- South Korean Surprise!After bidding an emotional farewell to Europe we boarded our flight flight bound for our 1 last stop on the journey home. Our good friend Ash from our nursing class and her boyfriend had just moved to Seoul in South Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | Sep 27, 2016
- South Korea P3: Tips and bits upon arrival ===This is Part 3 of my SK series. ===You can read [[http://beyondpassportstamps.travellerspoint.com/1/|PART 1 here]] and [[http://beyondpassportstamps.travellerspoint.com/2/|Part 2 here]].
More than a month after I got my visa, my much awaited fan-g Posted by Phpassport in Beyond passport stamps | Jun 19, 2016
- South Korea: Travelling outside SEAsia for the first time[center]Land of the morning calm.
Ramen kimchi jjigae[/center]
[center]Nobody, nobody but you **clap clap [i](I learned Posted by Phpassport in Beyond passport stamps | Jun 13, 2016
- Seoul, South KoreaAfter hectic, smelly, and crowded Bangkok, the orderliness of Seoul was just what I needed to transition back to western life. Living in Bangkok has been amazing but it has shown me how much I can appreciate good public transportation, Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jun 6, 2016
- South KoreaHello everyone! I am in South Korea! I have always wanted to come here too! And I cannot wait to spend the next few days here! So come along as I wander the streets Seoul! The capital city, where I Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | Jun 4, 2016
- A tour of South KoreaWhat impressed me most is the korean TV series, which are romantic. So I made a decision to travel to Korea with my best friend. At that time I made a choice for a group travel, since it was convenience. Posted by yanqiu in Travel in Korea | May 30, 2016
- Last Country in Asia Korea==Korea== Myeongdong It is all about fashion, fashion & fashion in Myeongdong, Seoul’s primary & most famous shopping district. If it’s variety that you’re after, there’s no better place to shop than Myeong-dong where you’ll find everything from internat Posted by Joshua Baldon in Get busy livin life (^-^) | May 19, 2016
- 동남 한국에서 돌아다니면서 많이 구경 했어요(1회)
Last month, right after Easter, we did our first big family trip out of Seoul! Altogether we spent about two weeks on the road and visited 포항(Pohang), 경주(Gyeongju), 울산(Ulsan), 부산(Busan), Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | May 9, 2016
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since we've posted. We've been really busy and haven't had a chance to sit down and update the blog. In this entry we'll try to cover the few Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | May 3, 2016
- Global Seoul pt 2Seoul is like the Mecca for history buffs. It has many historical Museums, Palaces and monuments dedicated to the history of Korea. I'm pretty sure they spent at least half of our sightseeing tour talking about King Sejong and how Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 23, 2016
- Global Seoul
Hello everyone. It has been a crazy couple days in Korea, haven't had too much time to do anything at all including writing a blog! I suppose I'll start with my overall summary on China then speak a little about Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 22, 2016
- April 9 – BUSAN (PUSAN), SOUTH KOREA
Welcome to Busan! We have sailed to the opposite end of South Korea from Seoul, the southeastern tip.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/6ACEF33D91F24AC Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 12, 2016
- April 8 – JEJU ISLAND, SOUTH KOREA
Diorama of the women divers of Jeju Island in their Folklore and Natural History Museum. The women free dive 60 feet down to harvest shell fish and seaweed. The traditio Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 12, 2016
- April 7 – INCHEON / SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
We both escorted tours into Seoul, from the port city of Incheon. Ed’s group went to World Heritage sites: Hwaseong Fortress and Changdeokgung Palace. This bulls-eye? Ed Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 12, 2016
- 오래간만에요!So it's been a bit longer between posts this time and we want to catch everyone up on what we've been doing. We can't believe its already March and we've been living in Seoul for two months now...time is Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Mar 1, 2016
- 서울에서 많이 재미 있는 구경-고양이 카페, 청계천, 시장들, 인사동, 설날, 궁Since our last post we haven't done any trips outside of Seoul, but we've found plenty to keep us busy. There are so many things to see and do in Seoul that span a wide variety of interests. Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Feb 12, 2016
- 수도권을 벗어났어요...태백눈축제 다녀 왔어요!
We finally ventured away from Seoul and took a short trip to 태백산( Taebaeksan) in Eastern Korea where we attended the 태백산눈축제 (Taebaek Mountain Snow Festival)! 태백시 (Taebaek) is located in Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Feb 1, 2016
- 아파트에 이사 했어요! 그리고 전에 업로드 못했던 사진 나와요! Well we finally moved in and we're almost settled. The movers came on Monday the 18th, and since then we've been working to organize the apartment and get set up. In that time Lynn also had a doctor's Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 30, 2016
- More exploringJust over another week has gone by. Due to the weather and Lillian's nap schedule, getting out and doing things has been a bit of a challenge but we've still managed to do some more exploring around Seoul. Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 16, 2016
- 첫번째 일주일-The First WeekIn some ways it's hard to believe the first week has gone by. On Wednesday December 30th, we went to the embassy and did our check in procedure and got our IDs. Then later that evening we went and looked Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Jan 6, 2016
- We made it!
여러분 안녕하세요! 드디어 한국에 왔어요!
Our long trip halfway around the world is finally over! Yesterday at about 4:15 pm local time we landed at Incheon International Airport(인천국제공항). Between cust Posted by thebrokawfamily in Our Asian Adventure-우리 아시아 모험 | Dec 29, 2015
- Quelques détails amusants sur la Corée[img=http:// Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 17, 2015
- Getting SettledGetting settled into a Korean lifestyle is no easy task. Culture shock is alive and well within the boundaries of Carlos Alatorre's humble abode. It is something that sneaks up on you like a shot of vodka; didn't really notice Posted by calatorre275 in The only Mexican in Korea | Nov 8, 2015
===Starting of with some "traditional" pre-trip snack===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/781419/20150830_175606.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by Katrine3 in Korea exchange | Oct 2, 2015
- Jagalchi Fish Market BusanJagalchi Sea Food Market.
This is the wonder of Busan in South Korea . Busan is the second largest city of South Korea after the capital Seoul. The Jagalchi sea food market is the jewel in the crown of this famous Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 23, 2015