- Kingstown, St Vincent & GrenadinesToday was definitely another one of our favourite days so far.
Again when we got off the ship we were bombarded with taxi drivers and tour guides in our faces asking for business.
We decided to walk a bit and compare Posted by laurawatchorn in Artem & Laura's Travels | Apr 2, 2014
- Saint VincentSaint Vincent is a volcanic island in the Caribbean and is the largest island of the chain called Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is located in the Caribbean Sea, between Saint Lucia and Grenada and is composed of partially Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 15, 2012
- Caribbean part 2Le Marin & Soufriere
And now for the second part of our Caribbean adventure. We picked up our trusty (well, ish - see later) vessel in Le Marin, at the southern end of Martinique. After a few delays in Posted by jamesandanita in Round the world trip | Feb 16, 2012
- Mosquito Madness Part IILunch was great -- a couple of rum punches and a tuna sandwich on the open air terrace with the amazing views of the beach -- and a lot of laughs shared with friends. Allyson and Geoffrey did love Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Nov 12, 2008
- Mosquito MadnessWhen I graduated and most of my friends took off for a year backpacking around Europe I wanted to work in advertising so badly all I wanted was a job. I loved it so much it overpowered any interest Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Nov 6, 2008
- st vincent and the Genadinesisland of the blessed
if you prefer a country thats not surrounded with my tourist you'll enjoy st vincent and the genadines
.trek through rain forest at vermont nature trails
.climb to the summit of an active volcanoe ( la soufri Posted by hypno in big | Sep 27, 2006