- Sunny SingaporeFor the last week, we have been waking up early, making coffee, and watching the sunrise over the jungle. This morning, our final morning in Bali, we were treated to an absolutely stunning sunrise.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/DSC0434 Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 13, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 1 (PART 1)
Singapore, the “Lion City”, is an island city state of 5 million people located at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, just 88 miles north of the Equator. We ar Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 12, 2014
- SingaporeThis country-city consists of Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs / Muslims and the Westerners (Europeans, Americans etc.), depending of course on their current status (citizen, resident, worker etc). This makes it an interesting mixture and an adventurou Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- Auckland to Dubai to London to CologneGetting to bed early has some advantages. We slept wello and got up at 6:00 am, feeling great! I went for a 7km jogging route and the girls started to pack.
A quick breakfast and we were again on our Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- Auckland to SingaporeThe wake up ring sounded at 4:00 am. We had to catch a shuttle and the flight early.
Emilka woke up without fever giving us a hope that we fought it finally off.
All went well and soon we were sitting Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- 2013 B3 OCEANIA - SINGAPORE===SINGAPORE===
This is a change over port where lots get off & new bodies get on, hence I am here for 3 days.
I have been here before & feel comfortable going anywhere without tour guides so I get a 3 Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- SingaporeWe checked into our ship, the Millennium, early Sunday afternoon, and we were pleasantly surprised when we saw our stateroom. Because it is a wheelchair-accessible cabin, there is lots of room, even though it is just an "oceanview" stateroom, not Posted by MarilynWhiteley in Little Red Wheelchair Goes to SE Asia | Mar 4, 2014
- Upgrade: Denied! After a hectic rush to get to Adelaide Airport and a failed attempt at the "it's our honeymoon, can we have a free upgrade to business class?" ploy, we have arrived in Singapore airport for what was supposed to be Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 6, 2014
- photography class summary
And I thought I knew how to take pictures. Not even close. I have been taking a lot of pictures, but most of them had no pop and they did not seem crisp to me. And all of them were Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Mar 3, 2014
- SingaporeWednesday -
We landed in Singapore and had to fill in a immigration card each which were handed out on the plane but one was never handed to us so we didn't think anything of it. After pissing around with Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Mar 1, 2014
- Room With A View [update Feb 2014]Probably its migrating season of birds lately, and interestingly, I was lucky enough to spot several, either lured by sharp chirping or smooth melody of calls. Sometimes randomly peeping out of my kitchen's window prized me wonderful sightings. Posted by detabakari in flora and fauna | Feb 28, 2014
- Stomach flipsIt's two full days to go til my flight, and I've barely packed anything. I was supposed to pack today, but I got side tracked by the various meetups with different groups of friends. It's like I'm never coming back.
So Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Feb 26, 2014
- Singapur08.02.-16.02.14: Singapur
Singapur war superschön! Vielleicht die beste Stadt, die wir je besucht haben.
Die Stadt/Land haben sehr viel Angebot. Wir sind zum Zoo, Posted by Eribel in Asia | Feb 22, 2014
- Singapore08.02.-16.02.14: Singapore
Vi reste fran nutiden i Sverige och Tyskland till datiden i syd-ost asien och därifran till famtiden i Singapore. Singapore är en av de bästa ställerna vi har nagonsin varit. Den här veckan har varit en av de bästa Posted by Eribel in Asia | Feb 22, 2014
- Singapore: Asia ma non troppoMalgrado piuttosto rimbecilliti dalle ore di volo e dal fuso orario, l'aeroporto di Singapore (definito dalle statistiche come il migliore al mondo) è riuscito comunque a colpirci: alberi e piante tra le scale mobili e schermi tattili che dopo ogni Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | Feb 21, 2014
- Singapore to Sydney - Friday, 21 February 2014A day of travel. Up at 5.45 am and down the front of the hotel at 6.45 am AND NOT A TAXI IN SIGHT! Not a bell boy, cleaning staff, PEOPLE - nothing! Usually the place is Posted by gaddingabout in Return to India - Colours of South India | Feb 21, 2014
- Singapore - Thursday, 20 February 2014Had a very sleepless night. Phil snored ALL night and for the last couple of days, my piraformus muscle has been niggling and last night it was really sore. Had to get up in the middle of the Posted by gaddingabout in Return to India - Colours of South India | Feb 20, 2014
- Some days are great photo op days! ......
Jack and I usually do a walk about on at least one weekend morning, some weekdays early morning as well. It never fails, if I don't bring a camera along I am bound to see something goo Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Feb 17, 2014
- Jet Lagged in Singapore Hi everyone,
This is just a quickie to let you all know we arrived safely in Singapore. We are off to get an evening meal in Clark's Quay and just trying to work out what type of food we want. Posted by FandC in Antipodean Antics | Feb 12, 2014
- Singapore Part Two
Friday 7th February
We were not to be as lucky with our return bus journey from Melaka, which took an extra hour and had a twenty minute break two hours into the trip. We finally crossed the border into Singapore Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Feb 9, 2014
- Day 116-120 Singapore
We arrived with expectations of shiny buildings, expensive shopping malls and a Starbucks on every corner - this Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 8, 2014
- Singapore Slings, safaris and Slow Loris'Singapore is a country like no other. An intoxicating mix of old and super-new, a melting pot of cultures and communities, with towering skyscrapers and urban rainforest, and all in what is essentially one not super-enormous city. And it's so Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Singapore, Singapore - Part OneIn the interests of saving money, we had booked a flight for 6am from Melbourne back up to Sydney. I can't remember how much we saved by not flying direct from Melbourne to Singapore, but I do hope it was Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Feb 4, 2014
- 2011 B7 H & A WORLD CRUISE, XV1 - SINGAPORE
===MY TABLE MATE SANDY, HAS A VAN BOOKED HERE AND OFFERS ME A SEAT.
THERE WILL BE JUST FIVE OF US.
SHE HAS LOT PLANNED.===
FIRST THE ROLLS & COFFEE ON DECK....
[img=http:// Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- Singapore - Thursday, 30 January 2014Had a good night's sleep and wandered down for a leisurely breakfast at about 9.30 am.
The view from our room.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/562028/20140130_105407.jp Posted by gaddingabout in Return to India - Colours of South India | Jan 30, 2014