Blog Entries tagged 'Split'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Split'
- FjakaSo, the trip that we have been talking about since last year 2013, when we all met in NUS, is finally happening! The grand reunion at Ivan's :D
Just arriving at this place, and immediately recognising it was just so overwhelming, Posted by flickervertigo in This is WHY. | Jul 26, 2014
- 3 Days and CountingSuddenly we look up and the calendar says its the middle of June. Oh my, where has time gone? As we finish the preparations for our European journey, it is time to make the final reservations on airbnb, check all Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 18, 2014
- Crotia I went there many times therefor cant write only one travel experience. If you have a plan to go there in summer time you can do many things.
You can rent a car and visit Split, Zadar also Posted by TATLIGEZGIN in TatliGezgin | Sep 9, 2013
- Croatia - Third stop: SplitWe took the bus from Zadar and I must say, it was quite a scenic route. The bus goes through the roads next to sea and I was drooling craving for a swim in the crystal clear sea during the Posted by danics in World Away | Sep 9, 2013
- Crazy Canyoning - Croatia style!=="Life is either a great adventure or nothing."- Helen Keller==
===Situated with only the Adriatic sea separating Croatia and Italy, Split has many Italian influences, especially in regards to food. There are as many pizza Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 28, 2013
- Hmmm.. we may need to 'Split' this bill.....
===Our first taste of Croatian food was good. A cheese burek for lunch was a quick tasty snack. For dinner was an ok seafood risotto and a new delicious mea Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 27, 2013
- Arrived in SplitWe arrived in Split this morning at 8:00 am. I definitely didn’t consider how difficult a 6:20 am flight would be to get to and catch. Luckily there’s an airport bus that leaves from Neunburg every hour – even at Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Aug 14, 2012
- If Split Ends Could Talk, What Would They Say?If split ends could talk, what would they say? They would tell you about the year they spent getting fried by the equatorial sun. They would tell you about the two Halloweens they got stuffed into bump-its and socks to Posted by robinx18 in From Columbus to Kazan | Oct 18, 2012
- Tout Fini
So, can you believe, it is finished. This bike trip, I mean. It has been amazing in every possible sense of the word.
I need to say how wonderful all of the other cyclists and non Posted by taboyle in Amazing Adventure 2012: Croatia | Oct 5, 2012
- Split, CroatiaThe drive along the Adriatic from Dubrovnik to Croatia was spectacular.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Farmland_Delta_2.jpg Posted by pscotterly in Fall 2012 | Oct 2, 2012
- Hvar Prior to leaving Australia, Pat had organised with Jun for himself & Rowan to come over and meet us in Dubrovnik - under the false pretenses that there's a daily ferry from Dubrovnik to Hvar. This was not the case. Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Jul 22, 2012
- Croatia Bound, Bosnia War on My MindThe trip to Croatia was remarkably uneventful, on a plane from Germany, a flight almost entirely of Croatians. I once took such flights regularly and they always set me off from the moment I lined Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 12, 2012
- Obeying unofficial walking speed limits in Caye Caulker"Whoa man, where you walkin so fast? Slow down!" - This an actual sentence a local Caye Caulker resident said to me in a thick Caribbean accent on my first day there and it probably describes the place better than Posted by dariusz in Indulging the Wanderlust | Dec 10, 2011
- Sibenik and Lake Krka National ParkApparently they aren't allowed to put the numbers of the buildings on the street walls - makes life particularly difficult in finding one's accommodation! Wandering around Sibenik in the evening gave me the opportunity to appreciate why this particular to Posted by ellenjd in A last minute European jaunt | Oct 25, 2011
- While using PowerShot A495, spectacular, individual photos hWhich consists of streamlined outline in addition to smoothly curved tips, canon's PowerShot A495 contains the stream-lined class in addition to peaceful simpleness making it a healthy for novices and everyone in addition whom desires type plus comfort. T Posted by fernandomonr123 in Romeo Neal Delbert | Sep 21, 2011
- The Croatian part of our journeyWe arrived into Dubrovnik with ladies hounding us as soon as we got off the bus. We are starting to get used to this now. The get you as soon as you get off the bus offering rooms to stay Posted by daisyaj in our bonanza travel around the Balkans | Jun 29, 2011
- More of CroatiaWe said farewell to Premantura (Pula) on monday and headed towards Zadar. We gathered we wouldn't make it quite that far so agreed to stop somewhere along the way. The road (partially untarred due to road works!) took us through Posted by The Minion in Motorcycle Adventure Tour | Jun 9, 2011
- Split to DubrovnikBack on the coast into Split (pop approx. 200 000), Croatia’s second largest city and the weather looked good. Mum was more than happy to guide us to our destination which, luck upon luck, was about 80m from the Posted by Ange and Adam in Ange and Adam's European Adventure | Jun 8, 2011
- Croatian Food AdventuresToday we slept in until 9pm, which is late for us on this trip. We ate local oranges for breakfast and then wandered about the town. We checked out a couple of the old churches and I climbed the bell Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 21, 2011
- Dalmatian Coast Road TripWe left at 8:30 this morning to make our way down to the public busses. We caught a bus right on time, and navigated it to the main bus terminal where we bought a ticket on another bus to Split, Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 20, 2011
- DubrovnikDubrovnik is one of the most fascinating places i have visited
so far and i would go as far as saying it's one of the most
interesting sites in Europe. It has been nicknamed the pearl of the Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Apr 27, 2011