- potes to burgostuesday: it rained most of the day yesterday, quite heavy at times.
eventually, after lunch, the sky cleared and bits of blue appeared....we took immediate advantage and
scootered into potes for a quick look around....it was a lovely place, v. touristy, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 18, 2013
- How to get to spain the long way round===Part 1 - Coach to Gatwick - 04:10===
After a very emotional goodbye to my parents outside Broadmarsh bus station, we set off on our epic journey to...
We decided to get the coach to Gatwick airport saving someone th Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 10, 2013
- BarcelonaBecause we both turned 30 this year, we decided to splurge a little and take a trip to Barcelona for a long weekend - both to see the city and for Sonar, the music and arts festival there.
We flew Posted by Meghan.Gardner in Our France Adventure | Jun 16, 2013
- ribadesella to potes (via playa de torimbia)saturday: loved, loved, loved yesterday!
walked into town from the site, a beautiful walk (took about half an hour).
had a look around for a bit, before heading to the visitors centre at the tito bustillo centro de arte
rupestre, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- 15th june 2012 - 15th june 2013[b]its hard to believe that we have been on the road, bumping around europe, for a year now (not incl.
the mot run!).
we have come to really love our blue knaus motorhome over the months we have lived in it, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- Food, Food, Glorious Food!===If you are feeling hungry at the moment, DO NOT read this blog now, you have been warned! This was a foodie day and it was AMAZING!===
=="In everyday life there is always manana. There is no urgency"==
===Today we visi Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 14, 2013
- Totally Tapas! with Spongebob Squarepants==We love a country that gives free food with your drinks!==
===Following the recommendations of a friend we met in San Sebastian we went to Malaspina for lunch. Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 13, 2013
- cudillero to ribadesella (via gijon)thursday: lovely day yesterday, v. glad we stayed : )
p worked am, c got the sheets washed, then we had lunch (outside) and scootered off to find the beach!
we were expecting something small and cosy, but we found a Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 13, 2013
- Marking History in Madrid=="The Spanish people are ungovernable" - Amadeo I of Spain==
===Possibly not a foodie moment for Spain, but waking up tired from a night out, Mark and I craved Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 10, 2013
- barreiros to cudillero (via playa de as catedrais)monday: had a brilliant day yesterday, walking along the coastal path that passes in front of the
campsite and trying to find these famous 'cathedral' arched rocks (got x2 loads of washing done
the walk was beautiful, along the top, Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 10, 2013
- Sunning ourselves in San Sebastian==" I like to cook for my friends, and now you are here, you are my friends " - Mario, staff member at Roger's House, and undiscovered MasterChef :)==
== Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 9, 2013
- Imagine The City of Dreams - Day 2 & 3It is now my second day in Barcelona and thing did not turn out what I expected. I woke up and I could not get up. It must have been the food I ate last night. I think I have Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Imagine The City of Dreams - Day 1I am now in city of Barcelona. It is the second largest city in Spain and the capital city of Catalonia. I go to my hotel the Medinaceli Hotel and went to sleep. On the next day I am are Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 8, 2013
- guitiriz to barreiros (via lugo + mondonedo)saturday: p worked most of the day yesterday (not a lot else could be done!) and then we walked
into town when the weather improved slightly. got some shopping, we always need something!, then
back to the van for tea.
quite late Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 8, 2013
- Bilbao Baggins=="A fantastic dream ship of undulating form in a cloak of titanium" - The New Yorker: Guggenheim Museum==
===Our first 'Pintxos' (traditional Basque cui Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 7, 2013
- a coruna to guitirizfriday: really enjoyed being at the free aire! we had a great view of the torre de hercules, and
it made us remember what this journey was like when we started! campsites have made us
p popped into the visitors Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 7, 2013
- Somewhere in Barcelona, Night I finally made it back to Africa tonight. Between speaking french with the gorgeous parisian girl currently asleep on the couch and talking with Abasi, my new Kenyan friend, I was able to go back in spirit for a Posted by kevinmykal in Little Big World | Jun 7, 2013
- louro to a coruna (via carnota)thursday: strange weather yesterday! sea mist, damp and cold, swept in and covered the landscape
for most of the day.
we decided not to leave the site as its nice regardless, and we had things to do, plus quite a long Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 6, 2013
- santiago de compostela to lourosunday: p worked yesterday am as the weather wasn't great. after lunch the drizzle stopped so we
decided to get the bus into santiago and have a look around.
we took our laundry to recep. as it was service washes only (rather Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 2, 2013
- cangas d'morrazo to santiago d'compostela (via poio)friday: had a brilliant day yesterday, def. up there with our very best days of this trip, exploring the
gorgeous islas cies.
got the one ferry at 9.45am, think it was a special charter, there was no-one else at the port Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | May 31, 2013
- viana d'castelo to cangas d'morrazo (for vigo, islas cies)sunday: had a lovely relaxed day in the warm portugese sunshine yesterday. chilled all am, had some
lunch, then got on the scoot for a whizz around in the aft.
first we headed to the old iron age city, the santa Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | May 26, 2013
- Last Day In Barcelona On Friday Grace and I got up and took the metro to Sagrada Familia. Let me just say, the Barcelona subway system is much much cleaner and easier to use than the New York subways. We got to see the Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | May 26, 2013
- Bike Tour in Barcelona We started our second day in Barcelona off with the fat tire bike tour. We met at Placa de St. Jaume, the city center of old town Barcelona. The next stop was Placa del Rei, the courtyard of the royal Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | May 23, 2013
- Granada to MadridWe left Granada this morning and headed north towards Madrid, travelling through the province of Jaen with vineyards stretching out over the hills as far as you can see. The scenery then changed as we reached the plains Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 22, 2013
- GranadaHeaded to the hills in Granada and toured the Alhambra and its beautiful gardens.
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 22, 2013