- 7.WE - SingapurNach all den Reisen habe ich mich entschieden mal wieder ein Wochenende in Singapur zu bleiben. Zum einen um endlich mal ein wenig Hausputz zu machen, Emails zu schreiben und auch mal wieder auszuschlafen. Zum anderen um die Reiseplanung für Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Jun 4, 2012
- Day 148: Boats, Salads and race build up25/05/12
We woke up and took breakfast in McDonalds so we could use their wi-fi, since it was equally as greasy as what we get at the food halls. Spent some time on the internet replying to emails and sorting Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 3, 2012
- A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Anticipation and excitement was all over my face when came the day to go to Universal Studio in Singapore. Been hearing ab Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 29, 2012
- The First StepTravelling. What's travelling? Some people travel just to spend time with their family, some travel to visit their family, some travel for the fun and entertainment and some travel for business. For me, I travel to explore and experience different Posted by SNEC in Journey For The Wild and The Domestic | May 26, 2012
- Melaka and Singapore!!!May 22- Kuala Lumpour-things i forgot-
Malaysia. I should focus on some little things that keep forgetting to share. My daily life now has the background of Muslim prayer and singing. I love it. I love seeing all the culture and Posted by Janayl in China! | May 26, 2012
- Chapter sixty two - SingaporeDay 228: Singapore 14/05/2012
Shhh, I have a dirty secret to confess to. Today, we had both a McDonald's and a Burger King. I feel sick even thinking about it. This is how this happened. We got up at seven for Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | May 20, 2012
- SingaporeAs for many travellers, Singapore was a very welcome break after South East Aisa. Clean, functional and trendy - the city was brilliant to spend a couple of days in.
We decided to be proper tourists, and went to universal Posted by Tess_JM in Round the World 2012! | May 15, 2012
- Singapore Skyline, Marina Bay & Little IndiaWe started the morning with a fabulous spread at breakfast here at the Ritz Carlton.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Mother's Day in Singapore
Yesterday evening, we arrived in Singapore. Our flight on Singapore Airlines was simply fantastic. The airline lived up to its reputation for first class service. Although it was only a Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Hitting the road again
Hard to believe it is almost 2 years since Turkey but time for the watson5 to hit the road again. Of course we all know Matt would have us travelling full time with no fixed abode and Posted by Watson5 in Watson Family Travels | May 11, 2012
- Wednesday, 9th May (Ilona)So...Singapore.
We arrived at about 7am Singapore time and our flight out wasn't until 8pm. A whole day in Singapore - Yay! Lots of sights to see and things to do. Since we didn't see the city of Singapore when we Posted by riteoh in Europe | May 10, 2012
Two days in Singapore to try to return to our time zone without too much jet-lag.
N.B. It hasn't helped the jet-lag but we thoroughly enjoyed Singapore nevertheless.
What a contrast - from old world to high-tech modern at the end Posted by johnandkathy in Europe 2012 | May 10, 2012
- SINGAPORE! After stopping in Kuala Lumpur first, we arrive in Singapore. The first thing we notice upon arrival (which was very hard to miss) was the incredible humidity! I realised soon after that getting my hair straightened the day before was Posted by chehadejames in Sathya & Claire Take on the World | May 7, 2012
- Night Out in SingAfter breakfast, we all head around to the park so the kids can get rid of some energy and steam up a bit. After this, the pay off comes in the form of a visit to Brunetti’s in Tanglin Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Singapore's ChinatownHaving given all the crab time to process, we are up late for a change. I get a bit of a gym session in so I can tell the rest of the training group I really did do something Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Little India and pepper crabIn the morning we head off late again after breakfast – too much time up chatting with T last night. We are off to the tourist office to find out our transport options for around town. There is a Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Singapore October 2011All the last minute preparations behind us, Mum picks us up and out to the airport. We have been warned about delays due to Customs go slows, but there is so little happening at the airport when we arrive Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Drittes Wochenende Singapur, 4.Woche Bin ein wenig im Verzug mit meiner Berichterstattung. Inwischen bin ich schon gut von meinem Inseltrip zurückgekehrt, aber erst einmal zurück zum dritten Wochenende in Singapur und meiner vierten Woche hier.
Eigentlich war für Samst Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | May 3, 2012
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore on Friday evening and jumped on the MRT (Singapore metro which was very cheap & really good for getting around) from the airport and headed on the purple line to Boon Keng. After walking up and Posted by Gem-Leight in Gem & Leight's honeymoon adventure | May 2, 2012
From the chaotic to the clean, from the dirt to the sanitised, from the smells to the sanity... from Mumbai we landed in Singapore.
We landed late on Friday evening and were due to fly out Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | May 1, 2012
- SingaporeYes guys, the time has come... its the last stop in Asia!
Singpore is one hell of a place. It so clean! Its so shiny!! I could actually imagine living here (dont worry Mum I wont...!) My first experience wasnt great Posted by sophie.lee in Sophie's Big Trip! | Apr 28, 2012
- Arbeit, Arbeit, ArbeitHabe ja noch kaum über meine Hauptbeschäftigung hier geredet, die Arbeit :-). Diese Woche durfte ich erfahren was Last Minute wirklich bedeutet! Das Schlimme, hier geht es bei fast jedem Projekt so zu...
Spontan wurde nämlich letzte Woche ein Kundentrain Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 25, 2012
- Who are we and what are we doing?Background info;
Jeff (USA) and Simone (Swiss) lived for nearly 4 years in Singapore before deciding to leave their jobs, apartment and lives in Asia to spend more time with family and pursue different directions, ideally with a substantial amount Posted by itengoredhair in (Professional) Global Nomads | Mar 3, 2012
- ♡ Singapore! ♡After my incredibly blonde moment of arriving at the airport two days early for my flight, Singapore flight take two was MUCH more successful! Despite being delayed an hour, I managed to finish reading "The Hunger Games" on my kindle, Posted by sdestecroix in Xx Skye's 2012 Adventure xX | Apr 22, 2012
- "You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof""You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof" -those were the words to which I entered Singapore. Words from my friend, Dhwani Desai, who has lived in Singapore most of her life.
"Something tells me i'm about to Posted by AnIndiotAbroad in An Indiot Abroad | Apr 18, 2012