- Day 1I read recently that to communicate well, it is good to show as well as tell. So in my blog i will try to do this by painting a word picture as we go along.
Well we are on our way Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 14, 2013
- Singapore Art MuseumWe had a look at the Singapore Art Museum on our last day in Singapore. I was impressed with the joint projects with kids by an artist. The kids could find their work in the gallery by looking up their Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 9, 2013
- Singapore StopoverOur flight left Colombo on time and flew to Singapore, a short three hour and 20 minute flight.
On arrival, we checked our hand luggage into storage and caught the Singapore MRT train into the city for a walk Posted by Chris White in Saris and Safaris Tour | Jun 7, 2013
- Last full day in SingaporeToday was our last full day in Singapore. We started the day by buying cereal, milk, banana muffins and ice coffee from Fairprice. We ‘borrowed’ some bowls and spoons from the canteen and a Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Phuket - SingaporeToday we were up early again – surprise surprise! We got an airport transfer (ha ha, I know 5 mins down the road, but it was raining and 7.30am!). The hotel had a super nice car though Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Our last day in south east A!Where have the last 9 months gone!!
We would need to make our last day in Singapore and South East Asia a good one.
First stop was The National Museum of Singapore which is by far one of the most impressive Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 7, 2013
- Exploring SingaporeAfter a hearty breakfast at one of the cafes along Robertson Quay we headed out to explore more of the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508470/270CAD3E2219AC Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 7, 2013
- 2 days in SingaporeOur last day in Bali sees us arrive in Kuta, and visiting the enormous stretch of beach. E learned to surf here a few years ago and today the water is filled with surfers and surf lessons. Blinding sun and Posted by bumble_bee in Planet E&C | Jun 5, 2013
- Hello Singapore!Our final stop in SE Asia would be Singapore!
Some people might question why we didn't go there before Indonesia but it was with good reason. By putting it at the end we could coincide our visit with when a friend Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 4, 2013
- Little India After breakfast we went into a shopping mall and Birg had the biggest coffee glass she’s ever had! She was happy! We had a leisurely sit and read and then went onto Little India. How authentic! The bright colours, the Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 3, 2013
- Orchard Rd, Gardens by the Bay, ‘Ship’ hotel, lazer showWe went to Orchard Road to try and find a phone for Birg’s brother but didn’t have any luck. Orchard Road is the high end of town where you dress up to be seen, not that Birg and I did, Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 3, 2013
- Singapore – a feast for the sensesSingapore is really a feast for the senses! The contrasting old and new architecture works well together. I love new architecture and how it breaks the boundaries of shape and engineering! Bring it on!!!! The food abounds! There’s really no Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 1, 2013
- Singapore #2A few more pics to tell the tales of my OS weekender...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/556878/90_P5060505.jp Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | May 31, 2013
- But I've Never Been To Me
I've been constantly hopping on and off planes for the last 10 years.
In this age where constraints of travels are at a minimal, it would be a great tragedy if one is unable to Posted by ilColumnist in But I've Never Been To Me | May 22, 2013
- SingaporeSo we are yet again very much behind with the blog...apologies to all of our readers! Also, sorry no pics at the mo, we are having problems uploading them again, but will try to add some at a later Posted by duncan-alice in Duncan & Alice Go RTW! | May 18, 2013
- Singapore, it was short but sweet[img=http://pho Posted by Lyndall Drennan in Honeymooning Our Way Across the Globe | May 15, 2013
- Singapore weekenderTraveling OS for a long weekend...luv...luv...luv it!
Singapore bound straight from co-facilitating an all day meeting with the curriculum coordinators in the Diocese - Primary & Secondary - 20 in total...such a great way to start the weekend!!
I trave Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | May 15, 2013
- An early start..
My alarm went off at 5.15am. Having only had around 3 hours sleep I'm surprised I got up.. I woke to find a message from Min Sun, my flatmates, telking me to wake her to say bye Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | May 22, 2013
Prior to going on this trip, I cannot even remember how many times we hummed and hawed about going to Singapore. It wasn’t until about a month before the trip that we finally made a Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | May 10, 2013
- Singapore AirportWow.
On my journey from Xiamen to Jo'burg, I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in the one and only Singapore Airport.
What a wondrous place it is. One can easily settle and live quite happily in the Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | May 9, 2013
- SINGAPORE===Singapore war für uns keine Stadt die wir fest einplanten, aber wenn man schon mal da ist, dann muss man sich die Stadt auch anschauen. Wir wussten zwar, dass Singapore ein teures Pflaster ist aber die Unterkunft war dann doch Posted by alejandrajoel in Asian Adventure | May 1, 2013
- SingaporeOk, ok, I know I've been rubbish at this recently. Well, for quite a while in fact.
So now I have a week off work (Chinese Labour Day holiday), & I'm not going off travelling anywhere this time, I fully Posted by Persephoned in Adventures in China | Apr 27, 2013
- Last night out in Singa, Last lecture, Farewell BBQHad my last night out in Singapore (I think) last week.. It was a ladies night - great fun (as per eh?!). We went to Zouk, a great club in Singapore. The music was great, the friends were great and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 24, 2013
- Day Five: It doesn't just rain, it Singa-pours!This was it, our last day in Singapore and we were all set for the beach on Sentosa Island. The sun was shining, we had eaten well and I was especially excited to try out the 'MegaZip' zipwire owned by Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 21, 2013
- Changi airport!Made it this far :-). Flight good, but longest leg to come :-P
Just doing this quick post to check everything is going onto Facebook OK. Next post Portugal.
Have a good week everyone! Posted by suziqed in Portugal and Spain 2013 | Apr 21, 2013