Blog Entries tagged 'Rome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Rome'
- When in Rome...It's Laraine's first day off since I'm here and I'm eternally grateful that I do not have to navigate the massive city of Rome myself. I put on my very catholic bracelet to get into the spirit of Rome and Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Jun 30, 2011
- When in RomeSo on we head from Florence down to Rome….a huge city bursting with life,ruins,people,noise,cars,vespas(!) and cobblestone roads everlywhere.
It takes about 1 ½ hours to get to Rome from Florence and a beautiful train ride down through the hills.We got o Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | May 26, 2011
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Closed SundayWe got up early in order to grab a bite to eat before our 11 am train to Rome. It was about a mile walk to our train station, or we could wait for the bus. Because it was Sunday, Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 24, 2011
- The Travel GrooveMay 14
I am waiting for it to start. The travel groove. Anyone who has ever traveled for more than a few weeks in a row know what I mean... when things begin to just fall into place, you just know Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 14, 2011
- Day 31, Rome
We got up early this morning, with intents to be at St Peter’s Basilica long before the crowds but waves of nausea delayed us. When we did leave we drank our espresso and set off. We r Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 20, 2011
- I'm goin' back!Yeah, there was far too much to see the first time. I was on a whirlwind tour the first time I went to Rome, a few years ago- I visited three cities that time in only six days, first Florence, Posted by skavop in Skavop's Rome Blog | May 19, 2011
- Day 30, Rome
We really slept in today, I was to busy being stressed out last night to sleep. Accommodations are biting me in the butt. We took the busy metro to the Vactican. We zipped right up to Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 19, 2011
- Day 29, Rome
Our morning was quite productive. We printed our boarding passes for our remaining flights and paid the balance on our room here (Barbara let us off the hook for that extra night I had Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 18, 2011
- Day 28, Rome
Nutella doughnuts for breakfast
I awoke with the cold this morning. The curtains dancing in the wind. I got up to close the window and grabbed the computer on the way back. Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 17, 2011
- Day 27, Cinque Terre to Rome
We woke up bright an early this one, well I did. It was dark and windy and the shutters on the outside of the room were crashing and banging against the side of the house. I had left Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | May 17, 2011
- Hold On Tight! Welcome to our new blog!
Here I am sitting in Newport Beach, California reminiscing about our 8 incredible years as an expat family in Italy and counting the minutes until we can return! We are originally from Southern Posted by gina murray in Europe through Kids' Eyes | May 4, 2011
- When in Rome...
...do as the Romans do. This involved ignoring all the signs saying not to cross the railway tracks and, er, crossing the railway tracks.
Our day in Rome was pretty intense. In something Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | May 4, 2011
- Rome Rome is the capital of Italy and has the country's
largest population with 4.2 million residents.
With the city's history spanning over two and a half
thousand years, there is so much to learn about Rome.
Just walking the streets is Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Apr 13, 2011
- Italy Day 8-10 RomeSince we had been to Rome before we decided to just revisit some of the same sites and just hang out. The last time we were here we somehow missed St. Peters Basilica. We decided to check it out and Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Apr 8, 2011
- Italy Day 7 CivitaOn day 7 our goal was to drive from Siena to Rome, drop the car off at the airport, and get situated in our hotel. We left early on Sunday and decided to stop in the tiny town of Civita. Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Apr 8, 2011
- Euro Travel Plans - Rome[[http://romeitaly.ca/|Rome]] (English pronunciation: /ˈroʊm/; Italian: Roma pronounced [ˈroːma]; Latin: Rōma) is the capital of Italy and the country's largest and most populated city and comune, with over 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km2. The city i Posted by AlexSantosa in journeylism | Mar 17, 2011
- Europe Travel Plans - The DepartureThe Flights:
27 March 2011
Jogja - Jakarta
Jakarta - [[http://romeitaly.ca/|Rome]] filght will take about 20.25 hrs, with 2 stops:
Jakarta - [[http://english.istanbul.com/|Istanbul, Turkey]] (1st stop)
Departure: 19.15 - Arrival: N Posted by AlexSantosa in journeylism | Mar 16, 2011
- Tips from a Tour Guide of RomeROMAN INTRODUCTION
A visit to Rome is a serious thing. With nearly 3000 years of history there is A LOT to see. It will definitely be a challenging trip – hills, steps, ruins, and cobblestones that your personal trainer never Posted by RomeIlluminated in Tips from a Tour Guide of Rome | Mar 14, 2011
- RomeExploring Rome
and also taking a day's tour to [[http://www.tempoholidays.com/tours/italy-tours/capri-tours.htm|Capri and the Amalfi Coast!]] Posted by timd in Wendy & Tim in France & Italy 2011 | Mar 12, 2011
- RomaCe frumos a fost la Roma Posted by csmkr18 in Travel experience | Feb 25, 2011
- Weekend in RomeRome was absolutely amazing. We left Friday morning and arrived in Rome around 3 p.m. The first thing we noticed was that Rome is very different from Denmark. It is very tourist oriented, which gives it a very different feel. Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Feb 1, 2011
So we are kicking off our trip in Rome and might I say there are an amazing amount of things to see and do.
But before we get to that lets start from the beginning...
Straight off the plane we began our Posted by hollyadam1 in World Trip | Jan 15, 2011
- Rome - The Eternal CityRome - the Eternal City
We arrived in Rome yesterday, managed to get fleeced with our taxi fare to the hotel, only to find that our hotel is closing for renovations and we were being relocated to a sister hotel around Posted by Peter_E in Cyprus_Rome and Paris | Jan 8, 2011
- 2006 - Europe - Italyitaly Posted by gmeadows in Gary Meadows | Dec 12, 2010