- Canberra to SingaporeThe day has finally arrived and we are on our way. All electrical outlets switched off and unplugged and a final breakfast. Nat is here at 07:00 to ferry us to the airport. Our luggage is checked Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 19, 2016
- Singapore - a walk on the wild side and a step back in timeNo trip can be called "complete" with learning about the local wildlife. Well, that's my rule anyway.
My last day in Singapore was a sad one, as I would be leaving, Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Sep 18, 2016
- Couchsurfing the Last Days in SingaporePrior to arriving in Singapore, I had planned to stay all the days doing couchsurfing. Looking back now, it was better to split up the time I had in the city. The first half was over and I had seen Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 25, 2015
- Little India and Singapore by NightThe next morning I actually had a plan of where I wanted to go. Little India was the destination. Right outside the hostel at a nearby convenience store I saw some cool local specialties that caught my eye. Mushrooms, chili Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 22, 2015
- First Days in SingaporeSingpore - my first Asian country I traveled to. I was not only excited to explore a new part of the world, but also a new culture. All places I had been to were to some extent westernized. Even in Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 21, 2015
- Goodbye SingaporeMy first day was difficult, because I was on foot and hadn't got my bearings yet. I don't think being as tired as I was helped much either. My hotel was close to Chinatown. That's an interesting Posted by Julie's blog in Julie's Travel Blog | Sep 6, 2016
- First long haul flight done and dustedFLIGHT
The flight to Singapore didn't go quite as well as I'd hoped. I think I got 3 hours sleep in the end. My back got really sore. I think I'll try taking a sleeping pill for the Posted by Julie's blog in Julie's Travel Blog | Sep 4, 2016
- ....and, Relax!After 4 months of travelling we have booked 4 days at Marina Mandarin to relax and recuperate a little - a ploy to delay the inevitable reality of going home.
We set ourselves no plans othe Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Sep 1, 2016
- Singapore - Day 21
Our vacation has come to an end and today as we head back to London. We all awoke quite late to the sound of wedding bells at the hotel - apparently there are 2 weddings eve Posted by jagblog in Jagpal Family's Travel Blog | Jul 31, 2016
- Singapore - Day 20Today was our final full day of our vacation, the thought of returning home and dealing with day-to-day issues and catching up with work are starting to flood back. Given we had a late night last night we had Posted by jagblog in Jagpal Family's Travel Blog | Jul 31, 2016
- Singapore - Day 19
Today was mostly another travel day. We woke up at 6am to a beautiful sunrise over the harbour with the opera house silhouetted. We were all packed from the night before a Posted by jagblog in Jagpal Family's Travel Blog | Jul 31, 2016
- SingaporeFirst visit - 18th May - 19th May
The morning we were leaving Old Town Guesthouse in Melaka we were treated to some homemade fruit cake baked by Chua's girlfriend for breakfast. We got a taxi to the central bus station Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 13, 2016
- First LegWe have arrived safely in Singapore. A very uneventful journey so far, which is what we want, and plenty of helpful people along the way. Nice. It is quite hot and humid here. Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 11, 2016
- Hiking in Singapore's Garden
I had a bonus day of sightseeing when I returned from Laos, and before my next flight out. I'd seen quite a bit so far, but one thing I Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 3, 2016
- Singapore where we're comforted from aboveSo our brief sojourn in Singapore is over and we have escaped a few pounds lighter (mostly sweated off through walking and walking and walking). We saw some of the sights, and experienced the beauty and cleanliness of the city. Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jun 29, 2016
- Stormy Skies, Scenic Views
My second full day in Singapore began early. I was awakened by the sound of a howling wind outside the sliding glass door to my balcony Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 27, 2016
- Singapore - So Much More Than Just Another Big City
Statue of Stamford Raffles, the Brit who won the rights to build a trading base in what would become Singapore
Before I Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 25, 2016
- 2015 - Singapore
Friday 24 April to Wednesday 29 April
Auckland to Phuket via Kuala Lumpur. Four days relaxing at my favourite little hotel. Unfortunately, April is the end of the dry season and Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | May 3, 2015
- Long haul, smong haul. Hello!
I have no idea what time zone my body is in! It is currently 3.20pm here in Singapore, officially the most humid place in the world. My flight was AMAZING and I can't believe the difference between budget airlines and Posted by thehangrygames in Aggressive Adventuring | Jun 5, 2016
- Singapore's obsession with shopping centresSingapore is well known for its many many shopping centres. They are honestly everywhere, and every single one is huge. I wouldn't be surprised if every retailer from all over the world has a store there.
I'm curious to know whether Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Jun 4, 2016
- Peter Wong (Oct 3, 1947 to Aug 7, 2015) Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Aug 6, 2015
- What to do in Singapore when you’re not dancing tango[center][/center]
[i]My last stop of this trip where I have been trying to dance as much tango as possible along the way, was Singapore. My main reason for stopping here was to participate in Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | May 22, 2016
- Singapore: the last hurrah (for now!)I hadn't done any homework on Singapore, I'd been too distracted elsewhere on my trip. I was also lucky because I have two friends living in Singapore and I was going to see them both.
My trip started off well Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | May 11, 2016
- So long SingaporeOn our final day in Singapore we decided we'd spend the first few hours at a place called Gardens By The Bay, where we went on a walk between the trees. The gardens are huge and part of a project Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 15, 2016
- Stormy SingaporeIt's our last full day in Singapore as we fly to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow afternoon. It's only 11.30am at the moment and usually we'd be out sightseeing but it's been thundering and raining heavily all morning. So we are still Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 11, 2016