- Granada (In Spain, not Nicaragua)The original plan was to rent a car and drive to Barcelona, as there were lots of end of the season deals. However it turned out much cheaper taking a bus to Granada and then take an 11 hour overnight Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Sep 24, 2013
- SevillaThe first thought I had when arriving in Seville was how similar it is to Central America!
Spending June in Central America meant it seemed familiar; the architecture, the narrow lanes, cobblestone streets, grand churches and fountains. It was great Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Sep 23, 2013
- Valencia for La TomatinaOur much anticipated participation in the world famous tomato festival was so much fun!
We arrived a few days early to catch some sights in Valencia, Spain.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/484894/Valencia_day_1__2_.jp Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Sep 22, 2013
- Piggie, Christina Barcelona
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 21, 2013
- Spain a little late: Granada and Alhambra
[img=h Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 15, 2013
- Relief in SalamancaSalamanca is pretty lively, but after Madrid it seemed an oasis of calm.
I got off the train and took a local bus to the plaza. I later walked the same route to buy my ticket to San Sebastian and Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Aug 4, 2013
- An Art Education in MadridWith Wifi on the bus to Madrid, I was able to take a look at a map of the city to see where I should look for a hotel. On arrival, I exited the bus into a large station with Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Jul 30, 2013
- Waking to the Sound of SpainI'm slowly waking up and becoming aware of my surroundings. For a moment, I am not sure where I am. I haven't opened my eyes yet, but I hear something that reassures me and makes me smile... Castanets. And someone Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Jul 26, 2013
- Barcelona Day 6 - Last Day! - September 7thWell, that's it. Tomorrow we wake up at 6:15 and hop in a cab at 7 to come home. But that's tomorrow, so today we got up at about 9:45, but ended up leaving at around 11. My mom had Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 7, 2013
- Barcelona Day 5 - September 6thToday was a REALLY short day. We ended up leaving the apartment at about 2pm. My mom and sis went to a department store earlier and left me watching YouTube on the iPad. When they got back, we were just Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 6, 2013
- Barcelona Day 4 - September 5th*Today! All caught up :)*
Today we had a super late start and got out at 12 (I had to finish my previous days blog). When we finally started, we took the Metro to Casa Batlló, a house designed like this:
Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- Barcelona Day 3 - Yesterday - September 4th*Almost caught up...!*
Today we did the blue route and got tickets to see the football stadium, and were supposed to get Tess earrings, but got cut short before we got to the Parc Guell stop where she wanted to buy Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- Barcelona Day 2 - 2 days ago... - September 3rd*Again, late.*
We got up pretty early and left the door to buy some bus tickets at 10. We found a little newsstand that sold the hop on-hop off tour buses. Basically you have an all day (or 2 day in Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- My First DaysForewarning: While I greatly appreciate you visiting my blog and taking the time to read it, it is the result of my own selfish desire to record my experiences while abroad. My posts will likely be long winded, unedited, sometimes Posted by AlyshaVZ in Meet Me in Madrid | Sep 4, 2013
- Festa Major: Llorenç del PenedesBack again, this time for an excursion out of the city of Barcelona, but not too far. I haven´t managed to collect too many close friends from the Barcelona area since I have been here, as foreigners tend to gravitate Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Aug 21, 2013
- Tour de CataloniaFrom July 14 to July 21 I took a group bicycle trip led by G Adventures travel company through the Catalonia principality of Spain, north of Barcelona. My group cycled on three of the seven days, covering anywhere from 30 Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Aug 20, 2013
- Summer funBack again after a long absence! One major reason for that is I haven't been taking as many trips recently, instead opting for getting to know friends in Barcelona better, and enjoying the fact that I live in a place Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Aug 19, 2013
- Pretty Galacia[center] [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/602376/large_E2C175022219AC68 Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Aug 19, 2013
- Jive TalkingWell our time in Alice Springs is just about over but what a wonderful time it's been!! It's just like I remember but just a bit different! Well when we first got there (unpacked all the bits and pieces first) Posted by JacquesFamily in Our Big Adventure | Aug 17, 2013
- Barcelona, Spain (2nd - 5th August)We arrived in Barcelona early afternoon and checked in to Hotel Medium Prisma. It was another Hotwire booking, though just a 2 star this time. Still, decent enough - no complaints as far as I can recall. We got settled Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 16, 2013
- Madrid, Spain (31st July - 2nd August)We had an overnight train from Lisbon to Madrid. The sleepers were a lot more expensive than just having a seat, so we opted to just have a seat. Unfortunately, what we'd not known in advance was that the train Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 14, 2013
- A heart journeyYesterdays walk was...stunning,..in more ways than one.
I saw the faces of others as they arrived down from the schisty, slippery, steep, gorgeous yet slightly dangerous descent.
They looked much like I felt, a bit shell shocked,..the heat, the int Posted by syreeta hewson in Camino de Santiago | Aug 13, 2013
- :-)Soaking in my surroundings so much that I feel like I live here! Kinda weird! I feel like I should be going to work or school in the morning :)
But instead I am having a fabulous time enjoying the sights/architecture, Posted by enunez7 in ¡Elida en España! | Aug 6, 2013
- Testing... Testing... Is this thing on?So here we are finally beginning our adventure, and it still does not quite feel real; however tomorrow morning when we have been walking around lost with our 12kg bags on at 6am looking for the first hostel for an Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Aug 4, 2013
- The Plan
This is the fourth summer of VW Camper trips. Work had been contrived to finish at the end of July, thereby allowing a full August away. The plan this year was to travel through F Posted by brookgrace in Iberia 2013 | Aug 5, 2013