- MalagaWe travelled east to Malaga. The Costa del Sol certainly lived up to its name - there was plenty of sunshine and we walked around in t-shirts for most of the day.
We had lunch at Los Mellizos, a restaurant Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 23, 2014
- JerezWe continued south to Jerez. It had the feeling of a small country town. The locals were friendly and generous. We met a lot of people in just one day, they invited us to share food and drinks with them Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 23, 2014
- The Passion of Flamenco - SevilleWe arrived in Seville after our second longest train ride yet... five and a half hours. The train was going 300km/hr and the towns and olive groves sped past.
The different types of terrain as we went through Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 22, 2014
- Gaudi's Masterpieces - BarcelonaIt was a six hour train to Barcelona. Our longest train yet. We arrived to find a lovely couple as our Airbnb hosts.
After a look Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 21, 2014
- SevilleThe first thing we noticed about Seville was the orange trees. We were both worried that we had caught a cold, so we took the opportunity to eat plenty of oranges and drink plenty of freshly squeezed juice! The flavour Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 19, 2014
- MadridWe stayed at The Liabeny, a distinguished boutique hotel in the centre of Madrid. Quaint and full of old school charm, with beautiful chandeliers, vintage furniture and classical music playing in the background.
We were awake and roaming the streets fa Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- Oh, where did the time go? I actually have no idea where the time went to be honest. Before I left, I remember confiding in people about all of my pre-trip anxiety, and they would always say the same thing, "Oh don't worry! The time will Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Dec 12, 2014
- Mallorca, SpainWe went to Mallorca, Spain in the beginning of October as a make up trip that we were supposed to take back in May. We had already purchased the tickets so we decided to squeeze it in during the end Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 6, 2014
- Ciao Italia! Hello all,
As I believe I mentioned in last weeks post, I visited Florence this past weekend! I wrote a first draft of this post on the plane back from Pisa which I present for you now with lovely photographic Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Nov 27, 2014
- Freeeeeedom. Sort of. Hello There!
I have officially survived my midterms! I know. I had you going there for a second when I didn't post on Sunday, but I am indeed alive and well. Gotta keep you all on your toes. Actually, I Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Nov 17, 2014
- Santorini to the Spanish CoastWell, it appears that we are extremely delinquent on posting to the blog. If I remember correctly the last time we posted was when we were on the ferry from Athens to Santorini (a good two-three weeks ago) this should Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Nov 16, 2014
- Jewel of AndalusiaSo it’s our second day at Granada, which is a little town in the south of Spain. We spent the first day seeing the famous tourist attraction – Alhambra Palace (which was the reason to travel to Granda - please Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 13, 2014
- Lo que nos dejo' El CaminoVimos este grafiti en algún lado de nuestra peregrinación.
Comunidad del ser ( de yo soy, tu eres etc...) versus sociedad del tener.
Muy sabio grafiti....
Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 12, 2014
- BotafumeiroToday, we completed our journey by attending the Pilgrim Mass at the Cathedral of Santiago held at 12 noon each day of the year.
At the end of the Mass, there is a giant incense burner, called in Spanish a "botafumeiro," Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 12, 2014
- The Journey of 1,325 Kilometers Ends with a Single StepYesterday, November 11th, we arrived in Santiago de Compostela on our journey that began September 2nd. You have heard the phrase that a journey of a 1,000 miles begins with a single step. Well, the journey of 1,325 kilometers Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 12, 2014
- Basque Country, Spain[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/CC21CB8C9C23823999D0EAEA9FAB1D2F.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Nov 9, 2014
- Barcelona and Mediterrean cruise for 35th AnniversaryMuch planning and research has went into our first Mediterranean Cruise.Jim is afraid this will be the trip from Hell. Time will tell. Left home on Friday October 10 at 0900, Left car at Thrifty and took their shuttle Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 8, 2014
- Bienvenidos a Galicia - Welcome to GaliciaWe have experienced summer, fall and winter in 2 months! Three days ago we left the Region of Castile y Leon in which we have been for 3 weeks. We entered Galicia where we experienced our last large climb from Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 7, 2014
- Invalid ticket at AlhambraWe were in Granada visiting the most popular tourist attraction – Alhambra Palace. Visitors have to book tickets in advance as one may not get tickets if you just decided to walk in. This is because only a limited Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 6, 2014
- Midterms, Midterms, MidtermsHello everybody,
Sadly, I don't have much to update about this week since I spent most of last weekend under a pile of homework and studying for midterms, but I wanted to check in and let you know that I Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Nov 4, 2014
- San Sebastián, Spain[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/6FD6BD28E1A9B278760125F8787B1F Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Nov 2, 2014
- Weary PilgrimThis is the famous statue of the "Weary Pilgrim" with his sandals off on Plaza San Marcos in Leon gracing the front of the fabulous 16th century, El Hostal de San Marcos. This Parador was our home for 2 Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 2, 2014
- Feet Don't Fail Me NowI've walked the longest road
So don't fail me now, feet don't fail me now
I've never got this close
So don't fail me now, feet don't fail me now
I see you in the distance
It won't be long before you're mine
I've never got Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 2, 2014
- Me Llaman David"Deje' una vida de excesos, de obsesiones y de adicciones, y todas las terapias habidas y por haber, para llegar aquí, y con poco vivir en la abundancia. Ya no fumo, no tomo alcohol, no consumo drogas. Sane' desde el Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Nov 2, 2014
- Alhambra Palace, Granada
In a quiet little town in south of Spain, is the Alhambra palace (which literally means "the red one"). One of the most iconic tourist attraction and perhaps the only palace with Islami Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 2, 2014