- Mallorca weekendHello June! How fast has this year flown by, as we are already through 5/12 of 2013! As you know from reading my other posts, I have had the good fortune to travel over a really good portion of Spain Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Jun 20, 2013
- burgos to islares (via vitoria, for bilbao)thursday: steady rain all morning yesterday, not good at all, so after lunch we decided we'd have
to bite the bullet and go into burgos anyway....be a shame to miss it.
we got the bus at 12.45am, with some other motorhomers Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 20, 2013
- LESSON NUMBER 3For those of you who know my husband he has a very annoying habit of, well, not eating regularly and moans a lot when the sun is not shining!
So on our first full day in Barcelona we woke up to Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 17, 2013
- Alicante to Barcelona, SpainWe again had a leisurely start to the day, getting all our stuff together, that had managed to scatter it's self around Sarah and Paul's house. Once we had forced as much as we can into the backpack we Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 16, 2013
- A few days exploring==Alicante==
Having figured out the buses we successfully made it to Alicante!!
We thought we would be organised and headed straight to the train station to figure out our options for getting to Barcelona later in the week, before heading off to Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 15, 2013
- LESSON NUMBER 2After exploring Benidorm for the day we headed for the bus stop and got ourselves tickets to La Nucia - the town we thought Sarah & Paul lived...
...however, 40 mins later after passing through the town centre of La Nucia Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 13, 2013
- BenidormAfter our day of sunbathing and relaxing, we decided it would be a great idea to walk the 40mins down into Benidorm (despite the heat), with the intention of making our way back to the Bus Station to find a Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 12, 2013
- LESSON NUMBER 1So after our epic day of travelling and finally arriving at Sarah & Paul's apartment in La Nucia (just outside Benidorm) we decided to treat ourselves and have a day relaxing by their pool and soaking up the sunshine...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 11, 2013
- potes to burgostuesday: it rained most of the day yesterday, quite heavy at times.
eventually, after lunch, the sky cleared and bits of blue appeared....we took immediate advantage and
scootered into potes for a quick look around....it was a lovely place, v. touristy, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 18, 2013
- How to get to spain the long way round===Part 1 - Coach to Gatwick - 04:10===
After a very emotional goodbye to my parents outside Broadmarsh bus station, we set off on our epic journey to...
We decided to get the coach to Gatwick airport saving someone th Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 10, 2013
- BarcelonaBecause we both turned 30 this year, we decided to splurge a little and take a trip to Barcelona for a long weekend - both to see the city and for Sonar, the music and arts festival there.
We flew Posted by Meghan.Gardner in Our France Adventure | Jun 16, 2013
- ribadesella to potes (via playa de torimbia)saturday: loved, loved, loved yesterday!
walked into town from the site, a beautiful walk (took about half an hour).
had a look around for a bit, before heading to the visitors centre at the tito bustillo centro de arte
rupestre, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- 15th june 2012 - 15th june 2013[b]its hard to believe that we have been on the road, bumping around europe, for a year now (not incl.
the mot run!).
we have come to really love our blue knaus motorhome over the months we have lived in it, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- Food, Food, Glorious Food!===If you are feeling hungry at the moment, DO NOT read this blog now, you have been warned! This was a foodie day and it was AMAZING!===
=="In everyday life there is always manana. There is no urgency"==
===Today we visi Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 14, 2013
- Totally Tapas! with Spongebob Squarepants==We love a country that gives free food with your drinks!==
===Following the recommendations of a friend we met in San Sebastian we went to Malaspina for lunch. Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 13, 2013
- cudillero to ribadesella (via gijon)thursday: lovely day yesterday, v. glad we stayed : )
p worked am, c got the sheets washed, then we had lunch (outside) and scootered off to find the beach!
we were expecting something small and cosy, but we found a Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 13, 2013
- Marking History in Madrid=="The Spanish people are ungovernable" - Amadeo I of Spain==
===Possibly not a foodie moment for Spain, but waking up tired from a night out, Mark and I craved Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 10, 2013
- barreiros to cudillero (via playa de as catedrais)monday: had a brilliant day yesterday, walking along the coastal path that passes in front of the
campsite and trying to find these famous 'cathedral' arched rocks (got x2 loads of washing done
the walk was beautiful, along the top, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 10, 2013
- Sunning ourselves in San Sebastian==" I like to cook for my friends, and now you are here, you are my friends " - Mario, staff member at Roger's House, and undiscovered MasterChef :)==
== Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 9, 2013
- Imagine The City of Dreams - Day 2 & 3It is now my second day in Barcelona and thing did not turn out what I expected. I woke up and I could not get up. It must have been the food I ate last night. I think I have Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Imagine The City of Dreams - Day 1I am now in city of Barcelona. It is the second largest city in Spain and the capital city of Catalonia. I go to my hotel the Medinaceli Hotel and went to sleep. On the next day I am are Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 8, 2013
- guitiriz to barreiros (via lugo + mondonedo)saturday: p worked most of the day yesterday (not a lot else could be done!) and then we walked
into town when the weather improved slightly. got some shopping, we always need something!, then
back to the van for tea.
quite late Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 8, 2013
- Bilbao Baggins=="A fantastic dream ship of undulating form in a cloak of titanium" - The New Yorker: Guggenheim Museum==
===Our first 'Pintxos' (traditional Basque cui Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 7, 2013
- a coruna to guitirizfriday: really enjoyed being at the free aire! we had a great view of the torre de hercules, and
it made us remember what this journey was like when we started! campsites have made us
p popped into the visitors Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 7, 2013
- Somewhere in Barcelona, Night I finally made it back to Africa tonight. Between speaking french with the gorgeous parisian girl currently asleep on the couch and talking with Abasi, my new Kenyan friend, I was able to go back in spirit for a Posted by kevinmykal in Little Big World | Jun 7, 2013