- Mother's Day in Singapore
Yesterday evening, we arrived in Singapore. Our flight on Singapore Airlines was simply fantastic. The airline lived up to its reputation for first class service. Although it was only a Posted by rraney in Life Is a Journey | May 14, 2012
- Hitting the road again
Hard to believe it is almost 2 years since Turkey but time for the watson5 to hit the road again. Of course we all know Matt would have us travelling full time with no fixed abode and Posted by Watson5 in Watson Family Travels | May 11, 2012
- Wednesday, 9th May (Ilona)So...Singapore.
We arrived at about 7am Singapore time and our flight out wasn't until 8pm. A whole day in Singapore - Yay! Lots of sights to see and things to do. Since we didn't see the city of Singapore when we Posted by riteoh in Europe | May 10, 2012
Two days in Singapore to try to return to our time zone without too much jet-lag.
N.B. It hasn't helped the jet-lag but we thoroughly enjoyed Singapore nevertheless.
What a contrast - from old world to high-tech modern at the end Posted by johnandkathy in Europe 2012 | May 10, 2012
- SINGAPORE! After stopping in Kuala Lumpur first, we arrive in Singapore. The first thing we notice upon arrival (which was very hard to miss) was the incredible humidity! I realised soon after that getting my hair straightened the day before was Posted by chehadejames in Sathya & Claire Take on the World | May 7, 2012
- Night Out in SingAfter breakfast, we all head around to the park so the kids can get rid of some energy and steam up a bit. After this, the pay off comes in the form of a visit to Brunetti’s in Tanglin Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Singapore's ChinatownHaving given all the crab time to process, we are up late for a change. I get a bit of a gym session in so I can tell the rest of the training group I really did do something Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Little India and pepper crabIn the morning we head off late again after breakfast – too much time up chatting with T last night. We are off to the tourist office to find out our transport options for around town. There is a Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Singapore October 2011All the last minute preparations behind us, Mum picks us up and out to the airport. We have been warned about delays due to Customs go slows, but there is so little happening at the airport when we arrive Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 4, 2012
- Drittes Wochenende Singapur, 4.Woche Bin ein wenig im Verzug mit meiner Berichterstattung. Inwischen bin ich schon gut von meinem Inseltrip zurückgekehrt, aber erst einmal zurück zum dritten Wochenende in Singapur und meiner vierten Woche hier.
Eigentlich war für Samst Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | May 3, 2012
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore on Friday evening and jumped on the MRT (Singapore metro which was very cheap & really good for getting around) from the airport and headed on the purple line to Boon Keng. After walking up and Posted by Gem-Leight in Gem & Leight's honeymoon adventure | May 2, 2012
From the chaotic to the clean, from the dirt to the sanitised, from the smells to the sanity... from Mumbai we landed in Singapore.
We landed late on Friday evening and were due to fly out Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | May 1, 2012
- SingaporeYes guys, the time has come... its the last stop in Asia!
Singpore is one hell of a place. It so clean! Its so shiny!! I could actually imagine living here (dont worry Mum I wont...!) My first experience wasnt great Posted by sophie.lee in Sophie's Big Trip! | Apr 28, 2012
- Arbeit, Arbeit, ArbeitHabe ja noch kaum über meine Hauptbeschäftigung hier geredet, die Arbeit :-). Diese Woche durfte ich erfahren was Last Minute wirklich bedeutet! Das Schlimme, hier geht es bei fast jedem Projekt so zu...
Spontan wurde nämlich letzte Woche ein Kundentrain Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 25, 2012
- Who are we and what are we doing?Background info;
Jeff (USA) and Simone (Swiss) lived for nearly 4 years in Singapore before deciding to leave their jobs, apartment and lives in Asia to spend more time with family and pursue different directions, ideally with a substantial amount Posted by itengoredhair in (Professional) Global Nomads | Mar 3, 2012
- ♡ Singapore! ♡After my incredibly blonde moment of arriving at the airport two days early for my flight, Singapore flight take two was MUCH more successful! Despite being delayed an hour, I managed to finish reading "The Hunger Games" on my kindle, Posted by sdestecroix in Xx Skye's 2012 Adventure xX | Apr 22, 2012
- "You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof""You'll soon realise that this place is pretty Idiot proof" -those were the words to which I entered Singapore. Words from my friend, Dhwani Desai, who has lived in Singapore most of her life.
"Something tells me i'm about to Posted by AnIndiotAbroad in An Indiot Abroad | Apr 18, 2012
- Zweites WochenendeDieses Wochenende war nicht ganz so spannend wie das vergangene. Ich bin in Singapur geblieben.
Freitag - Thai
Freitag nach der Arbeit ging es mit Katha, der Praktikanten Kollegin, direkt zum Thai. Eine Empfehlung von einem Local (so nennen s Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 17, 2012
- Singapore in 48 hoursWe covered the length of the entire metropolis by bus in just 20 minutes. This tiny, efficiently run nation is the embodiment of civilisation, with every square inch occupied by modern apartment blocks, air conditioned shopping malls and manicured roads. Posted by adamandrina in Rina and Adam | Apr 7, 2012
- Erste WocheDie erste kurze Arbeitswoche ist geschafft! Unglaublich wie die Zeit rennt, daher jetzt erst ein Update.
Wie nicht anders zu erwarten sind die Kollegen alle sehr nett, hilfsbereit und aufgeschlossen. Bis ich mir allerdings Namen und Gesichter merken ka Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 6, 2012
- Tuesday 3rd April (Elton)We're all a bit tired from our busy day yesterday, so have a late breakfast then head down to the Cable Car, and take the journey from Sentosa across to the 'mainland'. Have a coffee, then catch it back Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 6, 2012
- Universal Studio (Ilona)What a tiring day. It started off with a torrential tropical thundersorm overnight that continued into the morning. Had our plans to go to Universal Studios today been ruined? I asked the lady who cooks the eggs at breakfast if Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Sentosa Island (Elton)Technology - when it works, its great, and when it doesn't.... Trying to charge the tablet and mobile last night just wasn't working - and it possibly explains why I woke at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep. Tried Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- And they're offThe day started early and is ending late. Our flight out was delayed about an hour, but we didn't really mind because we were so excited to be heading off on our "once in a lifetime" trip.
The plane experience Posted by riteoh in Europe | Apr 1, 2012
- Gut gelandetHallo,
Bin gut in Singapur angekommen. Der Flug war ganz ok, bis auf dem Inder neben mir, der aus dem Mund gestunken hat und die ganze Zeit gehustet und genießt und dann noch schön den Rotz hochgezogen hat… Aber hatte Oropax Posted by singapur2012 in Singapur | Apr 1, 2012