- In Search but Less ResearchBirobidzhan, January 2nd 2014
This maybe the most difficult part for me to write. As I type down the words, my eyes will confirm what my deepest heart would want no more to know about. How can I acknowledge to myself, Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 11, 2014
- Getting to the OlympicsHaving the commitment it takes
to get to the Olympics
deserves a medal
There is love of the sport
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Baronessonthego in Duckies in a Row | Feb 11, 2014
- Unless for An ExperienceOn the way to Birobidzhan, January 2nd 2014
Refreshed by a good night's sleep, I rolled to the side to get my toiletry bag, and then slipped down from my upper bunk. Before stepping down the little foot step, I pulled Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 5, 2014
- First Experience on Russian TrainFrom Vladivostok to Birobidzhan,
January 1-2nd 2014
In my open compartment were an elderly couple. They seemed to be in tough conversation.
"Houskvousk rousk vousk!!"
"Houskvousk rousk vouskkkk!!!"
On my bunk there was no bedding. But on t Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 2, 2014
- By Leisure at Vladivostok Railway StationVladivostok, January 1st 2014
Leisurely I walked from Zemchuzhina Hotel to the railway station. I still had more than an hour before the train departure. For train addicts like me, Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 31, 2014
- People, Carriages, and BuildingsVladivostok, January 1st 2014
Aaaahhh, I forgot to take a picture of my cappuccino...
When you come to the intersection of Svetlanskaya Street and Aleutskaya Street, go down to the underpass. You shouldn't miss out the coffee shop. Guests kept on Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 29, 2014
- The Vladivostok I SawJanuary 1st 2014
From my hotel I walked to the left side and took the path towards the sea coast that could be seen from my room window.
Amur Bay was frozen. Right behind the mou Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 29, 2014
- Ups and Downs in VladivostokVladivostok, December 31st 2013
I still have a story about this. It's not just about the coffee. Do you see the 2 bottles of water? Because I am a faithful fan of the color blue, I picked Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 26, 2014
- Update: Travel Guide Grozny, Chechnya (2014)===Grozny has quickly developed into one of the most modern and safe cities in all of Russia.===
===A unique mixture of Papua, Palermo, Abu Dhabi and Monte Carlo.===
== Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Jan 26, 2014
- From China to Russia with Primorye ATPFrom Suifenhe to Vladivostok, December 31st 2013
It was my passion for nature that led me to Kuala Gandah. It was there in Kuala Gandah where I met Andrey and his family. Had I not gone to Kuala Gandah, the story Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 25, 2014
- The Story of SonjaSuifenhe, December 31st 2013
Still on China's side, on the border of China and Russia, the Chinese immigration officer asked me a few questions I have never got in my previous trips in other countries as well in four previous trips Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 24, 2014
- St PetersburgWe have safely made it to our first destination, after a 24 hour flight, a stop off in Dubai and a very large young lady falling asleep on my shoulder on the plane before we had even left the tarmac….. Posted by Justo81 in Europe - Mel and Justin (2014) | Jan 19, 2014
- St Petersburg & MoscowI have been a bit slow in posting an update, we have not had access to internet for days!
We began another day in St Petersburg at 10am with Natalia (our guide). The reason the tours begin at 10am, is this Posted by Justo81 in Europe - Mel and Justin (2014) | Jan 23, 2014
- Moscow, Russia Posted by NVRSHIRVH in ∆ | Jan 19, 2014
- Trans-Mongolian Railway (24th - 29th September)We took the Trans-Mongolian Railway from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia. The journey takes 4 and a half days. We opted for 2nd class tickets where you stay in 4-bed berths. There are 3rd class tickets, which are obviously cheaper, Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Oct 23, 2013
- Moscow, Russia (19th - 24th September)We took the overnight train from St Petersburg to Moscow. We were sharing a cabin with a Russian couple but we all just slept for the entire journey. On arrival in Moscow we were met by my friend Anna and Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Oct 23, 2013
- Suzdal- A spectacular Russian town in winter's splendorI am often asked the question “What is your favorite place that you’ve visited?” It is almost akin to inquiring about the ranking of my affection for our children. My answer is to always deflect the question Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Oct 19, 2013
- Leisure timeOur Internship in Russia is not just about gaining knowledge about the hotel-/ hospitality industry and working in a hotel, it´s also about exploring the country and getting to know local people and their lifestyle. The surrounding area of Roza Posted by Stephanie Jüßen in Internship Sochi | Oct 17, 2013
- St. Petersburg, Russia (12th - 18th September)As we'd travelled through the night, I felt a bit zombified on arrival in Russia. We left the airport and looked for the bus we needed to catch to the nearest metro station. We found the bus stop but were Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Oct 16, 2013
- Do Moskwy!2 godziny różnicy czasowej w porównaniu z domem / [NL] 2 uur later t.o.v. West-Europa
Wczoraj rano o godzinie 10:12 wyruszyliśmy w naszą ostatnią podróż Koleją Transsyberyjską. Istnieją dwie możliwe trasy prowadzące do Moskwy: północna pr Posted by Julia Boele in Transsiberie Express | Oct 13, 2013
- Jekaterynburg / Yekaterinburg4 godziny różnicy czasowej w porównaniu z domem / [NL] 4 uur later t.o.v. West-Europa
Naszą podróż do Jekaterynburga rozpoczęliśmy w środę rano o godzinie 8:09. Pociągiem o numerze 99 przemierzyliśmy kolejny odcinek trasy transsyberyjskie Posted by Julia Boele in Transsiberie Express | Oct 11, 2013
- Podróż do Nowosybirska i czas w nim spędzony / Novosibirsk!5 godzin różnicy czasowej w porównaniu z domem / [NL] 5 uur later t.o.v. West-Europa
Bardzo wcześnie rano, bo o 4:48 wyruszyliśmy pociągiem o numerze 11 w kierunku Nowosybirska.
[i]Dworzec w Krasnojarsku [NL] Het station van Kr Posted by Julia Boele in Transsiberie Express | Oct 8, 2013
- Krasnojarsk6 godzin różnicy czasowej w porównaniu z domem / [NL] 6 uur later t.o.v. West-Europa
W Krasnojarsku spędziliśmy jeden dzień. Rano było pochmurnie, ale w ciągu dnia wyszło słońce. Mimo to było bardzo zimno. Miałam wrażenie, że tu już przys Posted by Julia Boele in Transsiberie Express | Oct 7, 2013
- МоскваEven though everything was in Cyrillic we easily navigated ourselves from the airport to the Hostel using the very good airport express train (320 Rubles each £6.20) and the metro (a 5 trip card is a bargain at 150 Rubles Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 15, 2013
- Podróż z Irkucka do Krasnojarska / Reis naar Krasnoyarsk7 godzin różnicy czasowej w porównaniu z domem / [NL] 7 uur later t.o.v. West-Europa
W sobotę udaliśmy się pociągiem o numerze 205 w dalszą podróż Koleją Transsyberyjską. Wyruszyliśmy o godzinie 12:22 z Irkucka (5185 km) i do Krasnojarska Posted by Julia Boele in Transsiberie Express | Oct 6, 2013