- tredding into unfamiliar territory - kosovoAfter Sofia, it was a train ride to Nis, Novi Pazar, and finally Prishtina in Kosovo.
The bus ride from Novi Pazar to Prishtina was amazing. After the UNMIK checkpoint, the road was paved round mountains after mountains. The scenery is Posted by rinna in It's me, my backpack, and filthy clothes | Jul 29, 2007
- Friendliest Locals (and some history)Belgrade was the first city in which I extended my stay to four nights. There are a number of reasons for this decision, with my indecisiveness over my next destination likely leading the pack. But a big part of my Posted by AAY in At the Crossroads | Jul 28, 2007
- EXITMadness. Rumours spread that the festival had run out of space for camping so we joined up with a group we had met on the train who kindly let us camp with them. Campsite was so much fun, mostly English, Posted by lucysarah in Lucy and Sarah's Impossible Adventure | Jul 28, 2007
- Heat WaveBelgrade feels like a cauldron these past few days with temperatures hovering north of 40 degress C in most of the Eastern Balkans, particularly Romania - my next destination. It thankfully hasn't held me back too much, just longer more Posted by AAY in At the Crossroads | Jul 24, 2007
- Its Been a WhileWell since our last entry we have been to/through Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and now we are in Austria. After staying an extra day in Budapest, we went to catch our train to Novi Sad, Serbia for the EXIT festival. Little Posted by lucysarah in Lucy and Sarah's Impossible Adventure | Jul 20, 2007
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me?Bien le bonjour, avides lecteurs negliges!
La presente vous parvient de Belgrade, capitale de la Serbie, et sera, tout comme la precedente missive, breve et vaguement incoherente. Il pleut et il tonne sur Belgrade, mais sinon, rien a l'horizon. Le de Posted by vincedb in Sketches of the Balkans | Jun 4, 2007
- Bientot la fin du periple a trois...Zdravo!
Je vous ai manque? Depuis les dernieres nouvelles, nous sommes passes de la Croatie a la Bosnie-Herzogovine et ensuite a la Serbie, ou nous nous trouvons actuellement.
L ile de Hvar a probablement ete une des dernieres destinations que Posted by mcsolaire in Il était une fois dans l'Est | Jun 4, 2007
- Seven Wonders of the World...I always thought the "7 Wonders of the World" were set in stone. Not really a matter for debate. Either you made the list or you didn't.
Apparently...I was wrong. (I say that sentence rarely, so Posted by lbassi in Paying The Bribe | May 5, 2007
- Belgrade, Serbia and MontenegroI have some new photos of Belgrade-Serbia and Montenegro. All the pics are in my gallery in case you wish to see them in bigger resolution. Enjoy!
[img=http://www.travellerspoint. Posted by Cezar in Travel to Serbia and Montenegro | Dec 19, 2005
- Serbia and BulgariaAfter toying with a trip to Tuzla (Tuzla-Tulsa?) but deciding against it, i needed a plan. With a few days to use as i saw fit, I decided to head south instead of via Nis and Timisoara as I had Posted by Gelli in Hmmm. Needs more rope... | Jul 5, 2005