- Stockholm in Winter[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
The final component of my exchange experience in Stockholm was characterised by a longing for snow, its eventual arrival and my eagerness to depart! The colo Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Feb 7, 2016
- A search for the Aurora BorealisWe set off for Europe early on Boxing Day via South Korea. Our Korean Air flight had an enforced, overnight stopover in Incheon so all our transfers, meals and accommodation were included in the price of the ticket (which Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Jan 18, 2016
- Stockholm to Copenhagen, Denmark - Sunday, 3 January 2016Up early this morning as we are catching the train to Copenhagen at 10.21 am.
We were the first into breakfast at 7.30 am and what a difference that makes. Not the hustle and bustle of yesterday. Just us Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 3, 2016
- Stockholm, Sweden - Saturday, 2 January 2016We had a great sleep last night. All the beds in our hotels have been so comfortable and just the right temperature. Also, we are becoming very sleepy and lazy and don't want to get out of bed Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 2, 2016
- Oslo, Norway to Stockholm, Sweden - Friday, 1 January 2016Watched the New Year fireworks from our room and then had trouble going to sleep. Up at 7.00 am and down for breakfast, packed up and walked over to the railway station. We gave ourselves plenty of time Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 1, 2016
- Småland[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/my_photos.cfm|Sweden photos]]
Geographically dominating the southern third of Sweden is the historical province of Småland, which literally translates to “small lands”. While the province is not one of Sweden’s most ico Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Dec 13, 2015
- My trip to SingaporeWelcome to the travelling sofas guide to comfort – Singapore edition!
In just some days I am leaving this grey swedish season that's supposed to be called ”winter”. I'm going to Singapore in December and I couldn't be more excited.
The Posted by travellingsofa in A sofas guide to comfort | Nov 29, 2015
- Stockholm in October[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
The tenth month of the sixteenth year of the third millennia will forever be remembered for possibly the greatest achievement in human history: the Hawthorn Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 27, 2015
- Gotland[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
Situated roughly halfway between Sweden and Latvia in the Baltic Sea is Gotland. The island boasts more sunlight annually than any other part of the country Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 22, 2015
- Bothnian Coast[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
With an unexpected six day interval between classes in mid-September, I planned a trip along Sweden’s Bothnian coast, north of Stockholm (I obviously had no Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 19, 2015
- Gothenburg[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
Gothenburg is often touted as Sweden’s true cultural centre, especially by Swedes from outside Stockholm. The city boasts a vibrant maritime legacy that has Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 16, 2015
- Around Stockholm[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Sweden photos]]
The Swedish people are particularly defined by their obsession with the outdoors and respect for the natural environment. The Swedes are especially proud of Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 10, 2015
- Stockholm[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Sweden/|Photos of Sweden]]
The constituent purpose of Globo Trip II (ostensibly anyway) was to study on exchange at KTH University in Stockholm. At length I have debated how I shoul Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 8, 2015
- UmeaThe good thing about my live-in caregiving job - is that I get week long breaks between assignments!
I was able to get cheap flights to Skelleftea (2hr bus from Umea) for only $80nzd return!
Umea is a beautiful university Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Oct 19, 2015
- Stockholm[left]After a month trying to find my way in London - going from couch to couch, trying to open a UK bank account and having a tough start to live-in caregiving (who knew that a 25yo girl with a spinal Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Oct 19, 2015
- SwedenDay 18. Continued
Stockholm. We took the airport bus to the bus station. The 40ish male driver was listening to the radio quite loudly and singing, just as loud, to songs like Eleanor Rigby and Satisfaction. Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Oct 6, 2015
- Stockholm-morningI was overwhelmed yesterday, my first experience of Stockholm was the metro station at rush hour. Lots of people, walking very fast.
After flying all day from San Francisco to Newark and then all night f Posted by mgilliford in Nixon & Mary | Sep 21, 2015
- The most amazing adventure ever The plan for dinner on the night of Monday 10 August was to go to a local pub that had Irish entertainment and good food and immerse ourselves in what the people of Cork do - enjoy themselves! Posted by lyndel.hebden in Indian rally tour 2015 | Aug 24, 2015
- StockholmOur last day in Stockholm we decided to do another of the free walking tours, they have been so good everywhere we have been and GREAT value in Stockholm as you only pay what you think its worth and what Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 15, 2015
- StockholmSemi quiet day in Stockholm on Friday. We once again returned to Djurgården island, this time to visit the [[http://www.skansen.se/en/kategori/english#_=_|Skansen Open Air Museum & Zoo]]. We finally got to see BEARS, it's taken quite awhile Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 15, 2015
- StockholmWe had to bid farewell to our ship this morning (Thursday) and come back to the reality of finding somewhere to stay and eat each day. We decided a taxi would be the easiest way to get to the hotel Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 13, 2015
- Stockholm suite...
Quelques victuailles pour Ju et visite de la Résidence Universitaire.
Pour nous, direction Gamla Stan, la vielle ville de Stockhom. Magnifiques façades colorées du 17 eme et 18 eme. Multitude de rues étroites. Un orage et le soleil revient. Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 3, 2015
- Sunny SwedenIt was morning, and I hopped on a train across the Øresund Strait, from Copenhagen to Malmö. Waiting for me was Kerri, a friend from uni who is now living in London but visiting Sweden, obviously, and her Malmö-an friends Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Aug 1, 2015
- Västerås -> Stockholm
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/38 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jul 29, 2015
- Örebro -> Västerås
Il est où le culcul, elle est où la têtête?
Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jul 22, 2015