- Professor Higgins Was WrongIn the 1964 musical, "My Fair Lady," Professor Henry Higgins teaching Eliza Doolittle elocution and diction famously said, "the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain." On our first morning in Spain leaving the mountain pass town of Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 7, 2014
- To The Little ShadowsA fierce heart and a stunning mind with a laugh that sounds like all of the good things this world has to offer, Beth Barrie is the kind of woman you want on your team.
She leads with a passion Posted by mirandabarrie in To Sail, Not Drift | Oct 7, 2014
- Gibraltar to AracenaI had mixed feelings this morning, about leaving Gibraltar. I did see a lot of it while I was there, but no way could I have seen all of it, in just a day and a half. It is a Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 6, 2014
- Mallorca 2013[img=http://photos. Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- Bringing Holly home.
Having retired after 25 years running a wholesale drinks company in Spain, Susan and I decided it was time to travel and see as much as we possible could on four wheels. In the 70 Posted by The Spelmans in The Spelmans Great Adventures | Oct 6, 2014
- Backpacking in Espana!
My first trip to Europe, we decided to go to Spain – not my choice but my husband’s, who has been to Europe before and feels that Barcelona is the best city in Europe and he wanted Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 6, 2014
- From Granada to CasabermejaThis part of my journey was all about visiting my cousin Helen, and her family, who are living the dream, in a restored farmhouse some 20km from Malaga. The restoration is an ongoing project, but the difference in what the Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 4, 2014
- Planes, Delays, and Automobiles Hello Everybody,
First off, sorry for the long hiatus! I am still alive and well. Don't worry! As for the reason for my long absence: I went on a trip last weekend to Bilbao and Barcelona and didn't get back Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Oct 4, 2014
We've just spent the last 5 days in Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona is an amazing mix of traditional and new, both in style, architecture and in cuisine. It has trendy modern shops, organic fo Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Oct 4, 2014
- GranadaThe last few days have been spent at Janine's villa in San Miguel just resting & getting my breath back before continuing with this marathon trip. The best part of this rest, was the trip to Torrevieja to feast on Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 1, 2014
- Puerto de las Nieves, Gran CanariaThe trip from Puerto de la Cruz to Gran Canaria was a relatively straightforward one..taxi back to santa Cruz along it's jammed dual carriageway motorway...I would so love to know where everyone is going in the island, as no matter Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 30, 2014
- Puerto de la Cruz, TenerifeThe arrangements to meet Mr Fresh legs were in theory relatively straight forward..he'd head northwards on the west coast and I would cross from East to west and we'd meet at Tejine. I had the shorter distance, just 20km and Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 29, 2014
- La ManchaAfter a pretty good nights sleep, despite the clock tower trying its hardest to keep me awake, a continental breakfast and away I go.
Today's destination will be Cuenca, in Valencia. Noticeably hotter and drier today than it previously has been Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Sep 26, 2014
- Leaving the MountainsYesterday I left the cool heights of the Pyrenees (only 6 degrees!) and took the scenic route down and towards the south. I could feel the change in climate more or less straight away, getting much warmer with every Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Sep 26, 2014
- What Happens in IBIZA Stays in IBIZA!Beautiful beaches, warm, crystal clear water, an awe inspiring Castle, cute side streets, gorgeous yachts anchored at port, amazing food (especially the paella), 28 degree weather each and everyday. But there is one reason in particular, one ventures to Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Sep 25, 2014
- ArgomanizFor half the group this was departure day as they are sailing tonight from Santander to Plymouth. We and another four couples had booked an extra night and sail from Bilboa to Portsmouth tomorrow. We waved off the others with Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Sep 24, 2014
- Arties to ArgomanizUp at 6:30am, in the dark with a flashlight, to check the exhaust but everything seemed OK. Had to get up early because we have 265 miles to do today. Quite a lot of it we did with other Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Sep 24, 2014
- Barcelona to Catalan PyreneesWe docked at 8am in the morning and all set off together from the docks in Barcelona. That changed almost immediately after the first roundabout. Everyone got lost including the tour guide who had a number of cars following him. Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Sep 24, 2014
- Leaving MallorcaAfter a week exploring Mallorca it was our last day to relax around the pool, pack the car and late at night drive in convoy through Palma to catch the ferry to Barcelona. I just about got a picture of Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Sep 24, 2014
- Port de Sollar, Andratx and DeiaFriday had been another free day relaxing around the pool but today we had a road run to Port de Sollar, Andratx and Deia. This was a spectacular drive along the the south west of the island with great winding Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Sep 24, 2014
- Day 1: Arriving Posted by katieb77 in Katie's Study Abroad Adventures | Sep 23, 2014
- A Misty MorningAn early start, as the ferry secured to the port at Bilbao. Up & showered at 4.45; Full English in the ships restaurant at 5.30am, then down to the lower deck to retrieve the bike in time for disembarking Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Sep 23, 2014
- Santa Cruz de TenerifeI was quite sad to leave mainland Spain today. Almost felt unreal as it seems so long I have been there looking at the mountains. But it has to be done, if only for a short time.
The flight to Tenerife Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 23, 2014
- A week in Seville, Cadiz and Huelva...this is Andalucia <3A week in Sevilla, Cadiz and Huelva...this is Andalucia <3
Seville, the Andalusian home of flamenco and tapas, scorches by day and dazzles at night OLEEE OLEEEE ;)
[b Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 23, 2014
- Last day in BarcelonaSo yesterday was our last day in Barcelona. And we ended it well by visiting La Sagrada Familia. Absolutely stunning building:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/704586/IMG_3409.j Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Sep 23, 2014