- But I've Never Been To Me
I've been constantly hopping on and off planes for the last 10 years.
In this age where constraints of travels are at a minimal, it would be a great tragedy if one is unable to Posted by ilColumnist in But I've Never Been To Me | May 22, 2013
- SingaporeSo we are yet again very much behind with the blog...apologies to all of our readers! Also, sorry no pics at the mo, we are having problems uploading them again, but will try to add some at a later Posted by duncan-alice in Duncan & Alice Go RTW! | May 18, 2013
- Singapore, it was short but sweet[img=http://pho Posted by Lyndall Drennan in Honeymooning Our Way Across the Globe | May 15, 2013
- Singapore weekenderTraveling OS for a long weekend...luv...luv...luv it!
Singapore bound straight from co-facilitating an all day meeting with the curriculum coordinators in the Diocese - Primary & Secondary - 20 in total...such a great way to start the weekend!!
I trave Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | May 15, 2013
- An early start..
My alarm went off at 5.15am. Having only had around 3 hours sleep I'm surprised I got up.. I woke to find a message from Min Sun, my flatmates, telking me to wake her to say bye Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | May 22, 2013
Prior to going on this trip, I cannot even remember how many times we hummed and hawed about going to Singapore. It wasn’t until about a month before the trip that we finally made a Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | May 10, 2013
- Singapore AirportWow.
On my journey from Xiamen to Jo'burg, I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in the one and only Singapore Airport.
What a wondrous place it is. One can easily settle and live quite happily in the Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | May 9, 2013
- SINGAPORE===Singapore war für uns keine Stadt die wir fest einplanten, aber wenn man schon mal da ist, dann muss man sich die Stadt auch anschauen. Wir wussten zwar, dass Singapore ein teures Pflaster ist aber die Unterkunft war dann doch Posted by alejandrajoel in Asian Adventure | May 1, 2013
- SingaporeOk, ok, I know I've been rubbish at this recently. Well, for quite a while in fact.
So now I have a week off work (Chinese Labour Day holiday), & I'm not going off travelling anywhere this time, I fully Posted by Persephoned in Adventures in China | Apr 27, 2013
- Last night out in Singa, Last lecture, Farewell BBQHad my last night out in Singapore (I think) last week.. It was a ladies night - great fun (as per eh?!). We went to Zouk, a great club in Singapore. The music was great, the friends were great and Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 24, 2013
- Day Five: It doesn't just rain, it Singa-pours!This was it, our last day in Singapore and we were all set for the beach on Sentosa Island. The sun was shining, we had eaten well and I was especially excited to try out the 'MegaZip' zipwire owned by Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 21, 2013
- Changi airport!Made it this far :-). Flight good, but longest leg to come :-P
Just doing this quick post to check everything is going onto Facebook OK. Next post Portugal.
Have a good week everyone! Posted by suziqed in Portugal and Spain 2013 | Apr 21, 2013
- Day Four: Lost & Loving It!
This message made my day. Such a small thing, once again somewhere that not many people would notice it, yet it had a profound effect on my mood (possibly exacerbated by dehydration and Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 20, 2013
- Day Three: Sickness in Singapore!Perhaps it's the jetlag getting worse, or maybe it was the dubious 'vegetarian chicken' I ate down the street last night. Either way, today has not been a pleasant one!
Surprisingly, one of the hardest things for me in Singapore has Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 19, 2013
- Singapore (day 5 - the final day!!)The final day started with a call from Uncle Frank to wish us well followed by breakfast and packing (while the kids were booked into Cool Club!). Then it was back to Vivo City to meet up with Catherine Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 18, 2013
- Day Two: Explore Singapore
I did myself a huge favour by not sleeping on the flight, and although the jetlag is still very obvious today I managed a few hours overnight and woke up at a 'normal' local t Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 18, 2013
- Day One: Arrival in Singapore
Great flight from Helsinki, my longest to date (12hrs) so naturally I was hugely impressed, and grateful, to be welcomed to my seat by a pillow, blanket, headphones and my own Posted by WorldWideWill in Will's Worldwide Wandering | Apr 17, 2013
- Singapore (day 4)No rush to get out today and no real plans except for a meal out with Dave's uncle and cousin tonight (Dave spoke to Uncle Frank on the phone first thing). Usual breakfast with the now regular guest animals but Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 17, 2013
- Singapore (day 3) - wildlife day!Today we were going to the zoo (or 3 separate zoos all next to each other in Singapore's case!). Up early again and the usual high quality buffet breakfast although trying to get Tom to go for the 'healthier' options Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 16, 2013
- Singapore (day 2)Still not fully adjusted to the time change or the heat so woke up and watched the sunrise (while walking around the hotel grounds!)
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 15, 2013
- New Zealand to Singapore Managed to drag ourselves up early despite some overnight texts from PPI companies (!!) to get the transfer to the airport - all 5 minutes of it! Very foggy so flight delayed so (un)fortunately more time to 'shop'! Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Apr 14, 2013
- Meals out, Wine and Cheese, Utown Infinity PoolThis week I've been lucky enough to have 3 evenings out one after the other! On Thursday I met up with a friend and his girlfriend from the UK - hes a family friend called James. They Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Apr 14, 2013
- Safely in SingaporeReady to go at 9.30 am but not collected till 1 pm so filled in time and dispelled the nerves with a lovely walk near the beach. A great day to fly. A few champers (who can resist Posted by Margrobtripblog in Travel tales | Apr 10, 2013
- From Sri Lanka to SingaporeLooking back at the six weeks we spent in Sri Lanka, and choosing which [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/pixies/|photos]] to upload I realised just how much we saw and did in this beautiful country. We have now made it over to Singapo Posted by pixies in Mr and Mrs Pixie Go Round the World | Apr 10, 2013
- Singapur - Ein Tag im ZooSingapur, schnell bleibt nur eine kleine Auswahl an Ausflugszielen, darunter der Zoo von Weltrang. Ich entschließe mich zu einem Besuch. Das hat eine längere Busfahrt in den Norden zur Folge, ich bin schon fast in Malaysia.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 5, 2013