- Happy 2017 from Spain!What better way to ring in the New Year than with great food, music, laughter, and family together in warm Spain!
Great evening was had by all - the photo booth was visited a number of times by our kids and Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Jan 10, 2017
- Brewery Tour and Sagrada FamiliaToday's leaders were Tanner and Jake. Tanner gave us the overview of the day and we boarded our bus to go to the Estrella brewery. It was interesting to see all the machinery used to make the beer, Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Weekend -- calçotada and last full day of free timeOn Saturday, the morning was left free for the students to complete a scavenger hunt created by Barcelona SAE. The students went to various parts of the cit to explore some differences between Spain and the US and to Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Feliz Dia de los Reyes Magos!Today is Epiphany, the feast of the three kings. It is a holiday in Spain, so there were no planned activities by Barcelona SAE for us today. Therefore everyone was on their own the most of the day. Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 6, 2017
- El Raval and Chocolate Con ChurrosYesterday's leader was Heather, so she began the day telling us a little about the Raval neighborhood that we would be touring. The area was once pretty seedy and tourists were advised not to go there. But since Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 6, 2017
- Day Trip to TarragonaWhen we met up with the students this morning, it was good to hear they had a fun (and safe!) first night out on their own. Blanca from Barcelona SAE was at our apartments to take us on our Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 4, 2017
- Camino Day 8: Illuminating Ava Maria [center][/center]
The aching in my legs along with the stirring of bunkmates were the root causes of an early rousing. Decision made to pack up and hea Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Jan 4, 2017
- Gothic Quarter TourHere are some pictures of our apartments:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 3, 2017
- Travel and TapasWell, me made it safely to Barcelona! It was a really long travel day and we are all exhausted, but we are excited to be here.
Our day started off at 10:15am in Green Bay when we met our bus Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 2, 2017
- The Alahambra - Granada SpainGranada is located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in southern Andalusia. We arrived on December 11 with the intention of touring the Alahambra.
Set high above the city and the River Doro, the Alahambra holds a Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 11, 2016
- Our Week in MadridGreetings from the United States!
We arrived safely to North Carolina in early November, and have immensely enjoyed our down time eating, drinking, and being merry with friends and family. This has also given me some much-needed time to process Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Dec 15, 2016
-  I'll be lying right by your side, in BarcelonaEvery time you have to go | Shut my eyes and you know | I’ll be lying right by your side | In Barcelona
Just landed in Barcelona and realized I get to spend 9 days with my best friend in Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Nov 30, 2016
- Camino Day 7: I'll take the High Road [center] [/center]
I stumbled upon a quote by Lord Cecil, “Solitude shows us what we should be; Society shows us what we are.” Following this thread, the hig Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Nov 26, 2016
- En novembre...Ibiza l'ile blancheIbiza n'est pas seulement un lieu de fête, on vous emmène faire un petit tour vers l'autre Ibiza...
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by laurence.beule in A few days outside of Paris every month | Nov 26, 2016
- Meet Neil! Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- PlanningOkay so, to cut a long intro down, at the beginning of 2014, we (Milly & Paul) both moved to Southern Spain and started working at the same gaming company in Gibraltar, where we met.
After an amazing first year, Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- Do we make it back to ship Barcelona, TenerifyContinuation When we last left off the Italian Dr had screeched up beside me and got out his Dr Kit. .I told him I was Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 22, 2016
Comfortable flight to Bilbao then bus to San Sebastián. Quite a surprise to find our apartment was in pedestrian street in the old town that is the centre for the pintxo bars. Great location, lots of noise! Friday and Saturday Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Nov 17, 2016
- Tenerife-climbing TeideNormally when you think of Tenerife or Canary Islands you think of a beach, a pool and an all inclusive resort. Needles to say this is not out theme...
However, Tenerife is also a home to the mighty el Teide - Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 7, 2016
- On the way to ConilAfter Malaga the A7 is a bit of a dual carriageway nightmare, bit like the A34 with sun, all the way along the coast. Jacqui had found an Iceland in Fuengirola so we stopped to buy real cheese and Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016
- Andalucia We had spotted a couple of aires at Almerimar, a small harbour town and on our route to Malaga. We somehow missed the parking on the quay and ended up at the aire near the beach, oh well! This was Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016
- Too much doing now!Last night we stayed at an aire where we were the only occupants on the site, tonight there was only 6 spaces in a 300+ pitch site at Benicassim. Here they had twice weekly bingo and people loved it in Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Oct 25, 2016
- Cadiz, SpainThursday 20th October
We had visited Cadiz before and decided to just wander into the city for lunch. We didn't have far to go as the ship docked almost n the main square. This really is a gorgeous city which also Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Oct 20, 2016
- Mahon, MenorcaTuesday 18th October
Originally the cruise had included a stop in Tunisia but the troubles there meant this alternative had to be found. Mahon, the capital of Menorca, has one of the largest natural deep water harbours in the world. The Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Oct 18, 2016
- Camino Day 6: Building Gratitude[center]
Shockingly, I arose before dawn. Breakfast had been laid out the night before, so I partook while still dark outside. Decision made to inve Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 21, 2016