- the weird and wonderful world of the wild wild westToday I have to say has to go up there as one of the most surreal and bizarre days yet...both in my trip and in life in general.
While reading up a few weeks ago on the area I came Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 12, 2014
- First day in EspañaDay 5: Lagos to Sevilla
We had a very early start and by 630 were on a bus to Sevilla. We arrived about 1 and the local temperature electronic boards were showing 35 degrees.
We went for a stroll round the Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Sep 12, 2014
- ToledoLast day dof the tour. Normal morning tour of the city. It is busy in town as they have the 400 years celebration of the artist El Grecco. Doesn't mean much to us other than lots of Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 12, 2014
- Exploring MadridWe had such a fun day in Madrid. We were planning on starting our morning off at 9:00 but for some reason Justin and I were insanely tired this morning. We both woke up a couple hours after the alarm...whoops! Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 11, 2014
- AlfaixDistance: 90 ish km
Total ascent 500m ish
I don'rt remember the rest..
Today's post is bought to you by the letter 'P'.
puncture, Pulpi, puppy, playa, and pal
Puncture - I slept real well last night so getting going was hard this morning. Oh Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 11, 2014
- ToledoWe travel to Toledo today with 2 stops on the way.
First stop was at El Escorial to visit a massive palace/monastery. We were not that keen as we had seen plenty of this stuff. We decided to have Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 10, 2014
- Travel Day: Sevilla to Madrid We started our morning off before the sun was even up! We woke up around 7:00 am to finish packing the apartment and to eat something for breakfast. I packed up the apartment much faster than normal and I Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 10, 2014
- Not All Those Who Wander Are Lostwandered the shoreline by hostel
figured out subway
wandered looking for big street
wandered for long time
finally found la rambles
in bed by 7, asleep by 8 Posted by MykelleBelle in Nantes Your Average Adventure | Sep 10, 2014
- Lorcadistance; 94.42km
total ascent; 1315m
hours in the saddle; 4hrs 51
oooof what a day! i have a feeling i have said that before but these hard days just keep on coming!! anyway not feeling too bad at the moment so perhaps this Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 10, 2014
- SalamancaWe got up late after a sleepless night. A light breakfast and light lunch planned. Day 1 of normal eating, that is the plan.
We had the normal city tour. It's a typical Spanish medieval walled city, dominated by 2 Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 10, 2014
- Last Day in SevillaWe had a great last day in Sevilla. Our internet pooped out on us last night AGAIN! I'm not sure why this keeps happening in every apartment we stay in so we've ruled that we must be cursed. We ended Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 9, 2014
- Exploring SevillaWe had an exciting first day planned out in Sevilla! We started the day much earlier than normal; we woke up fully rested around 9:00 because we ended up falling asleep so early the last night! When we woke up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 9, 2014
- About that time I went to Salobreña... On Saturday morning, for better or worse, we woke up at around 8, so we could get ready and eat breakfast before we caught our city bus that would take us to the bus station. I hadn't gotten to sleep Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Sep 9, 2014
- MurciaI could quite have happily stayed for a week in last night's accomo. The lovely pool and settings were fab then it just got better as it was paella for dinner. Num. Watched Scooby doo while eating then had my Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 9, 2014
- Diversión en BarcelonaWhen we were buying the bus tickets for our trip to Barcelona we had a dilemma. Angela and Charlene were able to buy their tickets for a reasonable price, for the same time. For some reason the ticket prices spiked Posted by GiseleTravels in Gisele's Trip to Europe | Sep 8, 2014
- la ZarzaDistance: 131.6km
Total ascent: 937m
Time in the saddle: 5hr 28
Early start again today..before breakie again too. However this place was lovely enough to give me a plate of bread, jams, cake and juice that I could take to my room to Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 8, 2014
- Travel Day: Malaga to SevillaWe had a long and busy day planned out for today! We started off by waking up at 8:00 to pack and clean up the house before heading to Sevilla. We packed up and were ready to go around 9:00. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 7, 2014
- Equinox here we comeCheck out at 12 and pick up at 12:30pm. We do final sweep of the city area for any final shopping we need to do before check out and boarding the beautiful Celebrity Equinox.
Upon boarding we are ushered along Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 7, 2014
- Shop shop shopA nice day weather wise has allowed us to wander the streets leisurely today and spend some time shopping. Things somewhat cheaper than home. Certainly some great clothes (local designs) and others. Shoes not as great as Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Aug 25, 2014
- Alcala del JucarDistance: 96.81km
Total ascent: 499m
Time on the bike: 4hrs
Terrain: rolling hills
So last night, having no supermarket I had to go out and hit the town for dinner. I chose a nice looking place off the main 'drag' that had a nice Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 7, 2014
- Granada: Day 2...And the rest of the week in hyperspeed! Hi there!
When I set out to write this post I kept running into a problem. Because of my lack of wifi from last Sunday until last Friday, I have a backlog of adventures to describe here. That puts Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Sep 7, 2014
- Things that Makes Spain/ Granada Different From the USHola readers!
Now that I have been here over a week I feel qualified-ish to come up with a short list of things that definitely set Spain apart from the United States. In case you are interest in that sort Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Sep 7, 2014
- Last Day in MálagaWe had a fun last day in Malaga. We were planning on getting up around 9:00 but we didn't sleep well last night again so we had no problem sleeping in another hour or so. Once we were up I Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 6, 2014
- Hot Day in MalagaWe had a fantastic day in Malaga! We slept in until about noon because we didn't sleep very well last night. The air conditioning doesn't stay cold at night for some reason so we both kept waking up sweating! Once Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 5, 2014
- Campo de CriptanaAs it's the end of month 5 I have two lots of bike data for you..today's and the tour total so far:
Total ascent: 1252m
Hours in the saddle: 6hr 27
Distance: 7676.83km / 4770.02miles
Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Sep 5, 2014