- Szváziföld Eredetileg Szváziföld nem volt a listámon, de mivel pont útba esett, ezért itt maradtam pár napot szétnézni, és mivel nagyon érdekes kis országnak találtam, ezért úgy gondoltam, hogy megér egy rövid bejegyzést. Egy nagyon rövidet:)
[center][img=http://ph Posted by makrancziagi in Ági Afrikában | Nov 29, 2016
- Culture in ControversyDue to the technicalities of a business visa, i.e. I need to leave the country every 30 days, and in the interest of culture, I decided to head back to Swaziland for the weekend to observe the annual Umphalaga festival. Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Aug 31, 2010
- Charting New TerritoryMy second week in the country went a lot smoother than the first. I attended a film at the French Cultural Center, which was produced and directed in Mozambicans, called "Love in the Time of AIDS." The film was preceded Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Aug 1, 2010
- Visiting the mountain villages of Grachen and Zermatt We decided to visit Grachen, just 10 minutes above Saint Nicholas where we were staying in the flat. This is a small mountain village but has restaurants, hotels and shops and a large tourism building. It is a Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 23, 2015
- Three days on the roadThe group met in the Airport Game Lodge hotel, 10km from Johannesburg airport and seemingly a cross between a petting zoo and a country motel, on the Friday evening. I arrived earlier in the day, exhausted from over 18 hours Posted by madeinmold in Made in Africa | Nov 14, 2014
- Orebro, the Most Romantic CastleNext stop Sweden; we’d hoped to make both Orebro and Stockholm but alas…. Time was not on our side. Too much time was taken in the journey and not an emphasis on the destination. We chopped out Stockholm; I’m sure Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2014
- Swaziland Shopping and Cultural ShowNick Dubois picked us up at 0630 and by 0730 we were crossing in to Swaziland. BY 0800 we were at the first shopping place and having the best grilled egg, ham and cheese sandwich since we arrived.
Next stop Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Nov 15, 2012
- Game drive in SwazilandWe hebben een houten huisje wat lijkt op de Scandinavische stuga. Na het ontbt maken we kennis met de manager. Het probleem over de betaling en het aantal nachten is gauw opgelost en ik informeer voor de activiteiten in de Posted by frankm in South Africa 2012 | Nov 26, 2012
- Swaziland Shopping SpreeWho would think Swaziland would be a place to go shopping but it is!! A guy in the park who has another lodge, Nick, does tours to Mozambique and Swaziland etc. Genie booked us on the Swaziland tour Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jun 12, 2011
- Swaziland to LesothoWednesday 16th
We headed South from the Kruger and entered Swaziland from Jeppe's Reef Border Post. We drove through stunning scenery to the capital, Mbabane, where we braved the early evening rush hour traffic in search of a supermarket to Posted by Tinktravel in Nick and Claire's African Adventure | Mar 23, 2011
- Culture in ControversyDue to the technicalities of a business visa, i.e. I need to leave the country every 30 days, and in the interest of culture, I decided to head back to Swaziland for the weekend to observe the annual Umphalaga festival. Posted by mbeymer in Minha História | Aug 31, 2010
- The Swaziland Football Team Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Jun 18, 2010
- Land of Helpful Policemen – SwazilandHere's to wishing the NYPD would be sent on a charm-course to Swaziland (or South Africa) to learn how to be helpful, courteous and friendly.
We had stopped at a street in Manzini, looking at our guidebook and wondering where we Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Jun 18, 2010
- SwazilandIt was with our now customary impeccable timing that we arrived in Swaziland. It soon got very grey and absolutely chucked it down, and that was very much the story throughout our few days there. Swaziland is a small, beautiful Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Dec 28, 2009
- Swazi SecretsAnd so off we went, yet in another tiny, white combi which we spotted waiting on a random street corner in Maputo. We loaded our bags, paid the man and sat cramped in the backseat, watching the street and feeling Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Dec 10, 2009
- Driving thru SwazilandWe were up early this morning to drive to Sodwana Bay and it was a good thing because otherwise I would have missed the Kudu females that came by for a snack.
Genie gave me an appl Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 6, 2009
- Week 1 - Mseleni to BulembuCheck out the photos of our first week. They took ages to upload and the internet cafe is now closing. The article will follow shortly.....
Mseleni to Bulembu - a good start.
Summary of Week 1 16th-22nd June
It was a full week Posted by robandpol in LongWayHome | Jun 24, 2009
- Where to stay for the 2010 World CupWell well, World Cup 2010 is not too far away, is it? I guess not, and if one is sure of being there, plans needs to be done now. Having lived my whole life in the Eastern and Southern part Posted by TourSwazi in Stay in Swaziland for 2010 World Cup! | Oct 16, 2008
- South AfricaWell, for my final weekend I had all intentions of hanging around by the pool topping up my tan as the weather has now improved considerably in Jo'burg. But, I was talked into a weekend in Swaziland. There is a Posted by baluba in Baluba goes Backpacking | Oct 13, 2008
- Feeding and LoveFrom the instant they spot our bright red VW rental pull off the main road onto the rocky path that leads to the thorn-infested yard, the children begin to wave their arms and run toward us full-throttle. Getting out of Posted by lemorris in Not All Who Wander are Lost | Aug 11, 2007
- Animals in SwazilandWe went on various "safaris" in the park. Two by massive humvee and one walking. Our guide was quite knowledgeable. Right down to the bark on the trees.
[img=http://www.travel Posted by strinh in Where's Susie? | Nov 16, 2006
- SwazilandWhen we arrived they carried our luggage
These ladies can even balance trays with cups of tea on them. The tray will sway back and forth, but they don't seem at all worried that it'll Posted by strinh in Where's Susie? | Nov 15, 2006