- See You Thursday===From a letter home dated Friday 11-11-1966===
This is the last letter you will receive from me abroad, and I expect it will reach you just one or two days before I arrive home by QF732 next Thursday morning. Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 24, 2015
- One down, one to goI've arrived safely in Singapore and it's still 27'C even at 5:30am! That was a very long flight but lots of movies and TV to watch. And now another 9 hour flight to Melbourne.
I'll let you know when I'm there.
Jen Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 18, 2015
- SingaporeTo get to Singapore we had 2 fantastic flights from Dubai with Qatar Airways. it was our first time flying with Qatar and with fantastic seats and amazing service we would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 16, 2015
- A Tale of Two Milongas[center]
I'd been travelling for a month, during which I'd been to eight tango events, all of them by myself, but for some reason I was nervous about Singapore. This was to b Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Nov 15, 2015
- Darwin - SingaporeWe both wake up late with a hangover. There was an amazing storm in the night with lashing rain, deafening peals of thunder and dramatic lightning. The light is flashing on our telephone which means that the hotel reception has Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 16, 2002
- In the beginningIt might be delicate in Dune, but in House Burnfield (Hillarys chapter), the start of a holiday is anything but, especially given that this one is for 11 weeks. The usual mad scramble was the go for the weeks leading Posted by jackyandgraham in Treat Yo Self | Sep 28, 2015
- SingaporeOur journey from Greece to Singapore was long, but tempered by an enjoyable day in Madrid where we felt very confident navigating the city for the third time in twelve months. We arrived in Madrid on Friday September 11 around Posted by suel1960 in Sue's 2015 adventure continued | Sep 26, 2015
- Losing sight of the shore.
Visiting Taiwan wo Posted by DylanTT in Ready, set, woah - A giant rock | Sep 22, 2015
- Pre-trip ReflectionWhat I want to achieve from Taiwan are - firstly, to expand my horizon, secondly, forge more friendships and strengthen bonds and lastly, have fun.
Expanding my horizon is being more open-minded, exploring new places and trying new things and broadenin Posted by graceleeruien in Taiwan Travel Blog | Sep 21, 2015
- Taiwan Pre-Trip ReflectionBeing the second time travelling to Taiwan, I am definitely anticipating an entirely different experience owing to the fact that I will be going with a different group of people and for a different purpose. I am really looking forward Posted by untitledless in Taiwan Study Trip | Sep 21, 2015
- Pre-trip reflection before flying off to Taiwan1) What I anticipate for the trip
Firstly, I can’t wait to try out the local delicacies and desserts in Taiwan that are highly sought after by the locals and tourists. The Taiwan street snacks are often advertised and made known to Posted by sohwanting in BFS Study Trip 2015 | Sep 20, 2015
- Memorable Trip to ItalyHi, as this is my first report, I would be keeping the introduction short. Hope you enjoy this!
This trip to Italy, we took Qatar Airways which stopped over in Doha before going to London as we had to visit some Posted by jeromelry in Fun Flyer Travel | Sep 4, 2015
- Approximately 12 hours more to take off![center]
'Low fam travellers this time round - DADDY, MUMMY, AND RUI JIA.'
[left][/left] Last minute packing!
Tomorrow will be a long day, time to rest! (-:
Ad Posted by LowFamTravels in Low Fam Travel Log | Aug 27, 2015
- 10 more days!As of today, there is 10 more days until Daddy, Mummy, and I (RJ) fly to Osaka, Japan for a short (pretty long HAHA, 8 days!) visit/ holiday. I am feeling really excited and have been doing so many things Posted by LowFamTravels in Low Fam Travel Log | Aug 17, 2015
- Day 3Singapore Zoo today. Not sure what I expected but I expected more from this highly rated zoo. It's a very good zoo but I just expected something better. Loved the Orangutans!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/766176/79F47066B138CC Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 12, 2015
- Day 2Good day today. Visited "Gardens by the Bay" and took a "Singapore Night Out Tour".
The "Flower Dome" and the "Cloud Forest" in the "Gardens" are fantastic and worth the visit and the whole of the gardens is beautiful.
The Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 12, 2015
- Day 1Bad start to our trip with the plane having to return to the terminal because of warning lights issues. But got away an hour late and everything else was good. Staying at the Rendezvous in Singapore. Seems nice. Will check Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 11, 2015
- Singapore ~ The Lion CityIt now really feels as though we are on our way. So far Singapore has certainly exceeded my expectations. We arrived early in the day (our flight landed just after 7am) so getting through immigration at a speed that would Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 26, 2015
- Thoughts of Singapore
Swipe left to see the full panorama
We are now relaxing comfortably in Bali but for now my thoughts are lingering back to Singapore. Our second day in t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 28, 2015
- Singapore Airport - Shopping Paradise videoI don't think I have ever had to walk through so many shops to/from get our gate.
It must have taken about 10 minutes traveling through the maze of shops. Unlike Taipei where many of the shops close at night, Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- Travel NightmareI thought it unusual that they did not give us a boarding pass for both legs of our journey.
At 0050 when we arrived at Singapore we found out why - they had cancelled our leg to Bali.
Next available flight from Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 9, 2015
- SingaporeGood start to the trip, the night bus is delayed for over 2 hours!
We had to get on a bus to another bus station where we got on another bus and would have to change again just before the singapore Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Four Floors To Floor you
Singapore is a city where cleanliness is a mantra, where chewing gum is outlawed and not flushing a toilet in a public bathroom carries a fine. Here prostitution is legal but not pornography, and that too carries a hefty fine. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Sunny Singapore StopoverWe stayed at the Fragrance Hotel on Hong Kong Street. The rooms were clean and big enough for our cases. We soon found our old haunts from a previous stop over, we were staying in a different area. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 3, 2015
- Auckland to SingaporeWe found that 11.45 pm was a good time to fly. It was a good flight with air New Zealand,we even managed to get a few hours of sleep. I had bought myself a bright pink sleeping cushion Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 2, 2015