- BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014My anticipations of this study trip is to explore new places, see the hidden side of Taiwan and not forgetting to learn while we have fun together. My expectations of myself would be to grow as a person because I Posted by Wanxiaaa1995 in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 21, 2014
- Taiwan Study TripOn 8th September 2014, I attended the 1st Taiwan study trip briefing before travelling to Taiwan. From the briefing, I’m more understandable on teachers and mine’s expectation while I’m in Taiwan.
The first expectation that I have for myself is Posted by carmenseah in Taiwan Study Trip | Sep 20, 2014
- Pre-Trip reflectionI am just too excited to even start my blog because it is officially 6 more days before I bid goodbye to my homeland, Singapore, for a week! Taiwan's a bustling city and I believe everyone would definitely want to Posted by Jasper Wee in Pre-Trip reflection | Sep 20, 2014
- Pre-Trip ReflectionBefore I start, I would like to do a little introduction about myself.
My name is Ying Hong and I am 19 this year. One interesting fact about me is that I have never had a passport before, let alone Posted by Ying Hong in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 20, 2014
- BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014This is my first time visiting Taiwan and I am expecting that the local culture and customs will be different from that in Singapore, such as differences in the food they sell and the environment. It is my first time Posted by debbielee12345 in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 20, 2014
- Pre-Trip reflectionExpectations/ Anticipations
That the trip will be fun-filled, where everyone going is able to be friendly to each other, no hostility or dislikes between one another and we can learn more about the places we visit. I am also expecting everyone Posted by joshypants.tay in Pre-Trip reflection | Sep 19, 2014
- Pre-trip Reflection Although I have traveled to Taiwan a few years ago, I am still very excited for this upcoming trip. This is because we would be experiencing the business environment of Taiwan, rather than visiting tourist attractions.
My expectations for the Posted by Yap Jin Hong in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 18, 2014
- Joys of SingaporeSingapore was not just what I believed it'd be. Given Singapore's rep as a hyper-clean, hyper-lawful place, I anticipated an extremely regimented, orderly, tidy, and police-significant city. I found none of that.
The truth is, in three days roaming the Posted by tifoxedu in Nomadic Lefty | Sep 18, 2014
- BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014My outcomes for this Taiwan trip is that I would be able to take back to Singapore, knowledge about the business environment in Taiwan and to also learn first hand how the financial market works. I hope that through the Posted by haroldchoi in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 17, 2014
- Pre-trip reflection (Taiwan) When my friend Yee Kiat approached me and asked if i wanted to participate in the upcoming Taiwan trip, my initial answer was a direct no. It took a lot of convincing, but i ended up joining the motley crew Posted by bryanseah96 in Taipei trip! | Sep 17, 2014
- S.E.A. Aquarium in SingaporeTo get to the S.E.A. Aquarium we walked to the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) station. When were at the MRT station we found our way through the underground passages to our train. We found our train and hopped on. The Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 7, 2014
- BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014NAME: TAN ROU XING
STUDENT ID: S10149579G
ADVISOR: MS YVONNE NG
INIDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT: PRE-TRIP REFLECTION
What are your expectations/anticipations?
Since this is my first experience Posted by Rou Xing Tan in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- On our way!At school before I left I got an awesome farewell from my class. I was actually a little bit sad to leave. We went home and put our packed suitcases in the car. We said goodbye to our cats and Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 6, 2014
- Transiting SingaporeNice trip over, now for the 12hr flight...
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 1, 2014
- Over and outWell, as we said, our last week in the UK was expected to be a winding down time, but didn't turn out that way. Something happening on 8 days of the last 9, but all good stuff, mostly Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Aug 28, 2014
- Singapore - Saturday, 23 August 2014We had a good night's sleep, a little sleep in and wandered down to breakfast at about 9am. Breakfast was good - bircher muslei, voghurt and fruit and poached eggs / omelette. This is the view of the Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Aug 23, 2014
- Sydney to Singapore - Friday, 22 August 2014Had a great sleep last night at the Rydges Airport hotel. The bed and pillows were absolutely magic. The good news is that reception told us that they were for sale on line so I might have a look Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Aug 22, 2014
- SingaporeFlight number eleven, and only two to go:
Copenhagen to Singapore (Singapore Airlines)
Goodbye to Copenhagen and goodbye to my holiday. I left Copenhagen at 12.30pm on 21 August, lost six hours during the flight, which was very bumpy, and arrived in Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 22, 2014
- The sparkle and glitz of SingaporeWe’d had to leave Indonesia on a Wednesday, since our visa was expiring, and we needed to be in Singapore for the weekend to spend time with our friend Ben who lives and works there, but we were concerned about Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Aug 16, 2014
- My Collections - Flag Badges
New collections to the badges of country flags I have visited! Truly blessed and thankful for everything..... will work harder to travel more... share more stories and capture more beau Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 14, 2014
- Journey to Middle Earth - First Stop Asia!19 hours in and we've touched down in Singapore! As expected, Ash is the biggest girl so far, with the biggest, brightest case on the plane. Kate may be the organised 'mum' of the trip, but she still needs someone Posted by New_Zealand in New Zealand | Jul 30, 2014
- Friday 25th July (Elton)We left Chipping Campden slightly later than we had hoped, but still got to Heathrow in plenty of time. Poor sign posting led to frustratiion to drop the hire car off, but again, plenty of time. Almost 2000 Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 25, 2014
- Day 2: Gorgeous Gardens, Geeks and GourmetsWhat a fabulous day! Packed so much Nerdia was too tired to blog last night.
Same place for congee breakfast, Nerdia picked around the cuttlefish bits but otherwise yummo. Then we took the MRT to the enormous Gardens by Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 24, 2014
- Day 1: Shopping and WanderingRealised previous entry would have made more sense if I'd mentioned the pizza joint was an Eagle Boys franchise. Ah well.
Flight was fine, being Tiger Air there were no frills of course (like screens, music, food, drinks or reclining Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 23, 2014
- Last day in SingaporeAnother hot day in Singapore. We have spent the day at Universal Studios and have returned to our hotel waiting for a shuttle to take us to the airport. The girls are in the pool, and we are spending our Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 22, 2014