- Day 135 - Drive to VeraWe didn't need to be out of the apartment until noon, which was a treat, so we didn't need to hurry. At least cleaning was included in the price. Actually, it has been in nearly every place, so we have Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Holly's First Outing[center][/center]
[center]Camping Marjal, Crevillente, Elche.[/center]
As soon as all the paper work for the importation of the motorhome was completed we were ready to st Posted by The Spelmans in The Spelmans Great Adventures | Oct 19, 2014
- La rambla - it's all happening here
One of the best things in Barcelona is its – La rambla street. The long street stretching over 1.2 kms always has something happening at any time of day and night. We were stayi Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 33 - Laguna de El Portil[center]BEACH DAY[/center]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141017_155129.jpg thumb=http://photos.tr Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 32 - Huelva ~~ Laguna de El PortilThis was a beautiful area but the house was a knock out. Daila and Jose have travelled the world to find the most amazing furniture to have in there home. Plus Daila is an amazing cook. Even though this Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 16, 2014
- Day 134 - Valencia Valencia Day 2
We left the apartment at around 10am, setting off toward the City of Arts and Science. It was a 45 minute walk through, skirting around the old part of the Valencia, over toward the old river bed park Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 133 - Valencia Today we planned to walk around the city and just explore and relax. We are all still feeling the effects of big days in Barcelona and then the drive here.
We left the apartment about mid-morning and walked some of the Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 132 - to ValenciaAfter a record-breaking pack up in Vilanova I la Geltru, we got in the car and headed out of Barcelona area. We had really enjoyed our time in Barcelona, and if given a chance would have spent more time there. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Casa Batllo – Demystifying Gaudi!Now there are many reasons why one could visit Barcelona – football, beaches, nightlife but if you get stuck with an Architect (like I was!! ;)) then be prepared for days of mind blowing experience as you walk in and Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 18, 2014
- La Voz que Nos Llama Entrando a Najera despues de treinta largos y cansados kilometros, nos topamos con este grafiti.
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Las Piedras Hablan--The Cairns TalkA rock cairn is a vertical pile of stones used the mark an uncertain trail usually above tree line. While on the trail last week we came across long series of cairns on which some had messages written. The last Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- GerhardWe have met some amazing people on our journey, but no one that exemplifies the resilience of the human spirit as Gerhard. He is a German man walking to Santiago. What makes Gerhard special is he has Parkinson's. His shake Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Almuerzo en Logrono -- Lunch in LogronoAt our rest day last Saturday, we had a great lunch in Logrono at El Rincon del Vino. The style of the restaurant was a "cava de vinos." On a cold winter's day, it would be a delightful refuge from Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 131 - BarcelonaIt was a cooler day today and we were very tired from the day before having got back home at some unearthly hour this morning. However we got ourselves going albeit in the later morning and headed into Barcelona again Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 130b - BarcelonaPart Two!
After Park Guell we headed down toward the main city center. It turned out to be quite a long walk. The day was nice and warm though, and the walk pleasant. Would have been more pleasant with cooler clothes Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- Park Guell - Out of a fairy tale book!
Park Guel was initially planned and commissioned to be built as garden community with luxury homes away from industrial city but was an unsuccessful venture way back in early 1900s. It w Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 16, 2014
- Day 130a - BarcelonaDay one in Barcelona!
Today we had activities booked for 2pm, 4pm and 9.30pm in the city, so we decided to do jobs in the morning, then head into Barcelona after an early lunch.
Rowan walked the kilometre to the office Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- Day 31 - Ohlao ~~ HuelvaFinally heading into Spain! We will stay south for a few days and the make our way to Sevilla - fly to Cartgena and the our last stop Barcelona.
Here are a few pics of a sweet little town with Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 15, 2014
- Day 129 - Carcassone, Vilanova i la GeltruToday we go to Spain!
We did our usual pack up with everyone pitching in as usual and hit the road. We are driving to Barcelona today via Carcassone. The views along the way are really nice being able to see Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- Settling In, Part Deux or Dos or Zwei if You PreferWhy hello there,
Although this isn't another flashy and exciting blog entry about sleeping on airport chairs, this week I thought I would mix it up and delve into the "study" half of study abroad to give you a little Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Oct 13, 2014
- Casa Mila - the magical rooftop!
One may ask what so different about the rooftop in Casa Mila. The average tourist may think it’s just another one of many Gaudi’s building in Barcelona with steep entrance ticket, priced Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 13, 2014
- Blog noteHi all
Hopeless internet here in Barcelona. Not able to upload photos. Will catch up on the blog in Valencia in 3 or 4 days time unless it improves somehow :)
Adios for now!
Ro, Tori & clan Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 11, 2014
- Boot CampVivian is concerned that we might have painted too rosy of a picture that fails to demonstrate the rigor and duress, both mental and physical, of the Camino. She says that this trip is "boot camp," not a 'romantic' vacation. Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 11, 2014
- Bilbao (pronounced Bil-bough)Look, today was pretty amazing and I have to admit that Bilbao is very pretty. We got up at something like half past eight and got ready to go because Bilbao was 200 k's away. It was very boring in Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | Oct 11, 2014
- Ribadesella This is the place I have chosen to chill out for a few days before returning to the UK. It is a Coastal resort in Northern Spain. Also a fishing village, it feels similar to the resorts we have in Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 11, 2014