- The most amazing adventure ever The plan for dinner on the night of Monday 10 August was to go to a local pub that had Irish entertainment and good food and immerse ourselves in what the people of Cork do - enjoy themselves! Posted by lyndel.hebden in Indian rally tour 2015 | Aug 24, 2015
- StockholmOur last day in Stockholm we decided to do another of the free walking tours, they have been so good everywhere we have been and GREAT value in Stockholm as you only pay what you think its worth and what Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 15, 2015
- StockholmSemi quiet day in Stockholm on Friday. We once again returned to Djurgården island, this time to visit the [[http://www.skansen.se/en/kategori/english#_=_|Skansen Open Air Museum & Zoo]]. We finally got to see BEARS, it's taken quite awhile Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 15, 2015
- StockholmWe had to bid farewell to our ship this morning (Thursday) and come back to the reality of finding somewhere to stay and eat each day. We decided a taxi would be the easiest way to get to the hotel Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 13, 2015
- Stockholm suite...
Quelques victuailles pour Ju et visite de la Résidence Universitaire.
Pour nous, direction Gamla Stan, la vielle ville de Stockhom. Magnifiques façades colorées du 17 eme et 18 eme. Multitude de rues étroites. Un orage et le soleil revient. Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 3, 2015
- Sunny SwedenIt was morning, and I hopped on a train across the Øresund Strait, from Copenhagen to Malmö. Waiting for me was Kerri, a friend from uni who is now living in London but visiting Sweden, obviously, and her Malmö-an friends Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Aug 1, 2015
- Västerås -> Stockholm
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/38 Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 29, 2015
- Örebro -> Västerås
Il est où le culcul, elle est où la têtête?
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 22, 2015
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 22, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Sweden day:3first we went to the city hall.
we did a tour.
it was 35 minutes.
there was a gold room.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747 Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 20, 2015
- TitleText here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, text here, Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Töckfors (frontière) - Kristinehamn
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/20150717_1459 Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 22, 2015
- Don't lick the wallpaper!Looks like I've gone viral...
The FB post I put up on Thursday of me starting my bluebird has had 3.6k views. Who would have thought...
Yes we are safely here in Grevbo Sweden at Jorgen's home. The weather is cool Posted by lyndel.hebden in Indian rally tour 2015 | Jul 18, 2015
- Sweden day:2we went to the royal palace. we saw a square. there was a blood bath in the square. the blood bath was in 1520. i wonder what it would it would be like?
we went to an armory in a museum. Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 16, 2015
- Sweden day:1When we got to the hotel. we took a nap. Then we went to lunch. we went to wait for the ferry. then we played in the park.
I had Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 15, 2015
- Sweden Runs (Well)[Here is the blog where I tell you how clean and efficient Sweden is.]
I love Sweden. To me, Sweden is like Canada, but where everything works really well (at least to me).
First of all, Swedes are ridiculously good-looking. And they Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 7, 2015
- Me Being Attacked By DucksPicture A: Lake. Sunny Day. What a lovely place to sit on a bench and eat a sandwich.
Picture B: Sandwich container not yet opened. A few ducks waddle up to my feet, curious.
[img=http://pho Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 5, 2015
- When it rains it poursSo when it rains here it pours: literally.
We got up and ready to explore from our bedroom window we could see it was raining but it wasn’t until we walked out the front of the hotel that we could Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 19, 2015
- StockholmSo we safely made it to Stockholm, after a 5 hour high speed train ride from Copenhagen. The train reached speeds of 200km/hr and we passed over the Öresund Bridge that goes across the Öresund strait between Scania (southernmost Sweden) Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 16, 2015
- Thank you for the musicI've come to Stockholm because of a lifelong love affair. I'm here to visit ABBA the Museum, an extensive memorial to the group that opened in 2013. I would be here regardless of ABBA's somewhat maligned reputation in the mainstream Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Jan 24, 2015
- Gothenburg - Cafes and LibrariesCafes and libraries are what make me tick on this journey: I need the latter as a space in which to work and the former to give me the sustenance to work. Although I never actually made it into the Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 20, 2015
- Gothenburg - Not Gothic but Volvo CentralI really knew very little about Gothenburg, just had ideas about gloomy, stone, spikey people, no I meant churches, well maybe people as well, and that my train was going through. I hopped off for a five night stop, and Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 17, 2015
- Stockholm - Odds and SodsApart from the two tours I took in Stockholm, I didn't actually do very much that could be called organised. I tended to just wander around, so that my trips back from the library could take hours to accomplish - Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 12, 2015
- Off to StockholmMore trains, about a dozen of them, for a journey of about 8,000 km exclusively by rail. I am counting a short ferry ride, because the train will be on the ferry with me although I understand we will be Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 8, 2015