- Losing sight of the shore.
Visiting Taiwan wo Posted by DylanTT in Ready, set, woah - A giant rock | Sep 22, 2015
- Pre-trip ReflectionWhat I want to achieve from Taiwan are - firstly, to expand my horizon, secondly, forge more friendships and strengthen bonds and lastly, have fun.
Expanding my horizon is being more open-minded, exploring new places and trying new things and broadenin Posted by graceleeruien in Taiwan Travel Blog | Sep 21, 2015
- Taiwan Pre-Trip ReflectionBeing the second time travelling to Taiwan, I am definitely anticipating an entirely different experience owing to the fact that I will be going with a different group of people and for a different purpose. I am really looking forward Posted by untitledless in Taiwan Study Trip | Sep 21, 2015
- Pre-trip reflection before flying off to Taiwan1) What I anticipate for the trip
Firstly, I can’t wait to try out the local delicacies and desserts in Taiwan that are highly sought after by the locals and tourists. The Taiwan street snacks are often advertised and made known to Posted by sohwanting in BFS Study Trip 2015 | Sep 20, 2015
- Memorable Trip to ItalyHi, as this is my first report, I would be keeping the introduction short. Hope you enjoy this!
This trip to Italy, we took Qatar Airways which stopped over in Doha before going to London as we had to visit some Posted by jeromelry in Fun Flyer Travel | Sep 4, 2015
- Approximately 12 hours more to take off![center]
'Low fam travellers this time round - DADDY, MUMMY, AND RUI JIA.'
[left][/left] Last minute packing!
Tomorrow will be a long day, time to rest! (-:
Ad Posted by LowFamTravels in Low Fam Travel Log | Aug 27, 2015
- 10 more days!As of today, there is 10 more days until Daddy, Mummy, and I (RJ) fly to Osaka, Japan for a short (pretty long HAHA, 8 days!) visit/ holiday. I am feeling really excited and have been doing so many things Posted by LowFamTravels in Low Fam Travel Log | Aug 17, 2015
- Day 3Singapore Zoo today. Not sure what I expected but I expected more from this highly rated zoo. It's a very good zoo but I just expected something better. Loved the Orangutans!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/766176/79F47066B138CC Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 12, 2015
- Day 2Good day today. Visited "Gardens by the Bay" and took a "Singapore Night Out Tour".
The "Flower Dome" and the "Cloud Forest" in the "Gardens" are fantastic and worth the visit and the whole of the gardens is beautiful.
The Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 12, 2015
- Day 1Bad start to our trip with the plane having to return to the terminal because of warning lights issues. But got away an hour late and everything else was good. Staying at the Rendezvous in Singapore. Seems nice. Will check Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 11, 2015
- Singapore ~ The Lion CityIt now really feels as though we are on our way. So far Singapore has certainly exceeded my expectations. We arrived early in the day (our flight landed just after 7am) so getting through immigration at a speed that would Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 26, 2015
- Thoughts of Singapore
Swipe left to see the full panorama
We are now relaxing comfortably in Bali but for now my thoughts are lingering back to Singapore. Our second day in t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 28, 2015
- Singapore Airport - Shopping Paradise videoI don't think I have ever had to walk through so many shops to/from get our gate.
It must have taken about 10 minutes traveling through the maze of shops. Unlike Taipei where many of the shops close at night, Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- Travel NightmareI thought it unusual that they did not give us a boarding pass for both legs of our journey.
At 0050 when we arrived at Singapore we found out why - they had cancelled our leg to Bali.
Next available flight from Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 9, 2015
- SingaporeGood start to the trip, the night bus is delayed for over 2 hours!
We had to get on a bus to another bus station where we got on another bus and would have to change again just before the singapore Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Four Floors To Floor you
Singapore is a city where cleanliness is a mantra, where chewing gum is outlawed and not flushing a toilet in a public bathroom carries a fine. Here prostitution is legal but not pornography, and that too carries a hefty fine. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Sunny Singapore StopoverWe stayed at the Fragrance Hotel on Hong Kong Street. The rooms were clean and big enough for our cases. We soon found our old haunts from a previous stop over, we were staying in a different area. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 3, 2015
- Auckland to SingaporeWe found that 11.45 pm was a good time to fly. It was a good flight with air New Zealand,we even managed to get a few hours of sleep. I had bought myself a bright pink sleeping cushion Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 2, 2015
- Singapore (Part 1)Rob's first trip to Singapore was to welcome Zachary into the family! [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's TRAVEL BLOG | Apr 30, 2014
- 5 Ways to get the most out of Solo Travelling5 WAYS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF SOLO TRAVELLING
Planning a little solo jaunt across the land? If this is your first time planning your virgin solo adventure, I understand completely how excited and nervous you are. I was once Posted by travelhippy in The Social Vagabond | May 23, 2015
- Singapore (Redux)Day 32-33 - May 18-19
The rain stopped!
I kid, of course the rain continues to follow me.
However, this time around in SG I learned the ways of the underground walkway system. In Toronto it exists to prevent frostbite, in Singapore it Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 22, 2015
- SingaporeDay 18-19 - May 4-5
Despite being a well credentialled expert in the field for more than 10 years, I must admit it is difficult to grasp how Singapore functions as it does, or even exists.
Perfect weather 12 months a year, Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 18, 2015
- Review Of The New Spiced Butter Teppanyaki~!The packaging
Nothing much, just a box and some repeated (recycled) design.
They used a white/black sesame instead of the regular white sesame to give a wholesome feel.
This time round, they Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | May 3, 2015
- Singapore S(l)ings and then it PoursYet another footnote to yesterday's blog. Tuesday 28 April 2015
Singapore has much in common with a good red wine, it has taken time to open up. After the hot walk we had earlier in the day we rested and Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 28, 2015
- We Have Only Just BegunA slow start to a long journey must be a good sign. Maybe not. Two years since our last big adventure has taken its toll. We are not as resilient or energetic but with slow and sure steps we Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 25, 2015