- Life on the run When we left Singapore at the beginning of May, we put in our blog, that we knew we would come back to Singapore one day, but we just didn't expect it to be three weeks later.
We were both very Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 24, 2014
- First stop in SingaporeWe left Sydney on May 18 to do a short trip covering Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau. This time it is going to be only the two of us, I and Mala. Malisha cannot take leave and Amila Posted by fernando65 in Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau | May 18, 2014
- SingaporeI arrived in Singapore late Friday night and headed to Brittney's. After running into her on Gili Air, she had offered me her couch to crash on and to give me a tour of the city on Saturday. To start Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | May 13, 2014
- Singapore!On the plane I watched TV shows and movies the whole time. I watched ABC3, Disney, Kakadu, The Internsip and the start of The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug.
At the airport we did lots of things like visited the cactus garden, Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | May 4, 2014
- Photo bombing We have had some fun filled days here, with lots of laughter. This hotel is out of this world and although so big the staff are marvellous, although they do keep calling Bill and I, Miss Alison. We have not Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 2, 2014
- Back to SingaporeFriday was the last day of our cruise but we didn't leave the ship until the afternoon, which gave us several hours to kill. After packing our suitcases and giving them to the porter, we headed to the pool and Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 15, 2004
- ####$$$@@@%%%******!!!!!!!This morning we woke up with the mother of all hangovers, vaguely recollecting singing bad Beetles songs, drinking lots of cocktails, smoking cigars and various other things associated with a big night.
The day was highlighted by the ship returning to Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 13, 2004
- We are sailing, we are sailing...Sunday morning, I had to wake up early to get a replacement camera. So it was a mad rush to the Funan shopping centre to pick a decent model before we had to leave at 11:30. After a bit of Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 10, 2004
- England 2 - Wales 0Saturday was our only full day in Singapore city, so we spent most of it relaxing. We did however do the tacky tourist thing and had cocktails in the Long Bar, I naturally had a Singapore Sling but Heather had Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 9, 2004
- Plane Ride from HeavenAs we were by this point officially honeymooners, we managed to scam emergency exit seats. Swiss Air are now my recommended airline to travel with. (Handing out Swiss chocs during the flight doesn't hurt their reputation either :). Anyway, for Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 8, 2004
- Day one in SingaporeOur first day in Singapore didn't start until after midday, as we spent the morning catching up on a lot of lost sleep.
We started off by exploring Chinatown itself. It is best described as a cacophony of smells, noises and Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Mar 19, 2006
- All those birds and no poop?Today (20th March) was spent at the Singapore bird park. This consisted of around 3,500 birds covering about 900 species. Although a lot of these were in open spaces (e.g. flamingos, which when I saw them, I got the inexplicable Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Mar 20, 2006
- SingaporeWe were picked up by taxi at 5.30 yesterday morning, to go to the ferry port. There was no signage at the ferry port and it was confusing where to go and by some fluke I ended up interpreting a Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 1, 2014
- A Step Back in Time....
To reach Pulau Ubin you must first take a ride on a bumboat from Changi Village. Bumboats will leave when they reach capacity of twelve passengers, or if you do not care to wait, you can Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 28, 2014
- Finally in IndoFound a way to get the pictures loaded finally.
I landed on Bali in the evening and split a cab with a gal from England headed to the same area as me. After some wandering, I was able to find Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Apr 26, 2014
- The Coolest Airport EverI landed in Singapore around 2am, local time, and having slept for the majority of the flight from Tokyo decided to wander the terminals. That early in the morning, there is not a whole lot going on in most airports. Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Apr 23, 2014
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles..
Planes, Trains and Automobiles...NOT!
For my European and big city friends, this will just sound like more whining, as you are all very familiar with public buses/trains Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 16, 2014
- Daily Life[center][/center]
I have been WAY behind on updating my travel writings/notes/blog. The few people who actually read it are emailing and calling to see what the heck is going on! My apolo Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 14, 2014
- SingaporeI was only in Singapore for two nights but I was pleasantly surprised with Singapore after receiving many mixed reviews before I got there. Yes, it is expensive compared to other South East Asian countries, but people do J walk Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Apr 11, 2014
- First stop - SingaporeSafely ensconced in Singapore. Arrived yesterday at 6.40 a.m. after a very good flight - even managed to get some sleep. First impressions - lots of trees, flower gardens along the roads, heat and humidity. Spent the Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Apr 11, 2014
- SingaporeNår me kom fram til Singapore fekk me ein god og etterlengta smak av Noreg. Me var så heldige å få bu hjå Wenche og Morten med familie ( Hilde sin familie) :-) Leiligheten deira ligger ute på øya Sentosa, Posted by Hilkris in Australia/Asia 2014 | Apr 9, 2014
- Bugis St, SingaporeA more relaxed day today as we followed an advertisement in the guide book and visited Bugis St. We arrived there at about 09:00 and realised that only the food stalls were in operation. Re-reading the advertisement we Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 9, 2014
- Another Amazing DayUp relatively early today and after a quick breakfast in our room we made for the Orchard MRT station at about 07:30. We travelled to the Boon Lay MRT Station via about 15 stations and a change of line and Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 8, 2014
- Singapore AttractionsAfter uploading yesterday's image and blog we walked along Tanglin Rd and found an extensive Supermarket where we picked up some essential supplies. We didn't need any rocking to sleep after we returned to the hotel. The bed Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 7, 2014
- SINGAPORE !!This morning we awoke in the bustling port of Singapore. This was our disembarkation point and sadly we bid goodbye to the wonderful Ocean Princess. We arranged to collect our luggage at 09:30 and spent the two hours Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 6, 2014