- 3 things to do in Madrid
We took an early morning train (Renfe) from Barcelona to Madrid. We then checked into our hostel, which was centrally located and walking distance to the attractions we wanted to visit. Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 26, 2014
- There is lots to do in Barcelona..We had three days in Barcelona and it just flew by, because there is so much to see and do, besides the 'football'. Here are a few things we did :
Barcelona is a City by Gaudi! Me and my husband Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 25, 2014
- BarcelonaHeaded for the waterfront... Posted by carrollhodge in Southern Spain | Oct 25, 2014
- Sun, sand and sangria!Eventually…we arrived in Spain! It was a trying journey on the train which included non-english speaking or helpful French and a delayed timetable! It was almost as trying once in the city when we were trying to contact our host Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 23, 2014
- Day 34 Santiago day 2 (Final Blog)Spent the night in a nice hotel. Can´t say that I slept great, since it is right next to the Cathedral. The bells rang every 15 minutes and gonged the time every hour. I really didn´t mind that much, since Posted by bobscamino in Bob's Camino | Oct 21, 2014
- Benahavis - and Mully's 50thThis will be just a quick post to let you all know that Mully had a great 50th.
Because more people make for a better party, the kids and I wanted to ask the MacIntosh/Lyons clan if they could fly out Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Oct 19, 2014
- Friend Dates & How I Know I Can Never Be a Private DetectiveHey there everybody,
It is Sunday, and you know what time it is? Blogpost Time!
Another week of school has come and gone in a flash. Despite the fact that the trip to the Arab bath house that my friends Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 137 - MojacarUp a bit earlier today, we hung out more washing, and drove ten minutes to Mojacar. We had heard there was a flea market here. Well, we're pleased we did, because Mojacar is a lovely looking place. Every building is Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- OfflineHi all devoted blog readers. Over the next 6 days we will not have Internet connection at our accomodation so the blogs will be very few and far between. We will do a big catch up again when we are Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 136 - VeraWe awoke to another glorious day of sunshine. What an endless summer we are having!
We did lots of washing, and other jobs. Checked our shoes and realised Taran and I desperately need new shoes. Although there is no internet Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 135 - Drive to VeraWe didn't need to be out of the apartment until noon, which was a treat, so we didn't need to hurry. At least cleaning was included in the price. Actually, it has been in nearly every place, so we have Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 19, 2014
- Holly's First Outing[center][/center]
[center]Camping Marjal, Crevillente, Elche.[/center]
As soon as all the paper work for the importation of the motorhome was completed we were ready to st Posted by The Spelmans in The Spelmans Great Adventures | Oct 19, 2014
- La rambla - it's all happening here
One of the best things in Barcelona is its – La rambla street. The long street stretching over 1.2 kms always has something happening at any time of day and night. We were stayi Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 33 - Laguna de El Portil[center]BEACH DAY[/center]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141017_155129.jpg thumb=http://photos.tr Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 32 - Huelva ~~ Laguna de El PortilThis was a beautiful area but the house was a knock out. Daila and Jose have travelled the world to find the most amazing furniture to have in there home. Plus Daila is an amazing cook. Even though this Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 16, 2014
- Day 134 - Valencia Valencia Day 2
We left the apartment at around 10am, setting off toward the City of Arts and Science. It was a 45 minute walk through, skirting around the old part of the Valencia, over toward the old river bed park Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 133 - Valencia Today we planned to walk around the city and just explore and relax. We are all still feeling the effects of big days in Barcelona and then the drive here.
We left the apartment about mid-morning and walked some of the Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 132 - to ValenciaAfter a record-breaking pack up in Vilanova I la Geltru, we got in the car and headed out of Barcelona area. We had really enjoyed our time in Barcelona, and if given a chance would have spent more time there. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 18, 2014
- Casa Batllo – Demystifying Gaudi!Now there are many reasons why one could visit Barcelona – football, beaches, nightlife but if you get stuck with an Architect (like I was!! ;)) then be prepared for days of mind blowing experience as you walk in and Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 18, 2014
- La Voz que Nos Llama Entrando a Najera despues de treinta largos y cansados kilometros, nos topamos con este grafiti.
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Las Piedras Hablan--The Cairns TalkA rock cairn is a vertical pile of stones used the mark an uncertain trail usually above tree line. While on the trail last week we came across long series of cairns on which some had messages written. The last Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- GerhardWe have met some amazing people on our journey, but no one that exemplifies the resilience of the human spirit as Gerhard. He is a German man walking to Santiago. What makes Gerhard special is he has Parkinson's. His shake Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Almuerzo en Logrono -- Lunch in LogronoAt our rest day last Saturday, we had a great lunch in Logrono at El Rincon del Vino. The style of the restaurant was a "cava de vinos." On a cold winter's day, it would be a delightful refuge from Posted by CraigVivian in Craig & Vivian Walk the Camino | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 131 - BarcelonaIt was a cooler day today and we were very tired from the day before having got back home at some unearthly hour this morning. However we got ourselves going albeit in the later morning and headed into Barcelona again Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- Day 130b - BarcelonaPart Two!
After Park Guell we headed down toward the main city center. It turned out to be quite a long walk. The day was nice and warm though, and the walk pleasant. Would have been more pleasant with cooler clothes Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 16, 2014