- I think I'm loving Barcelona We arrived in Barcelona with an uneventful train trip and took a quick can ride to our Air B and B condo. Everything was very nice and we gave a rooftop deck to sit on during the evenings.
It's really hot Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Sep 6, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Retas vaizdasEl Masnou - tai nedidelis miesteliokas šalia Barselonos, kur buvom palikę Billabong pririštą prie krantinės mėnesiui, kol patys vykom į Lietuvą. Grįžęs į laivą, turėjau jį iš naujo paruošti tolimesnei kelionei. Dienos buvo karštos, pavėsyje saulė įpūsdavo Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Sep 2, 2016
- MadridWell Madrid has been an experience. The art is world class as we saw 3 art galleries with some amazing works in them.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/845961/03561A05D9A23F415BF54BEADF36FD40.jpeg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/845961/thu Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Travel Day from Barcelona to MaltaCalling today a travel day is a bit of a misnomer, because the flight from Barcelona to Malta is only about 2 hours; however, the fact that our flight didn't leave until 8:40pm put us in a tricky position. Fortunately, Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 31, 2016
- The Gothic Quarter and The EixampleWe had another great day exploring Barcelona by foot! We slept much better last night, because our host and dog were staying away at a friend's house. This meant we were able to leave our bedroom door open to invite Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 30, 2016
- BarcelonaWe were moving a little slowly our first morning in Barcelona, having not enjoyed the deepest sleep. Our bed is very comfortable, but the room got pretty warm. We left the window open hoping to catch the evening breeze, but Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 29, 2016
- The Spanish Saga.After our brief time spent in Andorran luxury we made our way to Barcelona for our first taste of Spain. Before I get into too much detail I'll start by saying that I absolutely loved Barcelona. Not only is there Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | Aug 27, 2016
- Sagrada Familia and Park GuellWe left Carcassone's beautiful medieval city behind this morning, and took a 9:00am direct train to Barcelona.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/844050/333080960E0841DAA94B06E894DFABAC.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/844050/thumb_333080 Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 28, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Teisingi pipirai
Lietuvaitis jaunikaitis dėl jam žinomų priežasčių išvažiavo laimės ieškoti į saulėtąją Ispaniją. Išvažiavo, ieškojo ir surado.
Štai tokia istorijos santrauka Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 28, 2016
- Volcano BoundWe awoke early to ensure we arrived at the volcano in time for our 9:10 reservation on the Teleférico Del Teide, the cable car that takes visitors to (just about) the top of the volcano's peak. In order to get Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 21, 2016
- Madrid - Friday, 22 July 2016Hotel - Hotel Villareal, Plaza de las Cortes, 10 Madrid - Room 501
Breakfast was very nice this morning. There was avocado on the buffet for the first time since we have been away. It was very popular.
We started Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Aug 20, 2016
- Salamanca to Madrid - Thursday, 21 July 2016Hotel - Hotel Villareal, Plaza de las Cortes, 10 Madrid - Room 501
Gazing out our window this morning we spied this stork on top of the monastery.
Along the way we ha Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Aug 20, 2016
- The Final Leg of España===Seville===
We left La Linea early and headed north towards Seville to see the Royal Palace, Real Alcazar.
The journey took about 2 hours by car but we stopped off for a typical Spanish road side breakfast. The place was lively Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Aug 20, 2016
- Barcelona againGot up way too early and were very reluctantly off the ship by 8.15. Caught a taxi with Helen and Wendy to our accommodation in Barcelona. It's very modern but really has no customer service at all. There are no Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Aug 19, 2016
- Last sea dayToday was our last sea day and tonight will be our last night on board. We spent it doing the usual sea day stuff but added some medals to the family collection. Gav won gold in the Baggo competition and Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Aug 19, 2016
- Setting sailAfter little sleep cos I was pretty excited, we got up at 8 and had breaky, finished packing and sat around for awhile. Gav and I had decided to walk to the ship so we set off at about 9:50. Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Aug 19, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Lokys Gauruočius Barlis
Tai va, kaip ir buvau minėjęs - jachtos Billabong įgula pasipildė dar vienu nuolatiniu nariu. Šuo Barley, arba Barlis, kaip trumpa forma nuo Bob Marley. Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 19, 2016
- The VolcanoAs we were planning to leave by 9:30, we rose at 8:30. However, with ten people to ready themselves, have breakfast and pack a lunch for the day, it was far past ten before we actually left. And, of course, Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 17, 2016
- InsightsIt seems we are alternating each excursion day with a 'stay at home' day. Just as well as I find I need the down time. In fact, this morning, I really felt I needed to be alone in a quiet Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 16, 2016
- Seville to Lisbon - Sunday, 17 July 2016Hotel - Intercontinental Hotel Lisbon, Rua Castilho 149, Lisbon - Room 1014
The Poet's Wife by Rebecca Stonehill was a book I read about a sherry making family before I left home. It was fiction but certainly set the scene Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Aug 15, 2016
- La LagunaI just can't seem to get enough sleep, again rising after 10. Granted, we had a late night, crawling into bed at 1 AM. When my head hits the pillow, I don't immediately fall asleep but lay there with a Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 15, 2016
- Joyeux AnniversaireI can't believe I slept for ten hours; this constant translating must really be tiring me out. And today, of all days when they were asking me to make pancakes! However, I still woke earlier than the youth so no Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 14, 2016
- La Vide Del PuebloWe have arrived in Casabermeja. Where is Casabermeja and why go there you ask?
Well, the specification was: find a small traditional village in the South of Spain, away from tourists Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Aug 13, 2016
- What Kind of Hunter Was That?The morning devoted to sleep and housework, we each made our separate plans for a few hours afterwards. I did some blog work and a bit of studying. After that, the kids taught me how to play Tarot, a very Posted by mzemliak in Parlez-vous Français? | Aug 11, 2016
- Madrid - Saturday, 23 July 2016Hotel - Hotel Villareal, Plaza de las Cortes, 10 Madrid - Room 501
Our tour of Spain and Portugal officially ended yesterday but we have decided to stay one more day in Madrid before we commence our Moroccan adventure by flying Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Aug 10, 2016