- Get the Best Flight Prices to any destinationAs an frequent traveller, i have found this platform to be very useful. This platform allows you to compare flights from different airlines and gives you the best price to your destination. You dont have to sign up, all you Posted by kwasi87 in Travel Tips | Apr 26, 2015
- 24 hours.==I want to start off by saying how proud I am of myself. I was able to get out of bed at 2.37am for the final morning in Perth. Not only that, I was able to have a shower, get Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Apr 17, 2015
- Odds and EndsSouth Africa is a country of contrasts. Rich and poor, dry fields or lush valleys, beaches and mountains, sprawling townships and luxury hotels and power on or power off! Yes, South Africa has a huge problem supplying adequate power to Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 15, 2015
- StellenboschWe left Cape Town on Monday morning after a wonderful stay. I got up early to but a monopod for my camera and the fog was just starting to lift as I passed the boats and all the activity along Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 14, 2015
- The Cape of Good HopeSunday morning we had the pleasure of a visit from our cousins for a beautiful brunch at our hotel. It really adds another layer of interest to travel when you can meet up with family. The offered us Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 12, 2015
- Market DaySaturday morning our friend and amazing travel agent picked us up at the hotel and took us to some local markets. The first market is on the property of the MP, something like a senator or representative in the US, Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 12, 2015
- Cape TownOK, we are back in business! Travellerspoint blocked my blog for some reason, but that is all cleared up now.
I have been trying to describe Cape Town and have not really found the right words. It is a beautiful city Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 10, 2015
- April 2 - CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICAWe arrived in beautiful Cape Town with majestic Table Mountain showing off its gleaming white tablecloth of clouds. We have six more hours in Cape Town than originally planned, due to having to skip Port Elizabeth. Today was the final Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 9, 2015
- Newark, Amsterdam, Cape Town
We arrived in Cape Town late in the night on April 8th, almost April 9th, and were greeted warmly at the hotel as if we were old friends.
Clive and Teresa were also there to g Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 9, 2015
- March 30 - DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICAThe last game drive on our safari adventure explored the Indian Ocean side of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. At the end of the day we boarded the Serenity in Durban (after a 3 hour drive) with great pictures and excellent Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 8, 2015
- March 30 - RICHARD'S DAY, SOUTH AFRICA - PART 3Early in the morning we boarded a flat bottom boat to explore the Santa Lucia Estuary. The iSimangaliso Wetland Park is home to many families of Hippos.
(Reminder Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 8, 2015
- March 29 - RICHARD'S DAY, SOUTH AFRICA - PART 2After lunch in the Mndindini Trails Camp we had a three hour bush walk, following our armed guide single file. We also had a rear guard, also armed. (Just in case the big animals weren't sleeping like they were supposed Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 7, 2015
- March 29 - RICHARD'S DAY, SOUTH AFRICA - PART 1Immediately after the Palm Sunday service we cleared South Africa immigration and embarked on an exciting overnight safari. Yes, we were actually going to spend a night off of the ship with a chance to get out into the bush. Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 7, 2015
- SOUTH AFRICA BLOG 1/2
After two red-eye flights, we were glad to arrive on a warm and sunny December morning in Johannesburg. Despite its reput Posted by genowers in Genowers Are Off Again | Feb 22, 2015
- Farwell AfricaLast day in Africa. Thank you for a lesson on perseverance. We started our trek home with a leisurely morning where Ger zipped off and got an African style buzz cut, I got my hair washed and dried Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 4, 2015
- Hot, Africa hot.It is hot, Africa hot.
Quite the shock even though Calgary hasn't actually been that cold. Morning game drives conclude by 9 am due to the heat. The temperature is bearable when the vehicle is moving but the moment you Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 26, 2014
- Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas! A safari in Africa is a fantastic and surreal way to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas. Yesterday started early with a transfer back to the Cape Town Airport for a 10 am departure to Krueger National Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 25, 2014
- Trifecta - wine, food and wineWow, I am at a loss for words, partially because I have been drinking since noon and partially because this country continues to leave me speechless. Another pretty awesome day as we count down to Christmas in Africa.
[center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 23, 2014
- Wine, wine, cars & more wineAnother brilliant day in paradise, to steal/borrow from another friend "Cape Town you are unfairly gorgeous". Stunning. Side note I forgot from yesterday, it was the longest day of the year here and the shortest day of the Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 22, 2014
- O for Owesome Ostrich
What you looking at?
Like most disasters this story started with a miscommunication. Driving down the highway I saw a roadside sign for an Ostrich Factory, I glanced at Jen enquir Posted by 19jenny79 in A Long Road | Dec 21, 2014
- Reflecting on Cape Town & SharksYesterday's activity started rather early with a 6:30 am pick-up at the hotel followed by a 2.5 hour drive north-east (ish my sense of direction is a bit off as Cape Town winds around several bays and the Table Mountain Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 21, 2014
- University of LifeToday was another amazing day but in a very different way versus yesterday. Today we saw the another side of the Cape Town and the South African story. Up to today our exposure to the area as Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 19, 2014
- I think we found heaven on earth - Cape Two Day 2The first full day exploring in South Africa was spectacular. This country specializes in beautiful scenery, strange and wonderful animals, wine and exquisite culinary experiences, what more could someone want?
We started our day with an amazing (I am Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 18, 2014
- Lions and rhinos and boars, oh my!
The second half of our South African safari was spent on the Chobe River in Botswana, at in Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls and at the Kruger National Park in north easte Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Nov 30, 2014
- Cape TownA month or so ago, I decided I needed to get a quick trip in before I leave Malawi. The two destinations that I chose between in the end was Zanzibar and Cape Town. I had heard amazing things about Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Nov 26, 2014