- Good byes suck.I've been working on this entry for over a week. I've been putting it off due to the topic. But here it is, finally. Enjoy.
[i][b]Today's the day I (am forced to) say good bye to Africa (for now). It's Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Jun 28, 2015
- Back to SA and feeling Inspired So it's nearly 3 years since I first stepped foot in South Africa and I have now returned For two months. I must say it feels incredible and the sights, interactions, and lessons are already leaving me inspired.
There is something Posted by cbernardo in I love Jozi | May 28, 2015
- April 2 - 4 CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
We arrived in beautiful Cape Town with majestic Table Mountain showing off its gleaming white tablecloth of clouds. We have six more hours in Cape Town than originally Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 28, 2015
- A day interrupted[b][i]I'm currently writing this in my bed at the Lady Hamilton Hotel with a glass of red wine on the bedside table, a brand new block of fruit and nut chocolate next to me and my head torch on my Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | May 21, 2015
- March 30 - RICHARD'S BAY, SOUTH AFRICA -PART 2
The 2nd day of our safari started bright and early on a flat bottom boat as we explored the iSimangaliso Wetland Park in the Santa Lucia Estuary.
[im Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 28, 2015
- March 29 - RICHARD'S BAY, KWA ZULU-NATAL, SOUTH AFRICADAY 1
On Palm Sunday we had our service early in the morning in beautiful Palm Court, the observation lounge high up on the front of the ship. After clearing Sout Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 28, 2015
- Cape FoxSarah found the best coffee in Stellenbosch.
Wine tasting. (mmm Pinotage)
We walked about the beautiful Spier wine estate Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | May 6, 2015
- I've been busy living my dream.[b][i]It's amazing how little Internet or other technologies matter when you're busy with the world. It had been six days before I realised I hadn't been on Facebook or the abc news app. For all I knew Perth had been Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | May 5, 2015
- Driving!!!We rented a Kia Picanto for two days. The Picanto is half the size of our car at home. It had steering on the right, manual shift on the left, and signal lever on the right. I Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | May 5, 2015
- Table Cloths, Canals and Camps Bay
We took a canal boat through the V&A waterfront.
tree Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | May 5, 2015
- Winelands to Water's Edge
The Hop On Hop Off Blue Bus is took us around the city.
The Purple Bus stopped at Groot Constantia wine estate, and we took a tour Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | May 4, 2015
- Hello Cape Town
After another long flight from London to Johannesburg, we arrived in comfort in Cape Town.
What a fascinating place! There are eleven official languages in South Africa, and I think we've he Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | May 1, 2015
- 24 hours.==I want to start off by saying how proud I am of myself. I was able to get out of bed at 2.37am for the final morning in Perth. Not only that, I was able to have a shower, get Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Apr 17, 2015
- Odds and EndsSouth Africa is a country of contrasts. Rich and poor, dry fields or lush valleys, beaches and mountains, sprawling townships and luxury hotels and power on or power off! Yes, South Africa has a huge problem supplying adequate power to Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 15, 2015
- StellenboschWe left Cape Town on Monday morning after a wonderful stay. I got up early to but a monopod for my camera and the fog was just starting to lift as I passed the boats and all the activity along Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 14, 2015
- The Cape of Good HopeSunday morning we had the pleasure of a visit from our cousins for a beautiful brunch at our hotel. It really adds another layer of interest to travel when you can meet up with family. The offered us Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 12, 2015
- Market DaySaturday morning our friend and amazing travel agent picked us up at the hotel and took us to some local markets. The first market is on the property of the MP, something like a senator or representative in the US, Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 12, 2015
- Cape TownOK, we are back in business! Travellerspoint blocked my blog for some reason, but that is all cleared up now.
I have been trying to describe Cape Town and have not really found the right words. It is a beautiful city Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 10, 2015
- Newark, Amsterdam, Cape Town
We arrived in Cape Town late in the night on April 8th, almost April 9th, and were greeted warmly at the hotel as if we were old friends.
Clive and Teresa were also there to g Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 9, 2015
- SOUTH AFRICA BLOG 1/2
After two red-eye flights, we were glad to arrive on a warm and sunny December morning in Johannesburg. Despite its reput Posted by genowers in Genowers Are Off Again | Feb 22, 2015
- Farwell AfricaLast day in Africa. Thank you for a lesson on perseverance. We started our trek home with a leisurely morning where Ger zipped off and got an African style buzz cut, I got my hair washed and dried Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 4, 2015
- Hot, Africa hot.It is hot, Africa hot.
Quite the shock even though Calgary hasn't actually been that cold. Morning game drives conclude by 9 am due to the heat. The temperature is bearable when the vehicle is moving but the moment you Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 26, 2014
- Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas! A safari in Africa is a fantastic and surreal way to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas. Yesterday started early with a transfer back to the Cape Town Airport for a 10 am departure to Krueger National Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 25, 2014
- Trifecta - wine, food and wineWow, I am at a loss for words, partially because I have been drinking since noon and partially because this country continues to leave me speechless. Another pretty awesome day as we count down to Christmas in Africa.
[center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 23, 2014
- Wine, wine, cars & more wineAnother brilliant day in paradise, to steal/borrow from another friend "Cape Town you are unfairly gorgeous". Stunning. Side note I forgot from yesterday, it was the longest day of the year here and the shortest day of the Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 22, 2014