- My 1st Mirrorless CameraAs a reasonably serious shutterbug, I've been using various makes of DSLRs for the last decades. My latest being Canon D50.
Now I want to switch to a mirrorless camera. I want to share my shopping experience on how I had Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 28, 2013
- Alternative Travel Experience in SingaporeThat year in 2011, I flew to Singapore to watch Formula One night race and Linkin Park performing live for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix. The night race was awesome, as well as the live performance. I like Linkin Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 26, 2013
- A Family Holiday in SingaporeIn my opinion, Singapore is one of the best places to travel with family. The reasons are: safe, green, clean, comfortable and so easy to get to all of the places you like to visit.
After twelve months, I came back Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 25, 2013
- Old vs New & Chinese vs English Languages There's a taxi scene in Karate Kid 5 where Dre (played by Jaden Smith) and his mum Sherry just arrive in Beijing. As Drei cranes his neck out of the taxi window and looks up at the CCTV headquarters building Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 24, 2013
- Another Day in Singapore - Day 98After a good nights sleep we hit the streets of Singapore again, and walked the other way up the Singapore River. This led us first along Boat Quay where the small original buildings were towered over by tall office blocks. Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Feb 23, 2013
- Singapore - Day 97We travelled to Singapore on Wednesday and reached our hotel after 2 metro trains and a taxi ride. Our room was very different, we expected it to be small as Singapore is one of the most expensive cities in the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Feb 22, 2013
- Getting a Hell Banknote for Chinese New YearIt's always heart warming to know that you're on someone's festive seasons cards mailing list. If that someone is a company/business, it's less flattering. What about if that someone operates in the Underworld?
Apparently, I'm in the mailing list of a Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 12, 2013
- And so it begins...I’m in Melbourne. In the future (by eleven hours). Had adjusted to Singapore time and now I’ve moved again. Life of a nomad, eh? Arrived here this morning at 7am after an overnight flight that I got about half an Posted by SteChamb in Antipodean Adventure | Feb 15, 2013
- Chinese New Year 2013 in Singapore[[http://ramblerwithoutborders.blogspot.sg/2013/02/the-year-of-snake.html|The Year of the Snake]] has slithered its way here today. Had been living in Singapore for over 3 years, but this is the 1st time we actually do something that would resemble what t Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 10, 2013
- Chinese New YearLast night it was Chinese New Year in Singapore and the beginning of the year of the snake! Tell you what though, it’s becoming a bit of a nightmare today because nothing is open and we have Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Feb 10, 2013
- Comedy MasalaI went to a comedy show last week at a place near Clarke Quay called ‘Comedy Masala.’ I got a phone call from one of my friends (who studied at NUS last semester but is now doing Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Feb 10, 2013
- Singapore My enthusiasm for the train from KL to Singapore decreased dramatically as 4pm, our scheduled arrival time, came and went and it was five o'clock before we pulled into Singapore Woodlands. There, once through border control, I realised I was Posted by madeinmold in Made In Mold | Feb 4, 2013
- Singapore overnightArrived Singapore around 4 pm today after a 7 hour flight from Melbourne. Hotel is on the waterfront and overlooks the the Marina Bay Hotel and the new Marina Gardens. We are at the Swissotel The Stamford and although the Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 2, 2013
- SingaRich (Day 155)Time to start our 24 hour journey from Thailand through Malaysia to Singapore…
Our minivan picked us up at 8 AM and had us to the Hat Yai bus terminal (south Thailand) by 12:30 PM. We ended up with a Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Jan 29, 2013
- Drifting, with purposeThis whole business of transition is quite time consuming...to let the brain handle new realities and new possibilities, one just needs to sit idle sometimes. Kinda like Buddha meditating. Great wisdom can be gained by letting time pass. And I Posted by Goofy9 in May The Blog Be with You | Nov 28, 2012
- Saying Goodbye===Writing from Singapore Airport=== - half way home already - I’d like to fill you all in on a very special last night Italy...
After finishing writing my last entry, about my lovely goodbye from my class at school, I had Posted by IndiainItaly in Osservazioni della Dolce Vita | Jan 25, 2013
- Back in Sinapore...So I am back in Singapore now and have been for just over a week now. Things are going ok so far. It's very weird being back without all my friends I had last semester though... I Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jan 21, 2013
- Back to Singapore...Today was a longgggg day of travelling. Ula and I left for the airport at 6.30am - we had been put in a room in our hostel with another couple. I thought this was pretty awks because Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jan 13, 2013
- Enjoy Sunshine in SingaporeI planned to go short mission to Hunan during July 25-30, 2011. But after I applied this one week annual leave online, I was told that they already had enough people for that short mission. So I decided to find Posted by MS_BrooKe in MS_BrooKe's Great Adventure | Aug 1, 2011
- Breakfast at RafflesWe’ve slipped back north over the equator for a few days holiday to experience a touch of winter, and it’s a brrr-ingly chilly 32 degrees here in Singapore...
This island nation was foun Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Jan 12, 2013
- Tour: ScienceNext to the University Hospital is the Faculty of Science, where I have my Statistics class. All of the core Sciences (like Biology, Chemistry and Physics) as well as all Math Classes are taught in this area.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Nov 8, 2011
- Tour: MedicineOn the exact opposite corner of campus from my dorm, we have the University Hospital and the School of Medicine and Density. Another sign that NUS is larger than Clarkson: it has its own Hospital. Although I have never Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Nov 8, 2011
- SingaporeSingapore es un lugar un tanto extraño, ya que se trata de una ciudad-estado súper-moderna en un pequeño archipiélago en mitad del Sudeste Asiático. Si no hubiese sido por el calor sofocante y porque no me bajé del autobús mas Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Jan 1, 2013
We are in a very wet city, warm, but very wet! It has rained with thunder and lightning everyday so far, well I guess they don't call this a rainforest for nothing!! Singapore is an amazing city - Posted by SamDan travel in Backpacking! | Dec 13, 2012
- "Jade Buddha for Univeral Peace" in the Global VillageI have written quite a swag of things about globalizations and religions. Quite often, in the same entry. Here's another entry in that spirit (pun intended).
This jade Buddha statue is truly born in a globalized world. It has as much Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Jan 14, 2012