- Third day in Singapore Having been on the night Safari at Singapore Zoo last night, the highlight seeing Lions and Elephants, today has been a serious of amazing contrasts. As Andrew was working in the morning Min collected me in her car for Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 13, 2017
- Second Day in SingaporeWent to Andrew and Min's Church this morning Woodlands Evangelical Free Church www.wefc.org.sg The building seats a thousand people and is made up of all ages The Worship Band and teaching was excellent. Nice for me to be able Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 12, 2017
- First day in Singapore My friends Min and Andrew picked me up at the Hotel to enjoy a delicious lunch at Imperial Treasure or should I say banquet! Then a walk along the Helix bridge and a visit to the Art Science Museum to Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 11, 2017
- Singapore Well a very nice flight with Singapore Airways in their A380 which is enormous but very comfortable.
Arrived at my Hotel in the city and waiting for my friends Andrew and Min who have planned an amazing itinerary for me for Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 10, 2017
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore in the afternoon with time to kill until we would be able to check in to our hostel and so we decided to get there using public transport. We planned to stay in Singapore for a Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Feb 4, 2017
We landed in Singapore for Chinese New Year's Eve. We wandered around the downtown admiring all the decorat Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jan 31, 2017
- Dzień w SingapurzeZ Tajlandii na Filipiny lecieliśmy przez Singapur, gdzie zostaliśmy jedną noc. Opowieści spotykanych osób, które Singapur widziały już wcześniej, podniosły poprzeczkę naszych oczekiwań. Przy założeniu, że czekają nas świetlane (choć trochę policyjne) czas Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Jan 14, 2017
- Departing from Singapore[center][/center]
[sup][/sup]We were in Singapore a few days early as we were doing a cruise on the "Super-Star Gemini," calling in at ports along the Straits of Malacca. This gave us so Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 14, 2017
- Singapore, Day 3 of 3We took a free city shuttle bus this morning to the Orchard Road shopping area. I have no idea what either of us thought we might buy since both of us has luggage so stuffed you couldn't get a fag Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 13, 2017
- Singapore - Day 2 of 3Gardens at the Bay and Chinatown
From the MBS Hotel there is a walkway which leads you across the road and over the dragonfly lake to the Gardens in the Bay. There are photo opportunities all along the way with Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 13, 2017
- Singapore stopover - Day 1 of 3[float=right][/float]8 January 2017. We arrived at the Marina Bay Sands around Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 11, 2017
- And so the journey begins[map=981390 lat=32.9 Posted by Pollyaway in Fulfilling a Dream - Australia 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Day 15 - Country No.3 - Singapore
After 2 weeks in Thailand and Malaysia we left Melaka for the drive to the boarder to cross into Singapore.
We arrived at the boarder checkpoint around midday and made our way to immigration and customs.
Singapore has very strict customs Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 7, 2017
- SingaporeSo the adventure begins; with a whole lot of excitement and a modicum of trepidation we are up, up and away.
We SCOOTed to Singapore from Melbourne and after a slow start- all flights delayed in and out of Melbourne Posted by Seantiel in 2017-The year of Living Dangerously | Dec 31, 2016
- Singapore to BangkokFriday, December 16
Another hot, humid day in Singapore. Camera-ready Lyle spent a good part of the day trekking around the neighbourhood to see what he could find. After a mini-adventure to find breakfast (chicken rice porridge spiced up Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 17, 2016
- Singapore Day 5Thursday, December 15
Lyle started off his day in his favourite way: doing laps in the pool, then we packed to go to airport. We found out that we weren’t actually confirmed on our flight (!) and all flights to Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 17, 2016
- Singapore Day 4Wednesday December 14
Today, we slowed down the pace a bit. We found a post office in Chinatown to mail a box of items back by sea (it will arrive in 2 months). Lyle went to an art gallery Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Singapore Day 3Tuesday, December 13
We are enjoying the area of Singapore where our hotel is located. Within easy walking distance are Fort Canning Park, and a number of museums. In the pictures below, yes, there is a ship on Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Singapore Day 2Monday, December 12
Chris, Lyle’s Singaporean friend, joined us for another day to take us to some specific places, like a Sony store (to get a camera charger), a fish spa (to satisfy my curiosity), the Botanic Garden and the Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- SingaporeSunday, December 11
After dawdling at sea yesterday moving at a very slow 6 knots to cover 300 km in 36 hours or so, we arrived in Singapore, a “city within a garden”!
We disembarked and took a taxi to Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 16, 2016
- Last day in SingaporeOn Friday we went to [[http://sentosa.com|Sentosa Island]]. The weather had cleared and we had a nice sunny day be it a little warm. On Friday night we had our 'free dinner' at the hotel restaurant. It didn't quite look like Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 2, 2016
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore on Tuesday morning. Unlike most of the other cruises we have done, the last night of the cruise was at the last port. We decided to spend the afternoon taking a look around. We started by Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 1, 2016
- Singapore Day Three, also Last Day!Hooray, the rain stayed away for the evening and I managed to keep the walking down to 6 more miles. I still struggle to equate the distances involved with what I can see from my balcony - everything looks so Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 17, 2016
- Singapore Day TwoBack in my room for a rest - only 19000 steps = 9+miles so far today, but there's still the evening to come... Happy it's stayed dry all day so far. Tactical decision to unpack walking shoes today not Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 16, 2016
- Singapore My long-awaited New Zealand expedition is underway 😊 Disconcerting to coincide with the earthquakes, which fortunately hit rural areas this time, but seeing the news-footage of the blocked coastal road, I correctly guessed my motorhome tour-route will be Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Nov 15, 2016