- The glass is half fullI have now been living in the Solomons for over 2 months and have managed a miserly 1 blog entry. As such, I have decided that lots of little ones is a better strategy for information dissemination.
Living in a Posted by Reagank in Solomon Islands | Jun 26, 2012
- First ImpressionsToday marks two weeks since our arrival in Honiara. Who would have imagined that two weeks could be so traumatic? I've slept with the husband of one of my best friends, crawled in a panicked state through some tunnels in Posted by Reagank in Solomon Islands | May 7, 2012
- Solomon IslandsAh the mighty Solomon Islands, the funny Spaniards named it so thinking King Solomon hid his stash of gold here, alas not!
So this was to be my full on cultural shock stop, it pretty much lived up to it and Posted by kennedy84 in Bobbie's Grand Tour | Dec 4, 2008
- Solomon Islands: amazing(ly raw)First some boring facts: The Solomon Islands have a lot of islands with about 600,000 people living on them. Being very west in the Pacific, close to Australia, most people are Melanesian, like people from Vanuatu and Papua-New-Guinea and much Posted by Sander938 in South Pacific and The Philippines | May 26, 2007
- Here goes it..In light of actually getting this blog thing up and running. I thought I would publish mostly photo's as all and sundry keep asking for picci's of what it is like, what the house is like etc..
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/71192/IMGP0140.J Posted by kredman in SolomonSafari | Sep 3, 2006
- Woodford grade3Just for the photo; am trying to verify something ... :)
Posted by Sam I Am in Sam I Am's Blog | Jan 31, 2006
- The history of TravellerspointOkay, so how did Travellerspoint start???
First, Pete had to be born... there he is:
P: 'Hey Sam, let's start a travel website?'
S: 'whoahahahaha, that's the funniest thing I've ever hear Posted by Sam I Am in Sam I Am's Blog | May 29, 2005