- From Singapore with LOVE
We had a short and intensive visit here, but Edda totally fell in love with Singapore. Its culture, urban design, creative vibe, food, public transport, cleanliness, shopping possibilities, parks and attractions totally blew her away.
We were expect Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 30, 2016
- Welcome to Singapore[center][/center]
So I guess I was never really bothered about history at school and always left that to my brother Paul.
But age comes with new interests and at 31 I thought it would Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Mar 25, 2016
- March 12-13 - SINGAPORE
My tour today (March 13) with ten Crystal guests went to the 50 acre Jurong Bird Park. First stop, the "Birds of Prey Show".
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 14, 2016
- Finally Holiday!!!!!!!!!Arrived in the evening to our excellent hotel in an excellent area in Singapore - what a great way to start our "backpacking trip"!
The first evening we had some original Singaporean food (Mexican... we were tired and what we thought Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Mar 13, 2016
- March 11 - SINGAPORE
The Merlion, symbol of the city-state of Singapore - a close-up picture from the top deck of the Crystal Serenity. We are docked here for 3 nights and 2 days.
[im Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 12, 2016
- Feeling hot, hot, hot!Are you one of those people who said I was not going to cope with the heat and humidity in Singapore? Yeah, well maybe I should have listened to you instead of listening to my husband who said “let’s Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 26, 2016
- Garden bonanzaPool status update: it works! We had it all to ourselves on Wednesday morning, except for a couple of pigeons. After a leisurely swim, we ventured over to Tiong Bahru Market to see what foodstuffs were on offer Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 26, 2016
- Being Ninky - Day OneI am thrilled to report that I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Singapore, feeling cool. I am thrilled about this for many reasons, because it means that lots of things have gone according to plan in Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 23, 2016
- Singapore Welcome to the Lion's City, Singapore. I've been few times in Singapore in 2012 since my boyfriend then (now my husband) stayed there for a while, so I came to visit him often. I was Posted by LiezelTravels in As I Wander and Discover! | Jan 24, 2016
- Marina BaySo with a cloudy start to the day I set off for Marina Bay and the Gardens by the Bay, just two stops down on the MRT. Within 20 minutes of arriving the heavens had opened with another thunderstorm and Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 23, 2016
- Sentosa Island and thunderstormsAfter a hit and restless night I woke to a sunny morning and the realisation of how very hot Singapore can get.
Once up I made my way to the Harbourfront station for a stroll across the boardwalk linking the main Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 22, 2016
- Orchids and IguanasMy first full day started with rain and an expensive Starbucks but back onto the ever efficient MRT for a trip to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. What a beautiful place and anyone planning to come here should visit.
Unlike the Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 21, 2016
- Byron Bay to SingaporeOnce again we were able head overseas using our local Gold Coast Airport, just 45 minutes from Byron Bay - it's so much better than having to travel to Sydney or Brisbane (sometimes with an overnight stay for an early Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni 2016 - Rajasthan | Jan 20, 2016
- A bumpy flight, Singapore and rainI have now arrived at Singapore after the 13 hour flight from Heathrow. As many of you know I don't particularly like flying but I came out on the A380, a huge beast of a plane and very comfortable with Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 20, 2016
- Life in Singapore pt.1Did I mention that Singapore is beautiful? Singapore is beautiful. Today on another rainy day, I asked myself the question, ”what would living in Singapore be like?” and ”could I see myself living here?”.
As many other people of today would Posted by travellingsofa in A sofas guide to comfort | Dec 5, 2015
- Shore Day in Singaporehe cloud cover this morning was not conducive to any form of special sunrise. I did my laps in the dark and snapped some of the bright light as we entered the port of Singapore. We've spent some Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 14, 2016
- Day 111: What costs the world... ?On my last day in Singapore I was quite the big spender :) First I went to Sentosa Island and the MRT there cost an incredible SGD 4 - opposed to the usual 88 cents I paid for other rides Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Jan 9, 2016
- Day 110: Little IndiaMy hostel is right opposite Little India and I hadn't yet explored it so in the morning I went on a walking tour of Little India given how much I enjoyed the tour of Chinatown. Unfortunately the tour wasn't that Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Jan 8, 2016
- Day 109: Moonlight AdventureI started out today with getting some more use out of my bus ticket, being chauffeured around for about 2 hours with the wind blowing in my hair to make this heat a little more endurable. In the afternoon this Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Jan 7, 2016
- Day 108: Another garden ;)The first thing I visited in Singapore was the botanical garden. It just so happened that Lauren, whom I was sharing a room with, wanted to go and since I didn't have a real plan and always check out the Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Jan 6, 2016
- Day 107: Finally in SingaporeIt took me like 24 hours to get from Auckland to Singapore because I didn't fly direct but via Shanghai... what the hell was I thinking when I booked that?! Actually, I know exactly what it was... it was a Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Jan 5, 2016
- Back to the futureSam
It was a 40-hour door-to-door journey from São Paulo to Singapore, with stopovers in Addis Ababa and Bangkok. We were slightly brain dead and quite delirious by the time we got to Singers, but the trip went as well as Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jan 6, 2016
- SingaporeSo far on this trip I have managed to stick to my £25 a day budget but doing so in Singapore was an impossibility. Other than transport on the amazingly modern and highly efficient metro system everything is about Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Jan 4, 2016
- Days 55 & 56 - SingaporeNous arrivons à Singapour après le coucher du soleil. Nous voyons plein de points lumineux sur la mer : ce sont les pétroliers et les transporteurs de conteneurs dans la baie.
Vue de Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 4, 2016
- Singapore - Sentosa[center]Sentosa is a small gated island south of Singapore mainland. It's motto is "the state of fun" as long as you follow the sixty five million rules that accompany your every move. There are several security check points to pass Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Jan 1, 2016