- Business ToursToday was a bit different from all the days up until now because we split up into two groups for business visits. I was with the the law and business students. Evan was our leader and he made sure Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 11, 2017
- Spanish Food, Born Neighborhood and Catalan Parliment VisitYesterday's leaders were Jordan and Erik. Jordan started off with our summary of what we would be doing for the day. Erik then led the way to the classroom where we had a lecture about how culture is Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 11, 2017
- Animal Aventures at Selwo Aventura
All smiles, the kids ran into Selwo Aventura park, towards the leopard cage, where at 11 AM a feeding of the animals was taking place. Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Jan 11, 2017
- RondaRolling hills, steep cliffs, meandering roads, fruitful fields, flying birds.... the trip to Ronda is indeed memorable and refreshing. Poets, writers, artists, and royalty have marveled it's character. Every day folks flock from around the world to experi Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Jan 10, 2017
- Happy 2017 from Spain!What better way to ring in the New Year than with great food, music, laughter, and family together in warm Spain!
Great evening was had by all - the photo booth was visited a number of times by our kids and Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Jan 10, 2017
- Brewery Tour and Sagrada FamiliaToday's leaders were Tanner and Jake. Tanner gave us the overview of the day and we boarded our bus to go to the Estrella brewery. It was interesting to see all the machinery used to make the beer, Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Weekend -- calçotada and last full day of free timeOn Saturday, the morning was left free for the students to complete a scavenger hunt created by Barcelona SAE. The students went to various parts of the cit to explore some differences between Spain and the US and to Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 9, 2017
- Feliz Dia de los Reyes Magos!Today is Epiphany, the feast of the three kings. It is a holiday in Spain, so there were no planned activities by Barcelona SAE for us today. Therefore everyone was on their own the most of the day. Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 6, 2017
- El Raval and Chocolate Con ChurrosYesterday's leader was Heather, so she began the day telling us a little about the Raval neighborhood that we would be touring. The area was once pretty seedy and tourists were advised not to go there. But since Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 6, 2017
- Day Trip to TarragonaWhen we met up with the students this morning, it was good to hear they had a fun (and safe!) first night out on their own. Blanca from Barcelona SAE was at our apartments to take us on our Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 4, 2017
- Camino Day 8: Illuminating Ava Maria [center][/center]
The aching in my legs along with the stirring of bunkmates were the root causes of an early rousing. Decision made to pack up and hea Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Jan 4, 2017
- Gothic Quarter TourHere are some pictures of our apartments:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 3, 2017
- Travel and TapasWell, me made it safely to Barcelona! It was a really long travel day and we are all exhausted, but we are excited to be here.
Our day started off at 10:15am in Green Bay when we met our bus Posted by AnneO in Barcelona 2017 | Jan 2, 2017
- The Alahambra - Granada SpainGranada is located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in southern Andalusia. We arrived on December 11 with the intention of touring the Alahambra.
Set high above the city and the River Doro, the Alahambra holds a Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 11, 2016
- Our Week in MadridGreetings from the United States!
We arrived safely to North Carolina in early November, and have immensely enjoyed our down time eating, drinking, and being merry with friends and family. This has also given me some much-needed time to process Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Dec 15, 2016
-  I'll be lying right by your side, in BarcelonaEvery time you have to go | Shut my eyes and you know | I’ll be lying right by your side | In Barcelona
Just landed in Barcelona and realized I get to spend 9 days with my best friend in Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Nov 30, 2016
- Camino Day 7: I'll take the High Road [center] [/center]
I stumbled upon a quote by Lord Cecil, “Solitude shows us what we should be; Society shows us what we are.” Following this thread, the hig Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Nov 26, 2016
- En novembre...Ibiza l'ile blancheIbiza n'est pas seulement un lieu de fête, on vous emmène faire un petit tour vers l'autre Ibiza...
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by laurence.beule in A few days outside of Paris every month | Nov 26, 2016
- Meet Neil! Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- PlanningOkay so, to cut a long intro down, at the beginning of 2014, we (Milly & Paul) both moved to Southern Spain and started working at the same gaming company in Gibraltar, where we met.
After an amazing first year, Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 24, 2016
- Do we make it back to ship Barcelona, TenerifyContinuation When we last left off the Italian Dr had screeched up beside me and got out his Dr Kit. .I told him I was Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 22, 2016
Comfortable flight to Bilbao then bus to San Sebastián. Quite a surprise to find our apartment was in pedestrian street in the old town that is the centre for the pintxo bars. Great location, lots of noise! Friday and Saturday Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Nov 17, 2016
- Tenerife-climbing TeideNormally when you think of Tenerife or Canary Islands you think of a beach, a pool and an all inclusive resort. Needles to say this is not out theme...
However, Tenerife is also a home to the mighty el Teide - Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 7, 2016
- On the way to ConilAfter Malaga the A7 is a bit of a dual carriageway nightmare, bit like the A34 with sun, all the way along the coast. Jacqui had found an Iceland in Fuengirola so we stopped to buy real cheese and Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016
- Andalucia We had spotted a couple of aires at Almerimar, a small harbour town and on our route to Malaga. We somehow missed the parking on the quay and ended up at the aire near the beach, oh well! This was Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Nov 3, 2016