- Things to do!As many of my family and friends already know, I am going to be ending my time of teaching English abroad for something equally scary: starting over in America. It's coming up soon in March 2015. It is Posted by lrbergen in Han Guk Mal Mulayo | Sep 13, 2014
- Year 8This year, I turned 30. Quite a milestone, yes? I had to renew my passport because it expired. Yet another milestone. And I got to thinking about another landmark in my life and it gave me Posted by lrbergen in Han Guk Mal Mulayo | Sep 13, 2014
- Moving Blog SitesHello all! I know I have been silent for the last couple of months. It is quite hectic when plans change suddenly and then summer break happens. But I wanted to post a quick note that I am Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Sep 10, 2014
- SeoulUnsere Durchreise durch Südkorea beendeten wir in der Hauptstadt Seoul. Obwohl diese Stadt selten in einem Atemzug mit asiatischen Metropolen wie Bangkok, Schanghai oder Kuala Lumpur genannt wird, braucht sie sich nicht hinter diesen zu verstecken. Sie bi Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Sep 7, 2014
- Koreas kulinarische KöstlichkeitenDie koreanische Küche ist bei uns anders als beispielsweise in den USA relativ unbekannt. Bulgogi, Bibimbap und Gimbap sind bei uns lange noch nicht so bekannt wie Sushi, Thai Curry oder Nasi Goreng. Umso spannender ist es daher, vor Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Sep 5, 2014
- Danyang und CheongjuDanyang, die kleine Stadt in einer Flussschlaufe etwa in der Mitte Koreas, hat uns so gut gefallen, dass wir eine Nacht länger als geplant geblieben sind. Unser Love Motel mit dem Namen "Luxury" (der natürlich etwas mehr verspricht, als er Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Sep 4, 2014
- Auf ins Innere des LandesNach dem bisschen Grossstadtflair in Busan sind wir nach Gyeongju aufgebrochen. Es war ein Wunder, dass wir überhaupt ein Zugticket an den richtigen Ort lösen konnten, denn neben Gyeongju gibts auch noch ein Cheongyu, ein Jeonju und ein Chungju. Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Aug 30, 2014
- Südkorea - Im Land der MorgenstilleBereits fünf Stunden, nachdem wir in Fukuoka abgelegt hatten, tauchten am Horizont die Hochhäuser Busans auf, der zweitgrössten Stadt Südkoreas. Es war ein besonderes Erlebnis, statt per Flugzeug mit dem Schiff in ein Land einzureisen, obwohl sich die Pas Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Aug 25, 2014
- Westmont Says GoodbyeI woke up today exhausted, but had a smile on my face. Today was our final camp day. That's right... our final day of teaching. Crazy how fast these six weeks went. We went to have Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 8, 2014
- Let's Go Doosan Bears!!Another early morning, but also the morning we realized that tomorrow would be our last breakfast before camp. Today we were all wearing our fancy camp shirts, so we were all matching :) A delicious breakfast before the opening camp Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 7, 2014
- Passport RequiredIris just moved to South Korea and is exploring Songdo
She thought that moving to another continent meant like Mars
[img=http Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 14, 2014
- Boba Tea and Ice CreamWell, it's probably starting to sound repetitive, but I had another wonderful breakfast this morning (cereal, muffin, fruit) and then it was time for some early morning lesson planning. Today was a rainy day, but it was actually a Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 6, 2014
- Let's Get Peeling!
Apple peeling power team!
This morning was another great breakfast, except today we had the lovely addition of a blueberry muffin! Yay! We had no morning meeting again, but had a nice opening c Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 5, 2014
- The Last First DayLast first day of camp! This morning we woke up excited to serve and finish off with a bang at our last camp. We were all low on energy but determined to have a good camp week. Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 4, 2014
- Presbyterian Church of the LordAfter a tough day yesterday, we all woke up trying to have a new attitude and enjoy our last week in Korea. Breakfast was a big and delicious surprise. We were served cereal, yogurt, and fresh fruit!! YAY!!! Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 3, 2014
- The Toughest Day of the TripAnother early morning, but we knew it would not only be early, but also extremely difficult. Today, we would day goodbye to Dean and Kathaleen and say hello to a new team and a new leader. We had Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 2, 2014
- Kangbuk Church Camp Complete
Teacher Heather's Kindergarten class picture!
This morning we woke up feeling ready to conquer our final day of camp at Kangbuk church! We were sad that this would be one of our last mornings Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 1, 2014
- True Teamwork!Well this morning I just woke up absolutely exhausted and ready to be done with this camp. I felt just pure dread of more camp and had the biggest headache in the morning. I was seriously feeling like Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 31, 2014
- N Seoul (Namsan) Tower AdventureThis morning was incredible!! I woke up at 6am to meet Em and our host dad at 6:15am to go on a run in Korea! WOAH! Probably one of the coolest things I've done in Korea yet. Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 30, 2014
- CRAZY KIDDOSLet the madness of day 2 of camp begin! The morning started with a nice breakfast with our family and then it was straight to camp. We always have a pretty traditional Korean breakfast and today we had some rice Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 29, 2014
- Sorry for delayed updates!Hello friends and family!
I apologize for the delayed posts! We have had a busy week in Korea and have made many difficult transitions. Posts and updates should be posted very soon, so keep checking!
Love you all and miss Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Aug 4, 2014
- Note from the present - China EarthquakeHi all.
Just to let you know we are not currently in Yunnan Province, where a magnitude 6.1 earthquake struck on August 3. We are actually in Seoul, South Korea where I am catching up on my blog writing. Posted by dandgs in Our Expedition to China 2014 | Aug 3, 2014
- Kindergarten Teacher HeatherOur morning started out lovely! We got to spend some quality time with Seung-Ki, Ye-Won, Mom, and Dad at breakfast. It is so cute. We all sit in the living room, on the floor, with this little Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 28, 2014
- Kangbuk Church Meets WestmontAll I can start off with is wow. Just wow. We were tired. After all this travel and constant go, you would think a break would be in order, but nope here we go again. Some miscommunication Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 27, 2014
- Annyeonghaseyo South Korea!The morning started before the sun came up, at 5am!! WOAH. Yes, that means that we only got 4 hours of sleep because we were at the night market so long! We were so dead, it was hilarious. Posted by travelsquirrel in A Journey to Serve | Jul 26, 2014