- First daySo exited to start my trip! Posted by Gabriellasv in Travel | Sep 29, 2014
- First dayWhen I woke up i realized, this is the day, this is the day I'm starting my trip, yeaaa Posted by Fenestra Travel in Fenestra Travels | Sep 27, 2014
- Nynäshamn, SwedenThe good weather gods deserted us this morning as we approached Nynäshamn. Some miles short of our anchorage area we were engulfed in dense fog. Because of the ship's size she had to anchor out in the bay Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 8, 2014
- Gothenburg, SwedenAn almost clear sky as we sail into the Container Port of Gothenburg, the largest container port in Sweden and the home of the Volvo brand. Volvo's car division was sold to Ford some years ago and more recently Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 1, 2014
- Dag 0 - StockholmOm ungefär 26 timmar bär det av, kl 13.55 i morgon flyger jag till Istanbul för att påbörja resan som kommer att ta mig till några av världens gömda delar, arbete i Kina och Australiensisk värme.
Jag kommer, så gott det Posted by mattholm in Wanderlust King | Aug 29, 2014
- Stockholm - Day 3My day began around 9.30am with a walk to the nearby City Hall. I didn’t bother with a guided tour, instead just had a look around the outside and the views across the water.
[img=http:// Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 17, 2014
- Stockholm - Day 2The rain arrived last night accompanied by some very loud thunder, but the rain had cleared by the morning.
The first thing I had to do this morning was find a dentist. The woman at the hotel reception was very helpful Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 16, 2014
- Stockholm - Day 1I’m very happy that the weather forecast for today was wrong. The day was very warm and sunny and I spent most of the day outside.
I had trouble getting out of bed this morning – I really need a day Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 15, 2014
- StockholmAnother one of those dreaded travel days -this time a train journey.
I made my way to the train station in the rain and caught the 7.32am train from Oslo to Stockholm. Yes, it departed at exactly 7.32. The almost Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 14, 2014
- 2014 F5 OCEAN PRINCESS - STOCKHOLMHEADING NORTH ACROSS THE BALTIC, NEXT UP IS STOCKHOLM.
I WAS HERE ONE EASTER IN THE 60'S - IT WAS CLOSED.
HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OPEN THIS TIME..
I LEAVE THE SHIP & WALK TOWARDS THE FERRY WITH ALBARELLA - ALTHOUGH THAT Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 31, 2004
- Not an IKEA insightI thought going to Sweden there would be Ikea's everywhere and we could just pop into one to say we'd been....NO never saw one (we are in the city centre) .... Somehow we still managed to fill in the day.
We Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 30, 2014
- Take a chance on .... ABBAWe woke up early (we forgot about the time difference) but we made the best of the early morning, we stood on the deck of the ferry and watched the sun rise
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/1E7879562219AC6817DB5A840B59BD2D.jpg caption=Good Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 29, 2014
- Swedish couchsurf[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/673673/large_IMG_1089.jp Posted by chengyingfang in Europe Exchange | Jul 9, 2014
- Sunday 29th June pt 2 (Elton)The bus takes about 30 minutes to get to the dock, but then it's probably another 15 minute walk to the actual cruise terminal. Not very well signposted and we end up following other people to get to the terminal. Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- Resan börjar nu!Ja! Ni ser rätt, vi är tillbaka och med ny blogg som vi hoppas kunna uppdatera så mycket vi kan på vår nya resa till Afrika.
De senaste dagarna har varit ett tumult av värme, kärlek och idel glada minnen. Posted by JennyoMartin in Vårt Afrika 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Sunday 29th June (Elton)Pack up the apartment, ckeaning as well. Have another browse around Stockholm central, including buying bus tickets to get to the dock. Not sure about internet access for next week whilst on the cruise. Maybe in some of the ports Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- Saturday, 28th June (Ilona)I noticed my swollen feet yesterday. The last time I had swollen feet was when I was pregnant. I can assure you that this is not the case this time! It is strange, and slightly uncomfortable - is it Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Friday 27th June (Elton)You may have guessed, they're all Swedish and for the next couple of days, so are we.
Smooth travelling to get to Stockholm. We all slept somewhat on the Singapore to Frankfurt leg, which is already seeming like a long Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jun 27, 2014
- Last day exploring StockholmAfter a rough sleep two nights ago, last night was glorious. I went to sleep around 9:30pm last night and 12 hours later I sprang out of bed. The downside of this hostel room is that there is Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Back to Flying Solo...I tossed and turned all night, waking up alternating between dripping sweat and shivering cold. I had hoped that the sleep would improve my symptoms and didn’t feel too bad when I woke up. We headed downstairs for Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Finally in Stockholm!
After the conference was over at 5, Tommy and I grabbed a taxi to head into central Stockholm. The highlight of the ride was driving past the summer palace of the Swedish Royal Family, where th Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Barret Values Conference 2014!The conference itself was enjoyable and well worth the trip. The three days were each organized around themes of transformation, beginning with personal transformation, followed by organizational transformation and then societal transformation on the fin Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Arrival and Adjustment to StockholmAt Stockholm Arlanda Airport, we were able to catch up with Bernd to ride the train into Stockholm, then share a taxi to the conference venue, which is actually quite a ways outside Stockholm. First impression: Stockholm is expensive! Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Travel BrainWhen I mentioned to a friend that I was about to embark on another travel adventure, I excitedly exclaimed that I was aiming for “complete sensory overload.” I’ve come to realize that this is one of my favorite parts Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 19, 2014
- Bulli CruzersTuesday 3rd
Arrived in Stockholm at 9am. It is a very beautiful city from what I can see from our window. It is overcast (just 7.20) but according to the old boy, it is cold outside. Had a good night's sleep Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Jun 3, 2014