- Last night out in Singa, Last lecture, Farewell BBQHad my last night out in Singapore (I think) last week.. It was a ladies night - great fun (as per eh?!). We went to Zouk, a great club in Singapore. The music was great, the friends were great and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 24, 2013
- Day Five: It doesn't just rain, it Singa-pours!This was it, our last day in Singapore and we were all set for the beach on Sentosa Island. The sun was shining, we had eaten well and I was especially excited to try out the 'MegaZip' zipwire owned by Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 21, 2013
- Changi airport!Made it this far :-). Flight good, but longest leg to come :-P
Just doing this quick post to check everything is going onto Facebook OK. Next post Portugal.
Have a good week everyone! Posted by suziqed in Portugal and Spain 2013 | Apr 21, 2013
- Day Four: Lost & Loving It!
This message made my day. Such a small thing, once again somewhere that not many people would notice it, yet it had a profound effect on my mood (possibly exacerbated by dehydration and Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 20, 2013
- Day Three: Sickness in Singapore!Perhaps it's the jetlag getting worse, or maybe it was the dubious 'vegetarian chicken' I ate down the street last night. Either way, today has not been a pleasant one!
Surprisingly, one of the hardest things for me in Singapore has Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 19, 2013
- Singapore (day 5 - the final day!!)The final day started with a call from Uncle Frank to wish us well followed by breakfast and packing (while the kids were booked into Cool Club!). Then it was back to Vivo City to meet up with Catherine Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 18, 2013
- Day Two: Explore Singapore
I did myself a huge favour by not sleeping on the flight, and although the jetlag is still very obvious today I managed a few hours overnight and woke up at a 'normal' local t Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 18, 2013
- Day One: Arrival in Singapore
Great flight from Helsinki, my longest to date (12hrs) so naturally I was hugely impressed, and grateful, to be welcomed to my seat by a pillow, blanket, headphones and my own Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 17, 2013
- Singapore (day 4)No rush to get out today and no real plans except for a meal out with Dave's uncle and cousin tonight (Dave spoke to Uncle Frank on the phone first thing). Usual breakfast with the now regular guest animals but Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 17, 2013
- Singapore (day 3) - wildlife day!Today we were going to the zoo (or 3 separate zoos all next to each other in Singapore's case!). Up early again and the usual high quality buffet breakfast although trying to get Tom to go for the 'healthier' options Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 16, 2013
- Singapore (day 2)Still not fully adjusted to the time change or the heat so woke up and watched the sunrise (while walking around the hotel grounds!)
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 15, 2013
- New Zealand to Singapore Managed to drag ourselves up early despite some overnight texts from PPI companies (!!) to get the transfer to the airport - all 5 minutes of it! Very foggy so flight delayed so (un)fortunately more time to 'shop'! Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 14, 2013
- Meals out, Wine and Cheese, Utown Infinity PoolThis week I've been lucky enough to have 3 evenings out one after the other! On Thursday I met up with a friend and his girlfriend from the UK - hes a family friend called James. They Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 14, 2013
- Safely in SingaporeReady to go at 9.30 am but not collected till 1 pm so filled in time and dispelled the nerves with a lovely walk near the beach. A great day to fly. A few champers (who can resist Posted by Margrobtripblog in Travel tales | Apr 10, 2013
- From Sri Lanka to SingaporeLooking back at the six weeks we spent in Sri Lanka, and choosing which [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/pixies/|photos]] to upload I realised just how much we saw and did in this beautiful country. We have now made it over to Singapo Posted by pixies in Mr and Mrs Pixie Go Round the World | Apr 10, 2013
- Singapur - Ein Tag im ZooSingapur, schnell bleibt nur eine kleine Auswahl an Ausflugszielen, darunter der Zoo von Weltrang. Ich entschließe mich zu einem Besuch. Das hat eine längere Busfahrt in den Norden zur Folge, ich bin schon fast in Malaysia.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 5, 2013
- Singapur - Licht und SchattenWie bin ich denn da, wo komm ich denn da hin. Heiß und schwül, es schlagen vereinzelt überfette Tropfen an die Fenster, doch kühlen können sie einen nie. Neugier auf das kleine Indien, aufgebaut inmitten Singapurs.
Hier und da ist Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 5, 2013
- #1 Singapore
So we started our long journey, which would take us through many adventures and experiences, actually quite with big style. I received from my mother as a Christmas gift the first two nights in Singapore. Of course we booked it Posted by migrationbirds in On the road to Mongolia | Apr 4, 2013
- #0 Author's noteMe (David) and my girlfriend (Andrea) are travelling from Singapore to Mongolia in a 6 month long journey. I decided to start the trip after my study were finished and as she really enjoys travelling, just quit the job and Posted by migrationbirds in On the road to Mongolia | Apr 4, 2013
- En routeHello!
Here we are at the end of April Fool's Day at Changi Airport. So far, nothing "foolish" has happened and in the remaining 50 mins of today, I hope it stays that way. It's only been 9 months Posted by fay_bee in Japan 2013 | Apr 1, 2013
- AquariumYesterday Jakob (swedish) and I decided to go to the aquarium on Sentosa. This aquarium is the biggest in the world. Unfortunately we picked the worst day to go though because of course it Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 30, 2013
- Singapur - Eine exemplarische AnkunftNach einem Flug an dem ich mich nach dem Aussteigen schon nicht mehr erinnere, betrete ich Singapur. Mir kommt eine Südafrikanerin in den Sinn, die mir in himmlischen Tönen von dem Flughafen in Singapur berichtet hatte. Es gäbe Swimming Pools, Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Mar 27, 2013
- Few bits and bobs...I DONT WANNA GO HOME - I only have 10 weeks left - it has gone by so fast, I can't believe where the past 8 months have gone to.
I managed to get a cheeky picture with Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- MARINA BAY SANDSGUESS WHERE I GOT TO GO AGAIN LAST WEEKEND?! Yes thats right, Marina Bay Sands. I swear I will never tire of this building, pool or view. I LOVE IT! It was Leong's birthday and so he Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- Hi-TeaA couple of weekends ago I had the most amazing day ever! I booked to go the the Fullerton hotel with Mischa (my geography friend here also from the UK). We dressed up smartly in dresses and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013