- Me old ChinaAfter a late afternoon rest we headed out for Chinatown. The sights, the sounds and the smells were exactly what you might expect. Purchases were made at various street sellers establishments and then we found the eating street. A narrow Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- Slumming it with a slingFriday we set out early and headed for the Singapore flyer except - Mick hadn't charged his phone the night before, Mick needed a new memory card for his camera, Mick had forgotten to bring the Samsung tablet with him, Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- Check out - Check inCheck out at The Marriott was the simplest thing ever. Stored our cases while we spent every last minute we could by the pool. We showered and changed in the late checkout lounge which we had all to ourselves and Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- SingaporeThere are a lot of people who have been asking about Singapore, requesting photos, inquiring about the culture, cuisine, nightlife, etc. We figured the best way we could convey this information would be through an online blog, rather than Posted by DustinH in Our Travel Journal | Jun 20, 2012
- SingaporeAnother stamp in the passport, hello Singapore!
We stayed in Chinatown, which was really cool, a lot of good food!
Singapore was a bit strange, so modern and clean; totally different to everywhere else we have been so far. We Posted by sarah.hellawell in Nick & Sarah's Big Adventure | Jun 17, 2012
- The end of our Singapore VisitAnd here we are sitting in the British Airways lounge awaiting the flight to London. A wonderfully restful day starting with a leisurely breakfast, went to the pool around 10am and there we stayed. Shoo'd greenpeace away twice (who Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 12, 2012
- Day 150: Aching legs and Sydney here we come!May be late night running isn’t conducive to a good nights sleep or maybe we were just too excited about leaving for Australia but either way neither of us slept well, we got up in a bit of a daze Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 12, 2012
- Day 149: Shopping & the Sundown
We had a planned lay in this morning; using our forthcoming late night run as justification. So woke up late and went for breakfast at the bakery in the precinct, where we could also use the universities internet. Breakfast Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 12, 2012
- Day 3 - Singapore (Search for the long lost laundromat) And so into day 3 and Mandy is beside herself........must find a laundromat. It's not enough that we can have 2 items laundered and pressed each day as part of the Exec Club, no we must journey to find that Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 11, 2012
- Singapore, Changi AirportWe landed at Singapore Changi airport about 7:00am on Monday 11th. Checked in for our connecting flight to Phuket. Singapore airport is large and spacious with relaxing loungers everywhere and free foot massage machines. We stopped en route to our Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 11, 2012
- Munich to SingaporeAfter taking off again from Munich it wasn't long until we were tempted by the lunch menu courtesy of Singapore Airlines. I have to say that up to this point the cabin staff had been very attentive. Hot towels had Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 10, 2012
- Day 2 - Have I lost count? It's my 3rd HeinekenA nice sleep in and then a 18 km walk. Can't be exact, miss my iPhone Map my Run/Walk and Coffee Counter. Down to one of the biggest shopping centres that I'm ever seen and back in the 34 degree Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 10, 2012
- Singapore-At last the return to our favourite place - Day 1Arrived late last night after a 7 hour flight. Through customs and immigration without problems and after a cheap taxi ride into the city booked into our room. The Grand Copthorne is on the river which meanders through Singapore, we're Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 9, 2012
- Sights and Sounds of SingaporeWe have quickly adapted to the Singapore way of life and enjoyed the following attractions and activities:
* Zoo (fantastic and beautifully laid out - highlights : Elephant rides, animal shows, lots of greenery and free roaming monkeys).
* Singapo Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 7, 2012
- Slumming it in the Ritz CarltonWell, we managed to rationalise a household of goods into four bags and amazingly enough we were under the baggage limit. Our 11.15 flight to Singapore was smooth and it was lovely to arrive in 30 deg heat and have Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 7, 2012
- 7.WE - SingapurNach all den Reisen habe ich mich entschieden mal wieder ein Wochenende in Singapur zu bleiben. Zum einen um endlich mal ein wenig Hausputz zu machen, Emails zu schreiben und auch mal wieder auszuschlafen. Zum anderen um die Reiseplanung für Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Jun 4, 2012
- Day 148: Boats, Salads and race build up25/05/12
We woke up and took breakfast in McDonalds so we could use their wi-fi, since it was equally as greasy as what we get at the food halls. Spent some time on the internet replying to emails and sorting Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 3, 2012
- A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Anticipation and excitement was all over my face when came the day to go to Universal Studio in Singapore. Been hearing ab Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 29, 2012
- The First StepTravelling. What's travelling? Some people travel just to spend time with their family, some travel to visit their family, some travel for the fun and entertainment and some travel for business. For me, I travel to explore and experience different Posted by SNEC in Journey For The Wild and The Domestic | May 26, 2012
- Melaka and Singapore!!!May 22- Kuala Lumpour-things i forgot-
Malaysia. I should focus on some little things that keep forgetting to share. My daily life now has the background of Muslim prayer and singing. I love it. I love seeing all the culture and Posted by Janayl in China! | May 26, 2012
- Chapter sixty two - SingaporeDay 228: Singapore 14/05/2012
Shhh, I have a dirty secret to confess to. Today, we had both a McDonald's and a Burger King. I feel sick even thinking about it. This is how this happened. We got up at seven for Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | May 20, 2012
- SingaporeAs for many travellers, Singapore was a very welcome break after South East Aisa. Clean, functional and trendy - the city was brilliant to spend a couple of days in.
We decided to be proper tourists, and went to universal Posted by Tess_JM in Round the World 2012! | May 15, 2012
- Singapore Skyline, Marina Bay & Little IndiaWe started the morning with a fabulous spread at breakfast here at the Ritz Carlton.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Mother's Day in Singapore
Yesterday evening, we arrived in Singapore. Our flight on Singapore Airlines was simply fantastic. The airline lived up to its reputation for first class service. Although it was only a Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Room With A View [update Apr 2012]Probably its migrating season of birds lately, and interestingly, I was lucky enough to spot several, either lured by sharp chirping or smooth melody of calls. Sometimes randomly peeping out of my kitchen's window prized me wonderful sightings. Posted by detabakari in flora and fauna | May 12, 2012