- Singapore in 48 hoursWe covered the length of the entire metropolis by bus in just 20 minutes. This tiny, efficiently run nation is the embodiment of civilisation, with every square inch occupied by modern apartment blocks, air conditioned shopping malls and manicured roads. Posted by adamandrina in Rina and Adam | Apr 7, 2012
- Erste WocheDie erste kurze Arbeitswoche ist geschafft! Unglaublich wie die Zeit rennt, daher jetzt erst ein Update.
Wie nicht anders zu erwarten sind die Kollegen alle sehr nett, hilfsbereit und aufgeschlossen. Bis ich mir allerdings Namen und Gesichter merken ka Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 6, 2012
- Tuesday 3rd April (Elton)We're all a bit tired from our busy day yesterday, so have a late breakfast then head down to the Cable Car, and take the journey from Sentosa across to the 'mainland'. Have a coffee, then catch it back Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 6, 2012
- Universal Studio (Ilona)What a tiring day. It started off with a torrential tropical thundersorm overnight that continued into the morning. Had our plans to go to Universal Studios today been ruined? I asked the lady who cooks the eggs at breakfast if Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Sentosa Island (Elton)Technology - when it works, its great, and when it doesn't.... Trying to charge the tablet and mobile last night just wasn't working - and it possibly explains why I woke at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep. Tried Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- And they're offThe day started early and is ending late. Our flight out was delayed about an hour, but we didn't really mind because we were so excited to be heading off on our "once in a lifetime" trip.
The plane experience Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Gut gelandetHallo,
Bin gut in Singapur angekommen. Der Flug war ganz ok, bis auf dem Inder neben mir, der aus dem Mund gestunken hat und die ganze Zeit gehustet und genießt und dann noch schön den Rotz hochgezogen hat… Aber hatte Oropax Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 1, 2012
- Singapore: All in OneTo many of my countrymen, Singapore is a symbol of prestige. Tell one that you won't be in church this weekend because you'll be in Singapore, he or she will look at you admiringly if not jealously. Three weeks later Posted by automidori in Hundred and Ninety Degrees | Mar 24, 2012
- Sing in SingaporeSo this blog entry is considerably shorter than the other ones I am writing about and that is because I was only in Singapore for one day so I don’t have a lot to talk about, unfortunately. Anyway just as Posted by MVVincent in Semester at Sea | Mar 23, 2012
- Singapore to Thailand12th Feb and i touch down in Singapore in the wee hours of the morning. We’d used our bible (aka the lonely planet) to book a nights accommodation at the Prince of Wales Hostel. Initial we tried to Posted by ljmackie in The Final Fling | Mar 23, 2012
- It's raining...again!So we've found shelter at Leo's Cafe Bar where I'm awarding Leo the award for best cappuccino of the trip! Congratulations Leo!
So far today, we've borrowed Fei Fei and Tudor's bikes and followed the river into the city. We Posted by allyson2 in Dave and Allyson's Honeymoon | Mar 22, 2012
- Changing LivesHi, this is my 1st time ever doing a Travel Blog! I'm totally clueless, like a new-born child here, but i feel totally excited! This will be a great place for me to share with everyone how much fun i Posted by miltontan in Where Everyone Travel | Mar 21, 2012
- Arrived in SingaporeSo we've landed in Singapore, our last stop before home, and made our way to Fei Fei and Tudor's house where we're crashing for two nights. Nothing much to report, but we did hear from our cabbie here that there Posted by dkroetsch in Dave and Allyson's Honeymoon | Mar 21, 2012
- A Day at SentosaI've not written in this blog as much as I did in 2010, mainly because of the sameness of the day-to-day events. I didn't really feel as if I had anything new to share.
But, that changed on Sunday when the Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 18, 2012
So we're currently in Goa India where we have found ourselves another little piece of beach paradise. It is truly lovely here and a welcome change from India's crazy urban landscape. Posted by ttsbraaten in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Mar 16, 2012
- Hortoilua 2009 - 2010, alku.===Tiistaina 28. huhtikuuta 2009===
==Uutisia / News==
Hmmm.... mitäs jos...
Pitäskö? ...miksi ei?
Irti sorron rautaisesta otteesta.
Lentoliput taskussa: 7 lentoa 1700 euroa. Halpaa kuin saippua.
9 Posted by Hapa in Hapa`s travels | Mar 16, 2012
- SingaporeAfter almost 11 hours and more than 10.000 km we arrived in Singapore. The New York City of the Asian World. The Little India area gave us shelter for 4 nights. This backpackers area is packed with Indians and Vegetarian Posted by Busy Brabander in Far Away Down Under | Feb 5, 2012
- The Great Grape Jelly HuntI went grocery shopping Sunday (for the umpteenth time it seems). On my list were a few simple things – cereal, cheese and grape jelly. Nothing exotic, right? Wrong!
The cereal (Corn Flakes because Cheerios are still way too expensive) and Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 13, 2012
- One week down...There was not much of any interest to report since my last entry. Randall and I have spent the last week in a training room learning (or in my case, re-learning) the computer reservation system used by the Carlson office Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 9, 2012
- Singapore!Singapore is a good few hours bus ride from Melaka, and unfortunately we arrived in an area we didn't expect to in heavy rain. After spending a while trying to flag down a taxi we were soon on our way Posted by Christian25 in Flying The Nest | Mar 8, 2012
- My departure date March 1I was up at very early to catch my 900am flights to Minneapolis and of course had to be at the airport 2 hours prior since I was going internationally. At least I was in first class on the Posted by Randy Hinton in My Singapore trip 2012 | Mar 7, 2012
- Home comforts in Modern SingaporeHello everyone,
As we pack this morning to enjoy the final leg of our Asian Odyssey in Hong Kong - excited by the City ahead but equally dreading going back to reality of staying in a shared dorm after spending Posted by charlieandross in World domination 2011-12 | Mar 7, 2012
- Getting down to businessAs I write this it's 6:00 AM on Tuesday, 06 March. Yesterday was our first day of training on the reservation system used by CWT's AsiaPac office. I have worked on it before; however, that was 2 years ago, so Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 5, 2012
- East Asia 1985 (29) - SingaporeSingapore: The rapidly modernising city-state
==Wednesday 15.5.1985, Manila - Singapore==
The flight from [[http://sandalsand.travellerspoint.com/130/|Manila]] was not leaving Posted by Sandalsand in Sandalsand | May 17, 1985
- Welcome to Singapore!Yes, here I am, in hot and humid Singapore. Arrived last night via Airbus which I'd definitely recommend - I could nearly stretch my legs out completely! Of course, being a long-haul flight, it still wasn't overly comfortable, and I Posted by hgchapman in A Year in Australia | Mar 5, 2012