- SENTOSA RESORT ISLAND - SINGAPOREMONDAY 31ST MARCH 2014 (DAY 212)
Today I had another active day planned. We are going home tomorrow and this is like the last holiday activity we are doing. Today we are heading to Sentosa Island - small island Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 31, 2014
- LAST DAYS IN SINGAPORE.FRIDAY 28TH MARCH 2014 (DAY 209)
Well 2 very late nights in a row certainly caught up with us and we slept late, making it downstairs only just before breakfast was finished at 11am.
It's been a long journey this whole travelling Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 31, 2014
- FOOD WALK TOUR SINGAPOREFood Walk Tour: this is operated through Betel Box Hostel - conducted by the hostel owner Tony Tan. This tour comes highly recommended and widely praised on the internet. Other visits here have not coincided with Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 28, 2014
- NIGHT FLIGHT BANGKOK TO SINGAPORE
WEDNESDAY 26TH MARCH 2014 (DAY 207)
Singapore is an hour later than Bangkok, so we gained an hour. The flight was only 2 1/2 hours, which made it just before midnight wh Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Mar 28, 2014
- Our two days in Singapore and Flight into BrisbaneWhen we arrived in Singapore we stayed at the same place called 98SG which is also known as Sky Orchid Hostel as well. We booked online for our first night as we knew we arrived there late but also stayed Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Mar 27, 2014
- Singapore - the Garden City
==Impressions of Singapore==
Singapore is a country, state and city all rolled into one. It is quite small (population about 5.5 million, total land 280 sq. miles). Land reclamation Posted by janejoe in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei & Indonesia | Mar 21, 2014
- Day 15 - SingaporeBeautiful day, outside and we are cleared to go ashore. First some breakfast, then down to the Promenade deck to go through the process. Our. General plan of attack - sightseeing including the Marina Bay Sands Motel observation deck and Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 20, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 3 (PART 2)
Continuing with more pictures from The Gardens By The Bay – the 2nd of the two domes is the “Flower Dome”, which includes plants and trees from the world’s cool-dry Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 18, 2014
- Day 14 - At sea heading towards SingaporeBasic onboard routine today. Up late, breakfast/brunch, then our separate activities.
Everyone is talking about Singapore and what fun can be had ashore. we have decided since it is so easy to get around we will go it alone.. again. Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 17, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 3 (PART 1)
In a rare occurrence, the two Crystal Cruise Line ships are scheduled to share Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 17, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 2
Crystal Serenity begins the 4th segment of the World Cruise called “Temples and Safaris”. We said good-bye for now to some of our friends and hello to others who joi Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 16, 2014
- Singapore [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/BF7AB56F2219AC68174D9B Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Mar 15, 2014
- Day 60: Last Day on the Trip! 😢Today was my last full day on my family's amazing trip to New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, and Singapore. We spent the entire day as our only full day in the city-state of Singapore. I can't believe I've now been on Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 14, 2014
- Goodbye for nowToday was our 24-hours allotted to explore Singapore.
Marina Sands with deluxe top floor pool. We didn't stay there.
Anglican Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 14, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 1 (PART 2)
Walking in the city center we passed a Sunday Cricket match with the ever-present Sands Hotel in the distance. Makes me think of those evil airships in the film, “Inde Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 13, 2014
- Day 59: Bali, Indonesia to SingaporeToday was my travel day from the tranquil island of Bali, Indonesia to the city state of Singapore.
The day started by waking up to a beautiful sunrise, going for one last dip in the pool in our villa, and eating Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 13, 2014
- Sunny SingaporeFor the last week, we have been waking up early, making coffee, and watching the sunrise over the jungle. This morning, our final morning in Bali, we were treated to an absolutely stunning sunrise.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/DSC0434 Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 13, 2014
- SINGAPORE – DAY 1 (PART 1)
Singapore, the “Lion City”, is an island city state of 5 million people located at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, just 88 miles north of the Equator. We ar Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 12, 2014
- SingaporeThis country-city consists of Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs / Muslims and the Westerners (Europeans, Americans etc.), depending of course on their current status (citizen, resident, worker etc). This makes it an interesting mixture and an adventurou Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- Auckland to Dubai to London to CologneGetting to bed early has some advantages. We slept wello and got up at 6:00 am, feeling great! I went for a 7km jogging route and the girls started to pack.
A quick breakfast and we were again on our Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- Auckland to SingaporeThe wake up ring sounded at 4:00 am. We had to catch a shuttle and the flight early.
Emilka woke up without fever giving us a hope that we fought it finally off.
All went well and soon we were sitting Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Mar 10, 2014
- 2013 B3 OCEANIA - SINGAPORE===SINGAPORE===
This is a change over port where lots get off & new bodies get on, hence I am here for 3 days.
I have been here before & feel comfortable going anywhere without tour guides so I get a 3 Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- SingaporeWe checked into our ship, the Millennium, early Sunday afternoon, and we were pleasantly surprised when we saw our stateroom. Because it is a wheelchair-accessible cabin, there is lots of room, even though it is just an "oceanview" stateroom, not Posted by MarilynWhiteley in Little Red Wheelchair Goes to SE Asia | Mar 4, 2014
- Upgrade: Denied! After a hectic rush to get to Adelaide Airport and a failed attempt at the "it's our honeymoon, can we have a free upgrade to business class?" ploy, we have arrived in Singapore airport for what was supposed to be Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 6, 2014
- photography class summary
And I thought I knew how to take pictures. Not even close. I have been taking a lot of pictures, but most of them had no pop and they did not seem crisp to me. And all of them were Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Mar 3, 2014