- Pre-Departure PlanningGetting ready to head to Myanmar Sept. 29, leaving Bahrain in the evening, one hour stop in Doha and then looking forward to arriving in Yangon at 7:00am on the 30th. Posted by mjschrum in Meanderings in Myanmar | Sep 29, 2013
- Cennetü'l-Baki Kabristanı
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568906/large_cen Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- HARİTA VE KROKİLERLE MEKKE VE MEDINE
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568 Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- Kabe'ye Göre Ülkelerin Yönü Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- GENEL GÖRÜNÜM HARİTA VE KROKİLER - NE NEREDE? Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 7, 2013
- UMRE OTELLERİ MEKKE VE MEDİNE (DİYANET)
[img=http://pho Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 6, 2013
- YANIMIZDA GOTURECEKLERIMIZUmre Tavsiyeleri
Umreye giderken yanıma hangi eşyaları alayım?
Umreye gidecek olan kardeşlerimizin en çok sordukları sorulardan birisidir bu soru. Biz aşağıda umre seyahati esnasında en fazla ihtiyaç duyulacak belli başlı eşyaları sıralamak istiy Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 6, 2013
- Umrenin HükmüMüslüman'ın ömründe bir defa umre yapması Hanefi ve Maliki mezheplerine göre müekked sünnet, Şafii ve Hanbeli mezhebine göre ise farzdır.
Hanefi bilginlerden umrenin, vitir namazı, kurban ve fıtır sadakası gibi vacip olduğu görüşünde olanlar da vardır. Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 5, 2013
Uçuş tarihinden itibaren en az 7 ay geçerli ve 10 yıldan eski olmayan pasaport (Pasaport defterinin ilk alınış tarihi 2001 ve sonrası olması gerekmektedir.)
• TC Kimlik Numaralı Nüfus Posted by THEBOSPHORUS in UMRE | Mar 5, 2013
- Arrival at the airportOk, so I got a new job in my field of expertise. Next thing I knew was I was already in Saudi. I arrived on 23rd of September. Before I left, I already did my research about this country and Posted by CEBopaw in Riyadh, Saudi Arabi | Nov 3, 2012
- I feel so down. ='(Maghapon na akong ganito. Pinipilit kong maging okay pero hindi ko magawa. Sinamahan pa ng aking working environment, kasamahan sa work na masyadong foul ang email. Among hindi maka-tao. grabeee!!!
Pinipilit kong magpakatatag pero minsan pag hindi co Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Jun 16, 2012
- Munnar - Hill top tourist placeMunnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country.It was a hill station in the Indian state of Kerala.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490534/munnar-tou..home-in.jpg thumb Posted by Rizjam97 in Best Tourist destinations in India | Jun 1, 2012
- Wildcats Team
Dear Wildcats team,
A game well played last night even though it was against all odds. Everything happen for a reason and I know for sure we have learned so many things this season’s baske Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | May 30, 2012
- Saudi Cycling Federation 50km Road raceA couple of friends of mine are part of the Riyadh Wheelers cycle club based in Riyadh www.riyadhwheelers.com . The Saudi Cycle Federation invited the club to compete in their 50km cycle race held on 19 Apr. Competing were Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Apr 25, 2012
- family trip We're planning a short trip to disneyland with my family,and we're taking cathay pacific airlines. Our flight from jeddah will arrive in Hongkong at around 6am and our connecting flight going to Manila will be at 8pm on that Posted by hope083071 in trip to disneyland | Apr 6, 2012
- To the football - Al Hilal vs Al Nassr
As always you'll need to click the Satellite option.
5 of us went to the local derby at the King Fahd stadium in Riyadh - Al Hilal vs Al Nassr
Here's the ticket - Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Apr 2, 2012
- End of the World, Riyadh
Out into the desert again, this time to the End of the World - although there seems to be three or four places called this around Riyadh.
About half an hour north west of Riyadh we t Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Mar 23, 2012
- Faisal's Finger, Riyadh
Click on Satellite View
Off out into the desert again, this time to Faisal's Point (or Finger). A well known attraction just south of Riyadh. Failsal's Finger is part of the escarpme Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Mar 13, 2012
- Sandstorm in RiyadhExcitement at work today! In blew a sandstorm. From nice sunlight to a surreal orange haze in a couple of minutes. My Saudi friends tell me it happens a couple of times a year. The sand Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Feb 27, 2012
- Indian Head
Click Satellite Button for better view.
Blackpool beach - that's what it felt like... Sat in a deckchair, flat sand in front of me like the sea was out and, of course, a gale force wind Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Feb 3, 2012
- The Saudi DesertAnother trip into the desert this Friday, very pleasant weather at the moment, a nice 25degC. Went looking again for the elusive sharks teeth (only found one though).
[img=http://pho Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Jan 27, 2012
- Golfing in RiyadhThere are four golf courses for people to play around the Riyadh area. Here are the two I have played on. Dirab is a great full course and Arizona a short 9-hole course. The two I haven't Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Jan 13, 2012
- Transiting in DubaiAfter a Christmas weekend with very special friends and two days of excessive eating and drinking, we woke up to a flooded garden and the friendly face of Boerkie! Great food, thank you all for the contributions and Katheleeny for Posted by Frasersinindia in 15 days to go...... | Dec 27, 2011
- The Price of Petrol in Riyadh
Even a Yorkshireman cannot complain at these prices! 52 Litres for £4 (yes £4 not 40!). SR23.40 @5.85 = £4 for 52 litres = 7.7p per litre.
Petrol stations have fixed prices here in Saudi A Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Dec 5, 2011
- Horse Racing==Winning Big in Riyadh==
I was very kindly invited to the Corona Ladies Charity event at King Abdulaziz Race Track NE of Riyadh courtesy of the Jadawel compound managers Barry and Bernie.
[map=295699 Posted by Gavin Lee in Riyadh | Nov 19, 2011