- Quelques détails amusants sur la Corée[img=http:// Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 17, 2015
- Getting SettledGetting settled into a Korean lifestyle is no easy task. Culture shock is alive and well within the boundaries of Carlos Alatorre's humble abode. It is something that sneaks up on you like a shot of vodka; didn't really notice Posted by calatorre275 in The only Mexican in Korea | Nov 8, 2015
===Starting of with some "traditional" pre-trip snack===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/781419/20150830_175606.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by Katrine3 in Korea exchange | Oct 2, 2015
- Jagalchi Fish Market BusanJagalchi Sea Food Market.
This is the wonder of Busan in South Korea . Busan is the second largest city of South Korea after the capital Seoul. The Jagalchi sea food market is the jewel in the crown of this famous Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 23, 2015
- Day 1As most of you know already, I am currently teaching English in the lovely and mysterious country of South Korea. I say mysterious because prior to my departure I didn't know much about this country. There are so many differences.....but Posted by calatorre275 in The only Mexican in Korea | Sep 17, 2015
- Chosun University Rose Festival 23. May. 15[center]
To Alexis' family, and whoever else it may concern; I never promised her a rose garden... But, I did take her to one!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738183/large_I Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 30, 2015
- Seoul. Buddha's Birthday Weekend May 2015 [center]
We made the four hour trek to Seoul, primarily, for the Lotus Lantern Festival. It's an annual event held in honor of Buddha's birth. In the weeks leading up to the even Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 28, 2015
- Bamboo, Sosaewon Garden, & Temples 10.May.15Alexis and I were told, by multiple people, that if we wanted to enjoy a peaceful, tranquil, natural spot we should visit Sosaewon. We were excited to head out to Damyang, which is a neighboring county known for its Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Aug 16, 2015
- SeoulOn re-reading this, you might want to grab a cuppa before starting!
Well, it took 18 years but Ash finally made it back to Korea (he feels sooo old when we say that). He spent two and half months in Incheon Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Aug 15, 2015
- Anesenyo KoreaSo my journey around Korea is coming to an end . I am booked for my trip to Hong Kong tomorrow where i will meet some old friends from my school Christ’s College and my dear friend Siddhart Moudgil . Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 14, 2015
- Blazing Around South Korea - A Road TripBlazing Around South Korea - A Road Trip
So here i was in Seoul at last spent a few days with Hyun and did some sight seeing of the city . But i had to cover the country and see the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 10, 2015
- Hopping around Seoul Getting my Khojo YankedBasho my taxi driver arrived sharp at 8:00 am to take me to a tour of Seoul . He was a fine looking Korean man in his 50’’s . He had worked for some trading companies in England and the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 2, 2015
- Soju with HyunLanded at the seoul airport from Singapore in the afternoon . The mers virus had subsided by now , but we were asked to fill a medical form before we got our visa checked. I got my Euro’s changed Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jul 31, 2015
- Anyone for Korean BBQ?After 4 flights in as many days and apologies to any environmentalists out there, but increasing my carbon footprint/bodyprint dramatically I touched down in South Korea.
Before I left though I was in two minds about whether to change destination. The Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Jul 5, 2015
- S. Korea: A Financial Account (Week 2)D9 Fri, Danyang
Take the subway to the bus station.
19w for bus from Busan to Yeongju. 4.5w bus to Danyang.
From the bus station we went to a [[http://trailofthelionking.com/2013/01/15/sobaeksan-hiking-wednesday-19th-december-2012/|hoste Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 29, 2015
- S. Korea: A Financial Account (Week 1)==Total cost for 2 weeks: SGD$1.2k
Route: Singapore, KL, Muuido myeon, Seoul, Jeungdo myeon, Jeju, Busan, Danyang, Seoul, KL, Singapore
Flight tickets: SGD$340 round trip from KLIA2 to Incheon
Accommodation: KRW 150,000, not including an overnigh Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 29, 2015
- Mudeungsan Overnight Trip 25.Apr.15[center][/center]
[center]After spending forty years as a Provincial Park, Mudeungsan was designated Korea's 21st National Park on March 4, 2013.[/center]
Mountains are regarded Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 28, 2015
- Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 4.Apr.15Jinhae, South Korea hosts the largest annual Cherry Blossom festival in Korea. The festival lasts for ten days, and during that time, up to two million people visit the city. We decided to go and add two more people to Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 4, 2015
- Gwangju Spring Flower Show 3.Apr.15[center][/center]
[center]We’ve been excited for Spring to bloom since we arrived here, last November. In addition to the Cherry blossoms and the upcoming Azaleas, we enjoy flowers of Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 2, 2015
- A Walk In The Park & Chonnam University 1.Apr.15[center]As the ten day window was opening, Alexis and I were welcoming the Cherry blossoms. They wouldn't peak for a couple more days, but we wanted to lay eyes on as many as possible. We started our walking Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Apr 1, 2015
- 5.18 Liberty Place 30.Mar.15[center]The people of Gwangju are very patriotic, and proud of their history. Alexis and I went in search of some understanding, and we found it here, at 5.18 Liberty Park. The grounds were empty, it was just the two of Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Mar 30, 2015
- Sunday In The Park 29.Mar.15[center]Jungoe Park may be the largest city park in Gwangju. We are very lucky that it’s just a short bicycle ride from our apartment, less than five minutes. It contains a large walking loop, hiking trails, two sizable ponds, tennis Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Mar 28, 2015
- An Evening At The Daein Art Night Market 28.Mar.15[center]The Daein Market is a large, traditional, open-air market (complete with awning) containing hundreds of stores.[/center]
[center]The Daein Art Night Market is held one weekend a month, on Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to midnight. *And, twice Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Mar 28, 2015
- Traditional Korean Music 28.Mar.15[center]Alexis and I attended a traditional Korean music recital. It was our favorite cultural experience to date. The musical instruments included a Janggu (double-headed hourglass-shaped drum), a Daegeum (large bamboo flute), and centered around women p Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Mar 28, 2015
- A Walk Around Our Neighborhood 20.Mar.15Last Friday was a beautiful day, here in Maegok-dong, Gwangju. Alexis and I went for a walk around town, before she had to be at work that afternoon. We wanted to capture some of the typical sights seen on our Posted by Jason Willis in Willis Wanderlust | Mar 27, 2015