- marbella (casa la concha) to marbella (cabopino)wednesday: slept a bit better - always do second night, plus tired!
watched a bad film (pearl harbour) in our cottage after a nice aft. exploring old haunts -
puerto banus - for pizza lunch - and aloha golf club - where Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jan 2, 2013
- velez malaga to marbella (casa la concha)monday: woke up to a sunny day, lovely and quiet in the courtyard....only 3 vans in there!
p went for a run, no rush to get onto the road today, headed for marbella, hotel casa la concha,
about an hour and a Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 31, 2012
- granada to velez malaga (torre del mar)sunday: slept well after our walk around the alhambra, and not so cold last night either, there
was a bit more cloud up there!
we are leaving granada today, heading back to the coast to velez malaga/torre del mar, to a
campsite, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 30, 2012
- almerimar to granada (for the alhambra)friday: up early for speedy pack up and go....aimed to be on the road by 10am, and made it
headed to another campsite, close to granada, for our alhambra visits, about 2 hours drive.
amazing journey along the coast road from Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 29, 2012
- Barcelona: Parc Guell[float=right][/float]Today we went to visit Park Güell. We took the very handy metro in order to get there. The subway station is yet another useful thing th Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 28, 2012
- fortuna to almerimar (via murcia)thursday: leaving la fuente today : ( must say made us feel sad....
had a nice aft yesterday, john and carin, steve and jill all came over for lunchtime drinks and nibbles,
plus lots of handing over of necessary info, emails, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 27, 2012
- Boxing Day BarcelonaToday was a great day for sunshine. We had a pretty lazy start. As many of you may have noticed I did a lot of catching up on the blog.
We walked for a couple of hours along the beach front Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- A Very Different ChristmasThis was not the Christmas morning we were expecting. Muriel was getting up to catch a plane back home to Victoria to be reunited with family to mourn the passing of her Dad.
Again, it may sound odd from the Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- Sad DayI am hesitant to include this entry into our blog. We have put in a public space our joyful experiences as a family travelling and some would say our experiences of escaping the cares of the world. This is a Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- Barcelona Sunday[float=left][/float]I had discovered in a web search that there was an International Church of Barcelona (ICB) that represented over 25 nationalities t Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- Church of the Holy Family and Getting Settled in BarcelonaWe woke up a bit short of sleep in our tiny "Medium Hotel" room. Muriel and I went out in search of breakfast and allowed the kids to sleep a bit longer. I woke up on the wrong side Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- Out of the Paella Pan and into the Fire: Barcelona[float=left][/float]We really enjoyed Valencia in every way and were a bit sad to leave. In the morning we did a last tour around and treated ourselve Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- Biking and Fishing in Valencia[float=left][/float]Today was a fun day, which I had been looking forward to ever since I heard about the wonders of Valencia. Today we got to Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- ValenciaIt appears Valencia is the forgotten little sister of Barcelona. Being overlooked makes it less touristy but it is perhaps far more beautiful, far safer and cleaner than Barcelona if you can overlook the ridiculous traffic. We are enjoying our Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 26, 2012
- The Alhambra and ValenciaWe travelled from Granada to Valencia today, looking forward to three nights in the same place instead of just one. Abby and I awoke to find our parents talking to our grandparents this morning, and found out that my grandpa Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 25, 2012
- Off to Tarifa[float=left][/float]We finally left Luz to see more of Europe. We headed back to Spain to get to the port city of Tarifa from which we will set sail to Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 19, 2012
- A long journey aheadThe alarm screams out much earlier than should be legal. After a quick shower we are all wide awake. We jump into our already laid out clothes... Olivia's are even set out in the order to put them on... now Posted by Olivia-travels2 in Thailand Dec '12/Jan '13 | Dec 14, 2012
- Feliz Navidad!!As promised, this is the Holiday edition of my blog! And by holiday I mean Christmas, since there is really only one holiday that is celebrated in Spain. They have some really fascinating traditions here in Catalunya (mostly having to Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Dec 18, 2012
- fortunatuesday: had a busy day yesterday - but managed everything!
we bought some new chairs right here in fortuna, where there is a really good camping shop : )
then drove to murcia to get gpl (not readily available across spain) Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 18, 2012
- Ola SeñorOk so last night we went on a tapas and wine tour so bear with me this morning!!
We took the train from Toulouse at around 8 in the morning and between 4 trains we arrived in Madrid at 6 so Posted by abirckel in The World | Dec 17, 2012
- On Our Way HomeThe last page I wrote was for Saint Maarten on the 7th December and after that we turned and set sail leaving the Caribbean. The first couple of days were calm and sunny but then the weather started to worsen Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 17, 2012
- Flamenco and Tapas Round 2So remember how I said I would post the remainder of the Sevilla trip 'tomorrow' three days ago? That was actually your first lesson in the Spanish 'mañana'. When someone says 'mañana' here or 'after lunch' or any ambiguous time Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Dec 16, 2012
- villargordo del cabriel to fortuna (via albacete)friday: quiet night at the campsite, we were actually hot! (thought we'd left the heating on??),
but no, just warmer weather, horray!
leaving here today and headed to another campsite in murcia, about 3 hours drive - its got rave
reviews for Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 14, 2012
- arnes to villargordo del cabrielthursday: not such a cold night, phew. nice and quiet too....shame to leave this lovely little site,
but decided to keep heading south - in search of warmer climes....
late brekkie, and slow pack up, onto the road by 11.30am (not Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Dec 13, 2012
- Flamenco and Tapas Part 1Hello again everyone! Sorry it has been so long, I have gotten extremely busy recently planning and going on trips! We had another Thursday off last week, so everyone took advantage of the 'puente' (bridge), and took Friday off to Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Dec 12, 2012