- Adios!Hasta luego a La Familia Zecca! Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Feb 1, 2015
- Week Two I have come to the conclusion that deciding to spend a semester in Madrid was absolutely the right call. After watching a news report in which Spanish journalists sent their prayers to the residents of New York (who are currently Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Jan 26, 2015
- AgerNow I have been to Spain many times, granted it has only been to tourist destinations and a few of the local villages in the area near Mum, but I honestly thought that there wasn't much to see in Spain, Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jan 25, 2015
- How I miss my lovely cityI haven't been writing here for a long while, mostly because I left Madrid behind a while ago, and moved to Bratislava. After not being able to adapt to the culture and other stuff, I have moved back to the Posted by Herr Bert in A Dutchman in Madrid | Jan 21, 2015
- Getting Started - Almost!It's a little over a month before we leave and we are busy getting ready, but still very excited. This blog is meant for family and friends who want to share our journey to Europe in early spring 2015. We Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Jan 19, 2015
- Week One I am so incredibly lucky. Very few people receive the sort of the opportunities to travel and see the world that I do. My semester in Madrid is an absolute blessing. From gorgeous architecture to amazing food – this city Posted by ktconroy1604 in Semester in Madrid | Jan 19, 2015
- Arriving in Spain - AinsaNow I was surprised when I got to the other side of the Pyrenees. How can there be thick snow on one side of the mountain and nothing on the other.
My first site in Spain was only 40 minutes from Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Dec 31, 2014
- BarcelonaGeorge was very proud of the hotel he had booked, ‘El Palace’, it was very extravagant!
The main sights in Barcelona are spread across a large area, so we joined the hop on / hop off bus to fit in as Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 27, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - SpainSpain has been a gastronomic delight. We have tried and loved such a vast amount of food while being here. Each area has it’s own specialities but also there are things that Spain as a whole are known for Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 27, 2014
- Going to the Beach...In the Rain - San SebastainSo we are on our final train leaving San Sebastian for Bordeaux, our final stop before heading to London then Edinburgh. The three months has been a whirlwind and flown past. I’m pretty sad this will be our last train Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 27, 2014
- Churros with Chocolate - MadridMadrid was a city where I wasn't sure what to expect. There are not any world famous attractions. It has famous art galleries, a palace and is the capital but compared to the other locations we Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 26, 2014
After a lovely week in Madrid it was time to show Malaga off to Matt.
A lot had changed since I was living there in 2006 Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Dec 26, 2014
- Madrid and Toledo
Madrid was brilliant. Long, hot days, fun hostel, and beautiful art.
We ate tons of Jamon Serrano, picnicking everywher Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Dec 26, 2014
- GranadaWe headed northwest to Granada. As the train was approaching, we could see the snow covering the mountain tops in the distance and we layered on jackets anticipating the cold when we stepped off the train. How wrong we were! Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 25, 2014
- The Views of Moorish Spain - Cordoba and GrandaCordoba was a whirlwind visit where we stayed in a gorgeous hotel. The room was beautiful and I wished we had stayed longer. We visited Cordoba to see the famous Mezquita–catedral de Córdoba (Mosque- Cathedral of Cordoba). Before heading Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 24, 2014
- MalagaWe travelled east to Malaga. The Costa del Sol certainly lived up to its name - there was plenty of sunshine and we walked around in t-shirts for most of the day.
We had lunch at Los Mellizos, a restaurant Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 23, 2014
- JerezWe continued south to Jerez. It had the feeling of a small country town. The locals were friendly and generous. We met a lot of people in just one day, they invited us to share food and drinks with them Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 23, 2014
- The Passion of Flamenco - SevilleWe arrived in Seville after our second longest train ride yet... five and a half hours. The train was going 300km/hr and the towns and olive groves sped past.
The different types of terrain as we went through Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 22, 2014
- Gaudi's Masterpieces - BarcelonaIt was a six hour train to Barcelona. Our longest train yet. We arrived to find a lovely couple as our Airbnb hosts.
After a look Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 21, 2014
- SevilleThe first thing we noticed about Seville was the orange trees. We were both worried that we had caught a cold, so we took the opportunity to eat plenty of oranges and drink plenty of freshly squeezed juice! The flavour Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 19, 2014
- MadridWe stayed at The Liabeny, a distinguished boutique hotel in the centre of Madrid. Quaint and full of old school charm, with beautiful chandeliers, vintage furniture and classical music playing in the background.
We were awake and roaming the streets fa Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- Oh, where did the time go? I actually have no idea where the time went to be honest. Before I left, I remember confiding in people about all of my pre-trip anxiety, and they would always say the same thing, "Oh don't worry! The time will Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Dec 12, 2014
- Mallorca, SpainWe went to Mallorca, Spain in the beginning of October as a make up trip that we were supposed to take back in May. We had already purchased the tickets so we decided to squeeze it in during the end Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 6, 2014
- Ciao Italia! Hello all,
As I believe I mentioned in last weeks post, I visited Florence this past weekend! I wrote a first draft of this post on the plane back from Pisa which I present for you now with lovely photographic Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Nov 27, 2014
- Freeeeeedom. Sort of. Hello There!
I have officially survived my midterms! I know. I had you going there for a second when I didn't post on Sunday, but I am indeed alive and well. Gotta keep you all on your toes. Actually, I Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Nov 17, 2014