- All those birds and no poop?Today (20th March) was spent at the Singapore bird park. This consisted of around 3,500 birds covering about 900 species. Although a lot of these were in open spaces (e.g. flamingos, which when I saw them, I got the inexplicable Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Mar 20, 2006
- SingaporeWe were picked up by taxi at 5.30 yesterday morning, to go to the ferry port. There was no signage at the ferry port and it was confusing where to go and by some fluke I ended up interpreting a Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 1, 2014
- A Step Back in Time....
To reach Pulau Ubin you must first take a ride on a bumboat from Changi Village. Bumboats will leave when they reach capacity of twelve passengers, or if you do not care to wait, you can Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 28, 2014
- Finally in IndoFound a way to get the pictures loaded finally.
I landed on Bali in the evening and split a cab with a gal from England headed to the same area as me. After some wandering, I was able to find Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Apr 26, 2014
- The Coolest Airport EverI landed in Singapore around 2am, local time, and having slept for the majority of the flight from Tokyo decided to wander the terminals. That early in the morning, there is not a whole lot going on in most airports. Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Apr 23, 2014
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles..
Planes, Trains and Automobiles...NOT!
For my European and big city friends, this will just sound like more whining, as you are all very familiar with public buses/trains Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 16, 2014
- Daily Life[center][/center]
I have been WAY behind on updating my travel writings/notes/blog. The few people who actually read it are emailing and calling to see what the heck is going on! My apolo Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 14, 2014
- SingaporeI was only in Singapore for two nights but I was pleasantly surprised with Singapore after receiving many mixed reviews before I got there. Yes, it is expensive compared to other South East Asian countries, but people do J walk Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Apr 11, 2014
- First stop - SingaporeSafely ensconced in Singapore. Arrived yesterday at 6.40 a.m. after a very good flight - even managed to get some sleep. First impressions - lots of trees, flower gardens along the roads, heat and humidity. Spent the Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Apr 11, 2014
- SingaporeNår me kom fram til Singapore fekk me ein god og etterlengta smak av Noreg. Me var så heldige å få bu hjå Wenche og Morten med familie ( Hilde sin familie) :-) Leiligheten deira ligger ute på øya Sentosa, Posted by Hilkris in Australia/Asia 2014 | Apr 9, 2014
- Bugis St, SingaporeA more relaxed day today as we followed an advertisement in the guide book and visited Bugis St. We arrived there at about 09:00 and realised that only the food stalls were in operation. Re-reading the advertisement we Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 9, 2014
- Another Amazing DayUp relatively early today and after a quick breakfast in our room we made for the Orchard MRT station at about 07:30. We travelled to the Boon Lay MRT Station via about 15 stations and a change of line and Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 8, 2014
- Singapore AttractionsAfter uploading yesterday's image and blog we walked along Tanglin Rd and found an extensive Supermarket where we picked up some essential supplies. We didn't need any rocking to sleep after we returned to the hotel. The bed Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 7, 2014
- SINGAPORE !!This morning we awoke in the bustling port of Singapore. This was our disembarkation point and sadly we bid goodbye to the wonderful Ocean Princess. We arranged to collect our luggage at 09:30 and spent the two hours Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 6, 2014
- Last Sea DayThe late time for the sunrise delayed the start of our day. Today is almost solely dedicated to last day administration. Jenny has the task of writing the "Thank You" envelopes and the "Consummate Host" nomination cards. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 5, 2014
- Singapore flyerFlight from Melbourne - uneventful - Yeah! So smooth on the Boeing A380 and M slept through takeoff!
Our day in Singapore spent exploring the new "River Safari" park and saw our first pandas, as well as some really exotic animals Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 4, 2014
- 3 April - SingaporeWe wake up to a beautiful day in Singapore, we're up and out and it's hot, very hot.
We get on the hop on hop off tour bus to see the City and it's amazing buildings and architecture. The place Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Apr 3, 2014
- SENTOSA RESORT ISLAND - SINGAPOREMONDAY 31ST MARCH 2014 (DAY 212)
Today I had another active day planned. We are going home tomorrow and this is like the last holiday activity we are doing. Today we are heading to Sentosa Island - small island Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 31, 2014
- LAST DAYS IN SINGAPORE.FRIDAY 28TH MARCH 2014 (DAY 209)
Well 2 very late nights in a row certainly caught up with us and we slept late, making it downstairs only just before breakfast was finished at 11am.
It's been a long journey this whole travelling Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 31, 2014
- FOOD WALK TOUR SINGAPOREFood Walk Tour: this is operated through Betel Box Hostel - conducted by the hostel owner Tony Tan. This tour comes highly recommended and widely praised on the internet. Other visits here have not coincided with Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 28, 2014
- NIGHT FLIGHT BANGKOK TO SINGAPORE
WEDNESDAY 26TH MARCH 2014 (DAY 207)
Singapore is an hour later than Bangkok, so we gained an hour. The flight was only 2 1/2 hours, which made it just before midnight wh Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 28, 2014
- Our two days in Singapore and Flight into BrisbaneWhen we arrived in Singapore we stayed at the same place called 98SG which is also known as Sky Orchid Hostel as well. We booked online for our first night as we knew we arrived there late but also stayed Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Mar 27, 2014
- Singapore - the Garden City
==Impressions of Singapore==
Singapore is a country, state and city all rolled into one. It is quite small (population about 5.5 million, total land 280 sq. miles). Land reclamation Posted by janejoe in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei & Indonesia | Mar 21, 2014
- Day 15 - SingaporeBeautiful day, outside and we are cleared to go ashore. First some breakfast, then down to the Promenade deck to go through the process. Our. General plan of attack - sightseeing including the Marina Bay Sands Motel observation deck and Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 20, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 3 (PART 2)
Continuing with more pictures from The Gardens By The Bay – the 2nd of the two domes is the “Flower Dome”, which includes plants and trees from the world’s cool-dry Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 18, 2014