Where on earth is bratislava??
Just a few of the tourist t shirts. Unfortunately those were not the funniest, I can't remember those. I was so tempted to buy one of the funnier ones hahahahah.
Before I came, people Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 25, 2014
- Tag 9Voller wunderschöner Eindrücke hatten wir bald einen tiefen Schlaf gefunden. Zwischen 6:30 und 9:00 Uhr gab es Frühstück – früher natürlich für jene, die den Ausflug in die Puszta machen würden, etwas später für diejenigen, die die Margareteninsel besucht Posted by fegoesdonau in FE goes DONAU | Jun 9, 2014
- Two daysI had popcorn in Budapest... it got me thinking...
Try as I might, I could not remember the last time I'd had popcorn. It's one of those comfort things that's forever been around. We always had a stash of microwaveable Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | May 18, 2014
- Siwy Wierch, Slovakia
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/456644 Posted by nikaa8987 in :) | Oct 13, 2013
- PrológIsland som považovala veľmi veľa rokov za svoju vysnenú krajinu. Priťahovala ma na nej izolovanosť, nespoznanosť, ale hlavne počasie. Ja - bledá a ryšavá nemám rada horúce letá, preto je maximálnych 15°C v Reykjavíku pre mňa viac než vyhovujúce.
Veľa Posted by Natala in Ég og Ísland | Jan 25, 2014
- Siovhan embraces BratislavaWhile two of the sojourning sisters travelled to the breathtaking Vienna, I chose to stay in the relaxed streets of Bratislava. Wondering through open square and stumbling into another, only to find a beautiful little corner to sit, read and, Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Nov 3, 2013
- Spišský Hrad - Spis CastleSalutations & expressions of endearment ... welcome to our visit to the magnificent Spišský Hrad.
Atmospheric drizzly weather greeted us when we awoke and the chill in the air encouraged a brisk walk to the bus stop. A 40 minute Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 30, 2013
- Picnic sans sceneryWe took our clothes for a walk - in the mistaken belief that we were taking them to a laundry. Turns out there is no laundry in Spisska Nova Ves and we'd lugged our dirty clothes across town for naught. Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 30, 2013
- Bratislava, Slovakia[[Two Student Agency buses and 5 hours later]After a full day of travelling on two of the posh student agency buses back via Prague we arrived in Slovakia at around 21:00. Arriving at night always makes it tricker to find Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Aug 14, 2013
- Spis Castle, Slovakia
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/456644/large_DS Posted by nikaa8987 in :) | Aug 10, 2013
- Bojnice, SlovakiaWe left Zakopane in Poland and quickly crossed the border into Slovakia. Our route was to take us through the Low Tatras to Bojnice . Avoiding the major routes we wound our way through forests that stretched as far Posted by Mick G in The Baltic Sea to the Tatra Mountains | Jul 12, 2013
- A Day in Slovakia[float=left][/float]It's impossible to do any country justice in only one day. Well, nearly. Vatican City comes to mind as a possible exception. Still, I'm pretty s Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 10, 2013
- Hungary No MoreBefore leaving our Hungarian flat this morning, we had a 20 minute chat with the friendly Scottish expat manager. Among other tidbits of Hungarian life, he willingly espoused on Hungarian corruption and said it was rampant at all levels. He Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 7, 2013
- PopradDay Six - Poprad
I've never been to Slovakia and to be honest I didn't even know where it was! So I was quite excited about going. It was a nice short journey around the mountains and the Posted by Vicky Bailey in Windy500 | Jun 23, 2013
- Bratislava, SlovakiaWe had quite a day. It started with us being on the wrong train. A guy that works at the train station told us totally wrong, even after looking at our tickets. Neither Neal or I felt Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | Jun 18, 2013
- Europe, Day 22Today was also forecast for rain but on rising it was cloudy but no rain. So after talking to Beck we headed off to catch the tram and then the train to Bratislava, Slovakia. We had always been Posted by Fleetconcepts in europe2013 | May 12, 2013
- Medieval Slovakia. Country of 1000 castlesКогда-то по Словакии проходила восточная граница Венгерского королевства, приходилось обороняться, сторожить, воевать. С тех пор по всем западным Карпатам встречаются старинные замки, дворцы и крепости.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/431261/lar Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | May 7, 2013
- Off topic: Inside of Microelectronic ScienceПока новых путешествий не случилось, поэтому расскажу-ка я о закромах электронной промышленности и микроструктурной диагностики. Ведь не всегда ж путешествовать, надо и делом иногда заниматься;)
*Итак, транзисторы сейчас повсюду - внутри мобильных тел Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Mar 21, 2013
- BratislavaWe stopped over for a couple of days here on our way to Vienna. It’s definitely a convenient location, but doesn’t get as much attention as some other cities in the area. I guess it’s pretty hard to compete with Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Dec 21, 2012
- BratislavaI left Budapest and took the train to Bratislava, got the tram to just outside the Old Town and walked to my hotel in the Old Town. My room at the Skaritz Hotel was beautiful and comfortable. I got settled Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Nov 16, 2012
- High Tatras, SlovakiaCaught the early bus across the border to Tatranska Lomnica, a small town in the High Tetras mountains. My work buddy Kamil had recommended a few things for us to do here. What we managed to do was Posted by toddllama in Todd & Linda's European Adventure | Oct 3, 2012
- SlovakiaEven though Slovakia is not very popular among tourists. It’s prominent stability and accepting community makes it an attractive destination. Slovakia’s landscape is composed of Europes highest landscaping mountain ranges. Increases in tourism suggest tha Posted by kjarman in Europe Trip | Sep 19, 2012
- Bratislava==Day trip to Bratislava==
So Blake looked up how we were going to get to Bratislava the night before. Its a quick 1.5 hours from Wien.
We got up in the morning, went to westbanhorf station which is literally outside our Posted by blake-michelle in Blake & Michelle VS The World | Sep 13, 2012
- Slovakia-BratislavaThere was nothing to see here.
I think there were some nice castles elsewhere, but nothing around the capital. We stopped for a break in Brno, Czech before coming here. Brno was a fairly nice city, a lot cleaner than Prague. Posted by CosmicSensation in Euro Trip 2012 | Sep 12, 2012
- Overnight to Bratislava - MV Avalon PanaromaSailed from Budapest at around 8pm for an overnight trip to Bratislava. There are 32 locks to be navigated to Amsterdam from this point and the first was tonight. That makes Panama, Suez and now Danube for me. Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 23, 2012