- Slumdog to Millionnaire Leaving India after 3 months I was looking forward to a change. Not knowing much about Singapore I was not quite what to expect just apart it is a very clean country and how they don’t sell chewing gum. I Posted by jasdeep_virdee in RTW 2011 | Aug 20, 2012
- SingaporeWe got to Singapore at just after noon on the Saturday the 21st. Grandma's friend Virginia Tan had set us up with a place to stay with her cousin and family, and they very generously picked us up from the Posted by geoffboulton in SE Asia Trip | Jul 25, 2012
- Days 26 to 29 - SingaporeAs we reel from the shock of leaving Thailand, we're realizing that Singapore is a pretty amazing city. It reminds me a lot of Vancouver actually but with an economy and population that is much more dependent on immigration. Walking Posted by rli01 in Thailand 2012 | Jul 23, 2012
- Night Safari21st July 2012
Singapore night safari was just as impressive as the day zoo, Singapore have taken a lot of pride in the way the zoo's are designed & presented to the public. The night safari was extremely busy but seemed Posted by Duzzy 64 in Singapore/Malaysia 2012 | Jul 23, 2012
- Singapore Sling
Clean. Efficient. Organized. Expensive.
The quality level of the service is outstanding and the air is olifactorally pleasing. You certainly pay for what you get. Singapore is continuing to grow and one might argue that if they keep building Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jul 3, 2012
- Breakfast with the Orangutans, but wait there is more.....21st July 2012
What a day we have had today! Up bright and early and another very humid day, today's bonus...sun & sweat lol. Our tour guide was an absolute crack up, Linda Chan, sister of Jackie Chan so she claims! Posted by Duzzy 64 in Singapore/Malaysia 2012 | Jul 21, 2012
- City tour + flyer19th July 2012 - 20th July 2012
Just re read what I wrote this morning, bloody iPhones there are a few spelling/grammar mistakes lol, oh well I'm on holidays or is it jet lag? lol. A beautiful hot humid day awaited Posted by Duzzy 64 in Singapore/Malaysia 2012 | Jul 20, 2012
- Finally landed, hello Singapore[b]Wednesday 18th July 2012
After an hour or so delay at good old Tulla we finally arrived in lovely hot Singapore. Had a great flight, love Singapore airlines! Geoff was a very happy boy, we had a spare seat, plenty of Posted by Duzzy 64 in Singapore/Malaysia 2012 | Jul 18, 2012
- Sights of SingaporeHappy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Alex, happy birthday to you!
After a lavish breakfast that included some amazing eggy-bread and ended with Alex feeling sick, we had a little birthday celebration in our room and Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Oct 15, 2011
- Settling in to SingaporeHow is it that the days spent on planes and in airports seem soooo much longer? After an early start and a manic drive back to the airport we spent several lifetimes sat around waiting for our plane. Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Oct 14, 2011
- Singapore stop-overA long day .. arriving late into Singapore after a day which commenced at 5.30am to finalise last minute chores in the house. After the bus to Brissie and check-in we enjoyed one of the great pleasures of travelling Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 9, 2012
- Squeezing Singapore Into Our Backpacker Budget!It only took 5 hours by bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Singapore is a very interesting and enjoyable country, and with a little effort and help, can be done within budget! It is the size of a small Posted by krisses in Indulging the Wanderlust | Jul 9, 2012
- Redang to Tioman July 9Hi We have just taken a boat from our resort to a taxi to a plane ato Singapore to get on a flight to get to Tioman Island. We haven't had access to internet, phone or money for days. Posted by treknbrod in Our Malaysian Adventure 2012 | Jul 8, 2012
- SingaporeLayover time in Changi airport by the rooftop pool.
Posted by katie.hiscock in Party like a sloth. | Jul 6, 2012
- Backpacking SingaporePrestigious red dot design awards had been announced and two of my close friends and colleagues, Avnish and Sandip had made us proud. The award ceremony was in Singapore and we were all excited as we three decided to go Posted by wander-in in Wander-In | Jul 6, 2012
- Flight of the Wrongcord!So I've touched down in Singapore for Day 1, I won't lie I am currently shattered, I was up at 7am on 2nd July saying by to Lucy and its now 9:40pm on the 3rd July with a 12 hour Posted by Red Shoe Diary in Red Shoe Diary | Jul 3, 2012
- First Sights of SingaporeThe hostel is basic but nice and the people here are really friendly. we had to wait around a bit for our room to be cleaned so we explored the local area. Singapore is such a beautiful place that I Posted by jelliott1912 in James and Catherine's Adventures! | Jun 29, 2012
- Dempsey HillWe made our way over to Dempsey Hill, primarily in search of some furniture for the condo. We heard it might be a good place to check. We strolled around the various blocks of the area, but it Posted by DustinH in Our Travel Journal | Jun 26, 2012
- Last DayWe had nearly a whole day left in Singapore. How would we spend it? Taxi ride to sky park? Sitting drinking on the quay across the road? Relaxing by the hotel pool? Nope. Let's walk round and round, up and Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 23, 2012
- Me old ChinaAfter a late afternoon rest we headed out for Chinatown. The sights, the sounds and the smells were exactly what you might expect. Purchases were made at various street sellers establishments and then we found the eating street. A narrow Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- Slumming it with a slingFriday we set out early and headed for the Singapore flyer except - Mick hadn't charged his phone the night before, Mick needed a new memory card for his camera, Mick had forgotten to bring the Samsung tablet with him, Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- Check out - Check inCheck out at The Marriott was the simplest thing ever. Stored our cases while we spent every last minute we could by the pool. We showered and changed in the late checkout lounge which we had all to ourselves and Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 22, 2012
- SingaporeThere are a lot of people who have been asking about Singapore, requesting photos, inquiring about the culture, cuisine, nightlife, etc. We figured the best way we could convey this information would be through an online blog, rather than Posted by DustinH in Our Travel Journal | Jun 20, 2012
- SingaporeAnother stamp in the passport, hello Singapore!
We stayed in Chinatown, which was really cool, a lot of good food!
Singapore was a bit strange, so modern and clean; totally different to everywhere else we have been so far. We Posted by sarah.hellawell in Nick & Sarah's Big Adventure | Jun 17, 2012
- The end of our Singapore VisitAnd here we are sitting in the British Airways lounge awaiting the flight to London. A wonderfully restful day starting with a leisurely breakfast, went to the pool around 10am and there we stayed. Shoo'd greenpeace away twice (who Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 12, 2012