- Ernie Goes to Singapore[center][/center]
I didn't spend much time planning out my itinerary for my three months abroad, but I did pencil in Singapore for the last two and a half weeks of the year. I Posted by ErnieHK in Ernie Goes | Feb 25, 2015
- Happy (Chinese) New YearMelaka - The Venice of Asia but without the prices and not a single pavarotti wannabe gondolier in sight. A relaxing three days and a chance to soak up the atmosphere at the local night market and soak up the Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Feb 22, 2015
- SingaporeSo we arrived in Singapore after a great flight. It took about 8 hours to get here but the boys were great (thanks Qantas on-flight entertainment!).
If we thought we were going to have a rest once we got over Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Feb 21, 2015
- East Asia Trip (Singapore)Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country's territory consists Posted by minitravel in Global Trekker | Feb 15, 2015
- Test 1Blabla Posted by ThomasLaurie in Thom & Lau Around The World | Feb 12, 2015
- Oops, never finished this trip's blog!Very belated apologies to anyone alarmed by the sudden stop - nothing sinister, simply fatigue from cramming so much activity into the final few days. From memory...
Nerdia spent a sombre and memorable afternoon at the informative, thought-provoking C Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jan 31, 2015
- Singapore, yes Singapore!What a contrast to our recent life on the road….. Here is how I felt at various stages of my “corporate adventure”:
Sad – saying goodbye to Pete at Esperance airport first thing in the morning. After more-or-less 24/7 together Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- SingaporeSingapore :)
I liked it, it is a big city with a lot to do when you know what to do ...
If you just walk around Sin Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 24, 2015
- Singapore Sting!We were expecting our last night in Malacca to be uneventful but it seems we were wrong, as I became the victim of a drive-by groping!!
On our way home from dinner, I had my boobs squeezed by a passing Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jan 23, 2015
- SingaporeWe arrived in Singapore this morning after our sea day. Early start to the day as you have to be off board by 9am.
We will be trying to leave this afternoon but the flights don't look so good, may Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 19, 2015
- From AnthonyOn the 12 of January we went to Sentosa waterpark. First we floated down a river called Adventure river on a doughnut. While we were in the river, we saw (in a tank) tropical fish and manta rays. After we Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 15, 2015
- Story's from Caitlin:We arrived by a monorail, that took us to Sentosa Island. At the water park the first ride we went on was the Adventure River. On the adventure river we floated down the river on blow-up donuts. We Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 15, 2015
- Singapore waterparkNot sure the Olympic diving team will recruit them, but the funny faces awards might!!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 14, 2015
Water park adventure at Sentosa the perfect mission in the heat of the Singapore sauna, no rain drops helped the cause too!!
A nice catch up with Ben Chappy a chinatown - mmmmmm food (again)!!
A long day before a midnight departur Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Jan 12, 2015
- Getting hereGetting to South East Asia started with a bit of a hiccup as we learned at midnight the night before that the first leg of our flight had been canceled and snow was expected. 2 hours of phone calls later Posted by thehesters in The Hesters | Jan 2, 2015
- Singapore: tropisch en luxueusHallo iedereen,
Na 4 maanden eenvoud is het wel even aanpassen als je aankomt in Singapore.
Singapore is een super moderne stad met veel wolkenkrabbers, restaurantjes, cafés en vooral shopping malls. Zoals veel andere grote steden vind je hier een Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Dec 16, 2014
- A Tale of Two City-StatesThe midnight line passes without event, tucked up as I am on a meagre row of benches that house a dozy bunch of road warriors and backpack battalions. The inside of HKG is essentially devoid of activity, a faintly Posted by Camp-Aztitz in Kiss of the Tiger Woman | Dec 10, 2014
- Sharks, snakes and sweat in Singapore[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/723022/Si Posted by Barbieri's in Brazil with the Barbieri's | Dec 6, 2014
- Traveling out via Singapore
So, after 42hours and three flights via Singapore, customs in Melbourne we finally arrived in Hobart.
But as t Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Dec 5, 2014
- 新加坡買手信(伴手禮) 超市 烏節路 牛車水 武吉士街 小印度？從四周環境來說，說烏節路 像 尖沙咀，牛車水 像 澳門議事亭前地，武吉士街像旺角，小印度唯一不像任何香港的地方(但商店像重慶大廈)。
烏節路/ Orchard Road
其實，烏節路是一條大商場、名店林立的街道。只是行了ORCHARD MRT 上的ION 及對
面的LUCKY PLAZA。ION全都是我 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 26, 2014
- 新加坡 聖淘沙 Singapore Sentosa
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/313AD386F5B44C44E06C9F4B85D88 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 26, 2014
- 新加坡 Singapore: 濱海灣Marina Bay
了不少建築。(按:實情是魚尾獅雕塑由Esplanade Bridge搬到One Fullerton旁的河
先看看魚尾獅。看著這條….是這隻魚尾獅，和附近環境的和諧，觀光客來自歐美 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 25, 2014
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/05362CA0F5CF7 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 21, 2014
- 新加坡：環球片場 universal studios新加坡環球片場
樂園機動遊戲及表演節目的市場定位應該是8-16歲的小朋友及年輕人。17-27應該會去左iFly,mega zip.27以上，應該入左賭場，(好似係)。 雖然我也是年輕的少年，但環球影城不是我杯茶。
幸好還 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 18, 2014
- 新加坡住宿： Ramada Hotel Singapore
跟旅行團報名，住在新加坡華美達酒店三個晚上。 酒店位於諾維娜地鐵站（Novena MRT）附近，出地鐵站沿醫院步行小山坡十分鐘便到。 酒店 於2013 年開業，裝潢設施還算新淨，一般房價大概hk$1100-1200一晚。
酒店下層為商場，有大型超市，兩間面包店(BREAD TALK 和 土司工房) 還有SUBWAY。行十分鐘有文東記海南雞飯和Ba Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 18, 2014