- Xativa CastleSeeing pictures of Xativa Castle was one of the reasons I wanted to visit this region. The castle dates from the time of the Romans and has been occupied by invaders ever since. The Moors came, and then Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | May 31, 2016
- Inland ValenciaWe arrived at the petrol station in Barxeta and met our lovely hostess, who we followed to our house. Well, it's her house and had been in her family for three generations, along with the surrounding orange, lemon, olive, Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | May 29, 2016
- Morocco under a Microscope, and Birthday in “Barthelona”==[center][/center]
The largest portion of our vacation was spent in Morocco, and Tangier was our exit point, so here are some overall observations about the country as we prepared to leave Posted by hippocampus in Music and Mileage | May 29, 2016
- A Night in ToledoToledo is an incredibly well-preserved ancient city perched on top of a hill. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and wandering the narrow streets it is easy to imagine every era this city has experienced- from the Visigoths Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | May 27, 2016
- Day 22 - Sunny Barcelona...in the rain!Ah Barcelona, the land of eternal sunshine, cloudless skies, warm Spanish suns….is pissing down rain right on time for my bike tour through the main sights of the town! Woo hoo, at least I can confirm I invested wisely in Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | May 25, 2016
- Views from the +44 / Same Same But DifferentBackpacking is the marathon race from city to city although realistically it's more like an 800m sprint at this point. We've met some people who are on the true marathon backpacking 9 months hitting up a multitude of countries and Posted by desiallstar in Adventures of a Vijilante | May 25, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Žuvys ir lovos
Daug žmonių man sakė, kad šio blogo pavadinimas Menkė Po Lova yra vykęs, nes dėmesį įjungia, o ir atsiminti lengva. Dar daugiau protingų žmonių man sakė, kad norint tą pritrauktą dėmesį išlaikyti, reikia sakyti ir pasakoti žmonėms dalykus, kurie jiems Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 24, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Laikas
Šiandien atplaukiau į kitą atviruką. Gražu Maljorkoj - visur, kur iki šiol buvau, yra kur akį paganyti. Man patinka ši sala, jos daugiakalbė publika, net su visai Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 23, 2016
- Un paso, un paso - my second weekHola again
This week has been all about putting one foot in front of the other. Here is the week that was (remember, there are larger versions of the photos in the gallery)…
[b]Day 8: Los Arcos to Logrono (28 Posted by khodyl in Peregrina Kristina | May 23, 2016
- Episode 3IE University - I figure it's about time I talk a little bit about why I'm here - school of course! Believe it or not, between travels, I am taking 6 classes - Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Optimizing Marketing Strategy using Posted by dgatoraded in Intercambios En Madrid - Winter 2016 | May 19, 2016
- A lot of cathedrals with a side of tired feet por favour Hello again readers and thank you once again for sharing my travel experiences.
Boy has it been a whirlwind, we're 9 days into our 17 day journey and it actually feels like I've been in vacation for an eternity. Posted by desiallstar in Adventures of a Vijilante | May 18, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Temperatūra ir sprendimai
Čia pas mus, Maljorkoj, viskas paprasta. Vanduo 21*C, oras irgi 21*C. O paskui siesta nuo 13.00 iki 16.00. Gal todėl visi, Lietuvą plėšantys siužetai, mano manym Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 18, 2016
- Camino, Camino, Camino - my first week on the WayHola everyone
I’ve decided the best way to write about my journey is to put down a paragraph or so for each day – or set of days - as I travel along. I’m writing them ‘live’ each night but Posted by khodyl in Peregrina Kristina | May 17, 2016
- Food and other things I noticedSo, the Spaniards or should I call them Catalonians as they prefer to be called, love two things, sugar and salt.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/302381/512 Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 16, 2016
- Final Thoughts On Barcelona; Cruise BeginsWe liked Barcelona. It felt safe and there was a lot to do. We can see ourselves returning again. Here are a few final thoughts:
- they love to party. Our hotel was in a known Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 16, 2016
- Our Stay in BarcelonaIt's our second (and last) full day in Barcelona. We leave tomorrow afternoon (Monday) on the cruise. We were so tired last night, we forgot to write up anything and went right to sleep. We're still Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 15, 2016
- Barcelona shoppingI am having a blast with the stores here. I'm dragging poor John into every cool store I can find. He keeps on reminding me that we have no more room in our luggage for more stuff. It's true, I Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 15, 2016
- View from our room in BarcelonaHere's a view from our room in Barcelona
Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 14, 2016
- Arrived in BarcelonaWe arrived in Barcelona, our plane was an hour late of course. Waiting for the car we hired to take us to the hotel. This place is empty because it's so late here. We Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 13, 2016
- Ola Ola Coca-Cola For some reason I never get to blog as much as I intend to but nevertheless day 3 of our travels brings upon a new reflection.
The efficiencies of medical school have carried over to the vacation as it Posted by desiallstar in Adventures of a Vijilante | May 13, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Nirvana.
Jachta ant inkaro Santa Ponsa įlankoje, Maljorkos saloje - kartu su kitais laivais, čia supuolusiais slėptis nuo vėjo, vietinių vadinamo Scirocco. Jis
Maljor Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 11, 2016
- Camino ConvoyJust a quick note to say I survived my first day on the Camino!! This section was from St Jean Pied de Port in the south of France, over the Pyrenees mountains and down to Roncesvalles in Spain. Posted by khodyl in Peregrina Kristina | May 10, 2016
- ¡Prado, Muy Pronto!
==Today we had on the schedule the most punishing part of our self-inflicted vacation: four connecting flights to get us from New Orleans to Marrakech, Morocco. But I was excited because I Posted by hippocampus in Music and Mileage | May 8, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Gera diena su papliurpimais į GoProhttp://youtu.be/FUgngPwDmH8
Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 2, 2016
- Day 1 - More happeningsWe went walking later in the day. Came across some shopping areas, a little square of cafes and stalls of interesting stuff. An unexpected sight was an anti something to do with animals rally and protest walk. These people were Posted by HarmansinEurope in Europe2016 | Apr 30, 2016