- Barcelona Day 4 - September 5th*Today! All caught up :)*
Today we had a super late start and got out at 12 (I had to finish my previous days blog). When we finally started, we took the Metro to Casa Batlló, a house designed like this:
Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- Barcelona Day 3 - Yesterday - September 4th*Almost caught up...!*
Today we did the blue route and got tickets to see the football stadium, and were supposed to get Tess earrings, but got cut short before we got to the Parc Guell stop where she wanted to buy Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- Barcelona Day 2 - 2 days ago... - September 3rd*Again, late.*
We got up pretty early and left the door to buy some bus tickets at 10. We found a little newsstand that sold the hop on-hop off tour buses. Basically you have an all day (or 2 day in Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- My First DaysForewarning: While I greatly appreciate you visiting my blog and taking the time to read it, it is the result of my own selfish desire to record my experiences while abroad. My posts will likely be long winded, unedited, sometimes Posted by AlyshaVZ in Meet Me in Madrid | Sep 4, 2013
- Festa Major: Llorenç del PenedesBack again, this time for an excursion out of the city of Barcelona, but not too far. I haven´t managed to collect too many close friends from the Barcelona area since I have been here, as foreigners tend to gravitate Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Aug 21, 2013
- Tour de CataloniaFrom July 14 to July 21 I took a group bicycle trip led by G Adventures travel company through the Catalonia principality of Spain, north of Barcelona. My group cycled on three of the seven days, covering anywhere from 30 Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Aug 20, 2013
- Summer funBack again after a long absence! One major reason for that is I haven't been taking as many trips recently, instead opting for getting to know friends in Barcelona better, and enjoying the fact that I live in a place Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Aug 19, 2013
- Pretty Galacia[center] [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/602376/large_E2C175022219AC68 Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Aug 19, 2013
- Jive TalkingWell our time in Alice Springs is just about over but what a wonderful time it's been!! It's just like I remember but just a bit different! Well when we first got there (unpacked all the bits and pieces first) Posted by JacquesFamily in Our Big Adventure | Aug 17, 2013
- Barcelona, Spain (2nd - 5th August)We arrived in Barcelona early afternoon and checked in to Hotel Medium Prisma. It was another Hotwire booking, though just a 2 star this time. Still, decent enough - no complaints as far as I can recall. We got settled Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 16, 2013
- Madrid, Spain (31st July - 2nd August)We had an overnight train from Lisbon to Madrid. The sleepers were a lot more expensive than just having a seat, so we opted to just have a seat. Unfortunately, what we'd not known in advance was that the train Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 14, 2013
- A heart journeyYesterdays walk was...stunning,..in more ways than one.
I saw the faces of others as they arrived down from the schisty, slippery, steep, gorgeous yet slightly dangerous descent.
They looked much like I felt, a bit shell shocked,..the heat, the int Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Aug 13, 2013
- :-)Soaking in my surroundings so much that I feel like I live here! Kinda weird! I feel like I should be going to work or school in the morning :)
But instead I am having a fabulous time enjoying the sights/architecture, Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Aug 6, 2013
- Testing... Testing... Is this thing on?So here we are finally beginning our adventure, and it still does not quite feel real; however tomorrow morning when we have been walking around lost with our 12kg bags on at 6am looking for the first hostel for an Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Aug 4, 2013
- an oasis?...or somewhere you disappear..Near the end of my day yesterday, I entered a small village, ...and saw the biggest nest I have ever set eyes upon,..with this huge stork making pretty intimidating noises,,,the whole place was quite odd,..from the mongloid girl rolling around Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Aug 5, 2013
- The Plan
This is the fourth summer of VW Camper trips. Work had been contrived to finish at the end of July, thereby allowing a full August away. The plan this year was to travel through F Posted by brookgrace in Iberia 2013 | Aug 5, 2013
- On the road again: Tibet & Malaysia Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Aug 5, 2013
- Spain re-mix~~~The stuff that didn't make the other entries!~~~
>Seniors are so surprisingly put together than I'm used to seeing in the US. No offense. They always have nice clothes/shoes/sandals-which sometimes don't look comfortable. Women's toenails painted as Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Aug 4, 2013
- Bienvenida a Madrid Now I do have to say I was nervous about the train ride here...the accident felt too close for comfort. But everything was great down to the minute. The Renfe trains are clean, modern & provide a movie, comfort & Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Aug 3, 2013
- Getting ready to leave Málaga...~--This is the "I'm behind on the blog, so let me put down what I can" edition!~
While in the city of Malaga, the celebration for the Virgen de Carmen (pronounced veer-hen) was mentioned as something to see. In Andalucia, religious Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 30, 2013
- Bye Bye Barcelona=="Catalonia: The Next Independent State in Europe." - Banner in the main square in Barcelona. Hmmmm maybe....? ==
===Time for another delicious, good value 'Menu Del Dia'. As always we ordered different things so we could t Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 27, 2013
- Moments of serenity on Montserrat==“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!" ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!==
===Excited by the fact that we found a great restaurant on a day other than our last, Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 22, 2013
- Madrid and MoreMy last blog post ended in Portugal, and this one will cover a few sights in northern Spain and Madrid.
French troops used this walled city as a base during the Napoleonic occupation.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/530001/IMG_28 Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Jul 22, 2013
- Sleepy In Barcelona[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/602376/21A97CBE2219AC6817398C0ED44084DC.jpg Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Jul 21, 2013
- Hola, Cordoba y BenalmadenaOnto the next journey, because we obviously haven't done or seen enough ;) We traveled about 2 hours from Malaga to Cordoba. The mission was to see the legendary Great Mosque of Cordoba & my oh my, was it worth Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 21, 2013