- Merens day My day
Today there was a big thunderstorm today. We got drenched!
The thunder was louder than I've ever heard before. It was scary.
Having a good time though. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Lots of love
Meren Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- The wet weatherHi guys
In Singapore now. Really thundery out here. Got soaked walking around town, but my t shirt didn t wierdly enough.
Plese send us your comments of what your doing in Nelson.
Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- Singapore arrivalphew! We're finally here in Singapore!
Although our flight left Christchurch at 10.50am, we had to be at the airport 3 hours prior (rather excessive in my opinion) which meant we were up at 6am, and arrived at our hotel Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 5, 2014
- Sightseeing in SingaporeSo I arrived at 5am into a deserted Singapore airport. The transport system is so easy, it was fantastic! I'd booked my hostel the previous night and they had sent directions which were super easy to follow. I just had Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 4, 2014
- Can you tell me how to get toWe were really not sure if we should go to Sentosa, which is an island resort in Singapore. We eventually decided to go as it has Fort Siloso on there, which played a large part in WW2 and it was Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jun 2, 2014
- I made it! So I made it to Singapore and I found Brent miraculously after only giving him the information "my flight arrives at 12:20am" without a flight number or even the airline I flew with. After spending more than an entire day Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014
- Singapore? More like singa-RICH with things to see!I have now spent three days in Singapore and I absolutely love it. Everything is so clean and efficient and their top attractions are eating and shopping - what could be better?! It is incredibly hot here; I don't think Posted by katierichaards in See Kate Travel | Jun 1, 2014
- 1st Study Trip Exclusively for BFS Students!Am excited to bring our own BFS students to Taiwan for study trip this Sept!
Testing out this travel blog site so that students can create their own unique blogs for both the project submission and also for memory keepsake =)
Stay Posted by zenlow in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Jun 1, 2014
- Shopping, walking and eating On Tuesday night we went to the Thai restaurant which is opposite our hotel. The waitress struggled with understanding what we wanted and a lady who was sat near to us started to translate and advice us on the Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 30, 2014
- Take a ride on a bus to Singapore townYesterday, was Sightseeing on the Bus Day, which allowed us to look at the sights in one easy go, before sight seeing on our own.
We used the subway to get to Orchard Road (we enjoy using the subway), which Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 27, 2014
- Life on the run When we left Singapore at the beginning of May, we put in our blog, that we knew we would come back to Singapore one day, but we just didn't expect it to be three weeks later.
We were both very Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 24, 2014
- First stop in SingaporeWe left Sydney on May 18 to do a short trip covering Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau. This time it is going to be only the two of us, I and Mala. Malisha cannot take leave and Amila Posted by fernando65 in Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau | May 18, 2014
- SingaporeI arrived in Singapore late Friday night and headed to Brittney's. After running into her on Gili Air, she had offered me her couch to crash on and to give me a tour of the city on Saturday. To start Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | May 13, 2014
- Singapore, but not as you know it.We cheated in Singapore. It was never on my radar but Craig's aunty Ange and Uncle Marky had recently moved out there (for Marky's work) so we couldn't turn down an invite to check out their roof top infinity pool.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by WHYDT in SE Asia: 2 Loveburds, 1 Month. | May 5, 2014
- Singapore!On the plane I watched TV shows and movies the whole time. I watched ABC3, Disney, Kakadu, The Internsip and the start of The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug.
At the airport we did lots of things like visited the cactus garden, Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | May 4, 2014
- Photo bombing We have had some fun filled days here, with lots of laughter. This hotel is out of this world and although so big the staff are marvellous, although they do keep calling Bill and I, Miss Alison. We have not Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 2, 2014
- We're back!!!Well we have just arrived in Changi Airport after spending a couple of weeks in China. Unfortunately, Chinese government restrictions restrict the use of blogging services (we don't want to give the dissidents a voice now, do we?) so I Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | May 29, 2006
- Back to SingaporeFriday was the last day of our cruise but we didn't leave the ship until the afternoon, which gave us several hours to kill. After packing our suitcases and giving them to the porter, we headed to the pool and Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 15, 2004
- ####$$$@@@%%%******!!!!!!!This morning we woke up with the mother of all hangovers, vaguely recollecting singing bad Beetles songs, drinking lots of cocktails, smoking cigars and various other things associated with a big night.
The day was highlighted by the ship returning to Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 13, 2004
- We are sailing, we are sailing...Sunday morning, I had to wake up early to get a replacement camera. So it was a mad rush to the Funan shopping centre to pick a decent model before we had to leave at 11:30. After a bit of Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 10, 2004
- England 2 - Wales 0Saturday was our only full day in Singapore city, so we spent most of it relaxing. We did however do the tacky tourist thing and had cocktails in the Long Bar, I naturally had a Singapore Sling but Heather had Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 9, 2004
- Plane Ride from HeavenAs we were by this point officially honeymooners, we managed to scam emergency exit seats. Swiss Air are now my recommended airline to travel with. (Handing out Swiss chocs during the flight doesn't hurt their reputation either :). Anyway, for Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 8, 2004
- Day one in SingaporeOur first day in Singapore didn't start until after midday, as we spent the morning catching up on a lot of lost sleep.
We started off by exploring Chinatown itself. It is best described as a cacophony of smells, noises and Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Mar 19, 2006
- All those birds and no poop?Today (20th March) was spent at the Singapore bird park. This consisted of around 3,500 birds covering about 900 species. Although a lot of these were in open spaces (e.g. flamingos, which when I saw them, I got the inexplicable Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Mar 20, 2006
- SingaporeWe were picked up by taxi at 5.30 yesterday morning, to go to the ferry port. There was no signage at the ferry port and it was confusing where to go and by some fluke I ended up interpreting a Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 1, 2014