- Sea FeverIn most of my travels I probably will not be doing any sea-skimming. Unfortunately so, but then again I'd rather be on a 16th century privateer than a modern cruise ship!
Here's one of my most favourite poems ever: Sea Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jan 27, 2014
- Walk AboutSince yoga is out of the question until I get my stiches out from my little good news, bad news episode, I have resumed my power wa Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Jan 27, 2014
- First TestOkay, this is my first time starting a blog. Ever. So be kind! Haha.
Thought it might be a good time to share my experiences with others, in addition to the few photos I might be posting on FB.
I haven't actually Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jan 26, 2014
- So, I have some good news and some bad news......==So when Jack gets off the plane and asks what I have been up to this week...........I can say I have some good news and some bad news....
==The good news is we are within 10 minutes of a clinic in Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Jan 23, 2014
- Lion Dragon Dance in celebration of Chinese New Year
I did manage to entice Rachel out again after our wanderings throughout the HDB areas. This time I drove, which went surprisingly well right down to parking. We determined to leave befor Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Jan 20, 2014
- So you might need a compass.....
===Girls night out adventure..Rachel first Metro experience===
So Mom had this grand plan. Integrate some fun with errands that had to be run. Take public transp Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Jan 20, 2014
- Learning Curves........or Whiny Bits.....Nearly one week in, and a list of what I have learned/accomplished/adapted to.
How to convert km to mph, or stay within the posted limit. Mostly with the assistance of the complementary Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Jan 20, 2014
- Singapore Immersion week 1One week in, here is a list of what I have learned/accomplished/adapted to.
How to convert km to mph, or stay within the posted kmph. Especially when the included flashy red light/blue light accessory in the rental car flashes red Posted by hlcwach in New, but not necessarily improved! | Jan 19, 2014
- Singapore Sling
Clean. Efficient. Organized. Expensive.
The quality level of the service is outstanding and the air is olifactorally Posted by Baronessonthego in Forgotten Cocktail Hour | Dec 31, 2013
- Singapore in Images[[http://www.flickr.com/photos/shakthi83/sets/72157638771054283/|Singapore in Images]] Posted by shakthi83 in Wanderings and Wonderings | Dec 29, 2013
- Singapore (6th - 9th December)In Singapore we stayed at the wonderfully named Happy Snail Hostel. It’s a really small hostel, with just three rooms, but it was great. It helped that the owner had over-booked the 8 bed dorm we’d booked into, so we Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Dec 20, 2013
- Singapore - Starting an ALMOST canceled tripWhat is an Adrenaline Rush? the internet defines it as a surge of strength and energy brought on by a dangerous situation, by, or as if by, adrenaline. What was the danger I was facing? Losing the chance of going Posted by nabamita in Where Next? | Dec 19, 2013
- Singapore, SingaporeWe were up at 05:00 (ouch!) to catch our bus from Melaka to Singapore and with it being both a Sunday and a National Holiday had reservations about trying to catch a bus to the station, and after waiting for Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Nov 27, 2013
- SingaporeWell we are on our way.
An uneventful although delayed flight from Perth to Singapore.
We arrived in Singapore to hot and steamy weather and slow moving queues to get through immigration and customs so we could spend some of our transit Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Dec 15, 2013
- Singapore SlingLanding late at an aggressively festive Changi Airport we took the light rail in to the centre and promptly passed out, exhausted from a day of plane travel. In the morning we had a wander around the pristine Chinatown area Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Dec 2, 2013
- SingaporeFeeling sad and not to ready for our next adventure we landed in Singapore. The contrast was shocking - suddenly everything was clear and marked. People spoke English everywhere, looked rich and the place was ultra clean. Definitely first world, Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Nov 16, 2013
- Bangkok to Singapore and two weeks at seaAhoy there everyone!
Guess what...Lachlan and I are in Sydney, Australia! Our cruise ship, the 'Voyager of the Seas' docked at Circular Quay sometime before we woke up this morning, wedging itself between the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera Posted by LS overland in L & S Finland to Australia overland trip | Nov 8, 2013
- Some more of Singapore
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/627761/large_FB8443462219AC6817CDF9700D5C04F2.jpg caption=For Stuart...at the London eye apparent Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Nov 7, 2013
- 8 days in SingaporeIt's official, WE LOVE SINGAPORE. We had a great time there, but definitely went over budget. For those that aren't aware, Singapore is very expensive! It seemed especially so after coming from Borneo. However, as we have found with most Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Nov 5, 2013
- Botanical Bliss 8th October 2013
We set the alarm for 830am so that we could get started before it got too hot. First stop this morning, after breaksfast, was our hop on bus. We decided to look around the much acclaimed Botanical Gardens. Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 23, 2013
- Gardens Under Glass7th OCtober 2013
We woke up at about 930am, we needed the sleep. The breakfast at the hotel was $30 so we thought we could find better value in the mall. Brunetti did breakfast so we went there. They make the Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 22, 2013
- Hello Heat & Humidity6th October 2013
We arrived safely in Singapore, after a very turbulent flight. I did not handle it quite as well as I hoped but I got there in one piece! I am also very tired from 4 nights of no Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 22, 2013
- Singapore Plan v1.0**Yeah, the title is cheesy and proves that I am a hopeless Software Engineer.
So, to start off with, Singapore is not the kind of place that excites my travel bugs. I prefer natural or cultural places. I don't mind Posted by nabamita in Where Next? | Oct 17, 2013
- Week 511th Oct - Day 35
Now today was the longest day of travelling ever. We checked out at the bungalows at 11am and was already on the speed boat back by 12 but our driver was obviously in a bad mood. Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Oct 15, 2013
- What to do on a stopover in Singapore[float=left][/float][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]Singapore often serves as a stopover during a number of flights passing over Asia. Besides, a number of cruises which organize a tour of a multiple countries halt for a brief stopover Posted by ArpitaMehra in Travel Musings & View From My Third Eye | Oct 9, 2013