- Singapore overnightArrived Singapore around 4 pm today after a 7 hour flight from Melbourne. Hotel is on the waterfront and overlooks the the Marina Bay Hotel and the new Marina Gardens. We are at the Swissotel The Stamford and although the Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 2, 2013
- SingaRich (Day 155)Time to start our 24 hour journey from Thailand through Malaysia to Singapore…
Our minivan picked us up at 8 AM and had us to the Hat Yai bus terminal (south Thailand) by 12:30 PM. We ended up with a Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Jan 29, 2013
- Drifting, with purposeThis whole business of transition is quite time consuming...to let the brain handle new realities and new possibilities, one just needs to sit idle sometimes. Kinda like Buddha meditating. Great wisdom can be gained by letting time pass. And I Posted by Goofy9 in May The Blog Be with You | Nov 28, 2012
- Saying Goodbye===Writing from Singapore Airport=== - half way home already - I’d like to fill you all in on a very special last night Italy...
After finishing writing my last entry, about my lovely goodbye from my class at school, I had Posted by IndiainItaly in Osservazioni della Dolce Vita | Jan 25, 2013
- Back in Sinapore...So I am back in Singapore now and have been for just over a week now. Things are going ok so far. It's very weird being back without all my friends I had last semester though... I Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jan 21, 2013
- Back to Singapore...Today was a longgggg day of travelling. Ula and I left for the airport at 6.30am - we had been put in a room in our hostel with another couple. I thought this was pretty awks because Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jan 13, 2013
- Enjoy Sunshine in SingaporeI planned to go short mission to Hunan during July 25-30, 2011. But after I applied this one week annual leave online, I was told that they already had enough people for that short mission. So I decided to find Posted by MS_BrooKe in MS_BrooKe's Great Adventure | Aug 1, 2011
- Breakfast at RafflesWe’ve slipped back north over the equator for a few days holiday to experience a touch of winter, and it’s a brrr-ingly chilly 32 degrees here in Singapore...
This island nation was foun Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Jan 12, 2013
- Tour: ScienceNext to the University Hospital is the Faculty of Science, where I have my Statistics class. All of the core Sciences (like Biology, Chemistry and Physics) as well as all Math Classes are taught in this area.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Nov 8, 2011
- Tour: MedicineOn the exact opposite corner of campus from my dorm, we have the University Hospital and the School of Medicine and Density. Another sign that NUS is larger than Clarkson: it has its own Hospital. Although I have never Posted by Cassi in Singapore Study Abroad | Nov 8, 2011
- SingaporeSingapore es un lugar un tanto extraño, ya que se trata de una ciudad-estado súper-moderna en un pequeño archipiélago en mitad del Sudeste Asiático. Si no hubiese sido por el calor sofocante y porque no me bajé del autobús mas Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Jan 1, 2013
We are in a very wet city, warm, but very wet! It has rained with thunder and lightning everyday so far, well I guess they don't call this a rainforest for nothing!! Singapore is an amazing city - Posted by SamDan travel in Backpacking! | Dec 13, 2012
- "Jade Buddha for Univeral Peace" in the Global VillageI have written quite a swag of things about globalizations and religions. Quite often, in the same entry. Here's another entry in that spirit (pun intended).
This jade Buddha statue is truly born in a globalized world. It has as much Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Jan 14, 2012
- Final day in Singapore... Still really hot. Last night we decided (Chelsea decided) we should swap bunks because of the air con blowing directly on the bed so last night Liam nearly caught hyperthermia.... Chelsea turned it off at one point but an old asian man just Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Dec 6, 2012
- First Day SingaporeOur first night sleep was great for Liam, air con kept everything nice and cool. Chelsea however was too cold and was kept awake by the guy in the room with the loudest snoring known to man. After two strong Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Dec 5, 2012
- Hurray we are here! Finally arrived in Singapore after an horrific 46 hour trip and after two whole minutes in the room Liam declared he now hates hostels and won't stay in one again. (With good reason, it is cramped sweltering and you have Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Dec 4, 2012
- It´s over when it´s over !Really enjoyed this wonderful trip, with this enormous amount of impressions. I think it will take some time to handle these unforgettable memories of 7 different countries and cultures.
Thanks to all who have supported my trip or gave me the Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Dec 3, 2012
- Santa Claus is in Singapore Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Dec 1, 2012
- Singapore Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Dec 1, 2012
- The culinary journey so far...I've been meaning to blog a bit about the food out here, but have been very remiss, mainly because I've been eating, so this is a bit of a summary of the food in the Philippines and Singapore.
For Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Nov 28, 2012
- Pictures :)Just a few pictures:
Christmas tree on the ground floor of my accomodation block - definitely does not seem like xmas in this heat though!
My accomodation (utown) at night..
[im Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Nov 27, 2012
- SingaporeWe're currently sat watching four proboscis monkeys hiding from a tropical downpour - which is exactly what we're doing! We're spending the day at the fabulous Singapore Zoo.
We arrived in Singapore on Monday night after a long journey that Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Nov 21, 2012
- Exam PeriodWell... hey there!
Life is pretty bog-standard at the moment (well if you can count living in Singapore as bog-standard which it really isn’t) because I have exams next week, so nothing really that interesting is happening here apart from Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Nov 20, 2012
- Sun and stormsOverall had a great time in Singapore. Spent the first full day walking around the whole city. My hostel was just north of Little India so there wasn't a great deal nearby but I was only 2 mins walk from Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Nov 18, 2012
- Singapore Had my flight cancelled yesterday so I was a couple of hours late arriving in Singapore. All I can say so far is that the trains are so easy to use because of the English everywhere. It feels like 'Beginner's Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Nov 14, 2012