- Day in SingaporeToday we woke up at 7:30, due to the airplane ride...
We had breakfast and then went to see some more of the hotel...
The pool has a birds eye view of the restaurant below.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/617344/C41551432219AC6817D7CA76141E8837. Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- Merlions and Tigers and Bevs, oh my!Yesterday marked the beginning of the real fun- exploring Singapore with Bev and Karina. We decided to be typical tourists and went on a Hop on-Hop off bus- although we stopped short of going on the Duck bus. We went Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 29, 2014
- Flowers, food, and frizzFirst off, it's fairly imperative that I start this post by making an ammendment to my last post. I mentioned that I am going to the conference with "a doctor I work with" and then later stated that the NP Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 26, 2014
- Day 4 - SingaporeDay four was the first day the girls and I managed to sleep past 7am. The nights have been quite noisy outside, with men calling out to each other and cars leaving, then people come into the hotel late and Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 3 - SingaporeToday was a successful day of getting where we wanted to go and seeing what we wanted to see......almost. More on that later. The day started out hot, surprise. No cloud cover at all and the sun beat down Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 2 - SingaporeThee girls and I awoke at 5.30am, Singapore time, after getting to bed around 8.30pm. The beds are hard, but ok. The air-conditioning is excellent, and the only redeeming factor about the place. We girls have a kettle in Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 7, 2014
- Hallelujah!Cue the heavenly angel voices, we are in Singapore!! Several single word descriptions of this city/country come to mind. CLEAN. Diverse. Orderly. Stress-free. Innovative. Conscientious. Expensive.
It is illegal to push your services on people, haggle, Posted by AbbyAndMike in Wandering Dreamers | Jun 1, 2014
- Merens day My day
Today there was a big thunderstorm today. We got drenched!
The thunder was louder than I've ever heard before. It was scary.
Having a good time though. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Lots of love
Meren Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- The wet weatherHi guys
In Singapore now. Really thundery out here. Got soaked walking around town, but my t shirt didn t wierdly enough.
Plese send us your comments of what your doing in Nelson.
Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- Singapore arrivalphew! We're finally here in Singapore!
Although our flight left Christchurch at 10.50am, we had to be at the airport 3 hours prior (rather excessive in my opinion) which meant we were up at 6am, and arrived at our hotel Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 5, 2014
- Sightseeing in SingaporeSo I arrived at 5am into a deserted Singapore airport. The transport system is so easy, it was fantastic! I'd booked my hostel the previous night and they had sent directions which were super easy to follow. I just had Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 4, 2014
- Can you tell me how to get toWe were really not sure if we should go to Sentosa, which is an island resort in Singapore. We eventually decided to go as it has Fort Siloso on there, which played a large part in WW2 and it was Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jun 2, 2014
- I made it! So I made it to Singapore and I found Brent miraculously after only giving him the information "my flight arrives at 12:20am" without a flight number or even the airline I flew with. After spending more than an entire day Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014
- Singapore? More like singa-RICH with things to see!I have now spent three days in Singapore and I absolutely love it. Everything is so clean and efficient and their top attractions are eating and shopping - what could be better?! It is incredibly hot here; I don't think Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014
- 1st Study Trip Exclusively for BFS Students!Am excited to bring our own BFS students to Taiwan for study trip this Sept!
Testing out this travel blog site so that students can create their own unique blogs for both the project submission and also for memory keepsake =)
Stay Posted by zenlow in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Jun 1, 2014
- Shopping, walking and eating On Tuesday night we went to the Thai restaurant which is opposite our hotel. The waitress struggled with understanding what we wanted and a lady who was sat near to us started to translate and advice us on the Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 30, 2014
- Take a ride on a bus to Singapore townYesterday, was Sightseeing on the Bus Day, which allowed us to look at the sights in one easy go, before sight seeing on our own.
We used the subway to get to Orchard Road (we enjoy using the subway), which Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 27, 2014
- Life on the run When we left Singapore at the beginning of May, we put in our blog, that we knew we would come back to Singapore one day, but we just didn't expect it to be three weeks later.
We were both very Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 24, 2014
- First stop in SingaporeWe left Sydney on May 18 to do a short trip covering Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau. This time it is going to be only the two of us, I and Mala. Malisha cannot take leave and Amila Posted by fernando65 in Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau | May 18, 2014
- SingaporeI arrived in Singapore late Friday night and headed to Brittney's. After running into her on Gili Air, she had offered me her couch to crash on and to give me a tour of the city on Saturday. To start Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | May 13, 2014
- Singapore!On the plane I watched TV shows and movies the whole time. I watched ABC3, Disney, Kakadu, The Internsip and the start of The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug.
At the airport we did lots of things like visited the cactus garden, Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | May 4, 2014
- Photo bombing We have had some fun filled days here, with lots of laughter. This hotel is out of this world and although so big the staff are marvellous, although they do keep calling Bill and I, Miss Alison. We have not Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 2, 2014
- Back to SingaporeFriday was the last day of our cruise but we didn't leave the ship until the afternoon, which gave us several hours to kill. After packing our suitcases and giving them to the porter, we headed to the pool and Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 15, 2004
- ####$$$@@@%%%******!!!!!!!This morning we woke up with the mother of all hangovers, vaguely recollecting singing bad Beetles songs, drinking lots of cocktails, smoking cigars and various other things associated with a big night.
The day was highlighted by the ship returning to Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 13, 2004
- We are sailing, we are sailing...Sunday morning, I had to wake up early to get a replacement camera. So it was a mad rush to the Funan shopping centre to pick a decent model before we had to leave at 11:30. After a bit of Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 10, 2004