- Singapur Tag 1ich habe herausgefunden, dass ich eigentlich doch recht gerne fliege, vor allen mit so großen Fliegern, die sind einfach super. und ich liebe Emirates, die bis jetzt absolut beste Fluglinie für mich.
der Flug dauerte diesmal über 7 Stunden, ich Posted by mel.freebird in 3 Monate / 3 Länder ... | Jul 4, 2013
- South East Asia: Vietnam and Singapore===Tuesday, 8th January===
After another long journey through stunning Cambodia, we made it back to Vietnam around 11am. Now, Ho Chi Minh City is definitely more inviting than Ha Noi, but we were nonetheless not all that excited to be back. Posted by Fat Face in Ben & Emilie Down Under | Jul 2, 2013
- South East Asia: SingaporeSix months on and I have finally dug up the old travellers blog. I will be starting off with a series of seven accounts about our travels across South East Asia around the Christmas and New Year period. Sorry for Posted by Fat Face in Ben & Emilie Down Under | Jul 2, 2013
- SingaporeArriving in Singapore was one of those experiences that you cannot prepare yourself for after travelling for so long in so much poverty. I have over my travels arrived in lots of new countries and cities and in their own Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | Jun 20, 2013
- Day 2We woke up this morning refreshed after a good sleep. We had a great buffet breakfast at the hotel before setting out to explore the city
Lois is in tourist mode today and in this mode she takes a bit of Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois travel 2015 | Jun 15, 2013
- SingaporeWe left Sydney early on Wednesday morning for our long flight to Singapore. About 9 hours, but this was our first really long day time flight and much more enjoyable than night ones in my opinion - they don't Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jun 14, 2013
- Day 1I read recently that to communicate well, it is good to show as well as tell. So in my blog i will try to do this by painting a word picture as we go along.
Well we are on our way Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois travel 2015 | Jun 14, 2013
- Singapore Art MuseumWe had a look at the Singapore Art Museum on our last day in Singapore. I was impressed with the joint projects with kids by an artist. The kids could find their work in the gallery by looking up their Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 9, 2013
- Singapore StopoverOur flight left Colombo on time and flew to Singapore, a short three hour and 20 minute flight.
On arrival, we checked our hand luggage into storage and caught the Singapore MRT train into the city for a walk Posted by Chris White in Saris and Safaris Tour | Jun 7, 2013
- Last full day in SingaporeToday was our last full day in Singapore. We started the day by buying cereal, milk, banana muffins and ice coffee from Fairprice. We ‘borrowed’ some bowls and spoons from the canteen and a Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Phuket - SingaporeToday we were up early again – surprise surprise! We got an airport transfer (ha ha, I know 5 mins down the road, but it was raining and 7.30am!). The hotel had a super nice car though Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Our last day in south east A!Where have the last 9 months gone!!
We would need to make our last day in Singapore and South East Asia a good one.
First stop was The National Museum of Singapore which is by far one of the most impressive Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 7, 2013
- Exploring SingaporeAfter a hearty breakfast at one of the cafes along Robertson Quay we headed out to explore more of the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508470/270CAD3E2219AC Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 7, 2013
- 2 days in SingaporeOur last day in Bali sees us arrive in Kuta, and visiting the enormous stretch of beach. E learned to surf here a few years ago and today the water is filled with surfers and surf lessons. Blinding sun and Posted by bumble_bee in Planet E&C | Jun 5, 2013
- Hello Singapore!Our final stop in SE Asia would be Singapore!
Some people might question why we didn't go there before Indonesia but it was with good reason. By putting it at the end we could coincide our visit with when a friend Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jun 4, 2013
- Little India After breakfast we went into a shopping mall and Birg had the biggest coffee glass she’s ever had! She was happy! We had a leisurely sit and read and then went onto Little India. How authentic! The bright colours, the Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 3, 2013
- Orchard Rd, Gardens by the Bay, ‘Ship’ hotel, lazer showWe went to Orchard Road to try and find a phone for Birg’s brother but didn’t have any luck. Orchard Road is the high end of town where you dress up to be seen, not that Birg and I did, Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 3, 2013
- Singapore – a feast for the sensesSingapore is really a feast for the senses! The contrasting old and new architecture works well together. I love new architecture and how it breaks the boundaries of shape and engineering! Bring it on!!!! The food abounds! There’s really no Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Jun 1, 2013
- Singapore #2A few more pics to tell the tales of my OS weekender...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/556878/90_P5060505.jp Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | May 31, 2013
- But I've Never Been To Me
I've been constantly hopping on and off planes for the last 10 years.
In this age where constraints of travels are at a minimal, it would be a great tragedy if one is unable to Posted by ilColumnist in But I've Never Been To Me | May 22, 2013
- SingaporeSo we are yet again very much behind with the blog...apologies to all of our readers! Also, sorry no pics at the mo, we are having problems uploading them again, but will try to add some at a later Posted by duncan-alice in Duncan & Alice Go RTW! | May 18, 2013
- Singapore, it was short but sweet[img=http://pho Posted by Lyndall Drennan in Honeymooning Our Way Across the Globe | May 15, 2013
- Singapore weekenderTraveling OS for a long weekend...luv...luv...luv it!
Singapore bound straight from co-facilitating an all day meeting with the curriculum coordinators in the Diocese - Primary & Secondary - 20 in total...such a great way to start the weekend!!
I trave Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | May 15, 2013
- An early start..
My alarm went off at 5.15am. Having only had around 3 hours sleep I'm surprised I got up.. I woke to find a message from Min Sun, my flatmates, telking me to wake her to say bye Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | May 22, 2013
Prior to going on this trip, I cannot even remember how many times we hummed and hawed about going to Singapore. It wasn’t until about a month before the trip that we finally made a Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | May 10, 2013