- Singapur - Eine exemplarische AnkunftNach einem Flug an dem ich mich nach dem Aussteigen schon nicht mehr erinnere, betrete ich Singapur. Mir kommt eine Südafrikanerin in den Sinn, die mir in himmlischen Tönen von dem Flughafen in Singapur berichtet hatte. Es gäbe Swimming Pools, Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Mar 27, 2013
- Few bits and bobs...I DONT WANNA GO HOME - I only have 10 weeks left - it has gone by so fast, I can't believe where the past 8 months have gone to.
I managed to get a cheeky picture with Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- MARINA BAY SANDSGUESS WHERE I GOT TO GO AGAIN LAST WEEKEND?! Yes thats right, Marina Bay Sands. I swear I will never tire of this building, pool or view. I LOVE IT! It was Leong's birthday and so he Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- Hi-TeaA couple of weekends ago I had the most amazing day ever! I booked to go the the Fullerton hotel with Mischa (my geography friend here also from the UK). We dressed up smartly in dresses and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Mar 22, 2013
- Day 2 in Singapore Went exploring last night amongst the shops and buildings. Saw a few restaurants with 'fresh' ingredients on the menu. Very humid but skyline lvery impressive! Everyone tired but ended up at Mar Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Mar 14, 2013
- Arrived in Singapore Food on the flight very good - chicken curry for tea and pork and noodles for breakfast. Kids meals were huge! Got to hotel (Park Quay Hotel) with a very entertaining driver and managed a kip Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Mar 13, 2013
- SingaporeSingapore stands in great contradistinction to our travels to Vietnam and Cambodia and Bangkok. The city state is grand and exciting and amazing; there is not one piece of litter, one smudge of chewing gum, one broken curb anyplace. Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Mar 10, 2013
- Halfway ThereIt's hard to believe that we're over half-way done with our epic year-long travel adventure. We spent so long conceptualizing, thinking about, and planning the trip that it was almost a bit of a surprise when we found ourselves Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Mar 6, 2013
- Gardens by the Bay When Bill and Jamie visited me last August, he stayed in the Marina Bay Sands (they didn't gamble at all, but they used the roof-top infinity swimming pool a lot. Well, they're Aussies). His hotel room was facing the Gardens Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 5, 2013
- Singapore - Tuesday, 26 February 2013Went to the Singapore Zoo and had breakfast with the orang utans. It was nice and then walked around the zoo until lunch time. It's a very nice zoo - very green and leafy and the animals seem Posted by gaddingabout in Magical Mystery Tour of India | Mar 5, 2013
- SingaporeI will start by saying...I love Singapore! If you are ever getting a connecting flight through Singapore you should definitely stopover for a few days. I had heard such mixed things about the country I did not know what to Posted by samanthaforeman in The trip of a lifetime... | Mar 1, 2013
- My 1st Mirrorless CameraAs a reasonably serious shutterbug, I've been using various makes of DSLRs for the last decades. My latest being Canon D50.
Now I want to switch to a mirrorless camera. I want to share my shopping experience on how I had Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 28, 2013
- Alternative Travel Experience in SingaporeThat year in 2011, I flew to Singapore to watch Formula One night race and Linkin Park performing live for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix. The night race was awesome, as well as the live performance. I like Linkin Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 26, 2013
- A Family Holiday in SingaporeIn my opinion, Singapore is one of the best places to travel with family. The reasons are: safe, green, clean, comfortable and so easy to get to all of the places you like to visit.
After twelve months, I came back Posted by ristinw in My Travel Diary | Feb 25, 2013
- Another Day in Singapore - Day 98After a good nights sleep we hit the streets of Singapore again, and walked the other way up the Singapore River. This led us first along Boat Quay where the small original buildings were towered over by tall office blocks. Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Feb 23, 2013
- Singapore - Day 97We travelled to Singapore on Wednesday and reached our hotel after 2 metro trains and a taxi ride. Our room was very different, we expected it to be small as Singapore is one of the most expensive cities in the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Feb 22, 2013
- And so it begins...I’m in Melbourne. In the future (by eleven hours). Had adjusted to Singapore time and now I’ve moved again. Life of a nomad, eh? Arrived here this morning at 7am after an overnight flight that I got about half an Posted by SteChamb in Antipodean Adventure | Feb 15, 2013
- Chinese New Year 2013 in Singapore[[http://ramblerwithoutborders.blogspot.sg/2013/02/the-year-of-snake.html|The Year of the Snake]] has slithered its way here today. Had been living in Singapore for over 3 years, but this is the 1st time we actually do something that would resemble what t Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Feb 10, 2013
- Chinese New YearLast night it was Chinese New Year in Singapore and the beginning of the year of the snake! Tell you what though, it’s becoming a bit of a nightmare today because nothing is open and we have Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Feb 10, 2013
- Comedy MasalaI went to a comedy show last week at a place near Clarke Quay called ‘Comedy Masala.’ I got a phone call from one of my friends (who studied at NUS last semester but is now doing Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Feb 10, 2013
- Singapore My enthusiasm for the train from KL to Singapore decreased dramatically as 4pm, our scheduled arrival time, came and went and it was five o'clock before we pulled into Singapore Woodlands. There, once through border control, I realised I was Posted by madeinmold in Made In Mold | Feb 4, 2013
- Singapore overnightArrived Singapore around 4 pm today after a 7 hour flight from Melbourne. Hotel is on the waterfront and overlooks the the Marina Bay Hotel and the new Marina Gardens. We are at the Swissotel The Stamford and although the Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 2, 2013
- SingaRich (Day 155)Time to start our 24 hour journey from Thailand through Malaysia to Singapore…
Our minivan picked us up at 8 AM and had us to the Hat Yai bus terminal (south Thailand) by 12:30 PM. We ended up with a Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Jan 29, 2013
- Drifting, with purposeThis whole business of transition is quite time consuming...to let the brain handle new realities and new possibilities, one just needs to sit idle sometimes. Kinda like Buddha meditating. Great wisdom can be gained by letting time pass. And I Posted by Goofy9 in May The Blog Be with You | Nov 28, 2012
- Saying Goodbye===Writing from Singapore Airport=== - half way home already - I’d like to fill you all in on a very special last night Italy...
After finishing writing my last entry, about my lovely goodbye from my class at school, I had Posted by IndiainItaly in Osservazioni della Dolce Vita | Jan 25, 2013