- Hello Villanueva & Malaga!What an interesting first week! No complaints here! It was a learning experience of many calibers. And remember I'm taking you on this journey as well- so I don't want to leave out details :-)
So the first full weekend Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 14, 2013
- End of the first weekSo one of the things I had researched & planned to visit while in Málaga, was a popular farmer's market & it just happened to be located downtown, near the shopping area Marques de Larios. Atarazanas market had a beautiful Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 10, 2013
- Impressions of Spain and Portugal, Part 1Spain has a way of pulling me back. This is my fourth time visiting the place, and I still have many parts to explore in the future. I signed up for a Trafalgar company tour titled “Impressions of Spain and Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Jul 8, 2013
- Another shot of Vielha in Spain.
Posted by Twortie in Haggis and Croissants.... | Jul 8, 2013
- Vielha, SpainWhat a place ! We set out with Philippe and Diane from their place in Lavardac to the Pyrenees Mountains. Great trip to the border, with all the border controls now gone (European union), the only thing to remind Posted by Twortie in Haggis and Croissants.... | Jul 8, 2013
- HolaWe arrived in S'Agaro in the Costa Brava to our accommodation right on the beach and with a big, super deep pool with wicked views of the coast. We were so excited to be here and spent our days relaxing Posted by Georgeandkat in Europe | Jul 7, 2013
- Learning the Spanish waysSo even though we just went through 24 hrs of say what? we had just gotten to the house & needed to explore our surroundings. Who cares that we were exhausted & didn't have our bags. I was happy to Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 6, 2013
- Sultans, Sangria and Hot Hot Sun in Seville=="Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Portugal any more"==
===Hyped as the oldest tapas bar in Seville, El Rinconcillo is quite the experience. The bar i Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 5, 2013
- 24hrs of say what?!Hello!
Now that we've packed, let's take you on this journey from the start so you feel like you're on this trip as well, by starting @ everyone's favorite place-----the airport!
Leaving Charleston was interesting due to a delay Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Jul 4, 2013
- Madrid part 2Well our time here in Madrid and Spain are coming to an end. Tomorrow we head back to Barcelona for our final night in Spain and then we will be on our way home.
Today was a hot one Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jul 3, 2013
- MadridWe made it to Madrid without any issues, the highspeed train is the way to travel. Its so much more relaxed than an airport, which we all know brings out nothing but the best in people. Once in Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jul 2, 2013
- Adios TorremolinosWell our time here in Torremolinos is coming to an end, we have loved every minute of it. Our hotel has been great, everyone is super friendly, the food has been great, the fish and seafood has been exceptional. Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 30, 2013
- Beach DayAfter breakfast we headed across the street to the beach.
Torremolinos has beach culture down to an art. The hotels and apartments are located across the street from the beach. Along the beach there are several restaurants that have Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 29, 2013
- Adios Sevilla and Ola TorremolinosThis morning we had breakfast got all packed up and headed off to the bus station. Three hours later we were standing the bus station in Malaga. We inquired where the train station in Malaga was located and Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 28, 2013
- Sevilla part 2Our second day in Seville was just as hot, after breakfast we headed over to the area to catch the tourist bus to see the city. Lots of architecture and old buildings to see, you could immediately see the Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 27, 2013
- Sagrada FamiliaToday we got up a little earlier and headed down to our favorite little break spot for some empanada's and a nutella crepe, nice healthy breakfast. I don't remember the last time I ate nutella and I now know Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 25, 2013
- Barcelona day 2Today we hoped aboard the subway to find our way to Barcelona Sants train station. The Barcelona subway was a little confusing at first, but we got to our destination without any trouble. Once there we decide to Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 24, 2013
- SevillaAfter a mix up with our train tickets, actually we had the EUrail pass but not our tickets. Our travel agent in Calgary had them sent to the agency office and then never bothered to call us about them. Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 26, 2013
- LESSON NUMBER 4Our host at our hostel in Barcelona had told us that we only needed to be at the airport one hour before our flight as it is not like the UK. We therefore planned to catch the 06.50 train Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 19, 2013
- Barcelona, SpainWe finally arrived in Barcelona after a luxurious 5 hour train journey, the train had seats you could push back, plenty of leg room even for a normal sized person and a movie if you wanted to watch it (beats Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jun 19, 2013
- IbizaAnd now I want to move to an island.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by rae.lloydlever in España | Jun 25, 2013
- lekeitio to san sebastiantuesday: quiet night at the aire, went for a wander into town after tea....
what a lovely place, with a gorgeous beach, purportedly one of the best in the basque region, and a
small island which was reached by a narrow Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 25, 2013
- BarcelonaWe made it to Barcelona without any problems, and what a beautiful city. So many old buildings, great architecture and things to see. Well I have finally been able to upload photos and can start to share the Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Jun 23, 2013
- islares to lekeitio (via guernica, bermeo, mundaka)monday: had a really relaxed b'day, rather nice!
weather not great most of the day, so stayed around the site. got some nice messages, a card,
and some treatish pressies! we had a lovely lunch, our fav sandwich!, then an Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 23, 2013
- New home sweet homeBack again, but this time we won't leave Barcelona!
I have been waiting for a while for a free moment to write a little blog about news in Barcelona! Actually, back when my family was visiting in February, I found out Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Jun 21, 2013