- L32 Kopitiam Ban Mian (Tampines One Branch)Lurve how the noodle taste with the demonic chili sauce and running yellow egg yolk!
I usually eat ban mian but for this stall, i will choose the U mian as it is more springy.
L.32 Self Made Noodle @ Kapitans Food Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 27, 2015
- Wet, Wet, Wet SingaporeWe endured a somewhat trying time at the MRT Bugis station when we had a rather long wait to get our Tourist Passes. We are relearning the art of patience. Having gained the holy grail we ventured out to Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- A Taste of Things to ComeIt is now only 13 weeks until we go off on our travels. Our first night away will be in a hotel near Heathrow, so that we can be ready to catch our plane with plenty of time to spare Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Apr 23, 2015
- S.E.A Aquarium Singapore - Resorts World SentosaSome pictures of the aquarium that was taken.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 20, 2015
- In pursuit of the Pin Tailed Whydah[center][/center]
Pictures of this bird (this photo by Dean Tan) had been posted on a private bird group Facebook page, of which I was recently a member. A stunning, intox Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 10, 2015
- Singapore Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Zero Sleeps and stroll though Singapore at nightThanks to everyone who came over to see us actually bugger off through the gate! It was a bit of an difficult sendoff and it was hard to control the emotions, especially when the realization of what was happening actually Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 5, 2015
- Day1Well, we set off from Christchurch, flew for a few hours, and landed in Singapore. Prretty much what you'd expect, really. Posted by colmack2 in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Douro River Va | Mar 29, 2015
- A Couple of Days in SingaporeTemples abound! Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, sometimes all in the one street!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/73456 Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 28, 2015
- Gardens By The Bay, by night[img=http: Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 28, 2015
- The Flower Dome and Cloud MountainI tried not to go too crazy with the flower shots! I loved the wooden sculptures in the Flower Dome[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 28, 2015
- Traditional Bumboat Ride up Singapore River[img=http://phot Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 26, 2015
- Gardens By the BayNot recommended for Nan!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/734568/P Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 26, 2015
- MELBOURNE to SINGAPOREUp early and car is waiting. It's quite a cool morning so very much looking forward to following summer across the globe.
As per every other Sunday set off, no traffic and check in at airport was quick. I love Posted by Traci_Rae in UK ROADTRIP 2014 | May 25, 2014
- Ernie Goes to Singapore[center][/center]
I didn't spend much time planning out my itinerary for my three months abroad, but I did pencil in Singapore for the last two and a half weeks of the year. I Posted by ErnieHK in Ernie Goes | Feb 25, 2015
- Happy (Chinese) New YearMelaka - The Venice of Asia but without the prices and not a single pavarotti wannabe gondolier in sight. A relaxing three days and a chance to soak up the atmosphere at the local night market and soak up the Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Feb 22, 2015
- SingaporeSo we arrived in Singapore after a great flight. It took about 8 hours to get here but the boys were great (thanks Qantas on-flight entertainment!).
If we thought we were going to have a rest once we got over Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Feb 21, 2015
- Test 1Blabla Posted by ThomasLaurie in Thom & Lau Around The World | Feb 12, 2015
- Oops, never finished this trip's blog!Very belated apologies to anyone alarmed by the sudden stop - nothing sinister, simply fatigue from cramming so much activity into the final few days. From memory...
Nerdia spent a sombre and memorable afternoon at the informative, thought-provoking C Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jan 31, 2015
- Singapore, yes Singapore!What a contrast to our recent life on the road….. Here is how I felt at various stages of my “corporate adventure”:
Sad – saying goodbye to Pete at Esperance airport first thing in the morning. After more-or-less 24/7 together Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- SingaporeSingapore :)
I liked it, it is a big city with a lot to do when you know what to do ...
If you just walk around Sin Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 24, 2015
- Singapore Sting!We were expecting our last night in Malacca to be uneventful but it seems we were wrong, as I became the victim of a drive-by groping!!
On our way home from dinner, I had my boobs squeezed by a passing Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jan 23, 2015
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore this morning after our sea day. Early start to the day as you have to be off board by 9am.
We will be trying to leave this afternoon but the flights don't look so good, may Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 19, 2015
- From AnthonyOn the 12 of January we went to Sentosa waterpark. First we floated down a river called Adventure river on a doughnut. While we were in the river, we saw (in a tank) tropical fish and manta rays. After we Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 15, 2015
- Story's from Caitlin:We arrived by a monorail, that took us to Sentosa Island. At the water park the first ride we went on was the Adventure River. On the adventure river we floated down the river on blow-up donuts. We Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 15, 2015