- Saudi driving!Just a funny link of a Saudi driver:
http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2015/8/18/This-Saudi-Truck-Driver-Has-About-10-Seconds-Before-He-Loses-His-Job-7728767/ Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Aug 19, 2015
- Testing 6000 students in 6 days....We are in testing mode. There are 6,000 students coming in to do 2 tests each over these 6 working days (started yesterday!). My timetable has again been messed up and I am invigilating/ monitoring all 3 tests. We're meant Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Aug 17, 2015
- More experiences... and a review of 2 weeks of work/ me.Today was a Saudi day. I got to work having spent time last night preparing today's classes only to be told that I had to swap timetable with another teacher. The reason was soon clear. The teacher has a challenging Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Aug 7, 2015
- Experiences..and people... For reasons of privacy I will not name people here. This is a private blog, but the truth is that I deeply value the privacy of my connections here and I don't want to ever prejudice anyone in my life.
Walking Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Aug 2, 2015
- More school.... One week done!Second day at school, 27th July. Today was different. The class I didn't teach yesterday was in the other room as I was told yesterday today I taught them. This was a good class. They seem keen to learn. This Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 31, 2015
- First day in school. Teaching!!I went to bed early to sleep and be awake and aware for my first day in school. It didn't work. I feel like I hardly slept.
The alarm was a terror call at 06.05.... ready for 06.45 to get one Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 26, 2015
- MusingsJeremy Clarkson's car repair protégés are everywhere - cars at the side of the road by a small shop with open bonnet getting hit by a hammer or heavy tool to mend it. Old and new cars.
Shopping is easy. Until Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 26, 2015
- No Mad Dogs, no Midday sun!There's a saying I remember well "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" It comes from a song by Noel Coward (I just looked that up- I never knew the origin!!) called "Mad Dogs and Englishmen".... So Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 25, 2015
- Today I cried. Today I cried. I cried as I opened my life's few possessions. I put them on my little table and they took little space. I cried not for this. Not for the lack of things. I cried as I cleaned Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 24, 2015
- Arrival in Saudi.....As I sit writing this blog, on TV is the film "Asterix at the Olympic Games", in English. I am meant to be at the traditional souk (market) but that didn't happen, for reasons unknown. I suspect that over time Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 23, 2015
- Ramadan Kareem!oh my first entry....and I've been planning to start documenting my happenings here in the Arab land way back and yet I do not have the luxury of time of doing it. Today mark my 3rd years here in Posted by billsaint in Journey to the Arab Land | Jul 13, 2015
- April in America (and Saudia Arabia) Only one overseas trip for SPE business this month, several in the US and a little vacation meant I was still traveling most of the month. I was glad to be home for Easter following last month's craziness. BONUS: Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Apr 29, 2015
- Air Emirates Is MAAAJOR!That airplane ride was beyond! Like Bed...Bath...and BEYOND!! Woodgrain everywhere even the toilet seats! Two levels. When I boarded the plane there was a stairway to heaven - uh I mean to First Class with two angels- uh Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Feb 28, 2014
- Pre-Departure PlanningGetting ready to head to Myanmar Sept. 29, leaving Bahrain in the evening, one hour stop in Doha and then looking forward to arriving in Yangon at 7:00am on the 30th. Posted by mjschrum in Meanderings in Myanmar | Sep 29, 2013
- Cennetü'l-Baki Kabristanı
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568906/large_cen Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- HARİTA VE KROKİLERLE MEKKE VE MEDINE
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568 Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- Kabe'ye Göre Ülkelerin Yönü Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- GENEL GÖRÜNÜM HARİTA VE KROKİLER - NE NEREDE? Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- UMRE OTELLERİ MEKKE VE MEDİNE (DİYANET)
[img=http://pho Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 6, 2013
- YANIMIZDA GOTURECEKLERIMIZUmre Tavsiyeleri
Umreye giderken yanıma hangi eşyaları alayım?
Umreye gidecek olan kardeşlerimizin en çok sordukları sorulardan birisidir bu soru. Biz aşağıda umre seyahati esnasında en fazla ihtiyaç duyulacak belli başlı eşyaları sıralamak istiy Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 6, 2013
- Umrenin HükmüMüslüman'ın ömründe bir defa umre yapması Hanefi ve Maliki mezheplerine göre müekked sünnet, Şafii ve Hanbeli mezhebine göre ise farzdır.
Hanefi bilginlerden umrenin, vitir namazı, kurban ve fıtır sadakası gibi vacip olduğu görüşünde olanlar da vardır. Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 5, 2013
Uçuş tarihinden itibaren en az 7 ay geçerli ve 10 yıldan eski olmayan pasaport (Pasaport defterinin ilk alınış tarihi 2001 ve sonrası olması gerekmektedir.)
• TC Kimlik Numaralı Nüfus Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 5, 2013
- Arrival at the airportOk, so I got a new job in my field of expertise. Next thing I knew was I was already in Saudi. I arrived on 23rd of September. Before I left, I already did my research about this country and Posted by CEBopaw in Riyadh, Saudi Arabi | Nov 3, 2012
- I feel so down. ='(Maghapon na akong ganito. Pinipilit kong maging okay pero hindi ko magawa. Sinamahan pa ng aking working environment, kasamahan sa work na masyadong foul ang email. Among hindi maka-tao. grabeee!!!
Pinipilit kong magpakatatag pero minsan pag hindi co Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Jun 16, 2012
- Munnar - Hill top tourist placeMunnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country.It was a hill station in the Indian state of Kerala.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490534/munnar-tou..home-in.jpg thumb Posted by Rizjam97 in Best Tourist destinations in India | Jun 1, 2012