Blog Entries tagged 'Scandinavia'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Scandinavia'
- Thank you for the musicI've come to Stockholm because of a lifelong love affair. I'm here to visit ABBA the Museum, an extensive memorial to the group that opened in 2013. I would be here regardless of ABBA's somewhat maligned reputation in the mainstream Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Jan 24, 2015
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Our first trip to arctic circle
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2683.jpg caption=T Posted by paulneptune in Tromsø, Norway | Nov 8, 2013
- From Chicago to Stockholm… For the first time since I have been here I can honestly say that I loooove Chicago, this windy city that is known for its magnificent glass and steel architecture, its wonderful museums, and its fabulous mag mile.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by CCFerguson in Cecily och Joakim | Sep 5, 2010
- Stevie In StockholmJoakim made my first trip even more special - Tack så mycket Sötnos!
Finally the time arrived - Stevie Wonder!! I have enjoyed his music for as long as I can remember and to see him perform live in Sweden singing Posted by CCFerguson in Cecily och Joakim | Sep 19, 2008
- Road Trip: JönköpingToday we went to Jönkoping, to visit Joakim's sister Agneta! Agneta och Jonas have a fabulous home in the suburbs of Jönkoping...
This is a view of the back of their Posted by CCFerguson in Cecily och Joakim | Sep 17, 2008