- Singapore: the last hurrah (for now!)I hadn't done any homework on Singapore, I'd been too distracted elsewhere on my trip. I was also lucky because I have two friends living in Singapore and I was going to see them both.
My trip started off well Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | May 11, 2016
- So long SingaporeOn our final day in Singapore we decided we'd spend the first few hours at a place called Gardens By The Bay, where we went on a walk between the trees. The gardens are huge and part of a project Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 15, 2016
- Stormy SingaporeIt's our last full day in Singapore as we fly to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow afternoon. It's only 11.30am at the moment and usually we'd be out sightseeing but it's been thundering and raining heavily all morning. So we are still Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- A bit of a trekToday we decided to do a 'nature walk' at a rainforest nature reserve outside of the main city. We hopped on the subway and walked for 20 minutes to the nature reserve. On the way we imagined strolling round at Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 10, 2016
- Starting in SingaporeToday has been our first full day in Singapore, as although we arrived yesterday it was about 6.30pm by the time we got to the hotel and checked in. Our flight out from Heathrow was fine although we didn't get Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Apr 9, 2016
- Sentosa and the death defying crossingSo back when she was little.....mmm.....over 30 years ago, Mummy of Emma, aka Christine Wright, lived for a time on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
A little bit has chan Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Apr 8, 2016
- Travel with TripcendoFounded in January of 2016 and based in Singapore, Tripcendo is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique experiences around the world — online on our website
Whether an experience, a monument visit or an invitation for Posted by leezde in Travel with Tripcendo | Apr 6, 2016
- DAY 4 Departed SIN - MondayThe big day has arrived . We have moved to the launching pad of a great cruise into the Asian civilization. But first and there is always a first. We needed to awaken for a day Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 4 Departed SIN - Monday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 3 In SIN - Sunday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 2 In SIN - Saturday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 5, 2016
- DAY 3 In SIN - SundayOur lives are getting kind of routine even though it is only a few days as history.
Began again with “strength building” and we are getting stronger believe me. We continued with a swim to the top of the Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 3, 2016
- DAY 2 In SIN - SaturdayThe first full day in Singapore is about to happen. Having been here previously means we have some ideas of special repeats we don’t want to miss. And so the day begins. This time a little after Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 3, 2016
- DAY 1 SFO TO SIN - ThursdayMichael and I caught the dawning of this day about as early as one can. It is 12 PM plus a few seconds because our watches aren’t actually perfect and we are in the SFO airport with baited breathing awaiting Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 2, 2016
- From Singapore with LOVE
We had a short and intensive visit here, but Edda totally fell in love with Singapore. Its culture, urban design, creative vibe, food, public transport, cleanliness, shopping possibilities, parks and attractions totally blew her away.
We were expect Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 30, 2016
- Welcome to Singapore[center][/center]
So I guess I was never really bothered about history at school and always left that to my brother Paul.
But age comes with new interests and at 31 I thought it would Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Mar 25, 2016
- March 12-13 - SINGAPORE
My tour today (March 13) with ten Crystal guests went to the 50 acre Jurong Bird Park. First stop, the "Birds of Prey Show".
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 14, 2016
- Finally Holiday!!!!!!!!!Arrived in the evening to our excellent hotel in an excellent area in Singapore - what a great way to start our "backpacking trip"!
The first evening we had some original Singaporean food (Mexican... we were tired and what we thought Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Mar 13, 2016
- March 11 - SINGAPORE
The Merlion, symbol of the city-state of Singapore - a close-up picture from the top deck of the Crystal Serenity. We are docked here for 3 nights and 2 days.
[im Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 12, 2016
- Feeling hot, hot, hot!Are you one of those people who said I was not going to cope with the heat and humidity in Singapore? Yeah, well maybe I should have listened to you instead of listening to my husband who said “let’s Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 26, 2016
- Garden bonanzaPool status update: it works! We had it all to ourselves on Wednesday morning, except for a couple of pigeons. After a leisurely swim, we ventured over to Tiong Bahru Market to see what foodstuffs were on offer Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 26, 2016
- Being Ninky - Day OneI am thrilled to report that I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Singapore, feeling cool. I am thrilled about this for many reasons, because it means that lots of things have gone according to plan in Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Feb 23, 2016
- Singapore Welcome to the Lion's City, Singapore. I've been few times in Singapore in 2012 since my boyfriend then (now my husband) stayed there for a while, so I came to visit him often. I was Posted by LiezelTravels in As I Wander and Discover! | Jan 24, 2016
- Marina BaySo with a cloudy start to the day I set off for Marina Bay and the Gardens by the Bay, just two stops down on the MRT. Within 20 minutes of arriving the heavens had opened with another thunderstorm and Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 23, 2016
- Sentosa Island and thunderstormsAfter a hit and restless night I woke to a sunny morning and the realisation of how very hot Singapore can get.
Once up I made my way to the Harbourfront station for a stroll across the boardwalk linking the main Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 22, 2016