- Sleepy SerbiaIn order to get from Bosnia and Herzegovina through to Romania, we decided to stop off in Belgrade, Serbia. This not only meant that we got to tick off another country on our list, but more importantly, that we cut Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Sep 7, 2015
- Serbia - BelgradeOur stay in Belgrade was just not long enough. We arrived after dark in the evening and had to catch a morning flight out the next day. We made the most of it however, thanks to some helpful advice from Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Nov 11, 2014
- Belgrade, SerbiaMy latest little adventure took place in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. This is an interesting city. Other towns that I have visited in recent days I have described as ‘charming’ and ‘magical’. I am not sure that is fitting Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 15, 2014
- Tag 6Während der Nacht hatten wir die rumänisch-serbische Grenze passiert. Rumänien hat mit 1.075 Kilometern den längsten Anteil an der Donau. Wir hatten die Dunarea verlassen und befanden uns jetzt auf der Dunav, wie die Donau in Serbien auf 587 Kilometern Posted by fegoesdonau in FE goes DONAU | Jun 6, 2014
- Belgrade[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Serbia/|Photos of Belgrade]]
The uninspiring city of Belgrade was memorable only for being the starting point of another amusing trip with Danish Nadia, this time through the Wester Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Oct 7, 2013
- Episode 14: Lviv to BelgradeEpisode 14: Lviv to Belgrade 29 September 2012
Scrappy cats, lost train, wonky streets
They have a funny rule in Ukraine about train tickets in that you cannot book an international train seat more than 48 hours a Posted by IvaS in Overland Ulaanbaatar to Seattle | Sep 13, 2013
- Belgrade, Serbia (15th - 18th August)Our train journey from Zagreb to Belgrade took most of the day. We had to kick some people out of our reserved seats who tried to tell us there were no reservations, even though we had ours in our hand Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Sep 12, 2013
- Serbia - Selective History in Bombed Belgrade=="Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain==
===A hearty lunch of Goulash and Mousaka at the strangely named '?' Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 8, 2013
- Southeast Europe Part 4 - BelgradeAfter Montenegro (and after withdrawing quite a few euros before exiting the "eurozone" again), we took the night bus to Belgrade.
After the rough experience on the packed Skopje-Budva bus, this was like flying business class. We had entire rows of Posted by danics in World Away | Jun 21, 2013
- Belgrade (Serbia)
• Leisurely morning getting ready for 11:00 bus tour of Belgrade
• Amy handed out the 3 1/3 eggs but no one could eat that much (good thing a dozen eggs isn’t 12)
• Amy commented on how she wanted to buy the skeleton key Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2012 | Jun 13, 2013
- Belgrade (Serbia)
• Always listen to Shaina - she said take Puffs not Kleenex. Puffs travel packs are much softer!
• Amy volunteered to move the car outside the Parking Zone areas - we were parked in Zone 2 which was only good for 2 Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2012 | Jun 13, 2013
- Spring Serbia
Проехав по линии Братислава-Сегед-Суботица и сменив в словаре Dobry deň и D’akujem сначала на Sziasztok и Köszönöm, а потом на Zdravo и Hvala, я очутился на Балканах, в сербской столице. Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Apr 4, 2013
- Belgrade NextI original plan was to take a train from Bucharest to Belgrade. But wouldn't you know it, for whatever reason, that train is cancelled. The bus is 13 hour ride. Heeellllsss No! Looks like its a plane Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 14, 2012
- SUBOTICA SERBIA - AIRBNB and Couch SurfingWe needed Subotica.
We had reserved seats on the train from Budapest, and because there weren't many people on board had the whole compartment to ourselves.
It was a pleasant journey of about three hours.
Subotica is clean, the beautiful old Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Backpacking Europe on fifty dollars/day | Jan 16, 2013
- Belgrade, SerbiaWe spent a day in Belgrade prior to flying off to London. We enjoyed the walking streets of Belgrade and had a great time in the many outdoor cafes people watching and seeing some of the Olympics on TV.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/411018/larg Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 26, 2012
- Kragujevac, SerbiaOne of Kevin’s college roommates, Nikola, let us know well in advance what the date of his wedding would be in Serbia. So we made sure that we would be in the neighborhood. We flew from Split to Belgrade with Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 25, 2012
- SerbiaI wouldn´t reccomend coming here unless you have a specific reason to. It was easy for us with EU passports, otherwise you would need a visa. Novi Sad was ok, just a small town with a nice small main square/area Posted by CosmicSensation in Euro Trip 2012 | Sep 12, 2012
- Serbian Swine
The pig Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 9, 2012
- EXIT Festival - Novi SadWhat happens at EXIT, stays at EXIT... Just kidding, I'll tell you!
A bit of a background on the festival first. Starting in 2000, the festival is held within the walls of the Petrovian Fortress in Novi Sad, which overlooks the Posted by KPad in Possibly lost, probably having fun... | Jul 30, 2012
- BelgradeAfter a bumpy flight, we arrived in Belgrade. Mark and I were a little suspicious of the hostel that we had booked as it only had a handful of reviews and they were all pretty much 100%. This turned out Posted by KPad in Possibly lost, probably having fun... | Jul 30, 2012
- Automobilski zakon, član 007U stvari, ovo nije predlog novog zakona, nego ukidanje postojećeg. Dakle, predlažem ukidanje zakona po kom je neko oslobođen bilo kakve krivice ili posledica svojih dela i, uopšte, obaveze poštovanja zakona ukoliko poseduje automobil ili se nalazi u istom Posted by srdjanIcanic in Zakoni | May 20, 2012
- Rok trajanjaU zakonu koji bi trebalo da spreči trovanje naroda na veselje trgovaca i proizvođača, obavezno bi trebalo obraditi najmanje dve stavke:
1. Isticanje roka trajanja
2. Isticanje opasnih materija
1. Isticanje roka trajanja
Postojeći sistem, po k Posted by srdjanIcanic in Zakoni | May 18, 2012
- The Vanilla SongI have my YouTube channel in which I publish various videos I make. Mostly the MTB Street View series which shows and explains places I visit. So you can really see what it looks like, see the main attractions along Posted by srdjanIcanic in Songs | Apr 29, 2012
- What is the Capital of Yugoslavia? Across the Old FrontlineFor some reason, a few years ago, Nathan came home from school singing "What's the capital of Yugoslavia?" as part of some sort of birthday celebration. I don't really understand the context, but it became interesting to them that I Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 13, 2012
- Monday, 9th April (Ilona)It was a bitterly cold day. After breakfast of burek (filo pastry with fillings, such as cheese, ham, mushrooms, cherry, apple - but not in the same one!) we walked over to Uncle Pista's place. Amazingly during this walk which Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 9, 2012