- Swiss Alps==
==Here we are hiking in the Swiss Alps
[img=http: Posted by cheryllinmc in Europe | Sep 17, 2014
- Mountain climbing !!!!!!What else would you do on a beautiful sunny day in the Swiss Alps, in a pretty town called Zermatt ????
Climb a mountain or should I say catch a ride up next to it - the well known Matterhorn Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Sep 15, 2014
- Preparing for our trip!Ever since I moved to Switzerland, in 2010, my mom makes a yearly trip to this side of the world and we travel somewhere else together. It is our mother-daughter thing, an event we absolutely love and make sure to Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Sep 13, 2014
- Just like clock work...Switzerland was just how I had imagined it would be, very Swiss! Meaning that it was very clean, livable, orderly and let's not forget, PUNCTUAL! I had been to Lucerne about ten years ago and loved it, so when the Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Sep 7, 2014
- Leaving Wonderful Italy ?Having finished packing and loading the car we begrudgingly leave Italy, we make a stop at our bread shop to get more Sciaciatta for the journey we also picked up some wheat and chestnut beer and was gifted a Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Sep 5, 2014
- GenevaWe left Paris on Sunday morning on the high speed TGV train. Arrived in Geneva later in the day and made our way to our hotel, the Swiss Hotel, very nice place. We have been on a boat trip on Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- ZurichIt was easy to get up at 5a.m. seeing as my head still thinks it's 11 a.m. A fairly normal Saturday get up time. Emirates flight to Zurich was 6 hours and quite comfortable in regular economy seats. Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Aug 30, 2014
- Leaving wonderful SwitzerlandOur time Lucerne has been an expensive one, I do believe that they pick numbers out and price things how they want. . Our meal last night consisted of one portion of fries piece of lamb, piece of Veal Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 26, 2014
- Lucerne SwitzerlandArrived in Lucerne safe and sound, what an amazingly beautiful country, everything is so clean the waters are crystal clear.
45 minute boat ride across Lucerne lake which is awesome on it's own then...
We went by cog train where the Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 25, 2014
- En route to Lucerne Stayed in Colmar and had a much deserved night sleep, now refreshed travelling on to Lucern, it's not a bank holiday here so battling with the morning rush hour to get onto the Swiss motorway a little tamer than the Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 24, 2014
- Paying Respect to the Great Actors/Singers of YesteryearsThe Canton of Vaud
Of all the places I've been to in Switzerland, the Canton of Vaud is one of those that really have it all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684212/20130711_200 Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Aug 21, 2014
- Week 19: Rain and big walks in SwitzerlandSwitzerland has been a wet week, but has slowly grown on us over time. We started the week driving over a big mountain pass from Austria. It was a beautiful drive, lots of windy corners, spectacular mountains and valleys. The Posted by Andrew and Lisa in Andrew & Lisa's european adventure | Aug 19, 2014
- Last Day in GenevaOur original plan for today was to go swimming in Lake Geneva but it was raining when we woke up and the weather forecast looked quite gloomy for the rest of the day. Due to the bad weather, we stayed Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 11, 2014
- Hanging Out In GenevaToday was another fun day in Geneva! We slept in pretty late since we were running on three hours of sleep from the night before. Once we were refreshed we left the house around 11:15 to go see Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 10, 2014
- Travel Day: Lausanne to GenevaWe started the day off by getting up at 8:30 to finish some last minute packing before heading to Geneva. We made sure to stop for a coffee and croissant before long because we were up so late the night Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 9, 2014
- Refreshing Day in BernWe had another fantastic day today! We were planning on waking up around 10:00 today, but we stayed up until 4:00 in the morning working on travel planning, so we decided to sleep in a couple more hours. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 8, 2014
- Fun Day in LausanneToday we spent the afternoon exploring central Lausanne. We were planning on waking up around 10:00, but we were too sleepy and didn't actually get up until around 11:00. Once we were up we showered and got ready Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 7, 2014
- Travel Day: Zurich to LausanneWhat an adventurous travel day! We started off our morning around 10:00 am. Jackson, Justin, and I all got up and finished packing before heading downstairs to check out and say our goodbyes. Justin and I had Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 6, 2014
- Travel Day: Krakow to ZurichEven though we had a travel day today, it was pretty relaxing and we all enjoyed a lovely day. Jackson started the day by waking up earlier than Kaela and me to pick up a coffee and some toothpaste. Kaela Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 5, 2014
18th Jun to 21st Jun: After our six night stay in Paris, it was time to begin our Busabout trip travelling from Paris all the way to Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. We were up early in Paris Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jul 22, 2014
- Walking through the CloudsAfter Interlaken, my Mom and I travelled East to Luzern (probably seen as Lucerne), Switzerland.
Day 1: Arrive and sight see around town
Luzern is situated around a lake and has a cute medieval feel to it, with cobblestoned lanes and Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jul 19, 2014
- Top of EuropeFrom Paris starts the real portion of my time together with my Mom. Our trip was: 2 cities in Switzerland (Interlaken and Luzern); Fussen, Germany; Salzburg, Austria; and Munich, Germany. It was great because my Mom was in charge of Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jul 18, 2014
- The Final ProblemMeiringen & Hasliberg
To my eternal shame, I had completely forgotten that Sherlock Holmes (supposedly) died in the fight with Prof. Moriarty at Reichenbach Falls, Meiringen. Thank heavens for the power of internet in which this famous location popped Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Jul 8, 2014
- The Beauty of Travelling AloneTicino
After 2 nights in St Moritz, it was time to move on towards Ticino to explore the beautiful Valle Maggia and also the other tourists spots in Ticino.
On my way towards Ascona, I noticed that my train was going to Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Jul 7, 2014
This is the hotel in Engelberg. Posted by cheryllinmc in Europe | Jul 6, 2014