- Friday 25th July (Elton)We left Chipping Campden slightly later than we had hoped, but still got to Heathrow in plenty of time. Poor sign posting led to frustratiion to drop the hire car off, but again, plenty of time. Almost 2000 Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 25, 2014
- Day 2: Gorgeous Gardens, Geeks and GourmetsWhat a fabulous day! Packed so much Nerdia was too tired to blog last night.
Same place for congee breakfast, Nerdia picked around the cuttlefish bits but otherwise yummo. Then we took the MRT to the enormous Gardens by Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 24, 2014
- Day 1: Shopping and WanderingRealised previous entry would have made more sense if I'd mentioned the pizza joint was an Eagle Boys franchise. Ah well.
Flight was fine, being Tiger Air there were no frills of course (like screens, music, food, drinks or reclining Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 23, 2014
- Last day in SingaporeAnother hot day in Singapore. We have spent the day at Universal Studios and have returned to our hotel waiting for a shuttle to take us to the airport. The girls are in the pool, and we are spending our Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 22, 2014
- Heard of Raffles Hotel?We passed through Christchurch without any hassle, and boarded our plane for Singapore. Pete & Ange Bosworth and John Gadsby were also on the plane. Pete was a member of the mighty Morrison Park cricket team in Timaru that I Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 21, 2014
- 10 Hours in SingaporeAfter a bumpy ride we made it to Singapore, now what to do for 10 hours?!?!?!
We've been to the Butterfly Garden, the Koi Pond, had a chair massage, watched m&m ads with the blue m&m, been on a night Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 20, 2014
- Sleepless in Singapore Well it is 4 am and I have finally given up on sleep after 2 hours of laying awake. May as well do something productive. No free wifi here so I will type this up in notes ready to publish Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jul 15, 2014
- From One Kiwi to AnotherHardly original ... but I stayed in the Green Kiwi Backpackers in Singapore. Main attraction was the rooftop garden bar. I never met the kiwi owner but the staff were pretty friendly.
I spent 4 days in Singapore when I was Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore in the morning to the sound of tropical birds and the sight of lush vegetation softened by the haze of high humidity. We docked fairly close to the center of town (but everything is fairly close Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 11, 2014
- Why do all good things come to an end?Day Three: We had a nice breakfast together before splitting up: Karina went to meet an NP from Children's Hospital LA to work on something (wait, work!? I don't even remember how to do that), Bev went to the conference Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jul 3, 2014
- Tumors, Three-mors, and Three GirlsOn Sunday morning we had to take off our tourist hats, and put on our Peds Oncology hats- well, me and Karina did, anyways. While Bev had a nice day touring around, seeing the Singapore National Museum, and eating yummy Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jul 3, 2014
- Day in SingaporeToday we woke up at 7:30, due to the airplane ride...
We had breakfast and then went to see some more of the hotel...
The pool has a birds eye view of the restaurant below.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/617344/C41551432219AC6817D7CA76141E8837. Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- Merlions and Tigers and Bevs, oh my!Yesterday marked the beginning of the real fun- exploring Singapore with Bev and Karina. We decided to be typical tourists and went on a Hop on-Hop off bus- although we stopped short of going on the Duck bus. We went Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 29, 2014
- Flowers, food, and frizzFirst off, it's fairly imperative that I start this post by making an ammendment to my last post. I mentioned that I am going to the conference with "a doctor I work with" and then later stated that the NP Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 26, 2014
- Day 4 - SingaporeDay four was the first day the girls and I managed to sleep past 7am. The nights have been quite noisy outside, with men calling out to each other and cars leaving, then people come into the hotel late and Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 3 - SingaporeToday was a successful day of getting where we wanted to go and seeing what we wanted to see......almost. More on that later. The day started out hot, surprise. No cloud cover at all and the sun beat down Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 2 - SingaporeThee girls and I awoke at 5.30am, Singapore time, after getting to bed around 8.30pm. The beds are hard, but ok. The air-conditioning is excellent, and the only redeeming factor about the place. We girls have a kettle in Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 7, 2014
- Hallelujah!Cue the heavenly angel voices, we are in Singapore!! Several single word descriptions of this city/country come to mind. CLEAN. Diverse. Orderly. Stress-free. Innovative. Conscientious. Expensive.
It is illegal to push your services on people, haggle, Posted by AbbyAndMike in Wandering Dreamers | Jun 1, 2014
- Merens day My day
Today there was a big thunderstorm today. We got drenched!
The thunder was louder than I've ever heard before. It was scary.
Having a good time though. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Lots of love
Meren Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- The wet weatherHi guys
In Singapore now. Really thundery out here. Got soaked walking around town, but my t shirt didn t wierdly enough.
Plese send us your comments of what your doing in Nelson.
Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- Singapore arrivalphew! We're finally here in Singapore!
Although our flight left Christchurch at 10.50am, we had to be at the airport 3 hours prior (rather excessive in my opinion) which meant we were up at 6am, and arrived at our hotel Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 5, 2014
- Sightseeing in SingaporeSo I arrived at 5am into a deserted Singapore airport. The transport system is so easy, it was fantastic! I'd booked my hostel the previous night and they had sent directions which were super easy to follow. I just had Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 4, 2014
- Can you tell me how to get toWe were really not sure if we should go to Sentosa, which is an island resort in Singapore. We eventually decided to go as it has Fort Siloso on there, which played a large part in WW2 and it was Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jun 2, 2014
- I made it! So I made it to Singapore and I found Brent miraculously after only giving him the information "my flight arrives at 12:20am" without a flight number or even the airline I flew with. After spending more than an entire day Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014
- Singapore? More like singa-RICH with things to see!I have now spent three days in Singapore and I absolutely love it. Everything is so clean and efficient and their top attractions are eating and shopping - what could be better?! It is incredibly hot here; I don't think Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014