- Camino Day 7: I'll take the High Road [center] [/center]
I stumbled upon a quote by Lord Cecil, “Solitude shows us what we should be; Society shows us what we are.” Following this thread, the hig Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Nov 26, 2016
- En novembre...Ibiza l'ile blancheIbiza n'est pas seulement un lieu de fête, on vous emmène faire un petit tour vers l'autre Ibiza...
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by laurence.beule in A few days outside of Paris every month | Nov 26, 2016
- Meet Neil! Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- PlanningOkay so, to cut a long intro down, at the beginning of 2014, we (Milly & Paul) both moved to Southern Spain and started working at the same gaming company in Gibraltar, where we met.
After an amazing first year, Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- Do we make it back to ship Barcelona, TenerifyContinuation When we last left off the Italian Dr had screeched up beside me and got out his Dr Kit. .I told him I was Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 22, 2016
Comfortable flight to Bilbao then bus to San Sebastián. Quite a surprise to find our apartment was in pedestrian street in the old town that is the centre for the pintxo bars. Great location, lots of noise! Friday and Saturday Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Nov 17, 2016
- Tenerife-climbing TeideNormally when you think of Tenerife or Canary Islands you think of a beach, a pool and an all inclusive resort. Needles to say this is not out theme...
However, Tenerife is also a home to the mighty el Teide - Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 7, 2016
- On the way to ConilAfter Malaga the A7 is a bit of a dual carriageway nightmare, bit like the A34 with sun, all the way along the coast. Jacqui had found an Iceland in Fuengirola so we stopped to buy real cheese and Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016
- Andalucia We had spotted a couple of aires at Almerimar, a small harbour town and on our route to Malaga. We somehow missed the parking on the quay and ended up at the aire near the beach, oh well! This was Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016
- Too much doing now!Last night we stayed at an aire where we were the only occupants on the site, tonight there was only 6 spaces in a 300+ pitch site at Benicassim. Here they had twice weekly bingo and people loved it in Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Oct 25, 2016
- Cadiz, SpainThursday 20th October
We had visited Cadiz before and decided to just wander into the city for lunch. We didn't have far to go as the ship docked almost n the main square. This really is a gorgeous city which also Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Oct 20, 2016
- Mahon, MenorcaTuesday 18th October
Originally the cruise had included a stop in Tunisia but the troubles there meant this alternative had to be found. Mahon, the capital of Menorca, has one of the largest natural deep water harbours in the world. The Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Oct 18, 2016
- Camino Day 6: Building Gratitude[center]
Shockingly, I arose before dawn. Breakfast had been laid out the night before, so I partook while still dark outside. Decision made to inve Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 21, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Ne Higso bozonasŠiandien vėl nieko neparašysiu apie naujausius dieviškojo Higso bozono tyrimus.
Rytoj irgi apie tai neparašysiu - vien dėl tos paprastos priežasties, kad beveik nieko apie tai nežinau. Tačiau aš gerai žinau, kad kietaodis vėžlys, pats didžiausias iš vis Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Oct 20, 2016
- Barcelona's beauty, charm and energyBarcelona offers memorable experiences for everyone! Art, architecture, music, culture, cuisine, sports, traditions, fashion, elegance, simplicity, rich heritage, history, mountains, sea and valleys .... Barcelona is anything but boring! We all agreed tha Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Oct 19, 2016
- The cathedral of light - Barcelona Walking inside the famous cathedral I was unprepared. My heart just flew through emotions of amazement, awe, and the strange thought - could this be a sweet foretaste of what Heaven's stunning light may be!?
Streams of light of every Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Oct 18, 2016
- San Miguel in a frosted glass It's official, Mr S. Miguel tastes loads better in Spain in a frosted glass. We had just arrived in L'Estartit after leaving France where it was still raining heavily and we rode our bikes along the beach to the Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Oct 18, 2016
- Final weekend in CatalunyaI realize the large majority of our city arrivals seem to be rather difficult and painful. I think that's because of our preference for staying in old town Airbnb's rather than in hotels on the main roads. For the most Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Oct 16, 2016
- Camino Day 5: "Where the wind crosses the Way of the Stars"[center][/center]
I promised myself to journal every day during my Camino. A written word, however, had yet to materialize. Usually I was bolting to my bed, post dinner, with l Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 12, 2016
- Camino Day 4: Run of the Bulls Circumvented [center][/center]
Peregrinos wake and head out very early in the morning. So be the Camino way. These untimely departures would be my small nemesis Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 6, 2016
- Granada and La AlhambraWe enjoyed a final morning at the beach in La Herradura, and then headed north to Granada. It was a smooth 1-hour drive, and we parked in a free lot about a 10-minute walk from our airbnb in the Albaycin Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Oct 5, 2016
- Heading HomeDeparture day...what is there to be said? After two weeks onboard an Oceania ship, airline food is a major letdown. Worse yet will be the moment when NO ONE is serving us meals. Thank you American Airlines for Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Barcelona to Barcelona | Oct 4, 2016
- Palma de Mallorca - Day 17 Monday, 10/03We decided to join an independent group who were heading out to see a bit of the island of Mallorca. We rode to Valledemossa, considered to be one of the loveliest villages on the island. To get there, Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Barcelona to Barcelona | Oct 3, 2016
- Cordoba and La HerraduraWe stopped in Cordoba on our way to the coast, so we could visit Cordoba's famous mosque/cathedral, "La Mesquita". Like Sevilla, Cordoba was a key city for the Arabic empire. We walked across the Roman Bridge and explored the visitors Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Oct 4, 2016
- Camino Day 3: Call of the Sirens
Awoke at dawn, and found the Korean contingent already filling their plates at the serve-yourself breakfast table. One was gracefully doing Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 3, 2016