- Day 150: Aching legs and Sydney here we come!May be late night running isn’t conducive to a good nights sleep or maybe we were just too excited about leaving for Australia but either way neither of us slept well, we got up in a bit of a daze Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 12, 2012
- Day 149: Shopping & the Sundown
We had a planned lay in this morning; using our forthcoming late night run as justification. So woke up late and went for breakfast at the bakery in the precinct, where we could also use the universities internet. Breakfast Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 12, 2012
- Day 3 - Singapore (Search for the long lost laundromat) And so into day 3 and Mandy is beside herself........must find a laundromat. It's not enough that we can have 2 items laundered and pressed each day as part of the Exec Club, no we must journey to find that Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 11, 2012
- Singapore, Changi AirportWe landed at Singapore Changi airport about 7:00am on Monday 11th. Checked in for our connecting flight to Phuket. Singapore airport is large and spacious with relaxing loungers everywhere and free foot massage machines. We stopped en route to our Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 11, 2012
- Munich to SingaporeAfter taking off again from Munich it wasn't long until we were tempted by the lunch menu courtesy of Singapore Airlines. I have to say that up to this point the cabin staff had been very attentive. Hot towels had Posted by justchilling in I'm a Cretan! | Jun 10, 2012
- Day 2 - Have I lost count? It's my 3rd HeinekenA nice sleep in and then a 18 km walk. Can't be exact, miss my iPhone Map my Run/Walk and Coffee Counter. Down to one of the biggest shopping centres that I'm ever seen and back in the 34 degree Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 10, 2012
- Singapore-At last the return to our favourite place - Day 1Arrived late last night after a 7 hour flight. Through customs and immigration without problems and after a cheap taxi ride into the city booked into our room. The Grand Copthorne is on the river which meanders through Singapore, we're Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 9, 2012
- Sights and Sounds of SingaporeWe have quickly adapted to the Singapore way of life and enjoyed the following attractions and activities:
* Zoo (fantastic and beautifully laid out - highlights : Elephant rides, animal shows, lots of greenery and free roaming monkeys).
* Singapo Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 7, 2012
- Slumming it in the Ritz CarltonWell, we managed to rationalise a household of goods into four bags and amazingly enough we were under the baggage limit. Our 11.15 flight to Singapore was smooth and it was lovely to arrive in 30 deg heat and have Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 7, 2012
- 7.WE - SingapurNach all den Reisen habe ich mich entschieden mal wieder ein Wochenende in Singapur zu bleiben. Zum einen um endlich mal ein wenig Hausputz zu machen, Emails zu schreiben und auch mal wieder auszuschlafen. Zum anderen um die Reiseplanung für Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Jun 4, 2012
- Day 148: Boats, Salads and race build up25/05/12
We woke up and took breakfast in McDonalds so we could use their wi-fi, since it was equally as greasy as what we get at the food halls. Spent some time on the internet replying to emails and sorting Posted by Jolley-Jarvis in Jolley-Jarvis: The World Tour | Jun 3, 2012
- A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Anticipation and excitement was all over my face when came the day to go to Universal Studio in Singapore. Been hearing ab Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 29, 2012
- The First StepTravelling. What's travelling? Some people travel just to spend time with their family, some travel to visit their family, some travel for the fun and entertainment and some travel for business. For me, I travel to explore and experience different Posted by SNEC in Journey For The Wild and The Domestic | May 26, 2012
- Melaka and Singapore!!!May 22- Kuala Lumpour-things i forgot-
Malaysia. I should focus on some little things that keep forgetting to share. My daily life now has the background of Muslim prayer and singing. I love it. I love seeing all the culture and Posted by Janayl in China! | May 26, 2012
- Chapter sixty two - SingaporeDay 228: Singapore 14/05/2012
Shhh, I have a dirty secret to confess to. Today, we had both a McDonald's and a Burger King. I feel sick even thinking about it. This is how this happened. We got up at seven for Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | May 20, 2012
- SingaporeAs for many travellers, Singapore was a very welcome break after South East Aisa. Clean, functional and trendy - the city was brilliant to spend a couple of days in.
We decided to be proper tourists, and went to universal Posted by Tess_JM in Round the World 2012! | May 15, 2012
- Singapore Skyline, Marina Bay & Little IndiaWe started the morning with a fabulous spread at breakfast here at the Ritz Carlton.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Mother's Day in Singapore
Yesterday evening, we arrived in Singapore. Our flight on Singapore Airlines was simply fantastic. The airline lived up to its reputation for first class service. Although it was only a Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Hitting the road again
Hard to believe it is almost 2 years since Turkey but time for the watson5 to hit the road again. Of course we all know Matt would have us travelling full time with no fixed abode and Posted by Watson5 in Watson Family Travels | May 11, 2012
- Wednesday, 9th May (Ilona)So...Singapore.
We arrived at about 7am Singapore time and our flight out wasn't until 8pm. A whole day in Singapore - Yay! Lots of sights to see and things to do. Since we didn't see the city of Singapore when we Posted by riteoh in Europe | May 10, 2012
Two days in Singapore to try to return to our time zone without too much jet-lag.
N.B. It hasn't helped the jet-lag but we thoroughly enjoyed Singapore nevertheless.
What a contrast - from old world to high-tech modern at the end Posted by johnandkathy in Europe 2012 | May 10, 2012
- SINGAPORE! After stopping in Kuala Lumpur first, we arrive in Singapore. The first thing we notice upon arrival (which was very hard to miss) was the incredible humidity! I realised soon after that getting my hair straightened the day before was Posted by chehadejames in Sathya & Claire Take on the World | May 7, 2012
- Night Out in SingAfter breakfast, we all head around to the park so the kids can get rid of some energy and steam up a bit. After this, the pay off comes in the form of a visit to Brunetti’s in Tanglin Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Singapore's ChinatownHaving given all the crab time to process, we are up late for a change. I get a bit of a gym session in so I can tell the rest of the training group I really did do something Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Little India and pepper crabIn the morning we head off late again after breakfast – too much time up chatting with T last night. We are off to the tourist office to find out our transport options for around town. There is a Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012