- DAY 77 - Thursday 16th July - Fano to Rimini to San MarinoThe beach was calling...and so therefore was my shower! May as well kill two birds with one stone...where did that phrase even come from?!
With Ellie's new lead, well harness, we are off to find a quiet little spot so we Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Jul 29, 2015
- San Marino
When I planned our itinerary, I knew there was no question that we would stop in San Marino once I realized we would pass close by. Who could resist this tiny independent nation, which cla Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Jan 21, 2015
- Day 117 - to BologneToday we packed the car and set off to Bologne, this stop being only for one night to break up the trip to Nice.
To break the day we decided to stop in San Marino. This small Republic is situated on Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 30, 2014
- San MarinoIf we knew how much there was to see, we would have spent 2 nights here, so we could have had a full day to visit San Marino. We also had an awesome Best Western hotel for cheap - and Posted by CosmicSensation in Euro Trip 2012 | Sep 12, 2012
- 2nd October 2011We began our long drive to the Republic of San Marino, one of the smallest countries in Europe. Again our drive was all about the hills. At one point we went down a very steep hill and on the other Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Oct 5, 2011
- Croatia to San Marino and then Monaco!We got up early and started up the coast towards Slovenia. This was a nice easy road and had little trouble. We did hit a bit of traffic on the way towards the border and there was an old English Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | Aug 25, 2009