- The ultimate "Gentleman Adventurer" trip: to all 3 Somalias
PG 18: Don't try this at home. You'll miss your flight.
How about the right music for the occasion?
==Oh Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Apr 23, 2017
- TO DEN OF LIONS AND BACK We were a bit worried by the Overconfident tone of the pilot of the EAST AFRICAN SAFARI EXPRESS to MOGASDISHU and his CAREFREE , almost cavaliar Demeanour . Especially SINCE this OLD BIRD was Posted by RaviK in MOGADISHU - TO DEN OF LIONS AND BACK | Aug 25, 2014
- Afrika TuruNerdeyse hayatımın yarıdan fazlası seyahtle geçti ama bu seyahat başkaydı. 7 günde 9 ülkeye uğramak 20 bin kilometre yol gitmek çok kolay olmadı.
Uganda, Kenya, Somali, Kenya, Etiyopya, Togo, Burkina Faso, Nijer ve Fas Posted by mtutkun in Mustafa Tutkun's Around The World | Oct 10, 2011
- A day in SomaliaSomalia is divided into the three autonomous regions of:
Somaliland ... Puntland ... Somalia ...
(plus the emerging Galmuduq, Awdalland, Maakhir, Sool, etc. etc. "what a mess" ... )
Puntland nowadays stands for Pirates. Somalia stands for Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Apr 23, 2011
- I'm back!So much has happened and it's difficult to believe that I arrived almost a year ago.
The end of last semester left me drained, exhausted and discouraged; students were cheating left and right, discipline was extremely difficult, and two boys were Posted by ode in Ode's Adventure | Oct 20, 2010
- New FociWith the rain comes a bit of life...
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by ode in Ode's Adventure | Jul 11, 2010