leads To It
Rome with all its glamour in the ancient days is filled with famous ancient ruins and relics. Rome is one of the cities in Europe that does not sleep at night. Rome airport was a very far ri Posted by jokermiss in A Beacon Somewhere Around The World | Jul 12, 2011
- A day in ParisToday we leave for Rome. It is an early start, 5:30. The walk to the train is quiet and the air is fresh. The train is on time and we find seats together for our ride to Paris. Paris is Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 10, 2011