- Exam PeriodWell... hey there!
Life is pretty bog-standard at the moment (well if you can count living in Singapore as bog-standard which it really isn’t) because I have exams next week, so nothing really that interesting is happening here apart from Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Nov 20, 2012
- Sun and stormsOverall had a great time in Singapore. Spent the first full day walking around the whole city. My hostel was just north of Little India so there wasn't a great deal nearby but I was only 2 mins walk from Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Nov 18, 2012
- Singapore Had my flight cancelled yesterday so I was a couple of hours late arriving in Singapore. All I can say so far is that the trains are so easy to use because of the English everywhere. It feels like 'Beginner's Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Nov 14, 2012
- This week...This week hasn’t been all that interesting – work has picked up even more and we have exams in about 3 weeks so I’ve had to start revising, fuuuun.
Yesterday I went to the Botanical Gardens for a field trip to Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Nov 4, 2012
- Few things..It was my flat mate - Rebecca's - birthday last friday. So on wednesday she organised a party on our roof-top garden. It was such a nice night out as I knew most people who were there, was really nice Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Oct 28, 2012
- Singapore Crazyness!Couple of quick things on life here:
- Singapore and all its technology is great but I still cannot get used to the toilets here – they are automatic and ALWAYS flush before I am finished. I just can’t handle Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Oct 28, 2012
- Indian Dance FestivalYesterday I headed off to an Indian Dance Festival. My friend Milou had made some friends in one of her classes with some Indian girls who said they would take us along to this dance festival and she invited me Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Oct 28, 2012
- Pualu UbinI’d wanted to go to Pualu Ubin for soooo long. Basically Pualu Ubin is a small island (it’s part of Singapore but off from the mainland) and people go there for a day of cycling. I’d managed to get a Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Oct 28, 2012
- Singapore 20.09.2012 - 22.09.2012==Singapore==
So on arriving in Singapore on the night of the 20th we sort of accidentally stumbled upon the Formula 1 Grand Prix. We had no idea it was on this weekend (although it Posted by Bradandkir in Brad and Kirstie take on the World! | Oct 23, 2012
Hi all. Just landed safely in Bali and catching up with great friends and my family.
We were in Singapore for 3 days. Met some great people and went to some great places.
I have to say for me Singapore did not Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Oct 22, 2012
- Airport AdventuresChiangi Airport, Singapore:
Of all of the crazy stories I arrived home with from Asia, the one that gets the most laughs occurred on December 17th, in the lobby of Changi Airport. I had come to Singapore in July with Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Dec 31, 2011
- Goodbye Singapore[float=left]
[/float]Bailey was back in Singapore for our final goodbye dinner. We met up in Boat Quay after she returned from Vietnam Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Dec 31, 2011
- Universal StudiosMy last day in Singapore came too fast, and there were a few things I never got a chance to do. However, with one day left I did manage to fit in a trip to Universal Studios on Sentosa.
I Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Dec 31, 2011
- Nights in Boat QuayBack in Singapore I didn’t have a place to stay. I had moved out of my dorm, and my suitcases were being held by my NUS Buddy JD. So rather than go back out to Clementi and campus, I decided Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Dec 31, 2011
- Goodbye Cambodia, Back to SingaporeMy third and last day in Cambodia was spent riding my bike around Siem Reap, getting breakfast, hitting a few markets for some souvenirs and getting packed up to end my two week journey. In just two weeks I had Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Dec 31, 2011
- Cambodia to Bangkok & onto the garden city - Singa-poor us!!Escape from Cambodia
So we had, unusually for us a deadline for a place to be - we had a flight booked to Singapore so we had to make it from Siem Reap to Bangkok. Flying, although our usual choice of Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | Oct 11, 2012
The best part of our flash stay in Singapore was seeing my long-time friend Diana! Diana recently got a job with an architecture firm in this tiny but defiantly modern Posted by juan y Cindy in Nuestra Luna de Miel | Sep 22, 2012
- Singapore and Peninsula MalaysiaGreetings from the holiday island of Langkawi, it's the first one I'll be visiting in the next few weeks that you've probably heard of and it's the most cosmopolitan resort I can remember going to. Dutch backpackers sunbathe alongside Russian Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Nov 19, 2009
- Bugis and Chinatown Mooncake FestivalToday has been another really great day after my hectic week. I got up early to try and do some productive work before heading off to Bugis to meet my host (my Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences host – Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 16, 2012
- Merlion CelebrationsThis week has been pretty maniac. There has been a sudden increase in the workload that each module is giving me – although it seems that everyone is finding it the same. I’m spending more and more time in the Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 15, 2012
- Southern Ridges WalkAfter Saturday being a pretty unproductive hangover day I woke up on Sunday feeling pretty down and homesick.. not nice. So spoke to a friend and we decided to do the Southern Ridges walk – I just needed to get Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 9, 2012
- MARINA BAY SANDS INFINITY POOL!!!!YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHERE I WENT TODAY! I WENT IN THE INFINITY POOL ON TOP OF MARINA BAY SANDS! Ahhhh – this is the one thing I had wanted to do ever since I knew I was going to Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 7, 2012
Our Airasia flight from Bali to Singapore had been bought a year before. (I had bought extra baggage but not forked out any extra for food, priority seating and certainly not for extra leg room). After 4 months around Posted by Justin Woolley in Whose idea was this.......? | Sep 9, 2012
- Random Info...In one of my tutorials the other day the lecturer wanted to know some rules that we had all broken so that she would relate it to the theme of ‘landscapes’ and resistances to landscapes. Anyway, no one was saying Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 7, 2012
- Jurong Bird Park and the Botanical GardensRebecca and I organised a great day for today! Seeing as we decided not to go out last night to a beach party on Sentosa we decided to get up early and go to Jurong Bird Park as we still Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Sep 2, 2012