- TravellingWe spent our Saturday travelling from Ballarat to Melbourne on the 11am shuttle bus for our flight out of Melbourne at 3.35pm. We had time to have some lunch at the airport and spot our rather large Singapore Airlines A380 Posted by CraigHel in Sri Lanka 2013 | Sep 17, 2013
- SingaporeWhen visiting the malay peninsula you should also plan some time for a detour to Singapore. This city state, which is independent from Malaysia since 1965, has a unique flair in South-East Asia.
I have chosen these words with care, because Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Sep 16, 2013
- Flying to Europe[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Sep 12, 2013
- Byeeeee - the endI'd always vowed never to visit massively touristy Bali, but it made sense to fly out of there! So we crossed over on the ferry from Banyuwangi on Java - only 45 mins. On the other side Lonely Planet got Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Sep 10, 2013
- NEW PHOTOSTHERE ARE NOW LOTS OF NEW PHOTOS UP OF INDONESIA!!! Last blog entry to follow later. I'm now back in Singapore..
Jo Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Sep 9, 2013
- Singapore and Miriam's departureWe flew back to Singapore on the 9th August in preparation for Miriam's departure on the 13th (9th was the cheap flight!). Was nice to have some more time in Singapore; in fact I'd say we both enjoyed it more Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Aug 25, 2013
- Magic Carpet Ride (Frank)
We have left Emerald City (LA) after 5 enjoyable days….since I was last there in the 80’s I have noticed a few changes…the beaches used to thrive with sporting activities…the scores Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Aug 17, 2013
- Persephone in SingaporeIt’s been ten years or so since I last came to Singapore. “The taxi driver,” my husband tells me in a ramble, “Knew where the Oval was, he remembers that they always had the best Christmas lights, but it’s now Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jul 31, 2013
- SingaporeAnd there it was. My flight to Singapore. I flew with SWISS Air Lines via Zurich where I had a lovely farewell dinner with my friends Jutta, Alex, Lexi and team from the SWISS Groups department. So perfect start Posted by Lisalein in Lisa's Adventures | Jul 25, 2013
- There's the moment!!! Moment of truth :-)Well, a life-long practitioner of the J-i-T concept - just proved that it works, for just one more time!!!
How else would you explain - leaving office at 5pm for a 6pm bus (my good friend Sesha squeaked - 6o'clock Posted by prakashj9t3 in Globetrotting - One trip at a time | Jul 21, 2013
- The clock is ticking!!!A mad rush to wind-up at work, closing all the loose ends; backpack stuffed and sealed with the usual quota of technology into it to keep me going for the next 16 days.
Headed to Bangkok by bus via JB, Posted by prakashj9t3 in Globetrotting - One trip at a time | Jul 16, 2013
- Prep in progressWent shopping for a backpack - too much research doesn't help :-( nothing that fits my pocket, so far, till this morning Sarah lent her backpack - this has seen many countries of the world and is ready for the Posted by prakashj9t3 in Globetrotting - One trip at a time | Jul 13, 2013
- The EndHallo ihr Lieben!
Das hier wird mein letzter Eintrag werden...denn alles andere kann ich euch schon bald persönlich erzählen, ich bin schon auf den Weg zu euch! Mein geliebtes Australien hab ich bereits verlassen :-( Ich bin heil in Singapore gelandet Posted by Steff_trav in Pie, Koala Bears and Boomerangs | Jul 8, 2013
- Singapore - Tag 3wiedermal fiels mir ziemlich schwer aufzustehen, um 12 Uhr nachmittags war es dann schliesslich soweit... ganze weitere 2 Stunden brauchte ich trotzdem noch, um endlich aus dem Hostel rauszukommen. Mein Weg fuehrte direkt zum Mustafa Center, einem Einkauf Posted by mel.freebird in 3 Monate / 3 Länder ... | Jul 6, 2013
- green - greener - SingaporeDer Tag hat gut begonnen, gleich mal super verschlafen. Die Walking Tour startete um 9:30, ... irgendwas duerfte wohl mit dem wecker schief gelaufen sein, hats nicht geschafft mich rechtzeitig aufzuwecken. Das Fruehstueck weggelassen und innerhalb weniger Posted by mel.freebird in 3 Monate / 3 Länder ... | Jul 5, 2013
- Great Food At Bukit Timah Hawker CenterThe stingray is one of the best i ate so far in singapore. As a child i alway liked stingray and i adore the sambal on top of it.
It kinda give the kick and bring happy memories to anyone who Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Jul 5, 2013
- Singapur Tag 1ich habe herausgefunden, dass ich eigentlich doch recht gerne fliege, vor allen mit so großen Fliegern, die sind einfach super. und ich liebe Emirates, die bis jetzt absolut beste Fluglinie für mich.
der Flug dauerte diesmal über 7 Stunden, ich Posted by mel.freebird in 3 Monate / 3 Länder ... | Jul 4, 2013
- South East Asia: Vietnam and Singapore===Tuesday, 8th January===
After another long journey through stunning Cambodia, we made it back to Vietnam around 11am. Now, Ho Chi Minh City is definitely more inviting than Ha Noi, but we were nonetheless not all that excited to be back. Posted by Fat Face in Ben & Emilie Down Under | Jul 2, 2013
- South East Asia: SingaporeSix months on and I have finally dug up the old travellers blog. I will be starting off with a series of seven accounts about our travels across South East Asia around the Christmas and New Year period. Sorry for Posted by Fat Face in Ben & Emilie Down Under | Jul 2, 2013
- SingaporeArriving in Singapore was one of those experiences that you cannot prepare yourself for after travelling for so long in so much poverty. I have over my travels arrived in lots of new countries and cities and in their own Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | Jun 20, 2013
- Day 2We woke up this morning refreshed after a good sleep. We had a great buffet breakfast at the hotel before setting out to explore the city
Lois is in tourist mode today and in this mode she takes a bit of Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois travel 2015 | Jun 15, 2013
- SingaporeWe left Sydney early on Wednesday morning for our long flight to Singapore. About 9 hours, but this was our first really long day time flight and much more enjoyable than night ones in my opinion - they don't Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jun 14, 2013
- Day 1I read recently that to communicate well, it is good to show as well as tell. So in my blog i will try to do this by painting a word picture as we go along.
Well we are on our way Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois travel 2015 | Jun 14, 2013
- Singapore Art MuseumWe had a look at the Singapore Art Museum on our last day in Singapore. I was impressed with the joint projects with kids by an artist. The kids could find their work in the gallery by looking up their Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 9, 2013
- Singapore StopoverOur flight left Colombo on time and flew to Singapore, a short three hour and 20 minute flight.
On arrival, we checked our hand luggage into storage and caught the Singapore MRT train into the city for a walk Posted by Chris White in Saris and Safaris Tour | Jun 7, 2013