- Dzień w SingapurzeZ Tajlandii na Filipiny lecieliśmy przez Singapur, gdzie zostaliśmy jedną noc. Opowieści spotykanych osób, które Singapur widziały już wcześniej, podniosły poprzeczkę naszych oczekiwań. Przy założeniu, że czekają nas świetlane (choć trochę policyjne) czas Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Jan 14, 2017
- Departing from Singapore[center][/center]
We were in Singapore a few days early as we were doing a cruise on the "Super-Star Gemini," calling in at ports along the Straits of Malacca. This gave us some time to Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 14, 2017
- Singapore, Day 3 of 3We took a free city shuttle bus this morning to the Orchard Road shopping area. I have no idea what either of us thought we might buy since both of us has luggage so stuffed you couldn't get a fag Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 13, 2017
- Singapore - Day 2 of 3Gardens at the Bay and Chinatown
From the MBS Hotel there is a walkway which leads you across the road and over the dragonfly lake to the Gardens in the Bay. There are photo opportunities all along the way with Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 13, 2017
- Singapore stopover - Day 1 of 3[float=right][/float]8 January 2017. We arrived at the Marina Bay Sands around Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 11, 2017
- And so the journey begins[map=981390 lat=32.9 Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Day 15 - Country No.3 - Singapore
After 2 weeks in Thailand and Malaysia we left Melaka for the drive to the boarder to cross into Singapore.
We arrived at the boarder checkpoint around midday and made our way to immigration and customs.
Singapore has very strict customs Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 7, 2017
- SingaporeSo the adventure begins; with a whole lot of excitement and a modicum of trepidation we are up, up and away.
We SCOOTed to Singapore from Melbourne and after a slow start- all flights delayed in and out of Melbourne Posted by Seantiel in 2017-The year of Living Dangerously | Dec 31, 2016
- Singapore to BangkokFriday, December 16
Another hot, humid day in Singapore. Camera-ready Lyle spent a good part of the day trekking around the neighbourhood to see what he could find. After a mini-adventure to find breakfast (chicken rice porridge spiced up Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 17, 2016
- Singapore Day 5Thursday, December 15
Lyle started off his day in his favourite way: doing laps in the pool, then we packed to go to airport. We found out that we weren’t actually confirmed on our flight (!) and all flights to Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 17, 2016
- Singapore Day 4Wednesday December 14
Today, we slowed down the pace a bit. We found a post office in Chinatown to mail a box of items back by sea (it will arrive in 2 months). Lyle went to an art gallery Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Singapore Day 3Tuesday, December 13
We are enjoying the area of Singapore where our hotel is located. Within easy walking distance are Fort Canning Park, and a number of museums. In the pictures below, yes, there is a ship on Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Singapore Day 2Monday, December 12
Chris, Lyle’s Singaporean friend, joined us for another day to take us to some specific places, like a Sony store (to get a camera charger), a fish spa (to satisfy my curiosity), the Botanic Garden and the Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- SingaporeSunday, December 11
After dawdling at sea yesterday moving at a very slow 6 knots to cover 300 km in 36 hours or so, we arrived in Singapore, a “city within a garden”!
We disembarked and took a taxi to Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Last day in SingaporeOn Friday we went to [[http://sentosa.com|Sentosa Island]]. The weather had cleared and we had a nice sunny day be it a little warm. On Friday night we had our 'free dinner' at the hotel restaurant. It didn't quite look like Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 2, 2016
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore on Tuesday morning. Unlike most of the other cruises we have done, the last night of the cruise was at the last port. We decided to spend the afternoon taking a look around. We started by Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 1, 2016
- Singapore Day Three, also Last Day!Hooray, the rain stayed away for the evening and I managed to keep the walking down to 6 more miles. I still struggle to equate the distances involved with what I can see from my balcony - everything looks so Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 17, 2016
- Singapore Day TwoBack in my room for a rest - only 19000 steps = 9+miles so far today, but there's still the evening to come... Happy it's stayed dry all day so far. Tactical decision to unpack walking shoes today not Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 16, 2016
- Singapore My long-awaited New Zealand expedition is underway 😊 Disconcerting to coincide with the earthquakes, which fortunately hit rural areas this time, but seeing the news-footage of the blocked coastal road, I correctly guessed my motorhome tour-route will be Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 15, 2016
- My lesson for packing a backpack bagMe and my friend was chatting about backpack traveling, which we dream of since long time ago. But, there are a lot of detail we’ve been discuss during the period. Where is our destination? How much is our budget? How Posted by travelairticket in Backpack Journey | Nov 4, 2016
- In the Straits of MalaccaAs I made my way to the open deck this morning the ship was passing through a tropical downpour. Any attempt to photograph the sunrise was put to rest. Went back to the cabin and waited for Jenny Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 27, 2016
- SingaporeLast time I travelled to Singapore was in 2008, right at Chinese New Year. What I now realise is that the city certainly has a different feel to it the rest of the year. I recall a lot of the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 8, 2016
- Canberra to SingaporeThe day has finally arrived and we are on our way. All electrical outlets switched off and unplugged and a final breakfast. Nat is here at 07:00 to ferry us to the airport. Our luggage is checked Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 19, 2016
- Singapore - a walk on the wild side and a step back in timeNo trip can be called "complete" with learning about the local wildlife. Well, that's my rule anyway.
My last day in Singapore was a sad one, as I would be leaving, Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Sep 18, 2016
- Couchsurfing the Last Days in SingaporePrior to arriving in Singapore, I had planned to stay all the days doing couchsurfing. Looking back now, it was better to split up the time I had in the city. The first half was over and I had seen Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 25, 2015