- New Zealand to Singapore Managed to drag ourselves up early despite some overnight texts from PPI companies (!!) to get the transfer to the airport - all 5 minutes of it! Very foggy so flight delayed so (un)fortunately more time to 'shop'! Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 14, 2013
- Meals out, Wine and Cheese, Utown Infinity PoolThis week I've been lucky enough to have 3 evenings out one after the other! On Thursday I met up with a friend and his girlfriend from the UK - hes a family friend called James. They Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 14, 2013
- Safely in SingaporeReady to go at 9.30 am but not collected till 1 pm so filled in time and dispelled the nerves with a lovely walk near the beach. A great day to fly. A few champers (who can resist Posted by Margrobtripblog in Travel tales | Apr 10, 2013
- From Sri Lanka to SingaporeLooking back at the six weeks we spent in Sri Lanka, and choosing which [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/pixies/|photos]] to upload I realised just how much we saw and did in this beautiful country. We have now made it over to Singapo Posted by pixies in Mr and Mrs Pixie Go Round the World | Apr 10, 2013
- Singapur - Ein Tag im ZooSingapur, schnell bleibt nur eine kleine Auswahl an Ausflugszielen, darunter der Zoo von Weltrang. Ich entschließe mich zu einem Besuch. Das hat eine längere Busfahrt in den Norden zur Folge, ich bin schon fast in Malaysia.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 5, 2013
- Singapur - Licht und SchattenWie bin ich denn da, wo komm ich denn da hin. Heiß und schwül, es schlagen vereinzelt überfette Tropfen an die Fenster, doch kühlen können sie einen nie. Neugier auf das kleine Indien, aufgebaut inmitten Singapurs.
Hier und da ist Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 5, 2013
- #1 Singapore
So we started our long journey, which would take us through many adventures and experiences, actually quite with big style. I received from my mother as a Christmas gift the first two nights in Singapore. Of course we booked it Posted by migrationbirds in On the road to Mongolia | Apr 4, 2013
- #0 Author's noteMe (David) and my girlfriend (Andrea) are travelling from Singapore to Mongolia in a 6 month long journey. I decided to start the trip after my study were finished and as she really enjoys travelling, just quit the job and Posted by migrationbirds in On the road to Mongolia | Apr 4, 2013
- En routeHello!
Here we are at the end of April Fool's Day at Changi Airport. So far, nothing "foolish" has happened and in the remaining 50 mins of today, I hope it stays that way. It's only been 9 months Posted by fay_bee in Japan 2013 | Apr 1, 2013
- AquariumYesterday Jakob (swedish) and I decided to go to the aquarium on Sentosa. This aquarium is the biggest in the world. Unfortunately we picked the worst day to go though because of course it Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 30, 2013
- Singapur - Eine exemplarische AnkunftNach einem Flug an dem ich mich nach dem Aussteigen schon nicht mehr erinnere, betrete ich Singapur. Mir kommt eine Südafrikanerin in den Sinn, die mir in himmlischen Tönen von dem Flughafen in Singapur berichtet hatte. Es gäbe Swimming Pools, Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Mar 27, 2013
- Few bits and bobs...I DONT WANNA GO HOME - I only have 10 weeks left - it has gone by so fast, I can't believe where the past 8 months have gone to.
I managed to get a cheeky picture with Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- MARINA BAY SANDSGUESS WHERE I GOT TO GO AGAIN LAST WEEKEND?! Yes thats right, Marina Bay Sands. I swear I will never tire of this building, pool or view. I LOVE IT! It was Leong's birthday and so he Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- Hi-TeaA couple of weekends ago I had the most amazing day ever! I booked to go the the Fullerton hotel with Mischa (my geography friend here also from the UK). We dressed up smartly in dresses and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- Day 2 in Singapore Went exploring last night amongst the shops and buildings. Saw a few restaurants with 'fresh' ingredients on the menu. Very humid but skyline lvery impressive! Everyone tired but ended up at Mar Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Mar 14, 2013
- Arrived in Singapore Food on the flight very good - chicken curry for tea and pork and noodles for breakfast. Kids meals were huge! Got to hotel (Park Quay Hotel) with a very entertaining driver and managed a kip Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Mar 13, 2013
- SingaporeSingapore stands in great contradistinction to our travels to Vietnam and Cambodia and Bangkok. The city state is grand and exciting and amazing; there is not one piece of litter, one smudge of chewing gum, one broken curb anyplace. Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Mar 10, 2013
- Halfway ThereIt's hard to believe that we're over half-way done with our epic year-long travel adventure. We spent so long conceptualizing, thinking about, and planning the trip that it was almost a bit of a surprise when we found ourselves Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Mar 6, 2013
- Gardens by the Bay When Bill and Jamie visited me last August, he stayed in the Marina Bay Sands (they didn't gamble at all, but they used the roof-top infinity swimming pool a lot. Well, they're Aussies). His hotel room was facing the Gardens Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 5, 2013
- Singapore - Tuesday, 26 February 2013Went to the Singapore Zoo and had breakfast with the orang utans. It was nice and then walked around the zoo until lunch time. It's a very nice zoo - very green and leafy and the animals seem Posted by gaddingabout in Magical Mystery Tour of India | Mar 5, 2013
- SingaporeI will start by saying...I love Singapore! If you are ever getting a connecting flight through Singapore you should definitely stopover for a few days. I had heard such mixed things about the country I did not know what to Posted by samanthaforeman in The trip of a lifetime... | Mar 1, 2013
- My 1st Mirrorless CameraAs a reasonably serious shutterbug, I've been using various makes of DSLRs for the last decades. My latest being Canon D50.
Now I want to switch to a mirrorless camera. I want to share my shopping experience on how I had Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 28, 2013
- Alternative Travel Experience in SingaporeThat year in 2011, I flew to Singapore to watch Formula One night race and Linkin Park performing live for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix. The night race was awesome, as well as the live performance. I like Linkin Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 26, 2013
- A Family Holiday in SingaporeIn my opinion, Singapore is one of the best places to travel with family. The reasons are: safe, green, clean, comfortable and so easy to get to all of the places you like to visit.
After twelve months, I came back Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 25, 2013
- Another Day in Singapore - Day 98After a good nights sleep we hit the streets of Singapore again, and walked the other way up the Singapore River. This led us first along Boat Quay where the small original buildings were towered over by tall office blocks. Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Feb 23, 2013