- Singapore October 2011All the last minute preparations behind us, Mum picks us up and out to the airport. We have been warned about delays due to Customs go slows, but there is so little happening at the airport when we arrive Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Drittes Wochenende Singapur, 4.Woche Bin ein wenig im Verzug mit meiner Berichterstattung. Inwischen bin ich schon gut von meinem Inseltrip zurückgekehrt, aber erst einmal zurück zum dritten Wochenende in Singapur und meiner vierten Woche hier.
Eigentlich war für Samst Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | May 3, 2012
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore on Friday evening and jumped on the MRT (Singapore metro which was very cheap & really good for getting around) from the airport and headed on the purple line to Boon Keng. After walking up and Posted by Gem-Leight in Gem & Leight's honeymoon adventure | May 2, 2012
From the chaotic to the clean, from the dirt to the sanitised, from the smells to the sanity... from Mumbai we landed in Singapore.
We landed late on Friday evening and were due to fly out Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | May 1, 2012
- SingaporeYes guys, the time has come... its the last stop in Asia!
Singpore is one hell of a place. It so clean! Its so shiny!! I could actually imagine living here (dont worry Mum I wont...!) My first experience wasnt great Posted by sophie.lee in Sophie's Big Trip! | Apr 28, 2012
- Arbeit, Arbeit, ArbeitHabe ja noch kaum über meine Hauptbeschäftigung hier geredet, die Arbeit :-). Diese Woche durfte ich erfahren was Last Minute wirklich bedeutet! Das Schlimme, hier geht es bei fast jedem Projekt so zu...
Spontan wurde nämlich letzte Woche ein Kundentrain Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 25, 2012
- Who are we and what are we doing?Background info;
Jeff (USA) and Simone (Swiss) lived for nearly 4 years in Singapore before deciding to leave their jobs, apartment and lives in Asia to spend more time with family and pursue different directions, ideally with a substantial amount Posted by itengoredhair in (Professional) Global Nomads | Mar 3, 2012
- ♡ Singapore! ♡After my incredibly blonde moment of arriving at the airport two days early for my flight, Singapore flight take two was MUCH more successful! Despite being delayed an hour, I managed to finish reading "The Hunger Games" on my kindle, Posted by sdestecroix in Xx Skye's 2012 Adventure xX | Apr 22, 2012
- "You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof""You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof" -those were the words to which I entered Singapore. Words from my friend, Dhwani Desai, who has lived in Singapore most of her life.
"Something tells me i'm about to Posted by AnIndiotAbroad in An Indiot Abroad | Apr 18, 2012
- Zweites WochenendeDieses Wochenende war nicht ganz so spannend wie das vergangene. Ich bin in Singapur geblieben.
Freitag - Thai
Freitag nach der Arbeit ging es mit Katha, der Praktikanten Kollegin, direkt zum Thai. Eine Empfehlung von einem Local (so nennen s Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 17, 2012
- Singapore in 48 hoursWe covered the length of the entire metropolis by bus in just 20 minutes. This tiny, efficiently run nation is the embodiment of civilisation, with every square inch occupied by modern apartment blocks, air conditioned shopping malls and manicured roads. Posted by adamandrina in Rina and Adam | Apr 7, 2012
- Erste WocheDie erste kurze Arbeitswoche ist geschafft! Unglaublich wie die Zeit rennt, daher jetzt erst ein Update.
Wie nicht anders zu erwarten sind die Kollegen alle sehr nett, hilfsbereit und aufgeschlossen. Bis ich mir allerdings Namen und Gesichter merken ka Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 6, 2012
- Tuesday 3rd April (Elton)We're all a bit tired from our busy day yesterday, so have a late breakfast then head down to the Cable Car, and take the journey from Sentosa across to the 'mainland'. Have a coffee, then catch it back Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 6, 2012
- Universal Studio (Ilona)What a tiring day. It started off with a torrential tropical thundersorm overnight that continued into the morning. Had our plans to go to Universal Studios today been ruined? I asked the lady who cooks the eggs at breakfast if Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Sentosa Island (Elton)Technology - when it works, its great, and when it doesn't.... Trying to charge the tablet and mobile last night just wasn't working - and it possibly explains why I woke at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep. Tried Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- And they're offThe day started early and is ending late. Our flight out was delayed about an hour, but we didn't really mind because we were so excited to be heading off on our "once in a lifetime" trip.
The plane experience Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Gut gelandetHallo,
Bin gut in Singapur angekommen. Der Flug war ganz ok, bis auf dem Inder neben mir, der aus dem Mund gestunken hat und die ganze Zeit gehustet und genießt und dann noch schön den Rotz hochgezogen hat… Aber hatte Oropax Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 1, 2012
- Singapore: All in OneTo many of my countrymen, Singapore is a symbol of prestige. Tell one that you won't be in church this weekend because you'll be in Singapore, he or she will look at you admiringly if not jealously. Three weeks later Posted by automidori in Hundred and Ninety Degrees | Mar 24, 2012
- Sing in SingaporeSo this blog entry is considerably shorter than the other ones I am writing about and that is because I was only in Singapore for one day so I don’t have a lot to talk about, unfortunately. Anyway just as Posted by MVVincent in Semester at Sea | Mar 23, 2012
- Singapore to Thailand12th Feb and i touch down in Singapore in the wee hours of the morning. We’d used our bible (aka the lonely planet) to book a nights accommodation at the Prince of Wales Hostel. Initial we tried to Posted by ljmackie in The Final Fling | Mar 23, 2012
- It's raining...again!So we've found shelter at Leo's Cafe Bar where I'm awarding Leo the award for best cappuccino of the trip! Congratulations Leo!
So far today, we've borrowed Fei Fei and Tudor's bikes and followed the river into the city. We Posted by allyson2 in Dave and Allyson's Honeymoon | Mar 22, 2012
- Changing LivesHi, this is my 1st time ever doing a Travel Blog! I'm totally clueless, like a new-born child here, but i feel totally excited! This will be a great place for me to share with everyone how much fun i Posted by miltontan in Where Everyone Travel | Mar 21, 2012
- Arrived in SingaporeSo we've landed in Singapore, our last stop before home, and made our way to Fei Fei and Tudor's house where we're crashing for two nights. Nothing much to report, but we did hear from our cabbie here that there Posted by dkroetsch in Dave and Allyson's Honeymoon | Mar 21, 2012
- A Day at SentosaI've not written in this blog as much as I did in 2010, mainly because of the sameness of the day-to-day events. I didn't really feel as if I had anything new to share.
But, that changed on Sunday when the Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 18, 2012
So we're currently in Goa India where we have found ourselves another little piece of beach paradise. It is truly lovely here and a welcome change from India's crazy urban landscape. Posted by ttsbraaten in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Mar 16, 2012