- SingaporeMarina Bay by day...
...and by night!
Celebrating Chinese Newyear, Posted by Harold-Liese in Our big trip "Down Under" | Feb 7, 2012
- Universal Studio SingaporeOur road trip from my hometown Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Universal Studio..
We start our journey at 6.00 am in the morning from Kuala Lumpur to catch Universal Studio opening time at 10.00 am. 4 hours is not enaugh time driving Posted by kekgi in My Travel Photo Story | Feb 6, 2012
- Malaysia and SingaporeWe were met by the very welcoming staff of the Scuba Junkie's dive shop in Semporna and I was given a huge text book to read that evening in the hostel before we headed out to the tropical island of Posted by SimonandLucy in Simon and Lucy's amazing honeymoon! | Feb 2, 2012
- General Update30th January 2012 – General Update
Just a quick update since I have been un-attentive over the last few weeks, this has been mainly to the festive period and Malaysian censorship. I did not know until I arrived here that Posted by beatski in incidentals | Jan 30, 2012
- Singapore!We had an excellent flight to Singapore yesterday/this morning. Singapore Airlines were brilliant - can't fault them. We're now 8 hrs ahead of GMT and trying to adjust to the time difference. We managed 4 hrs sleep in the transit Posted by alvenables in Our travels down under and beyond...... | Dec 28, 2011
First I'd like to apologise for the delay in updating my blog...I've been here a week so maybe I should have updated sooner, so instead i will update by place now!!
To start then - Singapore.
I arrived in this booming Posted by Jemmaremma in Bamboozled | Jan 26, 2012
- SingaporeAfter our 5hr redeye from Perth to Singapore we were due for a healthy nap. Now, the Singapore airport is about the best place to spend some time in; they have everything from a swimming pool, spa, restaurants, exquisite shopping Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Jan 23, 2012
- Singapore safarisMy turn now ( Lynn)
I have decided that Singapore is officially my favourite city - however I have had quite a lot to drink so my powers of discernment might be a bit skewed!
Here we are in the shopping capital Posted by ledsmith in RTW 2 paradise | Jan 22, 2012
- 1st stopLeg 1: from Heathrow to Singapore. Thanks to Shelagh for the parking and dropoff.
Many, many thanks to Richard and Britannic for the contribution to this fantastic trip.
Only half hour delay on the flight, so 12 hours on the plane. Posted by ledsmith in RTW 2 paradise | Jan 21, 2012
- Back in the States – Oh wait, it’s just Singapore!So, we took yet again another fantastic VIP bus from KL to Singapore through one of the easiest and most efficient border crossings ever. We got dropped off at a metro station and were totally blown away by how Posted by geldere in The Hostel Honeymoon | Jan 20, 2012
- Day 1 - Perth to Beijing (via Singapore)Hello,
Firstly as I write this I thought I should advise that I have not slept as of 7.00am Wednesday 18 January 2012 which means I am now in my 44th hour without sleep.
Flight from Perth to Singapore was quite good Posted by lee_1986 in China - 2012 | Jan 18, 2012
- Hello South East Asia!!!Sorry for a long time since the last update, we have had a bit of a nightmare in the jungle, but that will be saved for a future post!!
Singapore Day 1
It took around 13 hours + to get from Cairns Posted by Chris_Jayne_RTW in Our Mini adventure around the world | Jan 15, 2012
- Back up North...ern Hemisphere that is![b][i]14Jan2012 - It’s been almost a month since I’ve posted much. Singapore and Bangkok were quick visits and the internet service in Myanmar was slow to say the least. I resorted back to my written journal for this portion Posted by pjburke in Teaching and Traveling | Jan 13, 2012
- 11th January 2012Still no sleep, but this time I blame Danny. I had finally fallen asleep around 2am when I awoke in agony because he was somehow squashing my knee. I thought I might be able to roll over and go back Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jan 12, 2012
- 10th January 2012Yet another horrible sleep. This time we headed out pretty early and made the long walk up to the Kampong Glam, the Malaysian quarter. It looked more like the Asia we know, with run down buildings and no skyscrapers. We Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jan 12, 2012
- 9th January 2012Another terrible night’s sleep, only getting a couple of hours. Danny fared better but he didn’t get enough either. We gave up at 5:30am although I did manage another two hours after breakfast. We finally left the hostel around midday.
The Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jan 12, 2012
- Singapore, Siem Reap Cambodia, Semarang & Bali IndonesiaI can't believe we have been gone almost two weeks! We had a good but long flight to Singapore, arriving at 5pm New Year's Eve. After dinner we tried to stay up until midnight because we were told the Posted by dancatton in Temples, Crocodiles & Koalas | Jan 10, 2012
- 8th January 2012The flight continues. After having a really nice meal I watched a couple of documentaries then actually fell asleep. I am no good at sleeping on planes but Singapore Air has really comfortable seats and managed to sleep for a Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jan 10, 2012
- The Singapore ZooWe arrived at the Singapore Zoo at 11:00am after a long bus ride through and out of the city. We realised when we saw the enormous line for tickets and the non-existent line for e-tickets that we should have bought Posted by meganjane03 in South East Asia | Jan 6, 2012
- Business Class Flights
We arrived at Melbourne Airport far too early - Bundy thought the traffic on the road and the lines in the airport would be horrendous, however it was quite the opp Posted by meganjane03 in South East Asia | Jan 1, 2012
- SingaporeSo back in Singapore…weird after being here less than six months ago. It’s also a very weird place to stay at a backpackers I’ve decided. Because Singapore is so ‘nice’ compared to the rest of South-East Asia, I Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Dec 28, 2011
- SingaporeYet another start at 'someones taking the piss' o'clock to head to the airport. My Bali adventure was over and apparently with excellent timing because I woke up to pouring rain, glad I was missing out on that one!
I also Posted by le_peeps in The Redundancy Tour | Dec 23, 2011
I viewed this stopover as part of my four day long journey home, but Singapore is unique enough to warrant an entry of its own. Walking through the 'spairport', I couldn't help but smile Posted by kgbgirl11 in Around the World in 90 Days | Dec 21, 2011
- Singapore Slingin'Our flight approached Singapore in the evening and the night sky was pitch black. In the distance the lights of Singapore started to sparkle. As we approached the airport, we felt very lucky to start our SE Asia adventure with Posted by Up.Up.and.Away in Sophia and Sully | Dec 16, 2011
- One of the best things about this tripOne of the best things about this trip is the amount of time that is spent with the family. Our time with these kids is so short. I am grateful to have the opportunity to hang with them Posted by thebongas in Bonga Family Adventures | Dec 13, 2011