- Singapore Immersion week 1One week in, here is a list of what I have learned/accomplished/adapted to.
How to convert km to mph, or stay within the posted kmph. Especially when the included flashy red light/blue light accessory in the rental car flashes red Posted by hlcwach in New, but not necessarily improved! | Jan 19, 2014
- Singapore Sling
Clean. Efficient. Organized. Expensive.
The quality level of the service is outstanding and the air is olifactorally Posted by Baronessonthego in Forgotten Cocktail Hour | Dec 31, 2013
- Singapore in Images[[http://www.flickr.com/photos/shakthi83/sets/72157638771054283/|Singapore in Images]] Posted by shakthi83 in Wanderings and Wonderings | Dec 29, 2013
- Singapore (6th - 9th December)In Singapore we stayed at the wonderfully named Happy Snail Hostel. It’s a really small hostel, with just three rooms, but it was great. It helped that the owner had over-booked the 8 bed dorm we’d booked into, so we Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Dec 20, 2013
- Singapore - Starting an ALMOST canceled tripWhat is an Adrenaline Rush? the internet defines it as a surge of strength and energy brought on by a dangerous situation, by, or as if by, adrenaline. What was the danger I was facing? Losing the chance of going Posted by nabamita in Where Next? | Dec 19, 2013
- Singapore, SingaporeWe were up at 05:00 (ouch!) to catch our bus from Melaka to Singapore and with it being both a Sunday and a National Holiday had reservations about trying to catch a bus to the station, and after waiting for Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Nov 27, 2013
- SingaporeWell we are on our way.
An uneventful although delayed flight from Perth to Singapore.
We arrived in Singapore to hot and steamy weather and slow moving queues to get through immigration and customs so we could spend some of our transit Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Dec 15, 2013
- Singapore SlingLanding late at an aggressively festive Changi Airport we took the light rail in to the centre and promptly passed out, exhausted from a day of plane travel. In the morning we had a wander around the pristine Chinatown area Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Dec 2, 2013
- SingaporeFeeling sad and not to ready for our next adventure we landed in Singapore. The contrast was shocking - suddenly everything was clear and marked. People spoke English everywhere, looked rich and the place was ultra clean. Definitely first world, Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Nov 16, 2013
- Bangkok to Singapore and two weeks at seaAhoy there everyone!
Guess what...Lachlan and I are in Sydney, Australia! Our cruise ship, the 'Voyager of the Seas' docked at Circular Quay sometime before we woke up this morning, wedging itself between the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera Posted by LS overland in L & S Finland to Australia overland trip | Nov 8, 2013
- Some more of Singapore
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/627761/large_FB8443462219AC6817CDF9700D5C04F2.jpg caption=For Stuart...at the London eye apparent Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Nov 7, 2013
- 8 days in SingaporeIt's official, WE LOVE SINGAPORE. We had a great time there, but definitely went over budget. For those that aren't aware, Singapore is very expensive! It seemed especially so after coming from Borneo. However, as we have found with most Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Nov 5, 2013
- Botanical Bliss 8th October 2013
We set the alarm for 830am so that we could get started before it got too hot. First stop this morning, after breaksfast, was our hop on bus. We decided to look around the much acclaimed Botanical Gardens. Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 23, 2013
- Gardens Under Glass7th OCtober 2013
We woke up at about 930am, we needed the sleep. The breakfast at the hotel was $30 so we thought we could find better value in the mall. Brunetti did breakfast so we went there. They make the Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 22, 2013
- Hello Heat & Humidity6th October 2013
We arrived safely in Singapore, after a very turbulent flight. I did not handle it quite as well as I hoped but I got there in one piece! I am also very tired from 4 nights of no Posted by JenMF in J.E.D's OS Jaunt | Oct 22, 2013
- Singapore Plan v1.0**Yeah, the title is cheesy and proves that I am a hopeless Software Engineer.
So, to start off with, Singapore is not the kind of place that excites my travel bugs. I prefer natural or cultural places. I don't mind Posted by nabamita in Where Next? | Oct 17, 2013
- Week 511th Oct - Day 35
Now today was the longest day of travelling ever. We checked out at the bungalows at 11am and was already on the speed boat back by 12 but our driver was obviously in a bad mood. Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Oct 15, 2013
- What to do on a stopover in Singapore[float=left][/float][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]Singapore often serves as a stopover during a number of flights passing over Asia. Besides, a number of cruises which organize a tour of a multiple countries halt for a brief stopover Posted by ArpitaMehra in Travel Musings & View From My Third Eye | Oct 9, 2013
- Singapore==Singapore - The last leg of our tour==
Easy Asia! No currency conversions, everything is in English, everyone speaks English, amazing public transport, extremely clean, modern and expensive. Hard to imagine that we were still in South East Asia!! Ou Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Sep 29, 2013
- Shopping DayTuesday our last day in Singapore we spent roaming the shops we went to Funan Plaza and Plaza Singapura. Our flight out of Singapore left at 10.30pm and whilst we were sitting around waiting to board we bumped into a Posted by CraigHel in Sri Lanka 2013 | Sep 20, 2013
- S.E.A Aquarium & Adventure Cove WaterparkMonday brought a much nicer day as we went to the S.E.A. Aquarium which has the largest acrylic viewing tank in the world, it was very spectacular and we spent about an hour and half looking around.
We then went Posted by CraigHel in Sri Lanka 2013 | Sep 17, 2013
- Universal StudiosSunday proved to be very wet however we still got to see Universal Studios and managed some rides. Craig and his brother waited in a few hour long queues just to go on some. Islas favourite was the Madagascar boat Posted by CraigHel in Sri Lanka 2013 | Sep 17, 2013
- TravellingWe spent our Saturday travelling from Ballarat to Melbourne on the 11am shuttle bus for our flight out of Melbourne at 3.35pm. We had time to have some lunch at the airport and spot our rather large Singapore Airlines A380 Posted by CraigHel in Sri Lanka 2013 | Sep 17, 2013
- SingaporeWhen visiting the malay peninsula you should also plan some time for a detour to Singapore. This city state, which is independent from Malaysia since 1965, has a unique flair in South-East Asia.
I have chosen these words with care, because Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Sep 16, 2013
- Flying to Europe[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Sep 12, 2013