- SingaporeFirst visit - 18th May - 19th May
The morning we were leaving Old Town Guesthouse in Melaka we were treated to some homemade fruit cake baked by Chua's girlfriend for breakfast. We got a taxi to the central bus station Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 13, 2016
- First LegWe have arrived safely in Singapore. A very uneventful journey so far, which is what we want, and plenty of helpful people along the way. Nice. It is quite hot and humid here. Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 11, 2016
- Hiking in Singapore's Garden
I had a bonus day of sightseeing when I returned from Laos, and before my next flight out. I'd seen quite a bit so far, but one thing I Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 3, 2016
- Singapore where we're comforted from aboveSo our brief sojourn in Singapore is over and we have escaped a few pounds lighter (mostly sweated off through walking and walking and walking). We saw some of the sights, and experienced the beauty and cleanliness of the city. Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jun 29, 2016
- Stormy Skies, Scenic Views
My second full day in Singapore began early. I was awakened by the sound of a howling wind outside the sliding glass door to my balcony Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 27, 2016
- Singapore - So Much More Than Just Another Big City
Statue of Stamford Raffles, the Brit who won the rights to build a trading base in what would become Singapore
Before I Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 25, 2016
- 2015 - Singapore
Friday 24 April to Wednesday 29 April
Auckland to Phuket via Kuala Lumpur. Four days relaxing at my favourite little hotel. Unfortunately, April is the end of the dry season and Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | May 3, 2015
- Long haul, smong haul. Hello!
I have no idea what time zone my body is in! It is currently 3.20pm here in Singapore, officially the most humid place in the world. My flight was AMAZING and I can't believe the difference between budget airlines and Posted by thehangrygames in Aggressive Adventuring | Jun 5, 2016
- Singapore's obsession with shopping centresSingapore is well known for its many many shopping centres. They are honestly everywhere, and every single one is huge. I wouldn't be surprised if every retailer from all over the world has a store there.
I'm curious to know whether Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Jun 4, 2016
- Peter Wong (Oct 3, 1947 to Aug 7, 2015) Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Aug 6, 2015
- What to do in Singapore when you’re not dancing tango[center][/center]
[i]My last stop of this trip where I have been trying to dance as much tango as possible along the way, was Singapore. My main reason for stopping here was to participate in Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | May 22, 2016
- Singapore: the last hurrah (for now!)I hadn't done any homework on Singapore, I'd been too distracted elsewhere on my trip. I was also lucky because I have two friends living in Singapore and I was going to see them both.
My trip started off well Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | May 11, 2016
- So long SingaporeOn our final day in Singapore we decided we'd spend the first few hours at a place called Gardens By The Bay, where we went on a walk between the trees. The gardens are huge and part of a project Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 15, 2016
- Stormy SingaporeIt's our last full day in Singapore as we fly to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow afternoon. It's only 11.30am at the moment and usually we'd be out sightseeing but it's been thundering and raining heavily all morning. So we are still Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- A bit of a trekToday we decided to do a 'nature walk' at a rainforest nature reserve outside of the main city. We hopped on the subway and walked for 20 minutes to the nature reserve. On the way we imagined strolling round at Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 10, 2016
- Starting in SingaporeToday has been our first full day in Singapore, as although we arrived yesterday it was about 6.30pm by the time we got to the hotel and checked in. Our flight out from Heathrow was fine although we didn't get Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 9, 2016
- Sentosa and the death defying crossingSo back when she was little.....mmm.....over 30 years ago, Mummy of Emma, aka Christine Wright, lived for a time on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
A little bit has chan Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Apr 8, 2016
- Travel with TripcendoFounded in January of 2016 and based in Singapore, Tripcendo is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique experiences around the world — online on our website
Whether an experience, a monument visit or an invitation for Posted by leezde in Travel with Tripcendo | Apr 6, 2016
- DAY 4 Departed SIN - MondayThe big day has arrived . We have moved to the launching pad of a great cruise into the Asian civilization. But first and there is always a first. We needed to awaken for a day Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 4 Departed SIN - Monday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 3 In SIN - Sunday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 2 In SIN - Saturday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 3 In SIN - SundayOur lives are getting kind of routine even though it is only a few days as history.
Began again with “strength building” and we are getting stronger believe me. We continued with a swim to the top of the Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 3, 2016
- DAY 2 In SIN - SaturdayThe first full day in Singapore is about to happen. Having been here previously means we have some ideas of special repeats we don’t want to miss. And so the day begins. This time a little after Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 3, 2016
- DAY 1 SFO TO SIN - ThursdayMichael and I caught the dawning of this day about as early as one can. It is 12 PM plus a few seconds because our watches aren’t actually perfect and we are in the SFO airport with baited breathing awaiting Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 2, 2016