- Day 142 - Granada, JaenToday was just one of THOSE days.
It actually bothers me to even write about it - I'd just like to forget it and move on!!
OK, here goes...
Alhambra is a moorish palace in Granada. The internet photo look amazing. It was Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 141 - BenalmadenaI still have a cold with my nose running like a tap today. A quiet day is in store for us again.
Tori is working on the travel budget to see where things are at. She has done a fantastic job Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 140 - Ronda
We'd planned to head to Granada today, but Ro has a bit of a cold so we slept in a bit and headed east to Ronda instead. I was really looking forward to seeing Ronda, as I'd researched it a Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 139 - Benalmadena, Marbella
Today I woke up with a wicked sore throat. Not good.
This morning we wandered the beach front and promenade. It is very very hot today. The beaches are very typically Costa del Sol, complete with loungers and umbrellas to rent Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 138 - drive to BenalmadenaCheck out time is midday today, but we were up and getting sorted and we're done about 11am so we got on the road. At first the road takes us along the coast where one beach town blends with the Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Halfway across SpainLast Tuesday we passed Sahagún. Sahagún is halfway between Roncesvalles and Santiago de Compostela on the Camino Frances in Spain. We entered Spain October 4th. We are now in Leon. We slept 14 hours last night as our bodies try Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 26, 2014
- The Road Most TravelledThe past 2 weeks we have been walking on portions of Roman roads that are 2,000 years old. The Romans built their roads 7 meters wide and raised the roadbed .6 to .8 meters using larger boulders below and then Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 26, 2014
- Tilting at WindmillsTilting at windmills means attacking imaginary enemies. The phrase derives from an episode in the novel "Don Quixote" by Cervantes where Don Quixote fights 30 or 40 windmills that he imagines to be giants. Quixote sees the windmill's sails as Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 26, 2014
- 3 things to do in Madrid
We took an early morning train (Renfe) from Barcelona to Madrid. We then checked into our hostel, which was centrally located and walking distance to the attractions we wanted to visit. Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 26, 2014
- There is lots to do in Barcelona..We had three days in Barcelona and it just flew by, because there is so much to see and do, besides the 'football'. Here are a few things we did :
Barcelona is a City by Gaudi! Me and my husband Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 25, 2014
- BarcelonaHeaded for the waterfront... Posted by carrollhodge in Southern Spain | Oct 25, 2014
- Sun, sand and sangria!Eventually…we arrived in Spain! It was a trying journey on the train which included non-english speaking or helpful French and a delayed timetable! It was almost as trying once in the city when we were trying to contact our host Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 23, 2014
- Day 34 Santiago day 2 (Final Blog)Spent the night in a nice hotel. Can´t say that I slept great, since it is right next to the Cathedral. The bells rang every 15 minutes and gonged the time every hour. I really didn´t mind that much, since Posted by bobscamino in Bob's Camino | Oct 21, 2014
- Benahavis - and Mully's 50thThis will be just a quick post to let you all know that Mully had a great 50th.
Because more people make for a better party, the kids and I wanted to ask the MacIntosh/Lyons clan if they could fly out Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Oct 19, 2014
- Friend Dates & How I Know I Can Never Be a Private DetectiveHey there everybody,
It is Sunday, and you know what time it is? Blogpost Time!
Another week of school has come and gone in a flash. Despite the fact that the trip to the Arab bath house that my friends Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 137 - MojacarUp a bit earlier today, we hung out more washing, and drove ten minutes to Mojacar. We had heard there was a flea market here. Well, we're pleased we did, because Mojacar is a lovely looking place. Every building is Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- OfflineHi all devoted blog readers. Over the next 6 days we will not have Internet connection at our accomodation so the blogs will be very few and far between. We will do a big catch up again when we are Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 136 - VeraWe awoke to another glorious day of sunshine. What an endless summer we are having!
We did lots of washing, and other jobs. Checked our shoes and realised Taran and I desperately need new shoes. Although there is no internet Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 135 - Drive to VeraWe didn't need to be out of the apartment until noon, which was a treat, so we didn't need to hurry. At least cleaning was included in the price. Actually, it has been in nearly every place, so we have Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Holly's First Outing[center][/center]
[center]Camping Marjal, Crevillente, Elche.[/center]
As soon as all the paper work for the importation of the motorhome was completed we were ready to st Posted by The Spelmans in The Spelmans Great Adventures | Oct 19, 2014
- La rambla - it's all happening here
One of the best things in Barcelona is its – La rambla street. The long street stretching over 1.2 kms always has something happening at any time of day and night. We were stayi Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 33 - Laguna de El Portil[center]BEACH DAY[/center]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141017_155129.jpg thumb=http://photos.tr Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 32 - Huelva ~~ Laguna de El PortilThis was a beautiful area but the house was a knock out. Daila and Jose have travelled the world to find the most amazing furniture to have in there home. Plus Daila is an amazing cook. Even though this Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 16, 2014
- Day 134 - Valencia Valencia Day 2
We left the apartment at around 10am, setting off toward the City of Arts and Science. It was a 45 minute walk through, skirting around the old part of the Valencia, over toward the old river bed park Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 133 - Valencia Today we planned to walk around the city and just explore and relax. We are all still feeling the effects of big days in Barcelona and then the drive here.
We left the apartment about mid-morning and walked some of the Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014