- "Rest Day" in S'AgaroTuesday 5th May 2015
S'Agaro is peacefully sleeping at the moment. It is resting to cope with what must be a massive influx during the summer months. All of the apartments around seem to be empty right now and Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Barcelona to S'AgaroMonday, May the Fourth be with you, 2015 ( no it is not original!)
Travel from Barcelona to S'Agaro began with a taxi to Estacion Sants. We decided against using the metro as we discovered that the subway system was Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 4, 2015
- Barcelona Day 4 - Mother's DayAnother honourable start to the day and it only just dawned on us that we have been in Barcelona for a long weekend. It started on the Friday with May Day and ended on Mother's Day on Sunday. Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Barcelona Day 3Saturday 2nd May 2015
Another day of exploring Barcelona's points of interest. The day is warm with clear skies. A slowish start to the day in honour of the red wine we consumed the night before. Our aim Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Footnote to Barcelona Day 2Friday Evening 1st May 2015
It is the evening of the public holiday and La Rambla is awash with people moving incessantly up and down the boulevard. Jill and I have spent quite a time resting, eating and drinking wine Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Barcelona Day 1 and 2Thursday, 30th April 2015
The flight from Singapore was thankfully uneventful. But nonetheless we were quite knackered when we arrived. Our first thought was that it looks a bit like Adelaide. Well, from the airport anyway. Blue Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2015 | May 1, 2015
- Week Fifteen I apologize for the delay in posting this entry. As it turns out, I am not on a four-month vacation, though it has felt that way for the majority of this semester. With the end in sight, my professors have Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | May 1, 2015
- The rain in Spain blah, blah, blah27th April
Woke up to total downpour and it didn't stop all day.
Went to Oviedo Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana Basílica de San Salvador) and took a 45 minute audio tour which cost 7 euros each - glad I could help the impoverished Posted by aireland in Mid Life Gap | Apr 30, 2015
- Further into northern spain25 April. Left Santander after a hearty breakfast - best so far - at the hotel.
Time to drive into the Picos de Europa and put the Fiat 500L to the test. It think the "L" stands for Lento (didn't Posted by aireland in Mid Life Gap | Apr 29, 2015
- To Spain and back again...We've been weaving back and forth between France and Spain along the Pyrenees. To cross the mountains we either drove over or under. One tunnel was over 5 km long and the snowy mountain passes were topped with ski hills Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 28, 2015
- Week Fourteen Well, as it turns out the road to Pamplona is much, much longer than I anticipated. Though it is only about an hour by plane, the train from Pamplona to Madrid clocks in at around four hours. I deemed this Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Apr 22, 2015
- Week Thirteen I’ll be honest – I actually have no idea how many weeks I’ve been here anymore. The more significant number now is 4. I have 4 weeks left in Madrid! Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Apr 16, 2015
- My (Very Extended) Weekend in Spain!On Friday, I met up with Wendy in Fes around 5pm. All I had to do was ask a stranger where the nearest blonde girl was and immediately I found her! Wendy and I went to a couple of shops Posted by htoberman in Taking On Morocco! | Apr 9, 2015
- Torremolinos & MalagaI moved on from Granada to a campsite in Torremolinos. I wanted to visit Malaga and this site looked like the nicest one nearby. It was ok but did not have a nice outlook but it did have a large Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Apr 9, 2015
- Days 3-5Well, we woke up in Barcelona on the first morning, looked around a bit, then got ready for the next bit of the journey. Posted by colmack2 in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Douro River Va | Mar 29, 2015
- Day 2In the morning we went on a bus tour of Singapore. Then we flew to Barcelona. Posted by colmack2 in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Douro River Va | Mar 29, 2015
- Pintxos and SunshineWe knew that our streak of 30 days with only small amounts of rain was bound to change. It did in San Sebastián. For the first three days, we walked around with our umbrellas fighting wind and rain with Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Mar 29, 2015
- Week Nine Today marks the beginning of my totally unnecessary spring break. Let me just say that in no way whatsoever do I need a break. I have been living the dream all semester. That said, I find it very hard to Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Mar 20, 2015
- A Week in SevilleSeville may be our favorite city. So far, we have been in Seville longer than any other Spanish town (7 days). It has even rained two days so that probably makes it feel even more like home.
All across Spain, people Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Mar 19, 2015
- 30 hours before we leave for Capo VerdeI have about 30 more hours until I leave from las palmas de gran canaria to Sal, Santa Maria, Capo Verde to visit our captain and sail across the ocean. I cannot wait. Posted by zoly55 in The Young Scuba Diving World Traveler | Mar 15, 2015
- My time in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
This is just a silly video of me traveling in the city. Here are some great pictures of this city that I am calling home for the next 4 days until I cross the atlantic Ocean.
Posted by zoly55 in The Young Scuba Diving World Traveler | Mar 15, 2015
- Viva Vibrant Seville![img=h Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Mar 15, 2015
- San Sebastián We drove off the beaten track through some beautiful countryside populated by donkeys and hardy Pyrenees ponies and reached the Atlantic Coast at the fishing port, and resort, of St Jean de Luz.
Soon afterwards we crossed the border into Posted by johnandkathy in Europe 2015 | Mar 12, 2015
- Radio Espana National Interview Radio Publically Espana Interview:
I was recently interviewed by the famous Spanish talk show host Revus Believus on his show "Lo Que En El Enfierno Se Esta Pensando? (What in the Hell Were You Thinking?)
Revus: You have now been in Espana Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Mar 11, 2015
- Week Eight My sociology professor told us we could miss four classes, no questions asked, this semester. While I usually prefer not to miss class, I made an exception on Thursday and stealthily snuck out of school after my morning grammar class. Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Mar 11, 2015