- Day 1Bad start to our trip with the plane having to return to the terminal because of warning lights issues. But got away an hour late and everything else was good. Staying at the Rendezvous in Singapore. Seems nice. Will check Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 11, 2015
- Singapore ~ The Lion CityIt now really feels as though we are on our way. So far Singapore has certainly exceeded my expectations. We arrived early in the day (our flight landed just after 7am) so getting through immigration at a speed that would Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 26, 2015
- Thoughts of Singapore
Swipe left to see the full panorama
We are now relaxing comfortably in Bali but for now my thoughts are lingering back to Singapore. Our second day in t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 28, 2015
- Singapore Airport - Shopping Paradise videoI don't think I have ever had to walk through so many shops to/from get our gate.
It must have taken about 10 minutes traveling through the maze of shops. Unlike Taipei where many of the shops close at night, Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- Travel NightmareI thought it unusual that they did not give us a boarding pass for both legs of our journey.
At 0050 when we arrived at Singapore we found out why - they had cancelled our leg to Bali.
Next available flight from Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 9, 2015
- SingaporeGood start to the trip, the night bus is delayed for over 2 hours!
We had to get on a bus to another bus station where we got on another bus and would have to change again just before the singapore Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Four Floors To Floor you
Singapore is a city where cleanliness is a mantra, where chewing gum is outlawed and not flushing a toilet in a public bathroom carries a fine. Here prostitution is legal but not pornography, and that too carries a hefty fine. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Sunny Singapore StopoverWe stayed at the Fragrance Hotel on Hong Kong Street. The rooms were clean and big enough for our cases. We soon found our old haunts from a previous stop over, we were staying in a different area. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 3, 2015
- Auckland to SingaporeWe found that 11.45 pm was a good time to fly. It was a good flight with air New Zealand,we even managed to get a few hours of sleep. I had bought myself a bright pink sleeping cushion Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 2, 2015
- Singapore (Part 1)Rob's first trip to Singapore was to welcome Zachary into the family! [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Apr 30, 2014
- 5 Ways to get the most out of Solo Travelling5 WAYS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF SOLO TRAVELLING
Planning a little solo jaunt across the land? If this is your first time planning your virgin solo adventure, I understand completely how excited and nervous you are. I was once Posted by travelhippy in The Social Vagabond | May 23, 2015
- Singapore (Redux)Day 32-33 - May 18-19
The rain stopped!
I kid, of course the rain continues to follow me.
However, this time around in SG I learned the ways of the underground walkway system. In Toronto it exists to prevent frostbite, in Singapore it Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 22, 2015
- SingaporeDay 18-19 - May 4-5
Despite being a well credentialled expert in the field for more than 10 years, I must admit it is difficult to grasp how Singapore functions as it does, or even exists.
Perfect weather 12 months a year, Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 18, 2015
- Review Of The New Spiced Butter Teppanyaki~!The packaging
Nothing much, just a box and some repeated (recycled) design.
They used a white/black sesame instead of the regular white sesame to give a wholesome feel.
This time round, they Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | May 3, 2015
- Singapore S(l)ings and then it PoursYet another footnote to yesterday's blog. Tuesday 28 April 2015
Singapore has much in common with a good red wine, it has taken time to open up. After the hot walk we had earlier in the day we rested and Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 28, 2015
- We Have Only Just BegunA slow start to a long journey must be a good sign. Maybe not. Two years since our last big adventure has taken its toll. We are not as resilient or energetic but with slow and sure steps we Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 25, 2015
- Little India, Singapore and moreA footnote to yesterday's blog.
While yesterday started out as a fairly uninspiring day, it ended with a couple of interesting turns that need to be added to the blog.
But first a bit of background to the story. My ex Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 28, 2015
- L32 Kopitiam Ban Mian (Tampines One Branch)Lurve how the noodle taste with the demonic chili sauce and running yellow egg yolk!
I usually eat ban mian but for this stall, i will choose the U mian as it is more springy.
L.32 Self Made Noodle @ Kapitans Food Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 27, 2015
- Wet, Wet, Wet SingaporeWe endured a somewhat trying time at the MRT Bugis station when we had a rather long wait to get our Tourist Passes. We are relearning the art of patience. Having gained the holy grail we ventured out to Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- A Taste of Things to ComeIt is now only 13 weeks until we go off on our travels. Our first night away will be in a hotel near Heathrow, so that we can be ready to catch our plane with plenty of time to spare Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Apr 23, 2015
- S.E.A Aquarium Singapore - Resorts World SentosaSome pictures of the aquarium that was taken.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 20, 2015
- In pursuit of the Pin Tailed Whydah[center][/center]
Pictures of this bird (this photo by Dean Tan) had been posted on a private bird group Facebook page, of which I was recently a member. A stunning, intox Posted by 2xislandgirl in You are not in Kansas anymore..... | Apr 10, 2015
- Singapore Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Zero Sleeps and stroll though Singapore at nightThanks to everyone who came over to see us actually bugger off through the gate! It was a bit of an difficult sendoff and it was hard to control the emotions, especially when the realization of what was happening actually Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 5, 2015
- Day1Well, we set off from Christchurch, flew for a few hours, and landed in Singapore. Prretty much what you'd expect, really. Posted by colmack2 in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Douro River Va | Mar 29, 2015