- Hortoilua 2009 - 2010, alku.===Tiistaina 28. huhtikuuta 2009===
==Uutisia / News==
Hmmm.... mitäs jos...
Pitäskö? ...miksi ei?
Irti sorron rautaisesta otteesta.
Lentoliput taskussa: 7 lentoa 1700 euroa. Halpaa kuin saippua.
9 Posted by Hapa in Hapa`s travels | Mar 16, 2012
- SingaporeAfter almost 11 hours and more than 10.000 km we arrived in Singapore. The New York City of the Asian World. The Little India area gave us shelter for 4 nights. This backpackers area is packed with Indians and Vegetarian Posted by Busy Brabander in Far Away Down Under | Feb 5, 2012
- The Great Grape Jelly HuntI went grocery shopping Sunday (for the umpteenth time it seems). On my list were a few simple things – cereal, cheese and grape jelly. Nothing exotic, right? Wrong!
The cereal (Corn Flakes because Cheerios are still way too expensive) and Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 13, 2012
- One week down...There was not much of any interest to report since my last entry. Randall and I have spent the last week in a training room learning (or in my case, re-learning) the computer reservation system used by the Carlson office Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 9, 2012
- Singapore!Singapore is a good few hours bus ride from Melaka, and unfortunately we arrived in an area we didn't expect to in heavy rain. After spending a while trying to flag down a taxi we were soon on our way Posted by Christian25 in Flying The Nest | Mar 8, 2012
- My departure date March 1I was up at very early to catch my 900am flights to Minneapolis and of course had to be at the airport 2 hours prior since I was going internationally. At least I was in first class on the Posted by Randy Hinton in My Singapore trip 2012 | Mar 7, 2012
- Home comforts in Modern SingaporeHello everyone,
As we pack this morning to enjoy the final leg of our Asian Odyssey in Hong Kong - excited by the City ahead but equally dreading going back to reality of staying in a shared dorm after spending Posted by charlieandross in World domination 2011-12 | Mar 7, 2012
- Getting down to businessAs I write this it's 6:00 AM on Tuesday, 06 March. Yesterday was our first day of training on the reservation system used by CWT's AsiaPac office. I have worked on it before; however, that was 2 years ago, so Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 5, 2012
- Welcome to Singapore!Yes, here I am, in hot and humid Singapore. Arrived last night via Airbus which I'd definitely recommend - I could nearly stretch my legs out completely! Of course, being a long-haul flight, it still wasn't overly comfortable, and I Posted by hgchapman in A Year in Australia | Mar 5, 2012
- Bidding Asia farewellKuala Lumpur – what a lovely city! We’re not really that into cities, prefer peace and quiet to be honest, not sure if it means we are getting old or just used to village life!? But that said, we Posted by Cass - Lee in Cass & Lee's RTW Adventure | Mar 4, 2012
- Things are the same...The same – about 24 hours travel time; different – Business Class. WOW! A much more pleasant way to pass that time. Sleeping in a seat that stretches out to lie flat. I don't know who pulled what strings, or Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Mar 3, 2012
- Back to O'Canada!Well what can we say, that trip was INCREDIBLE! We still haven't arrived back in Canada yet, but are just sitting in the airport now waiting to board our 20 hour flight home. This is going to be a LONG Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Mar 1, 2012
- East Coast ParkHey all!!
After our foam party adventure that we had last night, we decided to take a day for some rest, relaxation, beach time and of course, more sightseeing!!!
We decided to head to East Coast Park. It is a HUGE park Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Mar 1, 2012
- Extreme AsiaAnother trip to Japan and Singapore, and another exciting 3 weeks to log. It’s been a good trip so far. Smooth, trouble free commute to Japan (which, for those of you that don’t know, is a 14 hour flight from Posted by GrisWorld in GrisWorld | Mar 1, 2012
- Sticky SingaporeSo it is our second day in Singapore! After a great flight of being fed constantly (qantas pizza rolls are our new favourites!) we arrived in Singapore, began sweating and have not stopped since! We immediately hopped on MRT, this Posted by emmaandryan in Emma & Ryan's Big One | Feb 29, 2012
- Singapore Botanic GardensHey everyone!
We decided to go and see the Singapore Botanic Gardens today. Prior to our trip we did some research on things we wanted to do/see and it was rating #1 by guests on multiple websites. Plus after such an Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Feb 29, 2012
- Flight Experience & ChinatownHey everyone!
We all had a great day on Sentosa Island, and started today at the Flight Experience Singapore. It was the coolest thing I have ever done, and I think Kim and Dalyce would agree. It was just like flying Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Feb 29, 2012
- Santosa IslandSo an other day has gone by and we got to experience something new and exciting!
To start off the day, we decided we would take the Singapore Cable Car out to Sentosa Island. It cost us 26 dollars each for Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Feb 29, 2012
- Raffles hotel and shoppingggg!Hello lovely family and friends who are reading our blog!
Kim and I really need to hand it to Dalyce, she did an awesome job picking a hotel for us. We all loved the Strand Hotel, and decided to stay there Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Feb 29, 2012
- The Singapore Zoo and Night SafariHelloooo!!
Today was a busy, yet eventful day. For me it has been the best day of the whole trip (so far).
This morning I was wide awake with eagerness for the Singapore Zoo!!! I woke Kim and Raelene up (they weren't Posted by kdrtvt in Singapore 2012 | Feb 28, 2012
- Ethnicity In Singapore Singapore has a population of about three million, 2.7 million of whom are citizens and permanent residents. The other three hundred thousand are mainly foreign workers.
The Chinese constitute about 78 percent, the Malays 14 percent, the Indians 7 percen Posted by cheesedoodle in SINGAPORE | Feb 28, 2012
- Masjid Jamae Mosque
We figured me might as well continue on our Mosque sightseeing today, but we never thought the path would lead us to China town. In the middle of Singapore's China Town is the Masjid Jamae Mosqu Posted by cheesedoodle in SINGAPORE | Feb 28, 2012
- The Prodicle Group has Arrived in Singapore!The crew left the Calgary Airport today the
* Air Canada flight was great, had a connection in Vancouver but our flight was delayed so we had to run to make our flight. Another layover in Hong Kong was about Posted by cheesedoodle in SINGAPORE | Feb 28, 2012
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumToday we decided that we needed to do some exploring on our own, so we asked our front desk where was a good place to go if we wanted to experience Singapore. He suggested going to see the Buddha Tooth Posted by cheesedoodle in SINGAPORE | Feb 28, 2012
- Abdul Gaffoor Mosque Today we went to Dunlop Street in the Rochor Planning Area, within Little India off Jalan Besar, to see the famous Abdul Gaffoor Mosque.
To get there is was easy enough to grab any bus going down the Jalan Posted by cheesedoodle in SINGAPORE | Feb 28, 2012