- Day 7: Glen Coe Area[center]
I think we're starting to get used to this West Highland Way thing
A famous old inn built in the 17th century
Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 14, 2013
- Off AgainWe got our rental car from Alamo when we arrived at Manchester Airport. It is a Seat Leon and goes really well. The freeway from Manchester to Jean's house was 3 lanes all the way and took about Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 11, 2014
- Day 6: West Highland Blah Blah[center]
The going is painful
Shatter Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 13, 2013
- Day 5 and the Exhaustion Continues[center]
The highlands are getting higher
Pebbly little burn
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/529454/large_P71 Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 12, 2013
- Day 4 of the WHW, Falling ApartNot so many pictures today because we are dead tired (and possibly fighting).
Where we wild-camped last night because we got too tired to go on.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 11, 2013
- Is It Really Only Day 3?[center]
Our first overcast day since we started hiking
Nice peaceful forest walk
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 10, 2013
- Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh[center]
They make this royal treasure collection look like some cheesy Disneyland ride entrance
Won't you let us into Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 5, 2013
- First Day in Scotland[center]
We were so tired we fell asleep on a park bench
How very British!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 4, 2013
- 2012 E2 SCOTLAND===HEADING NORTH FROM YORK===
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 16, 2012
- And Lucky's My Middle Name
So yesterday in the kitchen I was chatting up a Scottish couple Kyle and Gemma from Oban and Edinburgh. They were going to do another round of Isle of Skye in their car and ending the da Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 15, 2014
- The Wild Wild West (Highlands)
I can't believe what I did today but I did
1) During breakfast, asked a Belgian French the best spot to hitchhike around Isle of Skye , specifically to Old Man of Storr an Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 12, 2014
- Half The Ben
1) Climbed The Ben today. The Ben or Ben Nevis or Beinn Nibheis. Also Britain's highest mountain.
2) Saw some highland cattl Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 11, 2014
I'm gonna try a different style this time. Non-prose. So bear with me
1 Explored tons of closes (alleyway) on Royal Mile
2 Stopped by the Story telling centre
3 Listened to Rober Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 11, 2014
Long post. You've been warned.
My night was spent doing research for Fort William and Isle of Skyle. I'd made the decision to stay in Edinburgh when I got to the hostel because a lot Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 11, 2014
- Thistle Do Nicely
It was love at first sight.
With the city
I'd arrived in Edinburgh from Newcastle in the early evening. It was still bright. So the plan was the get to either Tescos or Sainsbury's Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Apr 9, 2014
- Tim and Helen In the UK take 2We have been here for 2 weeks now, two different holiday lets, one in Northumberland Street which was a cute little one bedroom apartment.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/664206/01Stairs_u..__appartmen.jpg caption=Stairs up to street from our f Posted by clarkesintheuk in Tim and Helen In the UK take 2 | Mar 30, 2014
- HoboingDribble dribble dribble, and so the days drip away. But like a steady drip the time accumulates, a whole puddle of it somehow passed. Even yesterday, which felt so long, has somehow gone. In the morning we were still in Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 1, 2013
- Ordinary LifeI've given up writing about traveling altogether, see; it's just an ordinary part of life now. Set up the tent, throw everything into it, walk around for a few days, uproot, repeat. Meet some people, or not. Exchange smiles with Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 30, 2013
- Day 8: A Cross-Country Drive and Crossing to ScotlandFrom what I recall of the morning of Day 8 – and do forgive me, as I must admit I’m now writing these posts from the distance of slightly over a week ahead! (the blog must be completed) – I Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jan 15, 2014
- Scotland. It really is lovely in Summer
Way back at the start of our travels, we embarked on a [[http://ladiesofleisure.travellerspoint.com/9/|four-day boat trip]] through Southern Chile’s fjords. Amongst our fellow passengers Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Jan 4, 2014
- Island Hopping, Scottish style
One can develop very strong escape fantasises when you have been in a confined space for a period of time. For weeks I'd dreamt about jumping into my ten year old Honda Civic (1.4 l Dies Posted by noratheexplorer in Nora The Explorer | Dec 22, 2013
- A Wee Trip To Scotland
'Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful''
- Joshua J. Marine
Somewhere between place and time, day and night… OK somewhere between Edinburgh and Newcastle, I Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 22, 2013
- Music Makes The World Go Round
'==Where Words Fail, Music Speaks== Hans Christian Anderson'
Music is a way of life. It shapes your moods and thoughts, opens your mind and lets your imagination run wild.
Since being abroad, my ipod has been my best friend, provi Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 17, 2013
- The NorthEdinburgh, Scotland – tartan, cashmere, castles and bagpipes. We arrived in Edinburgh late in the afternoon. Feeling exhausted after a long drive which took us through the Lakes District of England and up through Ayr before coming across to Edinburgh. Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 14, 2013
[center]* * *[/center]
This, too, shall end? I cannot help but think this transience is slowly degenerating me. Not only does nothing seem permane Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 27, 2013