- 서울에서 많이 재미 있는 구경-고양이 카페, 청계천, 시장들, 인사동, 설날, 궁Since our last post we haven't done any trips outside of Seoul, but we've found plenty to keep us busy. There are so many things to see and do in Seoul that span a wide variety of interests. Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Feb 12, 2016
- 수도권을 벗어났어요...태백눈축제 다녀 왔어요!
We finally ventured away from Seoul and took a short trip to 태백산( Taebaeksan) in Eastern Korea where we attended the 태백산눈축제 (Taebaek Mountain Snow Festival)! 태백시 (Taebaek) is located in Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Feb 1, 2016
- 아파트에 이사 했어요! 그리고 전에 업로드 못했던 사진 나와요! Well we finally moved in and we're almost settled. The movers came on Monday the 18th, and since then we've been working to organize the apartment and get set up. In that time Lynn also had a doctor's Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 30, 2016
- More exploringJust over another week has gone by. Due to the weather and Lillian's nap schedule, getting out and doing things has been a bit of a challenge but we've still managed to do some more exploring around Seoul. Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 16, 2016
- 첫번째 일주일-The First WeekIn some ways it's hard to believe the first week has gone by. On Wednesday December 30th, we went to the embassy and did our check in procedure and got our IDs. Then later that evening we went and looked Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 6, 2016
- We made it!
여러분 안녕하세요! 드디어 한국에 왔어요!
Our long trip halfway around the world is finally over! Yesterday at about 4:15 pm local time we landed at Incheon International Airport(인천국제공항). Between cust Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Dec 29, 2015
- Quelques détails amusants sur la Corée[img=http:// Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 17, 2015
- Getting SettledGetting settled into a Korean lifestyle is no easy task. Culture shock is alive and well within the boundaries of Carlos Alatorre's humble abode. It is something that sneaks up on you like a shot of vodka; didn't really notice Posted by calatorre275 in The only Mexican in Korea | Nov 8, 2015
===Starting of with some "traditional" pre-trip snack===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/781419/20150830_175606.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by Katrine3 in Korea exchange | Oct 2, 2015
- Jagalchi Fish Market BusanJagalchi Sea Food Market.
This is the wonder of Busan in South Korea . Busan is the second largest city of South Korea after the capital Seoul. The Jagalchi sea food market is the jewel in the crown of this famous Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 23, 2015
- Day 1As most of you know already, I am currently teaching English in the lovely and mysterious country of South Korea. I say mysterious because prior to my departure I didn't know much about this country. There are so many differences.....but Posted by calatorre275 in The only Mexican in Korea | Sep 17, 2015
- Chosun University Rose Festival 23. May. 15[center]
To Alexis' family, and whoever else it may concern; I never promised her a rose garden... But, I did take her to one!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738183/large_I Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 30, 2015
- Seoul. Buddha's Birthday Weekend May 2015 [center]
We made the four hour trek to Seoul, primarily, for the Lotus Lantern Festival. It's an annual event held in honor of Buddha's birth. In the weeks leading up to the even Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 28, 2015
- Bamboo, Sosaewon Garden, & Temples 10.May.15Alexis and I were told, by multiple people, that if we wanted to enjoy a peaceful, tranquil, natural spot we should visit Sosaewon. We were excited to head out to Damyang, which is a neighboring county known for its Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 16, 2015
- SeoulOn re-reading this, you might want to grab a cuppa before starting!
Well, it took 18 years but Ash finally made it back to Korea (he feels sooo old when we say that). He spent two and half months in Incheon Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Aug 15, 2015
- Anesenyo KoreaSo my journey around Korea is coming to an end . I am booked for my trip to Hong Kong tomorrow where i will meet some old friends from my school Christ’s College and my dear friend Siddhart Moudgil . Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 14, 2015
- Blazing Around South Korea - A Road TripBlazing Around South Korea - A Road Trip
So here i was in Seoul at last spent a few days with Hyun and did some sight seeing of the city . But i had to cover the country and see the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 10, 2015
- Hopping around Seoul Getting my Khojo YankedBasho my taxi driver arrived sharp at 8:00 am to take me to a tour of Seoul . He was a fine looking Korean man in his 50’’s . He had worked for some trading companies in England and the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 2, 2015
- Soju with HyunLanded at the seoul airport from Singapore in the afternoon . The mers virus had subsided by now , but we were asked to fill a medical form before we got our visa checked. I got my Euro’s changed Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jul 31, 2015
- Anyone for Korean BBQ?After 4 flights in as many days and apologies to any environmentalists out there, but increasing my carbon footprint/bodyprint dramatically I touched down in South Korea.
Before I left though I was in two minds about whether to change destination. The Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Jul 5, 2015
- S. Korea: A Financial Account (Week 2)D9 Fri, Danyang
Take the subway to the bus station.
19w for bus from Busan to Yeongju. 4.5w bus to Danyang.
From the bus station we went to a [[http://trailofthelionking.com/2013/01/15/sobaeksan-hiking-wednesday-19th-december-2012/|hoste Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 29, 2015
- S. Korea: A Financial Account (Week 1)==Total cost for 2 weeks: SGD$1.2k
Route: Singapore, KL, Muuido myeon, Seoul, Jeungdo myeon, Jeju, Busan, Danyang, Seoul, KL, Singapore
Flight tickets: SGD$340 round trip from KLIA2 to Incheon
Accommodation: KRW 150,000, not including an overnigh Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 29, 2015
- Mudeungsan Overnight Trip 25.Apr.15[center][/center]
[center]After spending forty years as a Provincial Park, Mudeungsan was designated Korea's 21st National Park on March 4, 2013.[/center]
Mountains are regarded Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 28, 2015
- Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 4.Apr.15Jinhae, South Korea hosts the largest annual Cherry Blossom festival in Korea. The festival lasts for ten days, and during that time, up to two million people visit the city. We decided to go and add two more people to Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 4, 2015
- Gwangju Spring Flower Show 3.Apr.15[center][/center]
[center]We’ve been excited for Spring to bloom since we arrived here, last November. In addition to the Cherry blossoms and the upcoming Azaleas, we enjoy flowers of Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 2, 2015